Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,123 of 2,280 1 2 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2279 2280
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Look at the head structure you stupid Mother Fugher.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Have another, thumper.

GB1

Whip #19014096 12/15/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19014134 12/15/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Mark, you are a Shark on what the MSM has thrown out for the Public to view. That makes you a Shart, same ans Jell-O and Gayghost of the Genius Crew and Smokeapole and the woolve and cfran and Bwalking of the Dumbassed Dawg Crew.

Now I will prove how you are all stooped.

Trump knows much more than you brain shares do. Really, I'm serious. He gets real Intel info. You THINK CNN gives you real Intel info too. Remember when they told you Killery would be your president and she wasn't?

Remember when they told you Trump was guilty of Collusion with Putin and he wasn't.

Uh, aren't they telling you that Bidet is Biden?

Aren't they telling you Bidet is President? Duh

And you stupid suckers suck it up.

Remember, DISCERNMENT.

Trump told you about Fake News and he was right.

Trump told you about Election Fraud and he was right.

Trump told you the Bidens were a crime family and he was right.

Trump told you about the Dual Justice System and he was right.

And yet youse guys still believe the Fake Nues MSM

DISCERNMENT.

Trump told you the Best IS Yet to Come.

Trump told you We will Make America Great Again.

Connect the Dots

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
The most ridiculous thing I can ponder would be your lame bran being able to connect the dots.

Helps to spell “brain” correctly when attempting to insult the intelligence of others; else you’re just another Metamucil sucking, bran connecting, mentally constipated old twat.

AK, that was really uncalled for. And insulting to Metamucil sucking, bran connecting, mentally constipated old twats everywhere.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #19014150 12/15/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
......the Genius Crew and Smokeapole and the woolve and cfran and Bwalking of the Dumbassed Dawg Crew.

dang jag, how many crews are out there thinking you're a Metamucil sucking, bran connecting, mentally constipated old twat?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Remember, DISCERNMENT.

Sure thing, thumper.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Looks like a demented old man that has had his face stretched and pinned behind his ears.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Do any of the "Q" followers ever read some of this "stuff" coming off of X and say "I'm not to sure I believe that crap"? Or do they say, It came off X and Ariel or the cowboy Derek said it, it must be true????????? I believe half of what I see and none of what I hear. But that's just me! I'm a prove it type of person.

I don't follow it all so hear that point. Have seen enough though to know it could all be explained at some point but tip of iceberg, have seen enough to know we are at war for all the marbles, have seen enough to know there have been many ways we've been triggered to start waking from decades of programming and manipulation by those in control of the official microphone.

so what have you seen the past 8 years then? agree with stance, also understand that this is the Information Age which is loaded with both info and disninfo, do you not see there's a power struggle for the microphone? do you know why that is? do you not see almost every country's people is at war with it's own government right now? do you know why that is? have you not noticed what we've learned about our wonderful once trusted legacy media is now to be taken with a grain of salt? does anyone still trust the news after covid and climate change scams?

you could skip everything said in this entire 2121 pages and just look back on all we've witnessed and collectively learned about in the past 8 years to get confirmations about a ton of things, and see how big this ship is and how long it took us to get to this point and therefore how long it might take us to turn it around...if even possible, but one thing is for sure...yes we let it get there, we accepted over time all the bread, circuses and lies, and maybe we are too far gone to save ourselves without help, but one has to hope that there was always more good than bad and that good would be working away in the background to get ahead of those who've been relentless and in control for a few thousand years from the shadows...

does this power struggle for the microphone use psychological warfare on the people? do they understand to discredit a truth they can flood the subject with hundreds of 'theories' and overwhelm the people into saying 'it's all bull' and giving up on it...do you understand the power of psychological side of this?

are we waking up on mass collective? do we also know a lot more about elections? do we know a lot more about the 2-party divide and that all 2-party divides are manufactured now? completely unnatural....so you have markers, how was a lot of this new knowledge about the world relayed to us, how did it get us stimulated and engaged to learn more? what was your trigger? covid? elections? Q? climate change?

to dismiss Q in all of this would be silly at this point, look how far we've come in such a short amount of time, you waste your time here if you just bark about nothing when 8 years of a whole bunch has happened, and if you think this is it then you're not paying attention...this is the tip of the iceberg what we're going to have to unlearn and relearn about this world and our existence so keep your helmet close bud, this has only gone one direction and it won't change, it only speeds up one direction....get on board, figure it out, or bark and end up on the wrong side of this longer than most wink

They worship the CYAs MSM and believe what they are told because HE has blinded them. They can not see.

Jag ONCE AGAIN what you fail to post is the amount of time between the compared pictures!!! Hope you are aware that humans do tend to significantly change in appearance between say age 60 and 80!!! Often more significantly when you consider health issues like Slow Joes dementia etc. Also you never answered a while back when Goalie I believe it was asked you how it would benefit the Dems to replace the "real" Joe with an imposter who acts senile, falls UP steps etc etc?

This is hilarious, and points out what I said. There is a certain percentage of population that need the Biden movie or they may not be able to function forward. So whatever you need is available for you. But you display next level cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias to think they are the same person, the real Biden was a tall large big boned big skull guy, the actors playing him are not even close to the same size and your earlobes don't reattach at some point either lol. They are giving you the piss and you're taking it. It's alarming actually that people that actually would look into this and dig up any older Joe footage and images...and I don't mean 1970 older, I mean just before the actor Joe and still grasp at straws trying to say that's the same guy? The tripping up the stairs, the bicycle, that's the good guys having fun...it's freaking hilarious show but as I said, alarming that people are actually buying it. Just wow...but that's what's going on. Everyone is getting what they can handle. The Biden show, along with all the other absurdities we see, are designed to get you to start waking up...it's beyond obvious...so maybe start taking the hints and clues lol. The landing is going to very hard for some of you.

Whip #19014754 12/15/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
have we pointed out any of the other actors? I love Kevin Kline's work as Melinda Gates....freaking hilarious movie and people are missing it, and actually buying it....bwahaha....thats gonna be a rough landing

'central casting' haha

IC B3

Whip #19014785 12/15/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I see no one likes to touch on actual questions that may help get answers to what's going on and now the fight has turned to cancer. Also easy math, big business and these people hate us, fluoride (water), benzene (sunscreen) are just two of the hundred ways they've taken us from a culture of 1 in 100 with cancer to 1 in 3. They now how to cure, many have figured out multiple things that take it out. If you're waiting for verification on the tv you'll die from it no doubt. Starting to understand what evil looks like yet?

Also a reason they had to really attack ivermectin when early doc's figured out it would end the plandemic immediately but it would also show you big gains in the health of the cancer patients so they couldn't have that business impacted.

But carry on like there's nothing to see here unless it comes on a tv screen. There's nothing going on, it's all normal, cancer only affects people, not the wildlife...wonder why? hmmm

Some of you better start asking questions instead of barking, insulting, and deflecting, you'd be way further ahead in understanding the world as it is vs how lied to us by those in power. wink

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/15/23.
Whip #19014790 12/15/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
stinkycoyote- whether one believes in this stuff or not thank you for posting on how to dig for yourself.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This is hilarious, and points out what I said. There is a certain percentage of population that need the Biden movie or they may not be able to function forward. So whatever you need is available for you. But you display next level cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias to think they are the same person, the real Biden was a tall large big boned big skull guy, the actors playing him are not even close to the same size and your earlobes don't reattach at some point either lol. They are giving you the piss and you're taking it. It's alarming actually that people that actually would look into this and dig up any older Joe footage and images...and I don't mean 1970 older, I mean just before the actor Joe and still grasp at straws trying to say that's the same guy? The tripping up the stairs, the bicycle, that's the good guys having fun...it's freaking hilarious show but as I said, alarming that people are actually buying it. Just wow...but that's what's going on. …

You ever watched anyone age? Actually watched over 20-30 years?

The level of cognitive dissonance you display is above and beyond those who you castigate for same.

Whip #19015056 12/15/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
you're welcome kenjs1

AKwolverpup...and clan, that retired vet Derek Johnson who's laying it all out for anyone with ears to hear and eyes to see is still subject to court Marshall and military tribunal if he says something he's not supposed to, so he's walking the line and been going hard for over a year for anyone who actually wants to dig themselves read laws and orders, no one lays out a better roadmap than he does so you can all see for yourselves what he is saying is true. He will tell you over and over, don't listen to him, go read the laws and orders and the stuff he shows you. It's a huge scope and sadly the USA, North America and people across the world have been dumbed down and also conditioned over time to accept info in 3 minute tik toks or less...you get the point...no one wants to do the work, no one wants to actually engage. A lot of that is by design. A school kid from 50 years ago grade for grade would walk circles around one from today...that's by design, that's been implemented over time, that's one more thing you can see with your own eyes everywhere.

Anyway...Derek even tells you in this one at about the 43-44 minute mark he could still be subject to court Marshall and military tribunal for saying wrong thing as retired vet.

derek is the man, real news is not on the tv, click here silly

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This is hilarious, and points out what I said. There is a certain percentage of population that need the Biden movie or they may not be able to function forward. So whatever you need is available for you. But you display next level cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias to think they are the same person, the real Biden was a tall large big boned big skull guy, the actors playing him are not even close to the same size and your earlobes don't reattach at some point either lol. They are giving you the piss and you're taking it. It's alarming actually that people that actually would look into this and dig up any older Joe footage and images...and I don't mean 1970 older, I mean just before the actor Joe and still grasp at straws trying to say that's the same guy? The tripping up the stairs, the bicycle, that's the good guys having fun...it's freaking hilarious show but as I said, alarming that people are actually buying it. Just wow...but that's what's going on. …

The level of cognitive dissonance you display is above and beyond those who you castigate for same.

unreal that you actually say that with a straight face and mean it...kids could make better videos of a fake Joe Biden with the technology available today than the show you're being given...there's a reason it's made so obvious, those in the know can't even watch 2 seconds of him, it's same for Canadians and Trudeau and all these other actors that say absolutely the stupidest things...it's embarrassing to watch/listen so we can't even take 2 seconds of the movie as it isn't for us....its for those who still need it...like you....wakey wakey

Whip #19015072 12/15/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
and for anyone who goes on about people they can't handle because of how they deliver a message, if they're too repetitive, wrong accent or drawl for their ears etc. and bitch and moan about all these things about a person that don't matter when it's the message that does....that's just another excuse to apply your cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias to NOT KNOW, if you wanna know things you'll put that sort of shallow thing aside and actually listen, there are smart ones saying what's going on and informing you and then there plenty of actors out there saying the dumbest [bleep] ever...choose wisely lol, it's not hard to weed out the movie from the real news

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Mark, you are a Shark on what the MSM has thrown out for the Public to view. That makes you a Shart, same ans Jell-O and Gayghost of the Genius Crew and Smokeapole and the woolve and cfran and Bwalking of the Dumbassed Dawg Crew.

Now I will prove how you are all stooped.

Trump knows much more than you brain shares do. Really, I'm serious. He gets real Intel info. You THINK CNN gives you real Intel info too. Remember when they told you Killery would be your president and she wasn't?

Remember when they told you Trump was guilty of Collusion with Putin and he wasn't.

Uh, aren't they telling you that Bidet is Biden?

Aren't they telling you Bidet is President? Duh

And you stupid suckers suck it up.

Remember, DISCERNMENT.

Trump told you about Fake News and he was right.

Trump told you about Election Fraud and he was right.

Trump told you the Bidens were a crime family and he was right.

Trump told you about the Dual Justice System and he was right.

And yet youse guys still believe the Fake Nues MSM

DISCERNMENT.

Trump told you the Best IS Yet to Come.

Trump told you We will Make America Great Again.

Connect the Dots

Please explain this "Discernment" as you understand the term.

Whip #19015329 12/15/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
plum...are you more aware of the world as it is being different from as told to us by the tv...now vs 8 years ago? yes or no question

if you answer yes, that is the discernment, that is the dot connecting, what may not be happening in this general overall gaining of perception of the world as it is being different than we were told by the official and well controlled microphone....is who is actually helping us get there

the discernment is trying to understand how easily that microphone can turn people against each other or one man...like trump, so the discerning way to read that is that if they attack one man, or a group of people, with the full might of the govt/hollywood/msm in unison...you know that person, or group of people, is actually bad....but it's bad for the those in govt/hollywood/msm who have been lying to us about everything else....it means they are good for 'we the people'...that's you discern the news, in an Opposite Day way wink

you could ignore this thread completely and see that's how things work and we've come a long way the past 8 years and learned a ton about a bunch of major hot button topics that form the fabric of our lives/reality, now connect the dots on who the face of the start of all this learning is? that face is likely going to get carved into a mountain side one day lol...only those who have the special ability to see further down the road can see that yet though wink

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

unreal that you actually say that with a straight face and mean it...kids could make better videos of a fake Joe Biden with the technology available today than the show you're being given...there's a reason it's made so obvious, those in the know can't even watch 2 seconds of him, it's same for Canadians and Trudeau and all these other actors that say absolutely the stupidest things...it's embarrassing to watch/listen so we can't even take 2 seconds of the movie as it isn't for us....its for those who still need it...like you....wakey wakey

You’re in good company on this thread - you’ve found a home.

Whip #19015428 12/15/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
go watch that last Derek Johnson vid and point out a single thing he's wrong about, he says it loud and clear, believe whatever you want about round earth or aliens and go ahead in the free world to do so, but it has nothing to do with the actual military operation all the laws/orders/codes actually playing out and it covers the Biden cog operation, he lays it all out, then you can see if any of what he says is backed up by Q actual stuff...but if you don't wanna know then that's on you boo

you can learn a lot in that 1 hour and 25 minutes....oh...is that too long for you to give to try and understand the past 8 years? that's on you, choice to know is yours

Page 2,123 of 2,280 1 2 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1_deuce, 257Bob, 1moredeer, 160user, 222Sako, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,505 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,803
Posts18,516,321
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.