Campfire Ranger
K

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
you're welcome kenjs1

AKwolverpup...and clan, that retired vet Derek Johnson who's laying it all out for anyone with ears to hear and eyes to see is still subject to court Marshall and military tribunal if he says something he's not supposed to, so he's walking the line and been going hard for over a year for anyone who actually wants to dig themselves read laws and orders, no one lays out a better roadmap than he does so you can all see for yourselves what he is saying is true. He will tell you over and over, don't listen to him, go read the laws and orders and the stuff he shows you. It's a huge scope and sadly the USA, North America and people across the world have been dumbed down and also conditioned over time to accept info in 3 minute tik toks or less...you get the point...no one wants to do the work, no one wants to actually engage. A lot of that is by design. A school kid from 50 years ago grade for grade would walk circles around one from today...that's by design, that's been implemented over time, that's one more thing you can see with your own eyes everywhere.

Anyway...Derek even tells you in this one at about the 43-44 minute mark he could still be subject to court Marshall and military tribunal for saying wrong thing as retired vet.

derek is the man, real news is not on the tv, click here silly

Except the real CIC would have none of it, as you know. grin

I see Derek having lunch with Trump.too often at MAL on Telegram.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
have we pointed out any of the other actors? I love Kevin Kline's work as Melinda Gates....freaking hilarious movie and people are missing it, and actually buying it....bwahaha....thats gonna be a rough landing

'central casting' haha

Sssshhh. Didn't Q say the world can't swallow the truth. Are you trying to make them.crazier?

Wait until they find out who is playing Hairass. grin

If Bidet steps down for her to take over she could really do a number on the DNC.

I think she may take over for Bidet and then step down from running in the next Election in order for Michael Obama to run unopposed.

Then Trump and the Patriots will pull out their Treason and dirty laundry before destroying them as they did Joe and Hunter.

It's coming.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/15/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
This is hilarious, and points out what I said. There is a certain percentage of population that need the Biden movie or they may not be able to function forward. So whatever you need is available for you. But you display next level cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias to think they are the same person, the real Biden was a tall large big boned big skull guy, the actors playing him are not even close to the same size and your earlobes don't reattach at some point either lol. They are giving you the piss and you're taking it. It's alarming actually that people that actually would look into this and dig up any older Joe footage and images...and I don't mean 1970 older, I mean just before the actor Joe and still grasp at straws trying to say that's the same guy? The tripping up the stairs, the bicycle, that's the good guys having fun...it's freaking hilarious show but as I said, alarming that people are actually buying it. Just wow...but that's what's going on. …

You ever watched anyone age? Actually watched over 20-30 years?

The level of cognitive dissonance you display is above and beyond those who you castigate for same.

unreal that you actually say that with a straight face and mean it...kids could make better videos of a fake Joe Biden with the technology available today than the show you're being given...there's a reason it's made so obvious, those in the know can't even watch 2 seconds of him, it's same for Canadians and Trudeau and all these other actors that say absolutely the stupidest things...it's embarrassing to watch/listen so we can't even take 2 seconds of the movie as it isn't for us....its for those who still need it...like you....wakey wakey

You're going to burst their bubble if you say Bidet was just playing a part when he said, "I dont even know what im signing" and "I've sold plenty of classified documents" and "Obama and I developed the greatest system of rigging elections in the world", etc.

The dumbassed Dawg Crew and Genius Crew think all that schiett show is for real. Hey, the MSM tells them it is.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
plum...are you more aware of the world as it is being different from as told to us by the tv...now vs 8 years ago? yes or no question

if you answer yes, that is the discernment, that is the dot connecting, what may not be happening in this general overall gaining of perception of the world as it is being different than we were told by the official and well controlled microphone....is who is actually helping us get there

the discernment is trying to understand how easily that microphone can turn people against each other or one man...like trump, so the discerning way to read that is that if they attack one man, or a group of people, with the full might of the govt/hollywood/msm in unison...you know that person, or group of people, is actually bad....but it's bad for the those in govt/hollywood/msm who have been lying to us about everything else....it means they are good for 'we the people'...that's you discern the news, in an Opposite Day way wink

you could ignore this thread completely and see that's how things work and we've come a long way the past 8 years and learned a ton about a bunch of major hot button topics that form the fabric of our lives/reality, now connect the dots on who the face of the start of all this learning is? that face is likely going to get carved into a mountain side one day lol...only those who have the special ability to see further down the road can see that yet though wink

Amen, and they ALL say we have to support Zelensky and Netty. Can one say "Clue".

And for the most part, they say Trump is a Dictator and Q is a Larp. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19016741 12/15/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Stinky, your saying the MSM is Fake is akin to heresay. You besmirtch their god.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19017018 12/16/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
have we pointed out any of the other actors? I love Kevin Kline's work as Melinda Gates....freaking hilarious movie and people are missing it, and actually buying it....bwahaha....thats gonna be a rough landing

'central casting' haha

Sssshhh. Didn't Q say the world can't swallow the truth. Are you trying to make them.crazier?

If Bidet steps down for her to take over she could really do a number on the DNC.

I think she may take over for Bidet and then step down from running in the next Election in order for Michael Obama to run unopposed.

Then Trump and the Patriots will pull out their Treason and dirty laundry before destroying them as they did Joe and Hunter.

It's coming.
But you said Biden was dead? 🤷‍♂️

Whip #19017199 12/16/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Corn holio is in charge

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

'central casting' haha

It's coming.

Heaven forbid there's a window in that box you live in.

Whip #19017944 12/16/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
all the bad actors who work against humanity have to be brought out into the light first...before we exterminate them, most of us need to begin to see this as organically as possible for all our safety before the really big disclosures and the truth is more or less forced on us as the actors/show can no longer go on to coddle the late bloomers

hang in there folks, try to absorb, try to figure out what's being said and shown here, barking and insulting is unproductive to humanity so those doing it...try to get your head around that, the truths of this world are crashing down all around you and have been for 8 years straight, try to learn...not bark/insult, this is coming whether you bark/insult or not, so what's your choice then? to continue to bark/insult? you really want to be the last ones with your heads in the sand before you're yanked out by your ankles by the rest of humanity that decided to face everything and rise when it became clear enough that the uncomfortable path was the best choice for humanity?

rest assured, there is nothing comfortable about the truth of this world and how far the wrong direction of humanity we've actually allowed ourselves to get, and the truth is stranger than fiction, and 1984 was a manual, not a novel...tip of the iceberg....say it outlaid...tip of the iceberg

are you 3 years behind? 1 year?, just getting started? it's so much to unpack, to unlearn/relearn that you cannot figure it out in a week, you will count this process in months at mimimim but more like years to get down the majority of rabbit holes and understand the truth about them, but you 100% have to do this walk yourself, like everyone else is doing

Whip #19018536 12/16/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19018562 12/16/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19019384 12/16/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19019408 12/16/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #19019832 12/16/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

'central casting' haha

It's coming.

Heaven forbid there's a window in that box you live in.

I told you he was too stupid to Connect the Dots.

Sheesh.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19019881 12/16/23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's happening tomorrow?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 2,124 of 2,280 1 2 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1234, 1minute, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,931
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.