Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
And……another low post count a$$ wipe, pos just joined the ranks of the ignored!

Meanwhile, I hope that you folks up there show Tester the door…..that opens to a very long fall with a hard landing! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I like Rosendale and would be happy to vote for him again.

But I am afraid that to win, the GOP will need to put up a candidate native to MT. Too many 'tards (to include several on this forum) place an inordinate amount of value on that.

Like most, if Sheehy is the GOP candidate I'll vote for him, but I'd hope to see a better option in the primary.

MAGA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Whatever you guys decide to do it would be in the interests of the Republic if you'd get rid of Tester. holding out for somebody born and raised there is pretty nuts of you end up with the same RINO again.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rainshot
Whatever you guys decide to do it would be in the interests of the Republic if you'd get rid of Tester. holding out for somebody born and raised there is pretty nuts of you end up with the same RINO again.

lol. no kidding

Buzz will be along soon, like fly to shît.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Remsen, you commented on growing tired of hearing Sheehe tell us he was a SEAL, why do you think he does that?

Is it because he is really full of himself or maybe because it seems to sell well with the Rural types?

It seems that SEALs that go into politics don't fare so well.

I'm sure the campaign managers think it's a strong selling point with both rural types and conservatives generally. Maybe it is, in fact.

I'd certainly respect a candidate more if he had a background in the military as opposed to a background in, say, community organizing and racebaiting (e.g., Obama and his crew). But when I ask a candidate "what's going to happen if you win and McConnell pressures you to follow the RINO agenda of not fighting back against the Marxists in D.C." and he says "I learned how to fight back as a SEAL", that is a red flag (and exactly the conversation I had with Sheehy).

Congrats on having been a SEAL, but D.C. is littered with former military guys who are worthless. Tell me what you're going to do if you win and be clear about it, then fuggin DO IT when you win.

Copy that.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I will vote for Sheehy. He continues to talk about being a SEAL, because he was a SEAL. That in itself is an accomplishment. He’s young, energetic and a businessman that seems to be good. John Tester has done lots of good for veterans. I am a veteran. But my vote will go to Sheehy. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by rainshot
....... holding out for somebody born and raised there is pretty nuts of you end up with the same RINO again.
Yep. It's amazing how difficult it is to make that point with several of my friends here in Montana. That is until, I point out that the same line of thought or logic was used to select our most recent white house press spokesperson, our most recent Supreme Court Justice, our current Vice President, etc., etc.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The influx of pilgrams moving to Montana and voting is a huge problem.

That how we get crazy Maryland Matt. Safe rifle handling at its finest.

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I just caught Sheehy on Fox last night and liked what he had to say. Never had heard of him before.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Taconic11
I just caught Sheehy on Fox last night and liked what he had to say. Never had heard of him before.

Can you vote for him?

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Rosendale already lost to Tester once because he ran a shitty campaign and let Tester's Green Decoys sway enough weak minds.

Do you think Rosendale learned a lesson and will do better on Pro 2A and hunters rights?
I wasn't living in MT full time during the 2018 election so I am not familiar with how Rosendale ran his campaign. I've met him a few times and I've watched him as a member of the House, so that's what I go on rather than how he campaigned for federal office six years ago.

While I'm not a fan of Zinke (another former SEAL who doesn't live up to his conservative claims), who has been less than impressive in his return to the House, I am a huge fan of Rosendale and how he is doing exactly what he promised to do. So simply based on track records in Congress, Rosendale is a stellar candidate for the Senate. Whether his campaigning is good enough, I have no idea.

But looking back at 2018, Rosendale came very close to winning and he was a federal unknown taking on an incumbent who had massive left wing backing. Since that time he's shown that he's as solid a conservative as anyone could hope for.

If Rosendale goes for the Senate seat, he gets my vote throughout the primary and general elections. If Sheehy is the only (R) candidate in the general, he is my candidate, but I'd pick Rosendale over him in a primary.

Tester's Green Decoys turned enough sportsmen's votes by claiming (among other things) that Repulicans wanted to sell of Federal lands. Tester was on a couple Hunting Podcasts and treated with kid gloves.

My good friend Sean Davis wrote a pretty good article (I did most of the research) after the election showing how Montana Sportsmen got hoodwinked by the Leftist Green Decoys.

Federalist Article on Green Decoys

I don't have a dog in the Montana primary and figure you guys will support a good candidate.

I am dedicated to getting Tester out of the Senate.

Thanks for your involvement. You might be bringing a few into the process that used to stay on the couch whining about election results.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Rosendale already lost to Tester once because he ran a shitty campaign and let Tester's Green Decoys sway enough weak minds.

Do you think Rosendale learned a lesson and will do better on Pro 2A and hunters rights?
I wasn't living in MT full time during the 2018 election so I am not familiar with how Rosendale ran his campaign. I've met him a few times and I've watched him as a member of the House, so that's what I go on rather than how he campaigned for federal office six years ago.

While I'm not a fan of Zinke (another former SEAL who doesn't live up to his conservative claims), who has been less than impressive in his return to the House, I am a huge fan of Rosendale and how he is doing exactly what he promised to do. So simply based on track records in Congress, Rosendale is a stellar candidate for the Senate. Whether his campaigning is good enough, I have no idea.

But looking back at 2018, Rosendale came very close to winning and he was a federal unknown taking on an incumbent who had massive left wing backing. Since that time he's shown that he's as solid a conservative as anyone could hope for.

If Rosendale goes for the Senate seat, he gets my vote throughout the primary and general elections. If Sheehy is the only (R) candidate in the general, he is my candidate, but I'd pick Rosendale over him in a primary.

Tester's Green Decoys turned enough sportsmen's votes by claiming (among other things) that Repulicans wanted to sell of Federal lands. Tester was on a couple Hunting Podcasts and treated with kid gloves.

My good friend Sean Davis wrote a pretty good article (I did most of the research) after the election showing how Montana Sportsmen got hoodwinked by the Leftist Green Decoys.

Federalist Article on Green Decoys

I don't have a dog in the Montana primary and figure you guys will support a good candidate.

I am dedicated to getting Tester out of the Senate.

Thanks for your involvement. You might be bringing a few into the process that used to stay on the couch whining about election results.

I think I've said this before, but of all Democrats in the Senate most are far worse than Tester. I'm thinking about every Senator from CA, CO, CT, DE, GA, HI, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT, VA and WA plus a few more. But Democrats run as a pack and you can't give one a pass without giving all of them a pass, so to me Tester has to go simply because every Democrat in office has to go.

I'll do everything I can to help defeat Tester, which isn't much. But at a minimum, I'll donate to the (R) candidate and I'll vote for the (R) candidate. It's a simple thing that many people refuse to do while they are complaining about what Democrats have done to the country.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rosendale is JUST FINE where he is, IN CONGRESS, rabble rousing. He should have won against Tester, but the GOP establishment didn't want a hellion in that seat, and Matt definitely has some rough edges, social conservatism that at least rubs this Montana sortalibertarian the wrong way pretty hard. I know some pretty darn solid conservatives who pretty much feel Rosendale is "better" than Tester but I'd like more, with a lot less of the hard "social conservative" stuff.

In the meantime, the ads running show that Sheehy terrorizes the national Left. He is, at least now, more "electable." His ranch is bigger than Rosendale's, his accent is not Maryland, his aviation firm is a bright spot in the economy (and a cool business)....

So, there's a federal PAC that popped up out of nowhere and the treasurer is Dave Lewis.

What matters there is, Lewis was treasurer for a total "green decoy" entity called the North Fund, basically potheads and Greens getting together to grab pot tax revenues for "conservation" mostly consisting of land-grabbing. John Burns caught part of that story, and a good part, you guys shouldn't diss him so much, he actually "gets" what's going on with Greens pretending to be sportspeople. There's a SMALL minority of hunters and fishers who are left-wing freaks, and they spend left-wing political money.

But something like five million bucks got poured into a ballot-issue campaign in Montana, the initiative was 60 PAGES of fine print, all of if some of the darkest political money I've seen, laundered through subsidiaries of the Arabella network which is running through nearly two billion in untraceable political cash average the last several years. Dave Lewis, a long-time "centrist Republican" was one of the public faces of the pot campaign, and get this, former NRA lobbyist-now-pothead Pepper Petersen was the other. Bottom line is both Dave and Pepper will shill for anyone who pays them, I have nothing but contempt for those men.

NOW, the Sheehy Sucks ads are fronted by "Last Best Place" PAC, a new Federal pop up that HAS NOT BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO REVEAL ANY DONORS. LBP is headquartered out of Helena 59624, that zip code is a special US post office for UPS-store-class "addresses of record." The box owner is not open to public inspection or disclosure, it's just a mail drop. But given that Dave Lewis, after taking money from the dark Beltway Left for the pot initiative, is now the front man for LBP (hey, keep in mind Last Best Place was ginned up by a hopelessly left-wing "Montana writer" and is a favorite phrase of Montana Communists), has me waiting for the first fiscal reports (next year sometime) and I won't be surprised at all when I finally do see the donor list and can figure out where the cash entered the laundry.

So, if you want to actually win that Senate seat, right now the best bet is Sheehy. I still don't know how much of a carpetbagger he is, I have suspicions, but the Commies here AND in DC are hating on him pretty hard. He has the potential to be dangerous either way. If he's dangerous in a good way, he'll be amazingly effective. I just hope to Hades there will be enough information about the "real Tim Sheehy" for me to make an informed, REALLY informed choice when the primary rolls around.

Again, kids, I wish you'd diss John Burns less. He's right about getting off the couch and getting out your wallet.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I wonder how many millions backcountry hunters and Anglers will donate to Tester again?

They're using zero money to stop all of the hunting, trapping seasons being banned across the US.

Its almost makes you think they're a corrupt money laundering operation used to attack sportsmen and gun owners. lol

Last edited by ribka; 12/19/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum
The influx of pilgrams moving to Montana and voting is a huge problem.

That how we get crazy Maryland Matt. Safe rifle handling at its finest.

caldunb, a Montana transplant, is still upset republicans banned tester's child grooming in Montana schools

hey look cal dumb I found your photo again. how's your gun ban lobbying going

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by ribka; 12/19/23.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Rosendale is JUST FINE where he is, IN CONGRESS, rabble rousing. He should have won against Tester, but the GOP establishment didn't want a hellion in that seat, and Matt definitely has some rough edges, social conservatism that at least rubs this Montana sortalibertarian the wrong way pretty hard. I know some pretty darn solid conservatives who pretty much feel Rosendale is "better" than Tester but I'd like more, with a lot less of the hard "social conservative" stuff.

In the meantime, the ads running show that Sheehy terrorizes the national Left. He is, at least now, more "electable." His ranch is bigger than Rosendale's, his accent is not Maryland, his aviation firm is a bright spot in the economy (and a cool business)....

So, there's a federal PAC that popped up out of nowhere and the treasurer is Dave Lewis.

What matters there is, Lewis was treasurer for a total "green decoy" entity called the North Fund, basically potheads and Greens getting together to grab pot tax revenues for "conservation" mostly consisting of land-grabbing. John Burns caught part of that story, and a good part, you guys shouldn't diss him so much, he actually "gets" what's going on with Greens pretending to be sportspeople. There's a SMALL minority of hunters and fishers who are left-wing freaks, and they spend left-wing political money.

But something like five million bucks got poured into a ballot-issue campaign in Montana, the initiative was 60 PAGES of fine print, all of if some of the darkest political money I've seen, laundered through subsidiaries of the Arabella network which is running through nearly two billion in untraceable political cash average the last several years. Dave Lewis, a long-time "centrist Republican" was one of the public faces of the pot campaign, and get this, former NRA lobbyist-now-pothead Pepper Petersen was the other. Bottom line is both Dave and Pepper will shill for anyone who pays them, I have nothing but contempt for those men.

NOW, the Sheehy Sucks ads are fronted by "Last Best Place" PAC, a new Federal pop up that HAS NOT BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO REVEAL ANY DONORS. LBP is headquartered out of Helena 59624, that zip code is a special US post office for UPS-store-class "addresses of record." The box owner is not open to public inspection or disclosure, it's just a mail drop. But given that Dave Lewis, after taking money from the dark Beltway Left for the pot initiative, is now the front man for LBP (hey, keep in mind Last Best Place was ginned up by a hopelessly left-wing "Montana writer" and is a favorite phrase of Montana Communists), has me waiting for the first fiscal reports (next year sometime) and I won't be surprised at all when I finally do see the donor list and can figure out where the cash entered the laundry.

So, if you want to actually win that Senate seat, right now the best bet is Sheehy. I still don't know how much of a carpetbagger he is, I have suspicions, but the Commies here AND in DC are hating on him pretty hard. He has the potential to be dangerous either way. If he's dangerous in a good way, he'll be amazingly effective. I just hope to Hades there will be enough information about the "real Tim Sheehy" for me to make an informed, REALLY informed choice when the primary rolls around.

Again, kids, I wish you'd diss John Burns less. He's right about getting off the couch and getting out your wallet.

What are Rosendale’s “rough social conservative “ issues that rub you and your buddies the wrong way?

Burns is a liar and piece of shît and has earned every negative post aimed his way.

If we can’t police “our own” we’re no better than the left that use turds like Tester to forward their agenda.

MAGA
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Callnum is Busse in disguise BOOK IT!
Been awful quite since callnum Busse) announced he's gonna run for gov.
Come out of the closet Busse.

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/19/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Did you already forget when Burns tried to
Monetize the Uvalde school shooting to pimp his Chinese tactical crap?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

What are Rosendale’s “rough social conservative “ issues that rub you and your buddies the wrong way?

Burns is a liar and piece of shît and has earned every negative post aimed his way.

If we can’t police “our own” we’re no better than the left that use turds like Tester to forward their agenda.

Rosendale's rough edges are that he is unabashedly conservative. Works really well in the eastern 2/3s of the state. But when you add in BZN, Butte, Missoula etc., he becomes an easy target.

That combined with his accent and they will skewer him again for not being born here.

My take on Sheehy selling his past as a seal is that it is harder to attack him for not being from Montana.

Now they are attacking him for being successful and becoming wealthy before entering the public sector.

I think Rosendale is perfect where he is. His seat is a sure thing. If he runs against Tester again, the likes of culldum and other dipschit bha swallowers of the green decoy crap will make it hard for Matt.

I am with you on Zinke's performance since being elected to the house. He is better than a d, but not much more. Certainly won't be packing any real conservative water for the cause.

Montana MOFO
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The influx of pilgrims to montana is how we got crazy callnum- lostrail60 = Kansas City Ryan Busse

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

55 members (Akhutr, 35, 338reddog, 01Foreman400, 8 invisible), 1,435 guests, and 819 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,875
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.