Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 472 of 618 1 2 470 471 472 473 474 617 618
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Just keep barking like a dog and offering nothing of value to humanity at this point. Explain covid scam and litter boxes in schools please, how bout the transfer of wealth. Nothing to see here lol.

If you bark a bunch with your pals here we can bury what I just said quicker and try to slow the speed at which people see that truth. But that’s all you twots are doing. You can’t stop it, you’re barely making a dent in the slowing of it. But carry on barking all the same.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/20/23.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Says the all bark no bite Q-Bitch Squad

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
So you don’t like the answers given about the truth about this world so you just say bull and offer no alternative explanations?

So armies of people now digging and uncovering the answers, whistleblowers, people putting everything available together and you’re dismissing that as a nothing burger while offering nothing is substance as alternative explanations?

Humanity is kindly requesting that you be better than that.

Can you explain the 1 in 3 cancer thing then? Explain the litter boxes in schools? You can explain transgender movement?

One walk through public and you see the unhealthiest saddest excuse for our species in all recorded history. One walk from the office to the lunch area just look at the people.

And you don’t think there are answers for this?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes Sir, I can explain all of these things…Different battalions of Satan.

God never promised me an easy road until I pass from death to life. He also wrote the ending so I don’t need a Q-Bitch for that.

Bark Bark Yote Pup !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 12/20/23.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
We agree on that, but greatest skill is deception of course so now we point all that out and shine light on who’s doing it for real and y’all bark bullsh1t? Like wtf. When you find the actual answers to what we just saw and learned the past 8 years go ahead enlighten us lol.

This is a connect dots thread. Stay focused here bud....less barking, more focusing lol

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/20/23.
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
So one side that has lost control of the microphone you’re saying is the good side and all the new info is from bad side?

So the side that brought us plandemic, shots, climate crisis, transgender etc is the good side?

Sins of omission bud, biggest of all. What happens when you get on the wrong side of all this even inadvertently? You end up supporting the wrong side, you ok with that?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I live my life out of step with Devils.

I am Happy, Happy, Happy !

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Trust the science and 100% safe and effective is the side to be on eh? Just an accident? No such thing as bought and paid for science? While the not paid for stuff and scientists deplatformed, censored, silenced and ridiculed? That’s the good side?

Better start expanding your mind to learning what evil needs to look like in order to survive and thrive with us. Starts with controlling the microphone.

So what have we learned about just that one aspect of late? That every single conspiracy became true...now what?

Trying to show you what lol.

We were;
Right about lab leak
Right about natural immunity
Right about masks
Right about lockdowns
Right about vaxxines
Right about boosters
Right about faking covid numbers
Right about deadly hospital protocol
Right about ivermectin
Right about evil fauci
Right about WHO
Right about it being a world power grab

There’s more...

So you sure your connecting dots about all this world correctly? You saying the same microphone just managed to get all that wrong but climate crisis can be trusted? I mean I always like to trust someone right after they betray my trust don’t you?

You’re at war bud, we’ve been at war our whole lives, ignorantly...they’ve turned it up hard lately hoping to win it but it’s backfiring on them, they had to try and finish us as something happened to move against then they didn’t think would happen.

You don’t think that’s happening with all you see looking around this current bliss on the planet with the healthiest happiest strongest we’ve ever been lol....

There’s answers for all of it and th try can no longer deceive and divide us so don’t keep doing that work for them.

Time to dig in and go see for yourself who’s telling truth and who’s not. Dot connecting without ego, confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance are requirements though. Most of that programmed out of us and hard to reclaim mind to get to that ability again but majority are or have moved this direction. So what’s wrong with you?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Same here bro, happy, it’s a blessing to go out on feet eyes wide open but still understanding that what we’ve learned so far is only tip of iceberg. That fir the first time everything that goes on in the world and never made sense now does. That was a blessing, a gift. We haven’t even started to see the public disclosure and shift to irradiating those who work against us from this 3d existance.

Bunch of this started happening when? Connect dots. The Information Age is their downfall. Can’t contain us from sharing any more. Can’t control information anymore, can’t hide history anymore, can’t fabricate lies we will believe em masse anymore. Game is already over and we’ve already won.

It’s going to take a minute to continue to expose all that’s worked against us and then clear it out and then rebuild world humanity focused as intended.

You sound like a brother but jury still out as deception the greatest skill right, but maybe you are just on different timeline and have quite hit your emotional trigger to really dig in yet? I keep open mind.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by smokepole
Look what we’ve learned the past 8 years. If you can connect dots lol.

“ War is a profit generation entity, we are at war right now, in every country, psychological war, biological war, economical war, cultural war, trying to confuse our children, going after our kids so they can’t even figure out what gender they are can’t even have a conversation, 5th generational warfare. We know all wars are bankers wars and that they started this war and that we are their target. Every country the people are at war with their government whether they realize it yet or not. Those who don’t realize it yet are psychologically manipulated to see anything/anyone else as the culprit rather than those truly responsible.

We are living in a villains world, they designed it perfectly, we eat the food they tells us, drink the water they give us, vote for 1 of 2 people they give us, watch the movies they tell us, take our attention from age 5 and never give it back. We go to school for 8 hours a day learning what they want us to. They scold us until we obey and praise us when we do. They make us form habit of waking up and spending day in a building we would not choose so that when we get older we are willing to do the same. Following orders becomes comfortable so when older we don’t stray from the norm. They tell us we will fail without university education. They manipulate us to financial dependency at young age so that we remain liable to the system. They’ve given us a currency that only has value because they say it does. Then we receive it when we go to work for a business they own while their millions become billions and we’re forced to sacrifice our time for a sliver of our what our life production gains for them.”

Damn man. If you really believe it's that bad, the only thing left to do is kill yourself.

And I knew it, you have yet to offer anything resembling information or opinion about what’s going on in the world. Actively working against humanity. 10 topics would verify what I just summarized but maybe you can start by explaining the plandemic and the shots then? Just one part of it...lmao it will be crickets from you. Dodging the truth as he’s as you can to somehow remain comfortable in your world view. What is that world view? Everything is peachy and humanity not in trouble at all? If not peachy then please explain why we can’t seem to make it peachy? I did...do you realize how many are coming to the conclusions about this world that I just paraphrased from others?

You couldn’t and haven’t enlightened us to a single thing. Good luck bud, the future is not looking like it will be for you. ‘The future won’t be for everyone.’

There are litter boxes in schools bud. If that doesn’t alarm you as to the state of how inverted to humanity we have become then stay in your little box and don’t say anything for you’ll sound like a complete moron at this point.

It's not my responsibility to explain things to you, or anyone else. But your explanations suck, and all they are is gloom and doom, and not just garden variety gloom and doom, your message is apocalyptic. It makes me wonder what your agenda is, and who you're working for.

Just one example, you say "they tell you what you can eat and what water to drink." The truth is, our agricultural system is unlike anything in the world and we have a dizzying array of high-quality foods to choose from. All it takes is a little knowledge to choose right.

And we have a water supply and sewage system that's a friggin engineering marvel. Open the tap and get clean water, without even thinking about what goes into it.

Fugg you and your apocalyptic bullsh*t.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blessing is finding rest and comfort in the midst of chaos. I’ll conserve my energy thanks.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

“ War is a profit generation entity, we are at war right now, in every country, psychological war, biological war, economical war, cultural war, trying to confuse our children, going after our kids so they can’t even figure out what gender they are can’t even have a conversation, 5th generational warfare. We know all wars are bankers wars and that they started this war and that we are their target. Every country the people are at war with their government whether they realize it yet or not. Those who don’t realize it yet are psychologically manipulated to see anything/anyone else as the culprit rather than those truly responsible.

We are living in a villains world, they designed it perfectly, we eat the food they tells us, drink the water they give us, vote for 1 of 2 people they give us, watch the movies they tell us, take our attention from age 5 and never give it back. We go to school for 8 hours a day learning what they want us to. They scold us until we obey and praise us when we do. They make us form habit of waking up and spending day in a building we would not choose so that when we get older we are willing to do the same. Following orders becomes comfortable so when older we don’t stray from the norm. They tell us we will fail without university education. They manipulate us to financial dependency at young age so that we remain liable to the system. They’ve given us a currency that only has value because they say it does. Then we receive it when we go to work for a business they own while their millions become billions and we’re forced to sacrifice our time for a sliver of our what our life production gains for them.”

Damn man. If you really believe it's that bad, the only thing left to do is kill yourself.

And I knew it, you have yet to offer anything resembling information or opinion about what’s going on in the world. Actively working against humanity. 10 topics would verify what I just summarized but maybe you can start by explaining the plandemic and the shots then? Just one part of it...lmao it will be crickets from you. Dodging the truth as he’s as you can to somehow remain comfortable in your world view. What is that world view? Everything is peachy and humanity not in trouble at all? If not peachy then please explain why we can’t seem to make it peachy? I did...do you realize how many are coming to the conclusions about this world that I just paraphrased from others?

You couldn’t and haven’t enlightened us to a single thing. Good luck bud, the future is not looking like it will be for you. ‘The future won’t be for everyone.’

There are litter boxes in schools bud. If that doesn’t alarm you as to the state of how inverted to humanity we have become then stay in your little box and don’t say anything for you’ll sound like a complete moron at this point.

It's not my responsibility to explain things to you, or anyone else. But your explanations suck, and all they are is gloom and doom, and not just garden variety gloom and doom, your message is apocalyptic. It makes me wonder what your agenda is, and who you're working for.

Just one example, you say "they tell you what you can eat and what water to drink." The truth is, our agricultural system is unlike anything in the world and we have a dizzying array of high-quality foods to choose from. All it takes is a little knowledge to choose right.

And we have a water supply and sewage system that's a friggin engineering marvel. Open the tap and get clean water, without even thinking about what goes into it.

Lol, from the guy who doesn’t seem to have a clue about the plans for us by those who had control of the microphone. So far behind you think your first.

We’ve been over this. Your open the tap argument is gone as we face 1 in 3 cancer rates bud. The tap is one of many things we’re learning about. You still haven’t looked up a whmis cars for sodium fluoride have you? 8 glasses a day campaign started when? Easy dots.

Amazing that you point out your discomfort to the information presented so you call it out as bullsh1t. Too uncomfortable so it is deemed as false. This is part of indoctrination post secondary education but it’s prevalent through most phases of education system now. They removed ‘the truth is often uncomfortable’ completely from your mind. Wanna bet you have at least one degree?

That’s dot connecting btw...you find it too uncomfortable so deem it false. The landing will be hard for you and the future may not be much fun for you.

The fact you would dismiss the food supply and sheer volumes of poisons in it, that there’s enough sodium fluoride in a tube of toothpaste to kill a 25 lb human, that you can’t seem to accept the level of evil easily matches any level of good in this world is what you’re missing. It must be hidden through deception and division and misdirection. Yet our overall health is worst it’s ever been, we’ve never been so crippled up, fat, diseased, infertile etc.

I wonder when, if ever, it will get bad enough for you to say...hmm, that facker was right? Deathbed perhaps? Afterlife more likely. Refusal to dig into psychological power behind this and why you dismiss uncomfortable info as false. It’s not hard to get those answer ls either. It’s sort of a necessity to do that to as many people as possible if you want to march them off a cliff dazed and confused and blaming each other while stealing their life production along the way. M

Hate to break it to ya bud, that is where we are, whether to acknowledge it or start figuring out how to accept is doesn’t matter one bit. You’re either gonna get on right side of it and face things like a man or not. It’s a diy thing so those trying to help will continue to help regardless your comfort levels and temper tantrums. Humanity is asking more from you...can you hear it yet?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Blessing is finding rest and comfort in the midst of chaos. I’ll conserve my energy thanks.

What a croc of sh1t. You yap here is conserving? You could be elsewhere learning. Read my post above, applies to you also. Uncomfortable most likely means true but many programmed the opposite. Learn about it. Better use of your energy.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'd like to hear more about the "climate crisis" you mentioned.

Care to expound?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What'd I miss?
They pick up Jag yet ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
What'd I miss?
They pick up Jag yet ?

Nope, paddy-wagon got stuck on Q street.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Trump said he may be gone a while. Could be a lot longer than planned. But he'll get free room and board.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Lol, from the guy who doesn’t seem to have a clue about the plans for us by those who had control of the microphone. So far behind you think your first.

We’ve been over this. Your open the tap argument is gone as we face 1 in 3 cancer rates bud. The tap is one of many things we’re learning about. You still haven’t looked up a whmis cars for sodium fluoride have you? 8 glasses a day campaign started when? Easy dots.

Amazing that you point out your discomfort to the information presented so you call it out as bullsh1t. Too uncomfortable so it is deemed as false. This is part of indoctrination post secondary education but it’s prevalent through most phases of education system now. They removed ‘the truth is often uncomfortable’ completely from your mind. Wanna bet you have at least one degree?

That’s dot connecting btw...you find it too uncomfortable so deem it false. The landing will be hard for you and the future may not be much fun for you.

The fact you would dismiss the food supply and sheer volumes of poisons in it, that there’s enough sodium fluoride in a tube of toothpaste to kill a 25 lb human, that you can’t seem to accept the level of evil easily matches any level of good in this world is what you’re missing. It must be hidden through deception and division and misdirection. Yet our overall health is worst it’s ever been, we’ve never been so crippled up, fat, diseased, infertile etc.

I wonder when, if ever, it will get bad enough for you to say...hmm, that facker was right? Deathbed perhaps? Afterlife more likely. Refusal to dig into psychological power behind this and why you dismiss uncomfortable info as false. It’s not hard to get those answer ls either. It’s sort of a necessity to do that to as many people as possible if you want to march them off a cliff dazed and confused and blaming each other while stealing their life production along the way. M

Hate to break it to ya bud, that is where we are, whether to acknowledge it or start figuring out how to accept is doesn’t matter one bit. You’re either gonna get on right side of it and face things like a man or not. It’s a diy thing so those trying to help will continue to help regardless your comfort levels and temper tantrums. Humanity is asking more from you...can you hear it yet?

LOL, you never answered about what your agenda is, or who you work for. It's obvious you have an agenda. You talk about cancer rates, but fail to mention that most of those are in old people who are living longer than in the past.

You talk about what's in our water, but fail to mention that almost all of the bad stuff in water is from industrial and non-point source pollution that "they" didn't put in our water because "they" is us.

You're as FOS as a Christmas turkey.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

What a croc of sh1t. You yap here is conserving? You could be elsewhere learning. Read my post above, applies to you also. Uncomfortable most likely means true but many programmed the opposite. Learn about it. Better use of your energy.

This is entertainment fella, if you truly think this subject is expenditure of energy, no wonder you are fugged up. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jag carries most of the thread under different screenames

Page 472 of 618 1 2 470 471 472 473 474 617 618

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

156 members (35, 44mc, 345dl, 338rcm, 300Sav, 7887mm08, 14 invisible), 1,581 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,979
Posts18,499,570
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.