Hop To
Page 474 of 619 1 2 472 473 474 475 476 618 619
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yeah, I forgot those Stinky Canadians are not supposed to be fixated on the Truth. How quaint of you to bring it up.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass. And it will.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Pole smoker and speedy gonzalas...

In what sane rational world do you accept mandatory vaccinations or poisons in foods and water, litter boxes in schools?

Dinky cojones: I don't accept any of those. Next question?

You do know that water itself is toxic, depending on the dose, right?

You’re not tough enough to take this walk bud. The journey to the truth after a lifetime of lies is the hardest walk most of us will ever take. It’s not for the weak minded and scared.

Blow me. Have you ever gone into a war zone voluntarily? I have. Shove your keyboard and your keyboard tough guy bullsh*t up your ass, sideways.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I can't help but think Stinkybutt and Jag are one in the same people. Each post half a dozen posts one after another, call people names, and never back up what they say and take up a complete page with posts and say nothing we haven't already heard a dozen times. I didn't think anyone with half a brain could be duped as bad as these guys have been but never say never.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They are

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by pyscodog
I can't help but think Stinkybutt and Jag are one in the same people. Each post half a dozen posts one after another, call people names, and never back up what they say and take up a complete page with posts and say nothing we haven't already heard a dozen times. I didn't think anyone with half a brain could be duped as bad as these guys have been but never say never.

lmao, same to be said of the fast mouse and pole smoker

calm yer boobs boys, it's amazing where you yahoos go sometimes, anywhere but on topic or near the truth, I'm known plenty of places don't worry, not same guys, maybe learn more about the 2-party divide that is constantly used on us as it's a successful play in the playbook, it's always the one side or the other side isn't it, and so now you think because more than one person sees same they must be same person? lmfao...right back at you bitch or is it bitches? wink

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
You should think more and post less drivel.

it has been amusing the sheer amount of gaslighting and projecting that comes from the one side lol. Just wow. Pot...meet kettle. I rest my case. You realize it's your country under attack right? The whole world is watching how it plays out because if you go down...it's all over for humanity bud, that's why people from other countries care. And many of them know way more about your country and what's going on it with it than those who live there. Nothing new there. Canada shares blood and border and fights with you....we will become one when this is all over. You guys need to clean up your house first...then you get to be brothers brother to other countries, Canada first on the list. personally I can't wait until we get the 1st and 2nd and we can have suppressors and night hunt predators also...selfish I know, oh yeah, personal carry a 9 into grizzly country will be welcomed also. So hurry the fack up and clean up yer house already! I got gear to buy and use you lucky facks.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/21/23.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
They are

lol, johnnylocosmokepole the queer speed mouse twins, one person

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

it has been amusing the sheer amount of gaslighting and projecting that comes from the one side lol. Just wow. Pot...meet kettle. I rest my case. You realize it's your country under attack right? The whole world is watching how it plays out because if you go down...it's all over for humanity bud, that's why people from other countries care. And many of them know way more about your country and what's going on it with it than those who live there. Nothing new there. Canada shares blood and border and fights with you....we will become one when this is all over. You guys need to clean up your house first...then you get to be brothers brother to other countries, Canada first on the list. personally I can't wait until we get the 1st and 2nd and we can have suppressors and night hunt predators also...selfish I know, oh yeah, personal carry a 9 into grizzly country will be welcomed also. So hurry the fack up and clean up yer house already! I got gear to buy and use you lucky facks.

More babbling, blathering drivel…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Eyeball = Jagoff = Stinkycoyote ?

How many voices ??

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Its just hard to imagine two different people are this fuqed up in the head. And if everyone in Canada is as screwed up as Stinkybutt, my feet will never cross the border.

IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I heard Canada is just Mexico with more snow. All they care about is maple syrup and beavers. Another said Canada is just a suburb of Detroit. LOL, I believe every word of it.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

The parrot repeats itself.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The 2020 Election will be revisited and reevaluated with completely opposite results, reversing the fraudulent outcome of the 2020 November 3rd Insurrection.

Trump said things stolen previously are not retained by a thief after the true owner, in this case "winner" is revealed.

That was a clue as to what is coming. A parable, if you will.
As Derek Johnson said, Trump seems to always get what he wants.

Humm, didn't Trump once say he'd like to be on Mt Rushmore. Uh, that's a Clue.

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by pyscodog

lmao, same to be said of the fast mouse and pole smoker

calm yer boobs boys, it's amazing where you yahoos go sometimes, anywhere but on topic or near the truth, I'm known plenty of places don't worry, not same guys, maybe learn more about the 2-party divide that is constantly used on us as it's a successful play in the playbook, it's always the one side or the other side isn't it, and so now you think because more than one person sees same they must be same person? lmfao...right back at you bitch or is it bitches? wink

Too Freaking Funny. Psycho is shadow boxing in the dark again. It's the best he can do with his single digit IQ. That's why he's on both the Genius Crew and a part of the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew.

His idea is that when you don't know schiett just throw accusations everywhere and see if you get anything schiett to stick. Well, at least two of us can see him treading water and gasping for air.

Hey Psychobabble, here's a clue for you. It's the number of you're IQ.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Now that certainly required a lot of thinking. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Cut,copy and paste and call people names. The only 4 things in life your good at. I've met some gullible people in my life but I must say, your number 1. Your even setting by the fire holding up your number.

LOL, Did I offend you by possibly calling you Canadian?

Last edited by pyscodog; 12/21/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry, I can't see what lying BS you said, Psychodawg. No, I take that back, I'm not sorry I can't see what lying BS you said. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The 2020 Election will be revisited and reevaluated with completely opposite results, reversing the fraudulent outcome of the 2020 November 3rd Insurrection.

When?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The last time the Dimocraps took a candidate off the ballot for the presidency was in 1860 when the Slave States kicked Lincoln off.

How did that work out?

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/22/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/22/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 474 of 619 1 2 472 473 474 475 476 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.