Print Thread
Hop To
Page 476 of 619 1 2 474 475 476 477 478 618 619
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
I have caught a 6.5 Grinnell befo...., oh, you said Grindel. Is that much different than a 6.5 Creed whatever?

Post a pic on the Far, Stinky and you'll have accomplished something Smoke is either too stupid or too chicken schiett to do. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Jag was that english? It is past noon I guess I better crack one soon too lol, all in good fun. wink

6.5 Grendel, I believe 2004 shot show, way before 6.5 Creedmoor 2008 shot show. Think of it as the 6.5 Creedmoor Short, best way to burn 30 grains of powder, most hp from AR length cartridge etc. Have 20 Alberta animals in 6 seasons with my boys now, 7 species, 10-420 yards, 160-165 yard average shot distance and average recovery distance around 10 yards. Moose, whitetail, muley, antelope, black bear bighorn sheep, and wolf....coyotes not included. Will get elk for species 8 one of these seasons. Tracked it pretty thoroughly.

Started figuring out pic posting here. Have some up in huntin optics and hunting rifles sections now. Of rifles and optics lol. I had an Instagram 65grendelhunters that showed it but shortly after mentioning that here I can’t get into it anymore, hacked? Whatever I’m old enough to not give a [bleep], no idea if it’s still visible or not? have fun digitally while one can and really whatever. I hate updating my phones so I lose access to apps like crazy as they update to newer iOS. At this point i will use it if available ans as it all dies off I won’t. Don’t care. I’d be fine with a phone number and an email addy lol ans likely won’t be long to that’s all I have. Personal private account with fam stuff still fine so I dunno, beyond this old guy.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/23/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Post a pic on the Far, Stinky and you'll have accomplished something Smoke is either too stupid or too chicken schiett to do. wink

LOL, you want to bet on rhat phaguar? Put your money where your big fat mouth is, bitch.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
This holiday season gon be lit 😂

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by smokepole
So who the fack are you to question me anyway? How long you been playing and where are you known to lend yourself some credentials to this argument???? Let’s get the light on you now for a minute.

LOL, the question isn't who I am numbnuts, you're the FNG. I'm a guy who's been here for more than one year, and has posted on more than one topic, unlike you. There are pics on here of me with elk, pronghorn, Dall sheep, deer, and some PDs I shot at over 600 yards to name a few. I was also invited up to the icebreaker if you know what that is (doubtful), it's invitation only.

So take your FNG bullsh*t and shove it.

Lol, if you can call me out I can call you out. I played locally, till I couldn’t, in not the only transplant to move here after communist Canada made it hard to speak, I’m sure you’d understand. Actually other banned forum members told me to sign up here so there’s that.

I understand you seeing only my post count here and sign up date as an issue, fair. But now you know, if we get to willy measuring contests on who’s been killing what and for how long will run with you just fine. I stopped posting my kills online awhile ago as I transitioned out of the trophy phase into the end phases of this, time afield and with who and meat in the freezer is the final phase so I’ll let you be all that and a bag of chips with your kill photos. Many have seen mine already and a long azz time ago.

Something tells me this icebreaker invite is closer now than ever lol. Thanks for letting me know it exists. Can’t imagine freer speech than right here so not sure what it could be about but I bet if people are bored there and wanna see me tangle with you I’ll see a pm soon lol. Joking aside this forum section is pretty amazing, so jealous of the 1st, we don’t really have that in Canada.

So are we satisfied that jag and I are two different people yet? Lmfao

Straw graspers

Two things. One, I never said you and jag were the same. You're obviously not as stupid and juvenile as that miserable twat.

Second, the icebreaker is a long range shoot/get together hosted by one of the best hunters who ever posted here but no longer does.

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
So who the fack are you to question me anyway? How long you been playing and where are you known to lend yourself some credentials to this argument???? Let’s get the light on you now for a minute.

LOL, the question isn't who I am numbnuts, you're the FNG. I'm a guy who's been here for more than one year, and has posted on more than one topic, unlike you. There are pics on here of me with elk, pronghorn, Dall sheep, deer, and some PDs I shot at over 600 yards to name a few. I was also invited up to the icebreaker if you know what that is (doubtful), it's invitation only.

Lol, if you can call me out I can call you out. I played locally, till I couldn’t, in not the only transplant to move here after communist Canada made it hard to speak, I’m sure you’d understand. Actually other banned forum members told me to sign up here so there’s that.

I understand you seeing only my post count here and sign up date as an issue, fair. But now you know, if we get to willy measuring contests on who’s been killing what and for how long will run with you just fine. I stopped posting my kills online awhile ago as I transitioned out of the trophy phase into the end phases of this, time afield and with who and meat in the freezer is the final phase so I’ll let you be all that and a bag of chips with your kill photos. Many have seen mine already and a long azz time ago.

Something tells me this icebreaker invite is closer now than ever lol. Thanks for letting me know it exists. Can’t imagine freer speech than right here so not sure what it could be about but I bet if people are bored there and wanna see me tangle with you I’ll see a pm soon lol. Joking aside this forum section is pretty amazing, so jealous of the 1st, we don’t really have that in Canada.

Straw graspers

Two things. One, I never said you and jag were the same. You're obviously not as stupid and juvenile as that miserable twat.

Second, the icebreaker is a long range shoot/get together hosted by one of the best hunters who ever posted here but no longer does.

Well I won’t be getting no invites to icebreaker. Who’s the hunter? If it’s who I think then I definitely won’t get no invite, and wouldn’t go anyway. I am too black and white on what hunting and long range hunting is and what target shooting is. The ffp mil crowd is not a fan of me lol. I don’t think I help sales much and impact those new trend dollars, it’s quite a machine. I stay in the hunting sections as that’s my only driver.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Who’s the hunter? If it’s who I think then I definitely won’t get no invite, and wouldn’t go anyway. .

Tell me who you think it is and I'll tell you if you're right.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Too much derail, if it matters enough I’ll pm you my guess but really could give a fack, I’m sure it’s a great time and he’s a great guy regardless who I think it could be or not.

Glad we got our willies measured a bit and can continue poking fun at each other while the 99 monkeys keep working on getting to 100th.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
You’re wrong and me and jag are right. So there

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Straw graspers

But they are the same

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
But they are the same

You could be right. But I don't give a Flying F*ck.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

LOL, you want to bet on rhat phaguar? Put your money where your big fat mouth is, bitch.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Jag was that english? It is past noon I guess I better crack one soon too lol, all in good fun. wink

6.5 Grendel, I believe 2004 shot show, way before 6.5 Creedmoor 2008 shot show. Think of it as the 6.5 Creedmoor Short, best way to burn 30 grains of powder, most hp from AR length cartridge etc. Have 20 Alberta animals in 6 seasons with my boys now, 7 species, 10-420 yards, 160-165 yard average shot distance and average recovery distance around 10 yards. Moose, whitetail, muley, antelope, black bear bighorn sheep, and wolf....coyotes not included. Will get elk for species 8 one of these seasons. Tracked it pretty thoroughly.

Started figuring out pic posting here. Have some up in huntin optics and hunting rifles sections now. Of rifles and optics lol. I had an Instagram 65grendelhunters that showed it but shortly after mentioning that here I can’t get into it anymore, hacked? Whatever I’m old enough to not give a [bleep], no idea if it’s still visible or not? have fun digitally while one can and really whatever. I hate updating my phones so I lose access to apps like crazy as they update to newer iOS. At this point i will use it if available ans as it all dies off I won’t. Don’t care. I’d be fine with a phone number and an email addy lol ans likely won’t be long to that’s all I have. Personal private account with fam stuff still fine so I dunno, beyond this old guy.

Thanks, great post as all of yours are.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

LOL, you want to bet on that phaguar? Put your money where your big fat mouth is, bitch.

All hat; no cattle.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
But they are the same

Jag, I see what you mean, this guy is as thick as they come. I normally don’t like to go there on people but he earns it every single page here lol.

Which way did he go, which way did he go

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
The 2020 Election will be relitigated.

We will Make America Great Again.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
But they are the same

Jag, I see what you mean, this guy is as thick as they come. I normally don’t like to go there on people but he earns it every single page here lol.

Which way did he go, which way did he go

It's probably a she. It prints whatever pops up in her head that sounds good at the moment. It follows emotional intuition rather than using mentally derived at logic.

Trump and the Military Patriots have the satanic leftist NWO Neonazi Cabal surrounded. Their only out is to off themselves.

Suicide weekend coming.
Merry Christmas and GOD bless and protect you and yours, Stinky.

You and K22 and Rain and NoDak are voices of reason and logic in a massive sea of MSM brainwashed asses.

They know nothing of backing up to 40,000 ft to see the entire playing field.

They think a real POTUS sits at a desk signing papers and says he doesn't even know what he's signing.
They think a real POTUS says he's often sold classified documents and says he and Zero created the greatest election fraud scheme ever developed and has a cabinet full of weird corksuckers who really serve wo taking the Federal Oath of Office.

They think what the MSM tells them to think. Many even admit Bidet didn't get 81 million votes and know he didn't win and that the MSM is lying to them re the election and covid and ivermectin and then they still turn around and repeat the MSM lie that Bidet is the POTUS.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
They can't Connect the basic Dots even when Trump draws air Qs and tells stories of 17 over and over to give them clues.
They sure can't Connect these Dots.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Stinky, what's funny is they are like the fools who killed John the Baptist and the Desciples and even JESUS who brought them the Good News re forgiveness and everlasting life.

They would throw those of us who brought them good news re Trump and the Patriots to the lions also if given a chance.

Stockholm Syndrome is a thing. They have been programmed to reject good news. They don't even want to try and get out of the Matrix Box their puppetmasters have put them in.

They ridicule useful idiot snowflakes while they are also like mind numbed robots.
They sure as hell don't want to Connect the Dots.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/23/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 476 of 619 1 2 474 475 476 477 478 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

298 members (1lesfox, 2500HD, 240NMC, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 21, 27 invisible), 1,865 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,086
Posts18,501,723
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.