Page 481 of 618 1 2 479 480 481 482 483 617 618
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote

Jag wink

Can you imagine the movies and the celebrations that will come? It’s too bad people don’t all have the gift of being able to kick the can a little further down the road. It is definitely only for the strongest of souls.

I'm pretty sure 2024 is going to be a very rough, active, exciting, and for some, dangerous year and as the great Trump video SupFoo posted today pointed out we should be pretty far along by this time next year.

I had been pretty optimistic 2025 would be a wonderful year of Celebration over the demise of the Satanic NWO Globalist Cabal.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/24/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by pyscodog
12 posts in a row. That's got to be some kind of record. Dang Jag you got it going on tonite.
Manic phase.
After a near 2 week vacation fishing and duck and squirrel hunting I need to get caught up, Dr Iron.

I've had a lot of this info around for several years and figure those with a brain and clue and have paid any attention can connect the dots if a lot of this info is put out there that they missed years ago before getting interested after having first been turned away by the fake nues MSM.

It doesn't matter now as if even guys like you on the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew even have half a memory then when the schiett goes down you guys will still be able to, for the most part, be able to remember from the Q Drops WTH is really going on.

With that said -

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by pyscodog
12 posts in a row. That's got to be some kind of record. Dang Jag you got it going on tonite.
Manic phase.

Coupled with a bit of the masterful disingenuous delusional troll.

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
There’s more going on than the 3d 5-senses world we’ve been told about.

Simpson’s have predicted so much, how?

Kim clement predicted two presidents a decade before.

Remote viewers. Not real? Lmao...those that think they’ve really got it all figured out better check yoself lol. Keep calling bullsh1t and keep ending up in the same place everyone who did that through covid did. #whoopsiedaisy

Keep saying this...tip of the iceberg. What we’re learning about this world is the tip of the facking iceberg. We’ve been steered off course 180 degrees all our lives.

Good news is...we’re correcting that. Some of you stubborn facks are slowing that down. Get with the program my brothers from other mothers. 😉

This is 1 million times bigger than you think.

I'm wondering what your ideas are re the Simpsons prediction re Trump dead.

I have figured for a few years that death news would eventually come out because of info in Q drops, however, Q also said not to worry as Trump was not harmed in any way and will be safe in AF1.

However, a guy I once discussed this with many years ago who did deep cover govt work with Oliver North said his info was that Trump would be killed sometime after his first term.

Since we are under a COG i feel the military is probably in control of what's shown on the Simpsons (and now the MSM also), so I don't think the Simpsons prediction is accurate other than Trump's premature demise will be probably erroneously reported at some point. As Q said, We have their playbook. Trump and the Military Patriots are definitely using it against the cabal.

I do wonder if we will ever see him alive after that if it occurs or will he return to a life out of the public eye for his safety.

I'm wondering if he goes on Mt Rushmore while walking among us or when he has gone into seclusion or after he has actually died.

Of course the Wonderes among us will try to attack him if he does not adhere to any thing he has said, being too stupid to realize DISINFORMATION is necessary in an operation of this magnitude.

Watched a situation update recently that did not sit well, said real him gone Jan 28, 2022 but seemed many levels down the iceberg even for me. I will go with ‘disinfo necessary’ at this point to appease my own congnitive dissonance and confirmation bias but unselfish me knows what’s happening is a long game and his mark has already been made and so much of this show is required to bring as many of us along as possible. They can keep him alive as long as they need for us. Just in cloning alone, wanna see a perfect example look at that Simon cowell dork from that singing contest show, the real one of him is long gone, sounds like you get a few years out of clones before you need another. Eminem another. Anyway this will push these folks way too far for right now lol. They need the show still. Some of us are ready for it all. 😉

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/24/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Love is in the air tonight 🎶

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
😂

You know it bro

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
So which actress wears the Kamala Hairass mask? I know.

Don’t you mean actor? wink

Kevin Kline plays Melinda gates and it’s a dude that plays Kamala also. Freaking hilarious show. I forget the guys name that plays this psycho but he’s gonna get some awards for this performance! Outstanding work

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Burns gonna be jealous if you keep this up.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There’s more going on than the 3d 5-senses world we’ve been told about.

Simpson’s have predicted so much, how?

Kim clement predicted two presidents a decade before.

Remote viewers. Not real? Lmao...those that think they’ve really got it all figured out better check yoself lol. Keep calling bullsh1t and keep ending up in the same place everyone who did that through covid did. #whoopsiedaisy

Keep saying this...tip of the iceberg. What we’re learning about this world is the tip of the facking iceberg. We’ve been steered off course 180 degrees all our lives.

Good news is...we’re correcting that. Some of you stubborn facks are slowing that down. Get with the program my brothers from other mothers. 😉

This is 1 million times bigger than you think.

I'm wondering what your ideas are re the Simpsons prediction re Trump dead.

I have figured for a few years that death news would eventually come out because of info in Q drops, however, Q also said not to worry as Trump was not harmed in any way and will be safe in AF1.

However, a guy I once discussed this with many years ago who did deep cover govt work with Oliver North said his info was that Trump would be killed sometime after his first term.

Since we are under a COG i feel the military is probably in control of what's shown on the Simpsons (and now the MSM also), so I don't think the Simpsons prediction is accurate other than Trump's premature demise will be probably erroneously reported at some point. As Q said, We have their playbook. Trump and the Military Patriots are definitely using it against the cabal.

I do wonder if we will ever see him alive after that if it occurs or will he return to a life out of the public eye for his safety.

I'm wondering if he goes on Mt Rushmore while walking among us or when he has gone into seclusion or after he has actually died.

Of course the Wonderes among us will try to attack him if he does not adhere to any thing he has said, being too stupid to realize DISINFORMATION is necessary in an operation of this magnitude.

Watched a situation update recently that did not sit well, said real him gone Jan 28, 2022 but seemed many levels down the iceberg even for me. I will go with ‘disinfo necessary’ at this point to appease my own congnitive dissonance and confirmation bias but unselfish me knows what’s happening is a long game and his mark has already been made and so much of this show is required to bring as many of us along as possible. They can keep him alive as long as they need for us. Just in cloning alone, wanna see a perfect example look at that Simon cowell dork from that singing contest show, the real one of him is long gone, sounds like you get a few years out of clones before you need another. Eminem another. Anyway this will push these folks way too far for right now lol. They need the show still. Some of us are ready for it all. 😉

You know, it's scarey how people look at schiett on the news and swallow it into the bottomless pit with it completely compartmentalized and never contemplate connecting it to any other events or contemplating what caused the event or what the event will cause or who or what could be the origin of the event and for what reason.

For example, take Ozero going golfing with bandages a few days after his chef drowneded. In shallow water. And close to shore. And was a good swimmer.

The obvious implications are Zero took him out. Duh. Now isn't that narrative and scenario pretty freaking ridiculous. Yet, everyone follows the bouncy ball thrown for them. Except for the Genius Crew. They couldn't even connect those obvious dots.

It's pretty obvious that if you or I were in Zeros position and took him out and had to get bandaged up we'd be getting the schietts real quick before the golf game and skip out on that.

We have to figure Zero is smart enough to realize he doesn't need to be out and about all blooded up after a good fight to the finish. Number one, Zero ain't getting in a fight with no one unless his leg is broke and he can't run.

So what's the real freaking deal?

WHO MADE ZERO GO OUT AND ABOUT COVERED IN BANDAGES JUST AFTER HIS CHEF WRITING A BOOK ABOUT HIM DIES UNDER MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES?

Now I'm kinda slow but ifin the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew had not convinced me otherwise I might just subscribe to the crazy Conspiracy Theorist theory that The Patriots are in Control. I know, tell me I'm crazy. wink

Anyway, I'm glad someone as crazy as me and K22 came along. Thank you. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/24/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
People only go one direction in this. Once you are awake there is no going back. Nobody goes that direction. The people are moving only one direction. It would do some of these folks good to try and figure out why.

You can look at this a few different ways. One may post a bunch of info that is true while posting things that are complete bullchit.

It does more to “awaken” folk to have a negative opinion of y’alls “movement” thus causing folk to wave off most of what you think is eye opening.

Just saw this you looney toones bitch.😁

That’s part of it. So long as it engages people, stimulates people, to dig in and start walking the walk. We need to understand that if we get emotional about any of this ‘info’ that that is ‘programming’. The more info and disinfo one can get and process to their own conclusion without ego, confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance the better. For many they need to first learn how we are manipulated by the microphone and what those terms I just said mean? That would actually move us forward so much faster as it’s not the actual weeds in the ditch that matter as much as figuring out the psychological stuff behind our ‘divides’ here. That is the key.

See, the past 8 years offer so many confirmations to this. So many confirmations that the official microphone we’ve been programmed to trust is corrupt. They lied to us about everything to do with covid, every single thing. You can no longer listen to anything except weather and traffic from that microphone due to that. Anyone still doing that is still in that cult, mind still stolen. It’s not so easy to get back.

So it doesn’t really matter if we go kids gloves or full azzhole in these discussions because the journey to the truth is diy. It’s diy dot connecting and diy question asking. I have the grace of a bag of hammers in delivery, some are like figure skaters, at this point people need to start realizing that how you feel about any messenger is irrelevant! It’s time to focus on the messages and what you’ve actually witnessed!

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
New York City. 1954. I don't think progress is what it's all made out to be.

You've fallen a long way, Baby.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Keep on jag

I can’t be consistent here fighting the good fight but until the ice is thick enough to get our rigs out there I’ll do what I can lol. Mild winters suck lol. Camped 10 weekends on ice last winter...9 before that, no way will make that this year.

Anyway, we’re not crazy, we’re all on the same team just at different timeframes along the scale.

I guess there’s a few that are actually purposefully on the bad team and doing what they can for their side but mostly I look at those on the forums as just stolen minds still and actually part of the remaining stubborn mofo’s we’re trying to get up to speed to lesson the pain of the transition. This walk to the truth, to reclaim your stolen mind, is the toughest of walks.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/24/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Who turned states evidence to save his traitorus POS Commie wife? Ha. NSA nailed her.

And no one but K22 knew who the 2 CYA plants were in the Trump team.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/25/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
People only go one direction in this. Once you are awake there is no going back. Nobody goes that direction. The people are moving only one direction. It would do some of these folks good to try and figure out why.

You can look at this a few different ways. One may post a bunch of info that is true while posting things that are complete bullchit.

It does more to “awaken” folk to have a negative opinion of y’alls “movement” thus causing folk to wave off most of what you think is eye opening.

Just saw this you looney toones bitch.😁

That’s part of it. So long as it engages people, stimulates people, to dig in and start walking the walk. We need to understand that if we get emotional about any of this ‘info’ that that is ‘programming’. The more info and disinfo one can get and process to their own conclusion without ego, confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance the better. For many they need to first learn how we are manipulated by the microphone and what those terms I just said mean? That would actually move us forward so much faster as it’s not the actual weeds in the ditch that matter as much as figuring out the psychological stuff behind our ‘divides’ here. That is the key.

See, the past 8 years offer so many confirmations to this. So many confirmations that the official microphone we’ve been programmed to trust is corrupt. They lied to us about everything to do with covid, every single thing. You can no longer listen to anything except weather and traffic from that microphone due to that. Anyone still doing that is still in that cult, mind still stolen. It’s not so easy to get back.

So it doesn’t really matter if we go kids gloves or full azzhole in these discussions because the journey to the truth is diy. It’s diy dot connecting and diy question asking. I have the grace of a bag of hammers in delivery, some are like figure skaters, at this point people need to start realizing that how you feel about any messenger is irrelevant! It’s time to focus on the messages and what you’ve actually witnessed!

The dumbfughk can't see its not our movement. It's God's movement and it's world wide. In many countries the people are revolting. Oh, I forgot, his beloved Fake Nues Trump told him about didn't tell him and he's too stupid to remember even that.

He's stupid enough to think our movement is what got Epstein and Ghislain jailed. Sheesh. He's too stupid to talk to. Do you think he thinks we are the ones who snuck Epstein out of prison alive and put Anthony Bourdains body in Epsteins bunk too. Now, doesn't he think wevare one and the same. Gee, does he think I did it acting as us or ...., oh, I forgot, that was his butt buddy, you know, the one in the Genius Crew with an IQ of 22. His butt buddy is the only one on the Far more stupid than him.

He's too stupid to listen to Trump or Q. You can't imagine how many times I've reminded him that both Q and later Trump told him that Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming and The Best is Yet To Come. Ha, the stupid bastard thinks we can stop the Military Plan Trump is the spearhead of. Tff. Let me guess, the Rothschilds haven't been by to see if you'd stop the Plan for, say $50 trillion or so have they?

You think that dumbass gets on the streets in a vehicle as the driver? Scary.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/25/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Merry Christmas, oops, I mean Xmas to the retards of the Genius Crew. Wasn't your bud Webb convicted?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Can youse guys imagine people not knowing all Trump has to do to reverse the Colorado SC ruling he can't be on the ballot will be reversed on appeal?

So they pulled this ff event just before the holidays which just pissed a bunch of people off and got Trump even more support just as if Trump planned it.

Humm. 5 D Chess anyone. Now the Junkyard Dawg Crew of course knows all this is true and a Colorado charade. Dang it, ifin it weren't Fer them I'd be a thinking like Q and saying "The Patriots are in Control". shocked

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So isn't colluding with foreign governments to overthrow the US Government or its POTUS or overturning US Federal Elections Subversion? Humm, aren't these two puke buds of the Genius Crew STILL involved in illegally pushing the election fraud and thus still taking part in the ongoing treasonous INSURRECTION. Which Trump keeps reminding us is INSURRECTION.

Want to see two dead Dimocommies talking? There is a reason they are grasping at straws. Q has another Quincidence.

There is Panic in DC. laugh

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 481 of 618 1 2 479 480 481 482 483 617 618

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 59 invisible), 2,205 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,008
Posts18,500,123
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.