Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BuzzH
You aren’t tired of losing yet?

Bound to get it right one of these times.

Shouldn't you be glassing for Coues after that mile hike?

What unit are you hunting?

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Buzzy everyone on here remembers when you were caught lying when you stated you never heard of Busse ( even though you worked closely with him for over a decade) and that your anti gun anti hunting money laundering group green decoy BCHA had no association with his anti gun lobbying in DC. Maybe your buddy caldumb ( Busse) can chime in here and lie again lol

You both keep getting caught in lies and misinformation like your grifting buddy awe shucks Newburg

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by ribka; 12/26/23.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Would like to tell you but it’s one of the “3’s”.

My late friend who killed a pile of great bucks asked me not to share the unit information. He’s been gone for 5 years but a promise is a promise.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

My late friend who killed a pile of great bucks asked me not to share the unit information. He’s been gone for 5 years but a promise is a promise.

Good luck. Lots of 3s in Az.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You had a friend?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hastings

You had a friend?

well Buzzy claimed his grand pappy single handedly defeated the NAZis and Hitler so I would believe him lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I wonder how many millions the dirty money laundering group Back country Hunters will donate to Tester this time?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The real and most pressing problem in Montana is the Church to bar ratio is WAY off! So is the dumrat to thinking people ratio made worse by widespread pot use.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Local dirt: The deceitful two fingered lying son of a bitch better enjoy his last days on the taxpayers dime - his free ride is about to be "undone"!
I can NOT wait to vote against him, work for his Republican opponent, donate to his Republican opponent and hopefully sometime in my lifetime to piss on his grave.
Scum (no offense meant scumload!).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Your inferred duty is to protect your country and your femily. Why don't you think about doing that and stop talking schit. Fugk your pretend bucks.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
in the interest of providing some data to this discussion, and somewhat just to add more info to my brain (because that's what smart folks do), I attempted to find out the number of registered voters by Party affiliation in MT. That information is not easily found apparently, this is what I did find:

Some states, Montana, for example, feel that that data should be protected and do not even ask registered voters to choose a party. This also means that they hold open primaries, allowing all registered voters to participate in the primary.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/registered-voters-by-party

So, we will have to delve deeper and see what we can come up with to perhaps arrive at some sort of informed conclusion.

First, 758,000 registered voter (https://www.ypradio.org/2022-10-24/montana-sees-a-record-number-of-registered-voters)

Second, 61.38% of those voted in 2022 (https://sosmt.gov/elections/voter-turnout/)

Third, and it's the best I could find with some quick searching and might be dated somewhat, this says the voters "lean" 49% R, 30% D, and 21% no lean. (https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/religious-landscape-study/state/montana/party-affiliation/)

Given the above, somewhere in the neighborhood of 465,260 voters should have voted in 2022 , about 228,000 R votes if they voted the way the survey says they "lean" against only 139,578 D leaners.........................were folks to vote along Party lines

Now, when Tester runs again, can anyone explain why he even has a chance of winning, unless perhaps all 21% of the "no lean" voters decide to vote D?

Before anyone says MT is getting bluer, apparently there are stories out there about Montana's "Red Wave" in 2020, so maybe there is still some R strength available to unseat Tester

https://montanafreepress.org/2020/11/11/politicos-explain-montanas-red-wave/

Remsen, Burns, and others are right. If the R candidate is not 100% to your liking, or you really just dislike them entirely, unless you wish to keep another D in the Senate perhaps it's best to hold your nose and vote for the R. Remember, your vote not only affects MT, but the rest of the Country.

The only reason I can see Mr. Tester winning again would be, as Conrad so succinctly puts it......................fuggin white people

Last edited by Valsdad; 12/26/23.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We were in Bozeman over a year ago eating at truck stop on the highway to Big Sky and West Yellowstone. I picked up some sort of free newspaper. It was surprising how liberal it was considering it was Montana. Biden beat Trump in Gallatin County by 5000 votes. I wasn't surprised at Big Horn County or Glacier voting for Biden but what's up with Bozeman?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
We were in Bozeman over a year ago eating at truck stop on the highway to Big Sky and West Yellowstone. I picked up some sort of free newspaper. It was surprising how liberal it was considering it was Montana. Biden beat Trump in Gallatin County by 5000 votes. I wasn't surprised at Big Horn County or Glacier voting for Biden but what's up with Bozeman?

Bozangeles?

Lmao

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Bozangeles?

Lmao

So who are you supporting in the primary? It always good to here from those guys who are politcally active in Montana.

Thanks

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Bozangeles?
Lmao
So who are you supporting in the primary? It always good to here from those guys who are politcally active in Montana.
Thanks
Mr. Burns: sir: I don't vote in Montana. I don't have enough information to make a judgement on Mr. Tester but if supports Joe Biden I would vote against him.

I just thought it odd that a western state with a county that wasn't a reservation would vote for Biden. The 2020 census has the county over 94% white.

Do you ever comment on Montana politics? Are you a resident of Montana?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bozeman is a college town.

Not quite as liberal as Missoula but getting there quick.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Bozeman is a college town.

Not quite as liberal as Missoula but getting there quick.

They celebrate indigenous day over Columbus Day now in Bozeman Lost cause with the anti American transplants from Kalifornia Washington Oregon

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I watch the CBS Billings Q2 evening news most every night.

They mention Tester several times a week at least. Sen. Steve Gaines (R) pretty much never.

And nearly every broadcast has some sort of woke, gay, tranny, or indigenous segment.

Media bias is alive and well in MT.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Obviously all posts aren’t read. I will repost this as it does address much of what is wrong with Montana, politically…

Montana has a lot to be proud of, but being conservative isn't one of those. Montana has the priveledge of sending the first woman to the Sanate and that same woman is the only US Senator to have voted "NO" on both World Wars.

As much as Montana should be conservative, the population bases in the larger metropolitan areas, don't echo that conservatism. When I was in grade school, Montana ranked high in self supporting industy with mining, farming, ranching, timber and oil resoueces that made Montana a soid economic state, due to natural resources. Today, Montana would be considered a welfare state, as the extraction industries have all but been eliminated.

Envorionmental policies have nearly shut down all of those industries and they won't be satisfied until agriculture is wiped out too.

Enter BuzzH and his cronies, who do follow left wing ideals and try to convince the conservatives, that they too, are conservative. If you look at who and what he and his minions profess, they are totally in line with the liberal mindset to shackle all and anyone that doesn't agree with their leftist ideals. He hunts and owns a gun, so he considers himself one of us. That is thin Ice to stand on and BuzzH skates on it.

Public access is the flag BuzzH stands behind and he believes any landowner that doesn't allow access is a scoundrel and that infuriates him to think he can't hunt on that property. Furthermore, he brags about working for the government that produces absolutely no wealth and only consumes it, yet he can take over 40 days off each fall to hunt. Show me one land owner that gets evan half that many days off/year for any vacation.

Too many fiscally conservative people have been duped into following a Demorcatic ideal because the infiltration of liars and so-called "Influencers" that have created the environment of deception that makes decent people believe those lies and then vote for tham...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Remsen
As I've mentioned before, I don't think Tester is the evil leftist that many here do. To me, he's what used to pass as a mainstream Democrat. Compared to the likes of Elizabeth Warren or any Senator from CA, GA, etc., he's pretty much a Republican. In CA, Tester would be considered a right wing MAGA type. BUT, he votes the party line most of the time and that's why the left will flood the state with money and mobilize voters.

I loathe Democrats. They've destroyed the country and if allowed to continue in power they will make things that are already bad worse than anyone can imagine. So for me, any (R) who runs against a Democrat will get my vote. Look at folks here who are saying they'd not vote for someone like Haley or DeSantis if Trump isn't the (R) candidate...you RARELY see Dems do that. They vote in lockstep and they show up on election day.

So as Mr. Burns said, and I agree with him, it's actually not that difficult to get rid of Tester...we just have to get every (R) voter to vote, no matter how much they may dislike the candidate. I've heard lots of people go after Sheehy for being wealthy, for being supportive of ESG crap, etc. I don't love the guy as a candidate but I am going to vote for him if he's the candidate.

Want to see the country go even deeper into the crapper than it is now? Sit it out because the (R) candidate isn't your ideal candidate.

I assure you that Dems will show out in force and vote for every (D) on the ballot, whether they are far left or moderate, cause they know that the party is controlled by the extreme left and can make whoever is elected go along with their agenda.

GMAFB. He voted 100% with democrats on everything. THe problem with Montana (or at least part of it), lots of lefties are moving in AND bringing their politics with them, then there are few "Montanans" who post here that leave no doubt they'll be suckered in again...

Don't kid yourself.

There were plenty of Democrats before all the Californians started invading.

I realize that. Quite a few of them here....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

383 members (29aholic, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 204guy, 264mag, 47 invisible), 1,849 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,205
Posts18,524,204
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.