-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 486 of 619 1 2 484 485 486 487 488 618 619
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Someday, Eyeball might figure out that posting memes isn't actually how you save the world. Especially stupid ones. And false ones.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Plumbum: First visit to this long thread - WHAT, is going on here?
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Jaguartx and some others believe they have an insider understanding of what is really going on.

They believe in werewolves. They believe that Heinz ketchup is actually made with children's blood. They believe Obama and George Clooney kidnapped a little girl, were photgraphed with her, raped her, while taking more pictures, killed her, and ate her.

They believe Joe Biden is dead and somebody wearing a mask is in his place at the White House; Hillary is in Gitmo; Trump is the Commander in Chief and controls the Space Force; Biden was never inaugurated; the Maui wildfires were started by Jewish Space Lasers, to destroy a Space Force microchip factory in Lahaina, as predicted by cans of discontinued Mountain Dew.

They grasp snippets of fact and fiction both, and create an alternate reality where they are the chosen few who have insider information from The Patriots, who are in control, fighting against the Cabal based in the basement of Comet Pizza in DC. They call it "connecting the dots."

They believe Q is mil intel, descended from Jesus, as was Trump, actually descended from Jesus and Mary Magdalene, and they believe Q is going to save us. Or them.

All of the above is found in the Q thread and this thread.

It has to be a joke.

Last edited by plumbum; 12/27/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Living in an alternative reality. Time passes and the Q narrative never takes place while the believers alter the narrative and keep living in the fantasy. Jag constantly calling non believers fools all the while making a complete fool of himself. What an embarrassment. It's so saddening to see people get pulled into believing such obvious nonsense.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, Genius Crew, no election interference?

I Dindo Nuffin
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Plumbum: First visit to this long thread - WHAT, is going on here?
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Jaguartx and some others believe they have an insider understanding of what is really going on.

They believe in werewolves. They believe that Heinz ketchup is actually made with children's blood. They believe Obama and George Clooney kidnapped a little girl, were photgraphed with her, raped her, while taking more pictures, killed her, and ate her.

They believe Joe Biden is dead and somebody wearing a mask is in his place at the White House; Hillary is in Gitmo; Trump is the Commander in Chief and controls the Space Force; Biden was never inaugurated; the Maui wildfires were started by Jewish Space Lasers, to destroy a Space Force microchip factory in Lahaina, as predicted by cans of discontinued Mountain Dew.

They grasp snippets of fact and fiction both, and create an alternate teality where they are the chosen few who have insider information from The Patriots, who are in control, fighting against the Cabal based in the basement of Comet Pizza in DC. They call it "connecting the dots."

They believe Q is mil intel, descended from Jesus, as was Trump, actually descended from Jesus and Mary Magdalene, and they believe Q is going to save us. Or them.

All of the above is found in the Q thread and this thread.

It has to be a joke.

Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Living in an alternative reality. Time passes and the Q narrative never takes place while the believers alter the narrative and keep living in the fantasy. Jag constantly calling non believers fools all the while making a complete fool of himself. What an embarrassment. It's so saddening to see people get pulled into believing such obvious nonsense.

This pretty much sums up 486 pages.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hey, Genius Crew, no election interference?

I realize you're too drunk, stupid, or both to realize this, but you can logically think that there was huge, widespread election fraud and think Qtards like you are completely full of it at the same time.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
I didn't say the info was reported on you hero MSM Fake Nues, Smoke, re the detectives having counseling?

LOL, I didn't say it was reported by the MSM either numbnuts, I just asked you to post a few links. I know you get your news via the internet so if something was "widely reported" as you claim it should be very easy for you to post a few links.

Right?

How about it jag, if something was "widely reported" as you said, it should be no problem to provide a few links, right?

Unless it's just more of your bullshìt.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith

Hey dumbass, are you just naturally too retarded to remember all the Q Drops posted that were predictions for the years ahead and have since come true or did you do drugs to get so stupid.

Did you perchance get the jabs people like me warned you not to? Didn't I tell you about the toxic jab for Covid-19 starting 2 years ago? Didn't I show you 2 years ago how Faukki signed off on the great news revealed in the 2008 journal of the ama how great Hydroxychloroquine was in stopping the corona virus?

Tell us how this guys Crew is too stupid to trick you.

Is this guy living in an alternate reality? Don't I tell you what he says is true, that the best is yet to come and we will Make America Great Again? Are you saying Trump is a liar living in an alternate reality.

I say you're the one whose been indoctrinated into believing the MSM and you're the one living in the Matrix Box your Puppetmasters have put you in.

I say you're the guy who believes these guys, not me.

I say you're the one who stupidly believes Bidet didn't get 81 million votes yet you believe Trump and the Military did nothing so you think he's your president.

You stupidly think this is really your presidents cabinet though they never too the legally required Federal Oath of Office.

We're you the one telling us Covid-19 was a US DOD operation?

Did you tell us all the latest Plandemic were man made and have patents, or was it me?

Do you think these guys have less a clue than you?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]g and h keys not working on dell laptop

These guys know the Bidet isn't the real president. Why don't you? Because you live in the MSM's alternate reality.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/27/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Foaming at the mouth again?

"I say you're the one who stupidly believes Bidet didn't get 81 million votes"

I think lots here don't think he got 81 million votes.

FFS jag snap out of it.

Last edited by bluffview; 12/27/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
FFS jag, how many times has the photo with the q coffee cups been shown to be a fake? Is it over 10 now?

Are you really that thick-headed?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FFS jag, how many times has the photo with the q coffee cups been shown to be a fake? Is it over 10 now?

If "thick-headed" is slang for drunk, stupid, and delusional, then yes.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That's almost as bad as one of my photoshops.

Originally Posted by Thumper not a Doctor

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

He is in deep denial.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Do you think these guys have less a clue than you?

Nope.
Just more than a delusional, welching, manic troll.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Poor Jag. Lost in his own head.

N
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by pyscodog
I got to feeling sorry for Jag again. Christmas I guess. I got to thinking messing with Jag is more like making fun of a retarded kid or a cripple. There's no help for Jag. His day will come soon enough.

So why did Steve Scalise introduce the new speaker as the 45th SoTH? Answer the question man...

You won't because you are clueless. It is out there to see on YouTube. Or do I need to post it for you? Slacker.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NoDak
I got to feeling sorry for Jag again. Christmas I guess. I got to thinking messing with Jag is more like making fun of a retarded kid or a cripple. There's no help for Jag. His day will come soon enough.

So why did Steve Scalise introduce the new speaker as the 45th SoTH? Answer the question man...

You won't because you are clueless. It is out there to see on YouTube. Or do I need to post it for you? Slacker.
Because he simply misspoke, dumbass. If he hadn't misspoke he wouldn't have clarified it shortly thereafter. It's out there to see, so YOU go look it up.
Dumbass.

N
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by NoDak

Because he simply misspoke, dumbass. If he hadn't misspoke he wouldn't have clarified it shortly thereafter. It's out there to see, so YOU go look it up.
Dumbass.

Ok dumbass. Keep you head up your arse. Those who still think along your lines will be the most schooled in the end. You won't be able to handle the truth. You mind will shut down or explode. Deal with it putz.

Page 486 of 619 1 2 484 485 486 487 488 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (2500HD, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,032
Posts18,500,580
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.