Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Is it OK to pray for The LORD to open their eyes?
I imagine it’s ok if it’s just between you, me and The Lord!😀
But we are studying Revelations on Thursday evenings, and tonight’s lesson was about the two witnesses sent forth from Heaven in Chapter 11, and how the people will celebrate their death at the hands of the Antichrist.
“Those who prefer darkness will always reject the light” is what the pastor pointed out.
You can’t argue with that!😀
By all means we’re allowed to pray for them, but we gotta do it behind their backs!!!😀
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Is it OK to pray for The LORD to open their eyes?
I imagine it’s ok if it’s just between you, me and The Lord!😀
But we are studying Revelations on Thursday evenings, and tonight’s lesson was about the two witnesses sent forth from Heaven in Chapter 11, and how the people will celebrate their death at the hands of the Antichrist.
“Those who prefer darkness will always reject the light” is what the pastor pointed out.
You can’t argue with that!😀
By all means we’re allowed to pray for them, but we gotta do it behind their backs!!!😀
Reon

Whoa. Kind of apropos. Like letting them know on the Fire what's really going on. They attack. They can't stand the truth.

Well, cast pearls to swine and all that. HE had more than a clue, HE KNEW.

There are those who were losers headed for hell in a handbasket, like Mike Lindell, who HE lifted up.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/28/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
You folks know me well. My Faith is simple, and child like. I Love Jesus because He first Loved me. He is our Savior,
Have a Blessed day all.
I might have more to say later.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
There is much in this world that we now do not understand and in this world we will have to live until our Savior Jesus Christ returns. He saved me from my sins many years ago because I accepted him in my heart and there he lives every day of my life. Nothing can change the fact that he chose me and accepted me and until he returns I will serve him the best I can. Life is short…..here today gone tomorrow and I pray that my family, children, friends, will come to know Jesus as their Savior. Hope you all have a blessed day.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Because they know, really, Cash is King ?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jews regard Jesus as a prophet rather than God come in human form.

The way life should be.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Don’t much about religion but got this question on phone today. There is some knowledgeable folks on here that can heat this topic up. I understand a little of it. Fire away!

For the same reasons that other non-believers don’t believe.

It really doesn’t matter that they are Jewish. That is really of no consequence. All of humanity wants a god of their own making. A nice god which they can control.

C S Lewis said it well in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.

Aslan is a lion- the Lion, the great Lion." "Ooh" said Susan. "I'd thought he was a man. Is he-quite safe? I shall feel rather nervous about meeting a lion"..."Safe?" said Mr Beaver ..."Who said anything about safe? 'Course he isn't safe. But he's good. He's the King, I tell you.

Last edited by IZH27; 12/29/23.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
As my Dear Mother In Law Isabelle used to say, "I'm just Presbyterian enough."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why do Christians believe that he is?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It does kinda put them in a "i'm my own Grandpa" situation. But its religion. Like Wokeness. Needs not to be logical. Pure emotional mind phug.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
If you want to strike up a good conversation with a Jew ask him where he makes his sacrifices.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From the days of Jared we have been at war with the Nephilim just as GOD told us, the Edomites, cananites, Amilecks, etc.

God replaced Saul with David because he didn't kill them all.

In Judges 1 HE said we are doomed to have them rule over us and punish an subjugate us and we will be tested and HE warned us we would have a Deep State. The Edomites are what we call Israel now are ethnicly cleansing their neighbors who are basically women and children whose men are mostly already dead from the Edomites killing them all these years as a subjugated nation.

The deep state are the Nephilim and they worship Satan and have been kicked out of many countries for dealing in adrenochrome.

The Great Deception of the Bible is the Big Lie of Global Warming, God is dead, Evolution, 3 Sexes, ETC.
And the belief the Nation of Israel that Lord Rothschild created are God's Jews. That was a big deception.

Israel was and is the Hebrew Tribes that formed The Northern Empire, the tribes left after the tribes of Judah and Benjamin and half the Levites split off and formed the Southern Empire. They called themselves Jews after the tribe of Judah.

Thus the 12 tribes became 13. Connect - 13 Colonies, 23 Stripes, 13 Arrows in the Eagles clutch on our currency.

Didn't the king ask JESUS if he was the King of the Jews?
JESUS replied, That's what you say. Why? Because JESUS CHRIST is King of All.

They were later taken over by Ancient Babylon after the decendants of Cain joined in with them as scribes and worked their way into positions of importance AND INTO THE PRIESTHOOD.

They formed the Pharasees and Saducees and were the ones who turned on JESUS and had him crucified.
Remember, JESUS doesn't lie. HE whipped them out of the Holy Temple and said, Ye Vipers, I knew your father the murderer from the BEGINNING.

Who was the murderer from the beginning. Cain.

1John 3: 11-12 said Be like Abel and not like Cain who is OF THE EVIL ONE.

In John JESUS even told those religious leaders who were trying to trap Him that they were not of the Father or they would know Him.

Why were they not of the Father? They were of the Evil One, the decendants of Cain cast into the Desert and who became the Kenites and Edomites and Cananites etc.

The lost tribes of Israel are those of western Europe and the US. Mark of Dan, Denmark. Great Britain- contraction of Great Birth Nation.

All of Israel will be Saved. HE is talking about HIS Believers, not the nation of Israel where most reject Christ as Savior.

And HE told Eve, for what you have done I will multiply your pain in Childbirth. HE multiplied it by 2.
Now why doesn't your church tell you when Satan scattered his seed of tares in the fertile furrow with God's seed of wheat.
Why did our churches bend over for Satan, our Govt and make the Deal with the Devil not to discuss politics in exchange for no taxes? Infiltrated by Satan?

HAPPY NEW YEARS, HEBREWS - iSRAELITES..
This is worthy of the Samuel Taylor Coleridge award

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
And, the big shot Jews did not want anybody rocking the boat.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by bluefish
Jews regard Jesus as a prophet rather than God come in human form.

Dude

They Believe Jesus is Swimming in a Sea of Excrement for Eternity..

In other words for You Home Gammers He ain’t Jack Sh it ..

It don’t get a Simpler than That

Shalom

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
From the days of Jared we have been at war with the Nephilim just as GOD told us, the Edomites, cananites, Amilecks, etc.

God replaced Saul with David because he didn't kill them all.

In Judges 1 HE said we are doomed to have them rule over us and punish an subjugate us and we will be tested and HE warned us we would have a Deep State. The Edomites are what we call Israel now are ethnicly cleansing their neighbors who are basically women and children whose men are mostly already dead from the Edomites killing them all these years as a subjugated nation.

The deep state are the Nephilim and they worship Satan and have been kicked out of many countries for dealing in adrenochrome.

The Great Deception of the Bible is the Big Lie of Global Warming, God is dead, Evolution, 3 Sexes, ETC.
And the belief the Nation of Israel that Lord Rothschild created are God's Jews. That was a big deception.

Israel was and is the Hebrew Tribes that formed The Northern Empire, the tribes left after the tribes of Judah and Benjamin and half the Levites split off and formed the Southern Empire. They called themselves Jews after the tribe of Judah.

Thus the 12 tribes became 13. Connect - 13 Colonies, 23 Stripes, 13 Arrows in the Eagles clutch on our currency.

Didn't the king ask JESUS if he was the King of the Jews?
JESUS replied, That's what you say. Why? Because JESUS CHRIST is King of All.

They were later taken over by Ancient Babylon after the decendants of Cain joined in with them as scribes and worked their way into positions of importance AND INTO THE PRIESTHOOD.

They formed the Pharasees and Saducees and were the ones who turned on JESUS and had him crucified.
Remember, JESUS doesn't lie. HE whipped them out of the Holy Temple and said, Ye Vipers, I knew your father the murderer from the BEGINNING.

Who was the murderer from the beginning. Cain.

1John 3: 11-12 said Be like Abel and not like Cain who is OF THE EVIL ONE.

In John JESUS even told those religious leaders who were trying to trap Him that they were not of the Father or they would know Him.

Why were they not of the Father? They were of the Evil One, the decendants of Cain cast into the Desert and who became the Kenites and Edomites and Cananites etc.

The lost tribes of Israel are those of western Europe and the US. Mark of Dan, Denmark. Great Britain- contraction of Great Birth Nation.

All of Israel will be Saved. HE is talking about HIS Believers, not the nation of Israel where most reject Christ as Savior.

And HE told Eve, for what you have done I will multiply your pain in Childbirth. HE multiplied it by 2.
Now why doesn't your church tell you when Satan scattered his seed of tares in the fertile furrow with God's seed of wheat.
Why did our churches bend over for Satan, our Govt and make the Deal with the Devil not to discuss politics in exchange for no taxes? Infiltrated by Satan?

HAPPY NEW YEARS, HEBREWS - iSRAELITES..
This is worthy of the Samuel Taylor Coleridge award

I stopped at Jared

Emanuel loves Him some Jared

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The Lord works in strange, and mysterious ways.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Why do Christians believe that he is?
Matthew 16:15-19
15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

1Cor 12:3
3Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

God Himself by The Holy Spirit has revealed Jesus is LORD to them/me, If not yet you, then ask...Rev 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Last edited by Dons99; 12/29/23.

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Therefore ..

The Jews speak without the Holy Spirit Presences

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The traditional Christian answer to that question is that, as punishment for their perfidy with regard to the Savior, God has darkened their judgment, essentially blinding them to the truth of his Messiahship.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las
Everyone gets to choose their own myth. Or "belief". Everyone else is wrong.

It's enforcement where the problem comes in.

This. For the same reason I don't believe in Mohammad

Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

393 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 163bc, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 34 invisible), 2,161 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,134
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.