Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by DMc
Saving Israel for last??

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
He wasn’t as important as Maxwell.
And she’s alive. And we have her.
“We have it all”.

In fact, I would argue she was more valuable than Epstein. I would argue Epstein was just a puppet.

The deep, dark secrets of this woman go way back through her father's history.

History of her father?
Robert Maxwell
Maxwell’s Father = Mossad…

At peak, she had her helicopter pilot license, deep sea submarine license, regularly addressed the United Nations…

Possible EPSTEIN was a puppet [not the main person(s) of interest]?
Financed by who or what entities?
1. [Primary] gather blackmail on elected pols, dignitaries, royalty, Hollywood influencers, wall street and other financial top level players, other high profile industry specific people, etc.
2. Feed an addiction [controllable]
Maxwell family background?
Robert Maxwell history [intel, agency, wealth, [CLAS 1-99]]?
Sometimes it's the people in the background that are of greater significance.

Have patience with all of this. What this is doing is creating more interest, and showing how badly they want to hide things.

“History of her father?
Robert Maxwell
Maxwell’s Father = Mossad…”

What is it with the conspiracy nuts and the Mossad?

Mossad is Jews, and the Jews have always been easy targets for the lazy, ignorant, and resentful.

Maxwell’s father wasn’t Mossad; he was born in the 1890s and died in Auschwitz. Before Alex Jones ate him, of course.

FFS, everyone tosses the terms “critical thinker” and “discernment” around on this thread like beer at a keg party; yet never do the qbers actually apply same.

They confuse confirmation bias and prejudice with some special miraculous "Discernment." Its an old manipulative tool, to tell the desparate and non-critical thinking types that they have some special qualities, and to lead them around by making them feel valuable and useful for once. It's how many cults work.

Mossad is actually NOT Jewish, it's Khazarian, which is/are not Jewish by blood/DNA. You should do some critical thinking and some discernment, that would be a new experience for you but you may like it.

They are Jewish if they converted.

Abram converted. He was not Jewish.

LOTS of peoples fed in to the Jews, throughout the Bible and since.

So what if the Khazarian peoples of Turkic Caucasia converted to Judiasm?

The Bible recites that Jesus had some Gentile ancestry.

Or let me guess, you and Jag believe that was a fake Jesus wearing a scooby-doo Jesus mask.

Last edited by plumbum; 01/03/24.
GB1

Whip #19072497 01/03/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by DMc
Saving Israel for last??

“We have it all”.

In fact, I would argue she was more valuable than Epstein. I would argue Epstein was just a puppet.

History of her father?
Robert Maxwell

At peak, she had her helicopter pilot license, deep sea submarine license, regularly addressed the United Nations…

1. [Primary] gather blackmail on elected pols, dignitaries, royalty, Hollywood influencers, wall street and other financial top level players, other high profile industry specific people, etc.

Have patience with all of this. What this is doing is creating more interest, and showing how badly they want to hide things.

“History of her father?
Robert Maxwell

Mossad is Jews, and the Jews have always been easy targets for the lazy, ignorant, and resentful.

Maxwell’s father wasn’t Mossad; he was born in the 1890s and died in Auschwitz. Before Alex Jones ate him, of course.

FFS, everyone tosses the terms “critical thinker” and “discernment” around on this thread like beer at a keg party; yet never do the qbers actually apply same.

They confuse confirmation bias and prejudice with some special miraculous "Discernment." Its an old manipulative tool, to tell the desparate and non-critical thinking types that they have some special qualities, and to lead them around by making them feel valuable and useful for once. It's how many cults work.

Mossad is actually NOT Jewish, it's Khazarian, which is/are not Jewish by blood/DNA. You should do some critical thinking and some discernment, that would be a new experience for you but you may like it.

Or let me guess, you and Jag believe that was a fake Jesus wearing a scooby-doo Jesus mask.

Zero proof of any Jesus having Gentile ancestry.
The Khazars were forced to convert to a religion, they just happened to pick Judaism. Converting to Judaism does not make you a Jew/Hebrew, your blood does.

K22 #19072519 01/03/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by DMc
Saving Israel for last??

“We have it all”.

History of her father?
Robert Maxwell

“History of her father?
Robert Maxwell

The Khazars were forced to convert to a religion, they just happened to pick Judaism. Converting to Judaism does not make you a Jew/Hebrew, your blood does.

You are wrong on both counts.

The Bible names His gentile ancestors and Jews accept converts.

Mossad is an Israeli govt agency anyways.

K22 #19072520 01/03/24
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22

Only the werewolves can tell the difference; this is the reason the CIA initiated the program. They needed a way to be able to sniff out the true Jews from the fake Jews within their ranks.

IC B2

Whip #19072622 01/03/24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is great ! 🤣😂

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by DMc
Saving Israel for last??

“We have it all”.

History of her father?
Robert Maxwell

“History of her father?
Robert Maxwell

You are wrong on both counts.

The Bible names His gentile ancestors and Jews accept converts.

Mossad is an Israeli govt agency anyways.

The State of Israeli (and it is a lie) was started and formed by the Khazars, they even brag about that. There are very few TRUE Jews/Hebrews living there. Most Palestinians are true Jews/Hebrews.
So what is a gentile? And what ancestors of Jesus were gentiles? Was this Jesus even a Jew? If he was a Jew how did he get the name Jesus which is Greek. Why isn't his name mentioned in the History of the Jews, why isn't his name in the 1599 Bible of which the King James was translated from. Why did he and God say they speak in Parables? What is the original definition of a Parable?

K22 #19072869 01/03/24
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K22, you are SO wrong and so lost, literally. Your arrogant, willful ignorance is almost sad, if it wasn’t so pathetic.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by milespatton
Who here is surprised by that? Our so called news failed to report a lot of things in the election of Obama. I would still like to know the names of the ones that had enough power to order a coverup of that magnitude. miles

CI A and Mossad, Rothschilds strong arms. Who controls MSM, btw, who first started Q is a Larp? Same group .

What did David Rockefeller say about the msm helping them pull their schiett over on the American people.

Who ran Obama in on us? SOROS, Klaus Schwab.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/03/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19073077 01/03/24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m still trying to understand Jag’s obsession with MSM ?

IC B3

K22 #19073092 01/03/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
The State of Israel (and it is a lie) was started and formed by the Khazars, they even brag about that.

Uh huh. Ariel told you that?

There are very few TRUE Jews/Hebrews living there. Most Palestinians are true Jews/Hebrews.

Ok Farrakhan, but somebody better tell them that.

So what is a gentile?

Uhhhhhh, not a Jew?

And what ancestors of Jesus were gentiles?

Was this Jesus even a Jew?

Tamar, Rahab, and Ruth at least.

Not just a Jew, but the King of the Jews.

If he was a Jew how did he get the name Jesus which is Greek.

It's the Hellenized form of Yeshua.

Why isn't his name mentioned in the History of the Jews,

Who says it should be? Who says its omission is consequential?

why isn't his name in the 1599 Bible of which the King James was translated from.

Who says it's not? Do you have an original copy? How do you know that's what King James used? How do we know there was a King James? Did you meet him? Do you have a picture of him with Elvis and Bigfoot?

Why did he and God say they speak in Parables? What is the original definition of a Parable?

As a child in Greece 2000 years ago, we discussed that in etymology class. It derives from "parabolē" which means "side-by-side." It is a metaphorical device to instruct through simplified example. That's why Jesus, the Son of God and an indivisible part of the Trinity, used them.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Like a psychotic episode in real time laugh

“That you will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.”

But, I have it on good information that "There are no ATM machines in hell".
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by LightninHopkins

He uses it as a way to define and legitimize his perception. He believes the MSM will never report the truth, therefore anything not reported by the MSM must therefore be the truth.

And I think he is neurotic, instead of psychotic. He can generally test reality, but where reality becomes unbearable to him, he opts for a delusional coping mechanism.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LightninHopkins
I’m still trying to understand?
FIXED

Yes Dr.

Pretty simple. The Fake Nues MSM is what you dumbasses who can't Connect the Dots hold on to.

If you weren't so stupid you'd be able to figure that oit.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by milespatton
Who here is surprised by that? Our so called news failed to report a lot of things in the election of Obama. I would still like to know the names of the ones that had enough power to order a coverup of that magnitude. miles
This. I think he did win the first election but after losing an ambassador in Libya there is no way he won the 2nd election.

kwg

Truth. They flipped two counties in FL and two in Indiana to get those states and get Zero in.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19073230 01/03/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
there's so much info you can go learn about our history now, some great speakers making it the easy button if you want to gain a different perspective to the side that keeps ending up right through this info/disinfo war, follow Juan, sganon, David Nino Rodriquez, Derek Johnson, search up anything Dr. Jan Halper, the Steve Kirsch Pennsylvania senate hearings in June was an awesome clip, but the few dipsh1ts here that just try to tie any piece of disinfo to anything that might actually be giving them real info or ignorantly make fun of something they think is fake as it seems too absurd...well we get it boys, you've identified yourselves, the smart ones can go follow these guys and in time make up their own minds

the Israel thing, that was called for long ago...just a coincidence of course, that it started on 10 7...oct 7th is just a fluke, so many flukes the past 8 years lol, sganon did a xmas eve update for those that know how to find things on rumble (the free speech YouTube)...just went into the history on the Jew stuff and how these bad ones had to hide themselves among a people because when they started poisoning waterwells and supplies long ago (recognize that playbook?) the people figured them out and nearly irradiated them, they survived by doing what they are talking about above here...anyway, the victors write history and those same victors brought us 3 years of covid lies, nasa, and climate crisis narratives....so you wanna poke fun at the new information available eh? and call it out as bull eh? guess what dipsh1ts...your game is over, you just bark like dumb little dogs with closed little minds that don't know how to do anything else, you don't know how to receive new information, you don't know how to ask questions....all you can do with your stolen minds is bark bark bark

best of luck to you dipshi1ts...you are gonna need it, the truth is coming out like mad about all this, Israel and the talk of all this Jew history is not by coincidence, the timing is not by coincidence....there are more big hot button topics coming, the funny things, two months after the next one gets exposed and the people who can question, unlearn and relearn, and process info to their own conclusions will be way ahead of it and two months down the road we will see a few dipsh1ts barking away with their stolen little minds that can't break free of the cult they were programmed into

we of course will still wish the best and really do hope you get a chance to reclaim your stolen minds and stop trying to find any way possible to discredit the mass awakening going on, the real history is now coming out, amongst all the info and disinfo...you need your intuition and reclaimed mind to be able to figure out what's real and what's not....but you know forsure what's not when it comes out the lips of the tv, nothing true about covid was able to be found on the tv, or YouTube, or google, or Facebook....start chewing on that...the victors of history have rewritten to suit their evil asses/agenda...wakey wakey dipsh1ts....sucks to be last to the table but you fackers are the very last ones, you may go to your graves as the 5% who will never be able to break free from the cult....that's a high probability, also pretty high probability you're part of 'the club' that's being exposed and are in survival mode, you're doing great...keep up the good work, I'm sure if you go a little harder things will start to go your way lol

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 01/03/24.
Whip #19073439 01/03/24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The above garbage makes me chuckle. The assumption those of us disagreeing with the above named sources “aren’t learning”

Its about as misplaced as my first year public speaking professor saying “a great speaker must be ethical” 🤣😂

Just sad !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 01/03/24.
Whip #19073480 01/03/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19073484 01/03/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19073493 01/03/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
One of the Genius Crew's so called Patriots.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,143 of 2,280 1 2 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

65 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, AdamT204, 11 invisible), 1,649 guests, and 686 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,956
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.