Hop To
Page 2,144 of 2,280 1 2 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2279 2280
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LightninHopkins
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I’m still trying to understand Jag’s obsession with MSM ?

Like a psychotic episode in real time laugh

How do you stupid fughks figure the Cabal pushes its disinformation campaign? It worked well enough on you two useful idiots.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I’m still trying to understand?
FIXED

Like a psychotic episode in real time laugh
Yes Dr.

Pretty simple. The Fake Nues MSM is what you dumbasses who can't Connect the Dots hold on to.

If you weren't so stupid you'd be able to figure that oit.

But what if we don't have a TV or cable or satellite?

“That you will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.”

But, I have it on good information that "There are no ATM machines in hell".
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
there's so much info you can go learn about our history now, some great speakers making it the easy button if you want to gain a different perspective to the side that keeps ending up right through this info/disinfo war, follow Juan, sganon, David Nino Rodriquez, Derek Johnson, search up anything Dr. Jan Halper, the Steve Kirsch Pennsylvania senate hearings in June was an awesome clip, but the few dipsh1ts here that just try to tie any piece of disinfo to anything that might actually be giving them real info or ignorantly make fun of something they think is fake as it seems too absurd...well we get it boys, you've identified yourselves, the smart ones can go follow these guys and in time make up their own minds

the Israel thing, that was called for long ago...just a coincidence of course, that it started on 10 7...oct 7th is just a fluke, so many flukes the past 8 years lol, sganon did a xmas eve update for those that know how to find things on rumble (the free speech YouTube)...just went into the history on the Jew stuff and how these bad ones had to hide themselves among a people because when they started poisoning waterwells and supplies long ago (recognize that playbook?) the people figured them out and nearly irradiated them, they survived by doing what they are talking about above here...anyway, the victors write history and those same victors brought us 3 years of covid lies, nasa, and climate crisis narratives....so you wanna poke fun at the new information available eh? and call it out as bull eh? guess what dipsh1ts...your game is over, you just bark like dumb little dogs with closed little minds that don't know how to do anything else, you don't know how to receive new information, you don't know how to ask questions....all you can do with your stolen minds is bark bark bark

best of luck to you dipshi1ts...you are gonna need it, the truth is coming out like mad about all this, Israel and the talk of all this Jew history is not by coincidence, the timing is not by coincidence....there are more big hot button topics coming, the funny things, two months after the next one gets exposed and the people who can question, unlearn and relearn, and process info to their own conclusions will be way ahead of it and two months down the road we will see a few dipsh1ts barking away with their stolen little minds that can't break free of the cult they were programmed into

we of course will still wish the best and really do hope you get a chance to reclaim your stolen minds and stop trying to find any way possible to discredit the mass awakening going on, the real history is now coming out, amongst all the info and disinfo...you need your intuition and reclaimed mind to be able to figure out what's real and what's not....but you know forsure what's not when it comes out the lips of the tv, nothing true about covid was able to be found on the tv, or YouTube, or google, or Facebook....start chewing on that...the victors of history have rewritten to suit their evil asses/agenda...wakey wakey dipsh1ts....sucks to be last to the table but you fackers are the very last ones, you may go to your graves as the 5% who will never be able to break free from the cult....that's a high probability, also pretty high probability you're part of 'the club' that's being exposed and are in survival mode, you're doing great...keep up the good work, I'm sure if you go a little harder things will start to go your way lol

It's getting somewhat obvious there are AntiQubers on the Fire who supposedly can't Connect the Dots re Trump, Q, Military Intel drops, Elon, Tucker Q references etc who also are very active in trying to obstruct any notion that America has a chance from succumbing to the NWO/WEF GLOBALISTS Agenda. Humm.

They sure don't want to see the Globalists Agenda die on the vine. Probably no Quincidence they attack Believers in CHRIST too.

As Q said, "There are no Quincidences" whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/03/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19073538 01/03/24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
An impossibility, I never have watched MSM.

Q-Bitch

Whip #19073552 01/03/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #19073559 01/03/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19073955 01/04/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19073959 01/04/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19073961 01/04/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19073963 01/04/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
K22, you are SO wrong and so lost, literally. Your arrogant, willful ignorance is almost sad, if it wasn’t so pathetic.

You are so clueless.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L

Q-Bitch

And I get all my news off the Fire 😂😂

Jag how come ain't nobody talking about how google settled for 5 billion dollars in the case against incognito mode?

https://www.reuters.com/legal/google-settles-5-billion-consumer-privacy-lawsuit-2023-12-28/

“That you will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.”

But, I have it on good information that "There are no ATM machines in hell".
Whip #19074305 01/04/24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Q-Bitch

And I get all my news off the Fire 😂😂

Jag how come ain't nobody talking about how google settled for 5 billion dollars in the case against incognito mode?

https://www.reuters.com/legal/google-settles-5-billion-consumer-privacy-lawsuit-2023-12-28/

Great News. Thanks.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #19074442 01/04/24
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
K22, you are SO wrong and so lost, literally. Your arrogant, willful ignorance is almost sad, if it wasn’t so pathetic.

You are so clueless.

Fellas, can't we all just get along?

LOL.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #19075352 01/04/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19075492 01/04/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So funny. Saw a few minute of subtitles news this am while grabbing a coffee. The actors reading their prompts repeated ‘that does not mean they did anything bad’ every second sentence while going over and over about the Epstein client list data release stuff. Same as ‘100% safe and effective’ and ‘trust the science’ lol. And I’ll see and hear all the tv’s with legs start spitting out the same narrative as they (people, mostly npc’s with stolen minds) start discussing the news of the moment in general conversations.

Nothing to see here lol.

Waking people up one step at a time, just as fast as we can. Keep trying to the couple dipsh1ts here trying to do whatever it is they are trying to do...good luck. You just single yourselves out for scrutiny down the line, figure out what side of humanity you’re really on.

I laughed half the morning on that ‘doesn’t mean they did anything bad’ theme they kept hammering over and over. While it should wake people up as they do the same thing with all their narratives and they’ve thrown a bunch of them at us compounded and on repeat for years and years now.

Enjoy the news this week. wink

Whip #19075503 01/04/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So funny. Saw a few minute of subtitles news this am while grabbing a coffee. The actors reading their prompts repeated ‘that does not mean they did anything bad’ every second sentence while going over and over about the Epstein client list data release stuff. Same as ‘100% safe and effective’ and ‘trust the science’ lol. And I’ll see and hear all the tv’s with legs start spitting out the same narrative as they (people, mostly npc’s with stolen minds) start discussing the news of the moment in general conversations.

Nothing to see here lol.

Waking people up one step at a time, just as fast as we can. Keep trying to the couple dipsh1ts here trying to do whatever it is they are trying to do...good luck. You just single yourselves out for scrutiny down the line, figure out what side of humanity you’re really on.

I laughed half the morning on that ‘doesn’t mean they did anything bad’ theme they kept hammering over and over. While it should wake people up as they do the same thing with all their narratives and they’ve thrown a bunch of them at us compounded and on repeat for years and years now.

And people are still saying nothing is being done or will be done, too stupid to realize you just can't go round up all the traitors and pedophiles and such. It would piss off too many people.

As Q said the crime has to be exposed to stamp it out. The people are being gently led to turn against the Cabal and will eventually, when they learn the truth, support what Trump and the Military does.

On top of that the dumbasses said this would never come out. Now some are saying, well, they won't expose the big names. BS.

This is all,going to lead to Zero, Clintons and Soros and JP Morgan and Wall Street big wheels. The haves.

The whole world is watching,this expose, the First in modern history that will prove the have nots were right all along. The Haves just used and stole their money and labor,and laughed at the Have Nots

The Fire is full of guys who don't yet realize the people are the power and the people are going to turn on the NWO Cabal and support the one who will punish them.

The people will learn how bad they've been screwed over even more than they've always figured and they are going to want blood.

Wait until they find out the leftist Cabal has been poisoning their kids with disease causing jabs for decades to sell them meds.

Wait until,they find out they gave their kids cancer with the jab and mothers cancer with household cleaning products. Toothpaste. Fluoridated water.

And the dumbasses on the Fire think all these Epstein revelations coming out is just a natural progression of events.

When All the Truth comes out the people can handle, the dumbasses will think its just a natural progression of events.

And they will curse you if you tell them the truth about it. They don't want to hear the truth. I'll prove it. It's coming out because,

The Patriots Are In Control.

As Q said, It had to be done this way (or one other).

No one would like the other way. Too many would die.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/04/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Nothing to see here lol.

I hear there is a day in January that Trump really likes.

Like Trump said, "My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us. Buckle up buttercups."

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,144 of 2,280 1 2 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 58 invisible), 2,525 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,800
Posts18,516,226
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.