Page 2,148 of 2,280 1 2 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2279 2280
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by smokepole
Go check your Twitter feed, I'm sure there's more bullshìt for jag to gobble up.

these guys have lost all credibility they have went full batshtt crazy.....these are the kind of voices/ramblings that go on inside of mentally ill people........bob

This guy says Q is right. The left can't win. The Traitors and Pedophiles and those guilty of crimes against humanity get prosecuted, including those like Morning Joe and Anderson Cooper and Bezos and Zuckerberg who aided assisted the coup against the POTUS and overthrow of the Federal Presidential Election.

As Q said, FBI and CYA are destroyed.

We get Voter ID. We get metal backed currency. The DNC gets destroyed. The best is yet to come. Facebook, Google, get destroyed.

We get Justice and our Republic back. The Federal Reserve and money center banks, World Bank and Bank of England and big pharma get destroyed.

Trump reveals he's behind BRICS or at least we join BRICS.

The world is saved from the Satanic NWO Globalist Cabal along with the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and Soros and Schwab.

Nuremberg trials are coming. Oprah, LeBron James and the Pizzagate crew is exposed and prosecuted.

The crimes of Zero, Killery, Bill, Joe Biden, Piglosi, Schumer, Schietfy etc are exposed and they are prosecuted.

You in the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew will be proved to be Dumbasses who can't Connect the Dots.
Trump is right, We will Make America Great Again.

Trump card coming will blow your mind.

You'll be surprised who has been talking to you through Q.

As Q said, "It's going to be Biblical."

GOD Wins.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/06/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

10-foot tall “creatures” in Miami (but conveniently, no one got any video of these “creatures”…)

Flying silver armored aliens…

Lizard people…

People actually believe reptilian humanoids/lizard people are reptilian aliens (as in UFO aliens) disguised as humans to take over the earth.

The lizard people claim shouldn’t even be labeled a conspiracy theory—it’s total insanity. The ones who believe this insanity are delusional conspiracy theorists and (high-functioning) paranoid psychotic nut jobs. People who promote this insanity are sad, pathetic trolls or themselves insane.

Why would any sane person promote this?

Don't forget to add a flying horse, talking donkey's, talking Serpents, and whales that swallow people then spit them back out.

K22 #19080558 01/06/24
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

This was something K22. Thanks for sharing. Not sure how I had never heard of Ronald Bernard before.

Last edited by kenjs1; 01/06/24.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
K22 #19080610 01/06/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

https://x.com/TheProjectUnity/status/1743196236943942031?s=20

Do you think the cabal puts things in vaccines that addles the brains of low IQ dumbasses like Smokeapole who call us out but then decide they really don't want to bet that big wheel traitors won't get prosecuted or is that they just are blinded by GOD for being Godless pukes and HE just doesn't give them discernment to know who to listen to and as such get led off the narrow path and to their destruction?

Do you think if those like him of the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew would get down on their knees and ask GOD to forgive them for being lowlife lying sinners and ask HIM to come into their hearts and save them HE would open their eyes and let them see to be able to Connect the Dots or are they doomed to be dumbasses who fail to see the Light until they meet their leader in Hades?

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #19080615 01/06/24
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

10-foot tall “creatures” in Miami (but conveniently, no one got any video of these “creatures”…)

Flying silver armored aliens…

Lizard people…

People actually believe reptilian humanoids/lizard people are reptilian aliens (as in UFO aliens) disguised as humans to take over the earth.

The lizard people claim shouldn’t even be labeled a conspiracy theory—it’s total insanity. The ones who believe this insanity are delusional conspiracy theorists and (high-functioning) paranoid psychotic nut jobs. People who promote this insanity are sad, pathetic trolls or themselves insane.

Why would any sane person promote this?

Don't forget to add a flying horse, talking donkey's, talking Serpents, and whales that swallow people then spit them back out.
whitetail is allowed to chastise, shame people and call them insane nut jobs all in the name of self righteousness and Christianity. Those talking donkeys, people swallowing whales don't count.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Do you think the cabal puts things in vaccines that addles the brains of low IQ dumbasses like Smokeapole who call us out but then decide they really don't want to bet that big wheel traitors won't get prosecuted or is that they just are blinded by GOD for being Godless pukes and HE just doesn't give them discernment to know who to listen to and as such get led off the narrow path and to their destruction?

You reneged on the original bet and moved the goalposts so wide an aircraft carrier could sail through sideways.

You lying little bitch.

And as far as needing to ask for God's forgiveness, your posts here notwithstanding, you aren't the one who determines that need.

And when it's all said and done, you'll need to be at the front of that line.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

You reneged on the original bet and moved the goalposts so wide an aircraft carrier could sail through sideways.

You lying little bitch.

And as far as needing to ask for God's forgiveness, your posts here notwithstanding, you aren't the one who determines that need.

Dang, I was hoping you had decided to bet.

You're the liar. There was no original bet. Anyone can go back and see that. You offered a bet. I never accepted. I offered clarification and parameters.

Evidently you remember things incorrectly.

I offered you to bet your statement essentially that nothing would ever be done to the big wheel traitors and criminals in govt.

I simply clarified it to say I bet some of the group of Obama, Hillary, Pilosi, Soros, Biden do face charges and are found guilty and experience punishment by Trump and or the Military.

IOW, I disagreed with your statement nothing would ever be done to ANY of them or that NONE of them would be prosecuted.

I went beyond and said some will or have been been prosecuted and punished.

I said we could place the bet money with another person.

You're the liar. You asked me to bet. I simply laid out logical parameters.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

You lying little bitch.

You're the liar. There was no original bet. Anyone can go back and see that. You offered a bet. I never accepted. I offered clarification and parameters.

I offered you to bet your statement essentially that nothing would ever be done to the big wheel traitors and criminals in govt.

I simply clarified it to say I bet some of the group of Obama, Hillary, Pilosi, Soros, Biden do face charges and are found guilty and experience punishment by Trump and or the Military.

IOW, I disagreed with your statement nothing would ever be done to ANY of them or that NONE of them would be prosecuted.

This may be one of the most humorous posts in the fire. Ever.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

You lying little bitch.

I thought Jag was being facetious.

Whip #19080907 01/06/24
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We're well into 2024 now.

Where are the White Hats?

All saddled up and already riding to the rescue?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Whip #19080977 01/06/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
https://twitter.com/lakemonstercl1/status/1743659690288906265
Originally Posted by Valsdad

That has been going on since before 2020. The choice to know is yours.

Whip #19081056 01/06/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Isnt satan depicted as reptillian like in apperance? as are lesser demons/fallen angels? every drawing Ive ever seen is,but to be honest I have no clue if that is true,,

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Dang you're right. They ain't coming. I guess you been right alla long. Prolly JESUS ain't coming either, huh?

Looks like Trump lied to us about saying "We will Make America Great Again, huh?

Trump and Q lied by saying "The best is yet to come" and "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming", rignt?grin

Yeah, we are way, way we'll into 2024 when Trump said we'd be mostly through by the end.

You're right. I'm almost sure you probably aren't the kind of guy who'd piss and moan about the draining of the swamp not being done on your timeline.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

You lying little bitch.

I thought Jag was being facetious.

Well, facetiousness normally has an element of humor, and it was fùcking hilarious.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K22 #19081408 01/06/24
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by K22
https://twitter.com/lakemonstercl1/status/1743659690288906265

That has been going on since before 2020. The choice to know is yours.
So, she's a White Hat. Has she succeeded in draining her local swamp yet?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Dang you're right. They ain't coming. I guess you been right alla long. Prolly JESUS ain't coming either, huh?

Looks like Trump lied to us about saying "We will Make America Great Again, huh?

Trump and Q lied by saying "The best is yet to come" and "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming", rignt?grin

Yeah, we are way, way we'll into 2024 when Trump said we'd be mostly through by the end.

You're right. I'm almost sure you probably aren't the kind of guy who'd piss and moan about the draining of the swamp not being done on your timeline.

This is all part of the plan? Exorbitant inflation? Increases in personal and National debt? Increases in homelessness and the fentanyl crisis?

This was all planned? Make sure Trump wasn't elected, or "allow" the cheaters to win.......Trump and the White Hats knew about that happening as part of the plan? "it has to get worse before it gets better"?

All those advisors Trump hired the first go round, feeding him swamp food were part of the plan?

OK, ya' got me there. I feel better now

In it is contentment

Whip #19081534 01/06/24
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Anything going to happen to James Comey?

“That you will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.”

But, I have it on good information that "There are no ATM machines in hell".
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

This is all part of the plan? Exorbitant inflation? Increases in personal and National debt? Increases in homelessness and the fentanyl crisis?

This was all planned? Make sure Trump wasn't elected, or "allow" the cheaters to win.......Trump and the White Hats knew about that happening as part of the plan? "it has to get worse before it gets better"?

All those advisors Trump hired the first go round, feeding him swamp food were part of the plan?

OK, ya' got me there. I feel better now

And the answer is yes. Normies have to be awakened slowly.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by LightninHopkins
Anything going to happen to James Comey?

I would say yes.

Page 2,148 of 2,280 1 2 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,773
Posts18,515,633
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.