Page 2,149 of 2,280 1 2 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2279 2280
K22 #19081627 01/06/24
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by LightninHopkins
Anything going to happen to James Comey?

I would say yes.

When?

“That you will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.”

But, I have it on good information that "There are no ATM machines in hell".
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

I would say yes.

When?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by jaguartx
We're well into 2024 now.

Where are the White Hats?

All saddled up and already riding to the rescue?

Dang you're right. They ain't coming. I guess you been right alla long. Prolly JESUS ain't coming either, huh?

Looks like Trump lied to us about saying "We will Make America Great Again, huh?

Trump and Q lied by saying "The best is yet to come" and "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming", rignt?grin

Yeah, we are way, way we'll into 2024 when Trump said we'd be mostly through by the end.

You're right. I'm almost sure you probably aren't the kind of guy who'd piss and moan about the draining of the swamp not being done on your timeline.

This is all part of the plan? Exorbitant inflation? Increases in personal and National debt? Increases in homelessness and the fentanyl crisis?

This was all planned? Make sure Trump wasn't elected, or "allow" the cheaters to win.......Trump and the White Hats knew about that happening as part of the plan? "it has to get worse before it gets better"?

All those advisors Trump hired the first go round, feeding him swamp food were part of the plan?

OK, ya' got me there. I feel better now
Eeeexactly. The (Pay)triots are in control, don't you know?

K22 #19081730 01/06/24
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22

I would say yes.
Sounds like you rolled your Magic 8-Ball to get that answer.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

I would say yes.

When?

Trump said at Turning Point when the people learn the truth they will support what WE do.

Dr Jan Halper-Hayes said her group is monitoring the pulse of the people and the Military will move when 90-95% of the people will support them and not incite revolt.

Q has said Trump time and that Trump will not reveal secrets iirc of the plan.

I'm not expecting anything until after the Trial of the Century when Trump proves to the world proof that he won the election.

I think he wants that under his belt to justify the tribunals and punishment of the traitors.

As Trump warned in the spring of 2020 that they best not steal the election as, "We will be watching and that is treason and treason still carries the Death penalty. He was washing his hands of their blood with fair warning.

I think they have been collecting proof on the election fraud traitors in every Federal Election since then.

https://rumble.com/v444z72-dr.-jan-halper-hayes-w-nino-us-military-calculating-rollout-timing.html

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/06/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #19081865 01/06/24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Eyeball, I needed a good laugh today.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dr. Jan seems as shifty as the wind.

She said in a video (2016) that Trump was psychologically unbalanced and his behavior made her uncomfortable. She was concerned about his behavior and said Trump was out of control.

She also said in a 2017 video that there is not a single mean fiber in Obama’s body, and that he, Michelle, and the family have been incredible role models for our country.

She’s also Team Flynn and has said we should be listening to Flynn, not Trump.

Sounds like a wolf in sheep’s clothing and is maybe shearing the sheep. Whatever she is, she wants people to know she is an utmost expert…

Whip #19082462 01/06/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by K22

I would say yes.

When?

Trump said at Turning Point when the people learn the truth they will support what WE do.

Dr Jan Halper-Hayes said her group is monitoring the pulse of the people and the Military will move when 90-95% of the people will support them and not incite revolt.

I'm not expecting anything until after the Trial of the Century when Trump proves to the world proof that he won the election.

I think he wants that under his belt to justify the tribunals and punishment of the traitors.

As Trump warned in the spring of 2020 that they best not steal the election as, "We will be watching and that is treason and treason still carries the Death penalty. He was washing his hands of their blood with fair warning.

I think they have been collecting proof on the election fraud traitors in every Federal Election since then.

https://rumble.com/v444z72-dr.-jan-halper-hayes-w-nino-us-military-calculating-rollout-timing.html

WTF?

Holy mofuggin fudgecicles Batman.

90-95%of the people will support them? There wasn't anything near that kind of support to even get that little deal against the King going that started this Country and Dr Jan expects us to believe the Military will take action upon it happening in the relatively near future?

The "people" can't even see that there was no insurrection.

Good Luck crazy

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by K22

I would say yes.

When?

WTF?

90-95%of the people will support them? There wasn't anything near that kind of support to even get that little deal against the King going that started this Country and Dr Jan expects us to believe the Military will take action upon it happening in the relatively near future?

Good Luck crazy

Well IS everyone aware and awake? No. Like it or not there are things that shall come to pass to wake more people up. Just look at the local crowd here. Many just laugh it off and bad mouth those that post things here. You can believe or not, that is on the individual person. Be prepared. Pray. Even get ready for the greatest show on Earth...ever. Many could say we are in a period of interesting times, yes we are. Get ready. Be prepared. Pray to heaven for patience and knowledge.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
We're well into 2024 now.

Where are the White Hats?

All saddled up and already riding to the rescue?

Dang you're right. They ain't coming. I guess you been right alla long. Prolly JESUS ain't coming either, huh?

Looks like Trump lied to us about saying "We will Make America Great Again, huh?

Trump and Q lied by saying "The best is yet to come" and "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming", rignt?grin

Yeah, we are way, way we'll into 2024 when Trump said we'd be mostly through by the end.

You're right. I'm almost sure you probably aren't the kind of guy who'd piss and moan about the draining of the swamp not being done on your timeline.

This is all part of the plan? Exorbitant inflation? Increases in personal and National debt? Increases in homelessness and the fentanyl crisis?

This was all planned? Make sure Trump wasn't elected, or "allow" the cheaters to win.......Trump and the White Hats knew about that happening as part of the plan? "it has to get worse before it gets better"?

All those advisors Trump hired the first go round, feeding him swamp food were part of the plan?

OK, ya' got me there. I feel better now

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Really, can you not get a clue?

Do you stupidly think Trump and the Military to move now when 150 million dimocommies support the leftist cabal?

Sheesh. Just tell us how many times you need to be told the people have to be led from Dark to Light and have tge Great Awakening

Can you not read engrish? Have the people learned the truth about their cabal Satanic NWO Globalist Puppetmasters yet.

Maybe try waiting until the people reach the precipice and we face WW3 before they decide they want Trump back.

Like Q said, you can't tell the people, you have to show them. You think they've been shown? You think Trump has been through the trial of the Century and proved to the world he won.

Really, it ain't rocket science

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

I would say yes.

When?

WTF?

Good Luck crazy

Don't good luck me. It's not my plan, but I am enjoying the movie.

It's the Greatest Show on Earth.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

I would say yes.

When?

Good question. Ima call up Trump Inna minit an askem.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19082675 01/06/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
OK. He said same thing Q said. "TRUMP TIME."

Maybe since we are in WW3 and in the Final Battle he's going to play it by ear.

Maybe he don't wanna say cause it's the Military Plan and if he said it would be TREASON? whistle

Maybe that's why they don't spell EVERYTHING out in the Q Intel drops? Just saying.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19082697 01/06/24
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Q intel … if ever there was an oxymoron.

Whip #19082789 01/06/24
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
the Military will move when 90-95% of the people will support them and not incite revolt.

OK

I got it.

When that happens, right?

Trump will still be alive?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Whip #19082984 01/07/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
As Q said, in war, disinformation is a necessity. Surely you do realize that, right?
I
Why don't you just come out with it and say nothing is happening, nothing is going to happen, Trump is FOS, Q is a Larp and the US is history, instead of beating around the bush?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19083098 01/07/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As Q said, in war, disinformation is a necessity. Surely you do realize that, right?
I
Why don't you just come out with it and say nothing is happening, nothing is going to happen, Trump is FOS, Q is a Larp and the US is history, instead of beating around the bush?

^^^^^^^^^^ A few fries short of a Happy Meal

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

I would say yes.

When?

WTF?

Good Luck crazy

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,149 of 2,280 1 2 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 160user, 1234, 74 invisible), 2,614 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,824
Posts18,516,791
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.