Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
5 years in prison if you posses any materials questioning the government . It just passed

The country of tripled vaxxed and stupid

https://x.com/e_truman1/status/1743951032995213442?s=46&t=FPXZLpV65l9eMXM9hT6MJA

Did you get them straightened out Ribka?

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
5 years in prison if you posses any materials questioning the government . It just passed

https://x.com/e_truman1/status/1743951032995213442?s=46&t=FPXZLpV65l9eMXM9hT6MJA

Oh well...you know those colonials, they will insist on running their country their way!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Our bill of rights can’t seem to totally stop such crap but it slows them dow. Glad we have it. Edk

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

About as straight as a boomerang or a male road biker in neon spandex riding in the middle of a busy country road

Last edited by ribka; 01/12/24.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Gojoe
And now you know why they work so hard to disarm the Australian populace.

They didn’t have to “work hard” to disarm the populace in Australia because the slaves were tripping over one another to turn in their firearms and get their sheckles. Slaves obeyed their masters like they’ve been doing since the island of misfits was a penal colony.

They can only own what their masters allow for as long as their masters allow. They can’t criticize their government. They have a “vaccine” compliance rate that’s high enough to prove just how brainwashed the slaves are. They don’t realize how indentured they are because they have nothing to compare against.

We have our troubles here but when they try to compare our situation with theirs it’s nothing more than their desperate attempt to assuage their anguish. In reality WE are still light years ahead of them as it relates to individual freedoms. WE are resisting and WE WILL fight if required which is 180 degrees opposite of their reaction to their government’s attack on THEIR freedoms…they fell to their knees in obedient servitude.

Our struggles here are all to prevent our country from turning into Australia, the island of effeminate slaves….ignorant slaves.

*cue the intelligent rebuttals by the Queens from Queensland. “Horse butt paste” “I know you are but what am I” “you are demented because you say mean things”…..

Sincerely,

Captain Ace

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...

Sincerely,

Captain Ace

You sound like a broken parrot

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

About as straight as a boomerang or a male road biker in neon spandex riding in the middle of a busy country road

So says the sewer rat who, living in the fantasy world of its own deranged mind, can't tell fact from fiction.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...Blah blah blah...I squirted my anus again today...blah blah blah...

Sincerely,

Captain Ace

That’s the best you can think of in defense of your slavery? 😂.

PS…. You not only prove you’re a slave incapable of “thinking” for yourself with your ridiculous and infantile comeback but more importantly, that you are a liar by changing my words and attributing that blather to me. You’ve lost!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Captain Courageous, the Ace to the rescue. Look at the state of your own nation before pointing your finger at others, a senile president, an invasion of 'refugees' flooding your southern border, social conditions deteriorating, violence on your streets....and what are you doing about it.....tapping on your keyboard, acting the tough guy in the safety of your home, playing the Ace in your own mind?

What a Hero.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Sincerely,

Captain Ace

PS…. You not only prove you’re a slave incapable of “thinking” for yourself with your ridiculous and infantile comeback but more importantly, that you are a liar by changing my words and attributing that blather to me. You’ve lost!

Slavery huh?

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I agree we have nothing to brag about. The list of violations of our rights and constitution by our out of control, tyrannical gov't that we've tolerated is long and disgusting.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Douche Bag t
Captain Courageous, the Ace to the rescue. Look at the state of your own nation before pointing your finger at others, a senile president, an invasion of 'refugees' flooding your southern border, social conditions deteriorating, violence on your streets....and what are you doing about it.....tapping on your keyboard, acting the tough guy in the safety of your home, playing the Ace in your own mind?

What a Hero.

[Linked Image]

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by Douche Bag t

What a Hero.

[Linked Image]

Captain Cartoon! A cartoon for every occasion. Wow, you must have worked your little brain quite hard to come up with that one.

Keep it up. There's a good boy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Struggling with that limited vocabulary, eh?

Captain Hero….Captain Ace….Captain America…..Captain Cartoon.

A lot of captains. Ooh….you forgot one…

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Sincerely,

Captain Ace

Slavery huh?

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

Yep, you are right....that is what happens when the elitists (George Soros $$$$) and the looney leftist steal an election... Biden was not elected....he was installed.....hopefully we can get our shit together and put Trump back in.... We as a nation will not go down fighting, and don't ask me how, but it'll be righted.

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Raspy
Yep, you are right....that is what happens when the elitists (George Soros $$$$) and the looney leftist steal an election... Biden was not elected....he was installed.....hopefully we can get our shit together and put Trump back in.... We as a nation will not go down fighting, and don't ask me how, but it'll be righted.

We know...been watching closely.

Until Mr Trump is back where he belongs your country is akilter, which essentially means everything around the world is wonky/adrift.

Like it or lump it, a sick America makes for a sick world.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I suggest group buys on rope.

Metaphorically speaking...of course!

Last edited by JSTUART; 01/14/24.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Struggling with that limited vocabulary, eh?

Captain Hero….Captain Ace….Captain America…..Captain Cartoon.

A lot of captains. Ooh….you forgot one…

[Linked Image]

So says the mental retard who posts virtually nothing but cartoons. What an idiot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Congrats, Captain Douche Bag. That’s probably the most original post you’ve ever made. Not as original as your new film, though…..

[Linked Image]

I respect y’all embracing your roles as non-binary actresses. #theythem4life

Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,821
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.