Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,151 of 2,280 1 2 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2279 2280
Whip #19087863 01/08/24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This Q movement is just spreading lies and false hope to those looking to grasp onto something.

Y’all should be ashamed.

GB1

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
They are NOT IN CONTROL DUFUS !

Yes they are.

Whip #19088166 01/08/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
This Q movement is just spreading lies and false hope to those looking to grasp onto something.

Y’all should be ashamed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

K22 #19088292 01/08/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Y’all should be ashamed.

IOW,J Loco is lying and pushing the CYA/Bezos/WaPo/MSM Fake Nues narrative.
Figures. He's loco.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

K22 #19088301 01/08/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

The low IQ Dumbassed crew is too stupid to figure out that if the Cabal was in control we wouldn't know schiett about Epstein Island or the Hollywood Pedo crew.

They can't Connect the Dots.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19088361 01/08/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19088526 01/08/24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jag, I don’t push those things you claim nor do I back the Q-chit, Q-Bitch !

Don’t push it to where I make you my mission. I’ll start my hunt in Fredericksburg Tx with the photo you like to post of you and Lara, I’ll ask Lara 🤣, then I’ll turn to the Eye Technician community!

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 01/08/24.
K22 #19088547 01/08/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
They are NOT IN CONTROL DUFUS !

Yes they are.

You don't understand, K22, if Trump and the Military Patriots don't run this WW3 the way the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew wants them to, it means they aren't in control.

If they don't move in with the troops and bust leftists and lieberals and snowflakes and the traitors heads and start a civil war then dumbfughks say "Nuttins bean done".

If Trump and the Military let's things get dicey and they let the schiett get real to the point the leftists and dummies, like Jell-O and Gayghost and Lostinhell and Plumdumb and Houston_2 and Mark the Shart, see that their dimocommie crew hates them, America and our Constitution to the point most people want to save America and our Constitution and want Trump and Justice back and want the traitors prosecuted, then as far as the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Dawg Crew are concerned they have reason to cry and piss and moan that nuttins bean done.

They aren't the sharpest tools in the Matrix Box, which is why Smokeapole and woolve and JQube and Lee Roy and BWalkin and Cfan, and Buttview and Bearded Gutsmith and Mr Wiltsome and Tigger can't Connect the Dots.

That's why, as Q said, you can't tell them, you have to show them. Tbey have to go through the Darkness to see the Light.

They have to be led from Dark to Light before they have the Great Awakening.

They will have to be led kicking and screaming and pissing and moaning all the way like Moses had to do with many of the ungrateful Israelites out of bandage in Egypt.

Now we can imagine how Christ felt hanging on the Cross for the dumbasses.

Imagine how Trump feels. Him getting the pukes to support The Plan is a daunting one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]how to post pictures online for free

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free upload image

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Don’t push it to where I make you my mission. I’ll start my hunt in Fredericksburg Tx with the photo you like to post of you and Lara, I’ll ask Lara 🤣, then I’ll turn to the Eye Technician community!
You know what you dipshit,, if you dont like what jag sells dont open the fuQing link, I have a toilet in my house thats called a john an just like you its swallows [bleep]! WHat the FUQ hav you posted that contradicts any damn thing,, Your all hat an no cattle FUQwad,, SHUT the fuQ up and quit stalking it should be embarrassing to you by now to keep getting owned by a guy you think is nuts,, LOL you follow him around like a yapping ankle biter,, you are the ones who look like a fool

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

Whip #19088628 01/08/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

10-foot tall “creatures” in Miami (but conveniently, no one got any video of these “creatures”…)

Flying silver armored aliens…

Lizard people…

People actually believe reptilian humanoids/lizard people are reptilian aliens (as in UFO aliens) disguised as humans to take over the earth.

The lizard people claim shouldn’t even be labeled a conspiracy theory—it’s total insanity. The ones who believe this insanity are delusional conspiracy theorists and (high-functioning) paranoid psychotic nut jobs. People who promote this insanity are sad, pathetic trolls or themselves insane.

Why would any sane person promote this?

Don't forget to add a flying horse, talking donkey's, talking Serpents, and whales that swallow people then spit them back out.
whitetail is allowed to chastise, shame people and call them insane nut jobs all in the name of self righteousness and Christianity. Those talking donkeys, people swallowing whales don't count.

We understand the difference between faith based upon religious stories, and current, factual events.

The second that the crazies admit their lizard-people and werewolves and secret aliens are a religious, faith-based belief, then you will be comparing apples to apples.

People have the right to their own beliefs, but not their own facts.

There is a difference.

It’s a very simple tactic to try and discredit by tying a false or seemingly false narrative to a group even if planted just to do that.

Unfortunately it’s a known thing now as we keep learning the game so you bozo’s are way late to the party lol.

One group has been correct about a ton the past few years and one hasn’t been correct at all. So expect more of that tactic. One group behind the inverted and continually proven wrong info is fighting for it’s very existence at the point.

You guys should maybe go explain to Derek Johnson how this isn’t an active operation. You can fight about the executive orders etc.

I guess David nino just had a mike king on who ties q stuff together on thoroughly but may not make it to rumble for a little while but it’s up on ninos corner. Sganon explains it all frequently on rumble also.

You’re barely standing on one broken twig of a leg boys. What you could be learning but instead here barking like total idiots.

For those wanting to be informed and prepared Juan has a recent update on rumble also, it’s only 5 days old. Highly suggest everyone find it and take it in.

Alien card btw is all demonrats, Hillary was caught saying ‘is it time to play the alien card yet?’ when going through election loss to temps military insertion. So take a hint where the disinfo generally comes from.

Whip #19088666 01/08/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly

You know what you dipshit,, if you dont like what jag sells dont open the fuQing link, I have a toilet in my house thats called a john an just like you its swallows [bleep]! WHat the FUQ hav you posted that contradicts any damn thing,, Your all hat an no cattle FUQwad,, SHUT the fuQ up and quit stalking it should be embarrassing to you by now to keep getting owned by a guy you think is nuts,, LOL you follow him around like a yapping ankle biter,, you are the ones who look like a fool

😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣 Another Q-Bitch

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by hosfly

😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣 Another Q-Bitch
And another yapping cur

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #19088707 01/08/24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Q-Bitch😂🤣

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

They have been screwing our Country and the World for 100 years.
It will take some time to clean it up.

I have been real impatient with the process but as time go's I can see what is happening around the World.

The ones that can not see at this point do not want to see or they are fighting on the wrong side.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by funshooter

They have been screwing our Country and the World for 100 years.
It will take some time to clean it up.

I have been real impatient with the process but as time go's I can see what is happening around the World.

The ones that can not see at this point do not want to see or they are fighting on the wrong side.
or just dont want to believe its happening,, If it smells wrong chances are its wrong,, our gov politicos and their NGO's are the absolute evil dicks of the world,, The evil ones,including our own gov are doing their best to turn the US into "citizens of the globe",,Why? because it is one of the few nations that has it all,and the most wealth in all aspects, but there is another reason,, It was based if FAITH,, thats a slap in the face of the dark ones,, we can all agree that if the US falls its a matter of time for the rest of the world,, if US goes Russia will probably be the last,, thats why when Q said WWG1WGA and that NEIGHBOR ,is truth plain,, and you are right funshooter

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #19089117 01/08/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Thanks. The UN is also going to close here. The Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew will say, "Nuttins bean done."

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,151 of 2,280 1 2 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (6mmbrfan, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 15 invisible), 1,584 guests, and 770 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,962
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.