Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,153 of 2,280 1 2 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
But your opinions are supposed to matter? your opinion is akin to a yard dog yapping in the night just for the noise,and to get other dogs to yapp for the same noise ,because deep down you dont like the dark and unknowing whats out there

LOL, trying to stifle discussion on a public forum. If you don't like what I'm saying, prove me wrong. Your boy jag can post a thousand pages of pure bullsh*t and you're fine with it, but you want to call me the yapping dog. That's rich.

My opinions are that most of the q bullsh*t is just that---bullsh*t. And I don't give a flying f*ck if you agree or not.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Whip #19091191 01/09/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by smokepole
But your opinions are supposed to matter? your opinion is akin to a yard dog yapping in the night just for the noise,and to get other dogs to yapp for the same noise ,because deep down you dont like the dark and unknowing whats out there

LOL, trying to stifle discussion on a public forum. If you don't like what I'm saying, prove me wrong. Your boy jag can post a thousand pages of pure bullsh*t and you're fine with it, but you want to call me the yapping dog. That's rich.

My opinions are that most of the q bullsh*t is just that---bullsh*t. And I don't give a flying f*ck if you agree or not.
On some of that we can agree ,, I could give less of a fuQ what you think,, Hell I love the way you follow jag around like a heelfly biting at his ankles and him swatting you down,, its pretty damn good entertainment on a rainy day,,LOL Keep it up please you almost got him ,,,LOL

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, jag couldn't swat a fly off my pecker. He's a lying g little bitch, which has been shown on here time and again.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
LOL, do you really think that's an authentic photo jag?

You crack me up.

Do you really think it isn't and don't know, or do you say it isn't but do know it is?
I'm going with the second part of the question relating to you. Otherwise, you would be proving all with substantial evidence of it's non-veracity. You and all of your "girlfriends" have failed to (once again) add a single word of substance to this thread. You are performing just like the fake news and all the lawsuits disparaging President Trump: You are not dissuading people from learning what is going on. Rather, you are empowering more and more people to see through your "bovine scat-allogy." Well done, ladies...well done. đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Five posts above gives the background of the painting; it isn’t a photograph.

5 posts from MSM. Oh, I forget, they would never lie to us. Where the heck does Trump get off calling them fake news anyway.

IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
LOL, jag couldn't swat a fly off my pecker. He's a lying g little bitch, which has been shown on here time and again.

Only in your illusions.

K22 #19091455 01/09/24
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwovlerine
Five posts above gives the background of the painting; it isn’t a photograph.

5 posts from MSM. Oh, I forget, they would never lie to us. Where the heck does Trump get off calling them fake news anyway.

It’s a painting, ffs.

“In 2012, as a grad student at the New York Academy of Art, I painted pictures of Presidents Clinton and Bush as part of my master’s thesis,” explained Petrina Ryan-Kleid in a statement to The Post on Thursday.

“When the school put on a fundraiser at the Tribeca Ball that year, they sold my painting to one of the attendees. I had no idea who the buyer was at the time,” said Ryan-Kleid, a New York-based artist from Australia. “As with most of my paintings, I had completely lost track of this piece when it was sold seven years ago. So it was a complete surprise to me to learn yesterday that it wound up in Epstein’s home.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/artis...idea-it-was-hanging-in-epsteins-mansion/

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

On some of that we can agree ,, I could give less of a fuQ what you think,, Hell I love the way you follow jag smoke around like a heelfly biting at his ankles and him swatting you down,, its pretty damn good entertainment on a rainy day,,LOL Keep it up please you almost got him ,,,LOL

So isn't this the same thing that your accusing smokepole of doing? confused

Whip #19091478 01/09/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
except im not following them around,,, Ive been on this thread since the beginning,, but I like the spanking Jag gives em,, hell they should come at him in 3-4 at a time,,, oh wait,,

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

On some of that we can agree ,, I could give less of a fuQ what you think,, Hell I love the way you follow jag around like a heelfly biting at his ankles and him swatting you down,, its pretty damn good entertainment on a rainy day,,LOL Keep it up please you almost got him ,,,LOL
I haven't seen Jag swat anyone down in this thread or any other thread.
What we REAL Patriots are attempting to do here is enlighten folks to the Q'ber's boolschit so that they can open their eyes to see Q for what it is.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LMAO!
Yet another demented simpleton running interference for Jagoff the psychotic paranoid welching lunatic. Birds of a feather.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

What we REAL Patriots are attempting to do here is enlighten folks to the Q'ber's boolschit so that they can open their eyes to see Q for what it is.
LOL hes dunked on every one of you guys,, HA HA I know you "real patriots" are getting people awake,, LOL damn this is rich LOL

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by NVhntr

LMAO!
Yet another demented simpleton running interference for Jagoff the psychotic paranoid welching lunatic. Birds of a feather.

sorry Jag he scored on you this is kinda funny I admit it

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

LOL hes dunked on every one of you guys,, HA HA I know you "real patriots" are getting people awake,, LOL damn this is rich LOL

The only thing jag has dunked is his brain in a vat of cheap liquor.

The lying little bitch won't even answer a direct question.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Very good read. Thanks

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NVhntr

LMAO!

sorry Jag he scored on you this is kinda funny I admit it
I

Hahaha. Tff. But, he's wrong as usual. I don't drink alcohol for all practical purposes. I had one beer at deer camp with my son a few weeks ago.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19092629 01/09/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
K22, this is just a short little string of unfortunate and unrelated Quincidences. If you don't believe me just ask some dumbass like Smokeapole or woolve or JQube or J loco.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
LOL, do you really think that's an authentic photo jag?

You crack me up.

Do you really think it isn't and don't know, or do you say it isn't but do know it is?
I'm going with the second part of the question relating to you. Otherwise, you would be proving all with substantial evidence of it's non-veracity. You and all of your "girlfriends" have failed to (once again) add a single word of substance to this thread. You are performing just like the fake news and all the lawsuits disparaging President Trump: You are not dissuading people from learning what is going on. Rather, you are empowering more and more people to see through your "bovine scat-allogy." Well done, ladies...well done. đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

This.

I thought it was a painting and regret i didnt record the name of the reporter who said it hung in the front foyer of Clintons home and was the first thing one saw on entering the front door and looking ahead.

He was proud to be able to stick what he could get away with in people's face.

He's not so proud now and Trump and the Patriots are first going to drop the teasers on the pukes and let them lie and deny their involvement as the prince and slick Willey just did.

Later the videos will prove they are liars like the Fire Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew are.

Didn't we just see the same crap happen with Hunter and Pedo Joe? First the accusations and then their copious lies and then Trump's Patriots let the payment proofs come out.

Funny Q told us years ago all this would come out with Hunters Bank statements leading to the Politically Elites Pandoras Box, The Hunt for Red October, the Hunters become the Hunted, the resignations of business and Govt wheels.

Q and later Trump told us the best was yet to come. We are seeing it and it's just getting started.

We will see years of proofs released and trials in the US and Gitmo and Deigo Garcia (iirc) and Nuremberg Trials.

Now we will see the child Hunters become the Hunted. Hunter and Pedo Joe have already been Hunted and caught.

Q and Trump were right. The Best is Yet To Come. AND Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

The Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew doesn't even know what government agency the Capitol letters NCSWIC and run their BS not knowing what they are talking about.

They think Trump pushes Q because he's trying to lead us down the Rabbit Hole. Stupid bastards can't Connect the Dots. Why?

God has blinded their eyes, they have no Discernment.

Like Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets, and None walk away from this.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/09/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19092689 01/09/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
except im not following them around,,, Ive been on this thread since the beginning,, but I like the spanking Jag gives em,, hell they should come at him in 3-4 at a time,,, oh wait,,

Hahaha, tf. But true. Trump, you, K22 and I know we will be recompensed for the slings and arrows we take for the Truth and Him.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

A small difference rjf overlooked and failed to be able to Connect the Dots on. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,153 of 2,280 1 2 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 13 invisible), 1,613 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,959
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.