K

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, do you really think that's an authentic photo jag?

You crack me up.

Do you really think it isn't and don't know, or do you say it isn't but do know it is?
I'm going with the second part of the question relating to you. Otherwise, you would be proving all with substantial evidence of it's non-veracity. You and all of your "girlfriends" have failed to (once again) add a single word of substance to this thread. You are performing just like the fake news and all the lawsuits disparaging President Trump: You are not dissuading people from learning what is going on. Rather, you are empowering more and more people to see through your "bovine scat-allogy." Well done, ladies...well done. 👍👍👍

Five posts above gives the background of the painting; it isn’t a photograph.
Dozens of "quotes" have been posted of the "picture" as being a "photograph" of a "painting" as you picked up on Jag's post above, and those dozens cover several years worth of posts here on this thread. It's edifying to know that you have been paying attention to them, even though you "poo-poo" most of those here. Are you (in reality) a closet "Q'ber?" Had an "epiphany? Off your "meds?" Either way, it is a step forward to the truth for you. Good job... " smile "

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

You crack me up.

Do you really think it isn't and don't know, or do you say it isn't but do know it is?
I'm going with the second part of the question relating to you. Otherwise, you would be proving all with substantial evidence of it's non-veracity. You and all of your "girlfriends" have failed to (once again) add a single word of substance to this thread. You are performing just like the fake news and all the lawsuits disparaging President Trump: You are not dissuading people from learning what is going on. Rather, you are empowering more and more people to see through your "bovine scat-allogy." Well done, ladies...well done. 👍👍👍

Five posts above gives the background of the painting; it isn’t a photograph.
Dozens of "quotes" have been posted of the "picture" as being a "photograph" of a "painting" as you picked up on Jag's post above, and those dozens cover several years worth of posts here on this thread. It's edifying to know that you have been paying attention to them, even though you "poo-poo" most of those here. Are you (in reality) a closet "Q'ber?" Had an "epiphany? Off your "meds?" Either way, it is a step forward to the truth for you. Good job... " smile "

LOL, yeah, that makes sense.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
.... Trump, you, K22 and I know we will be recompensed for the slings and arrows we take for the Truth and Him....

Running into traffic and getting run over doesn't make one a martyr, just delusional. There is no compensation for that and any other false prophesy.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I have no idea what you are trying to articulate.

K22 states it is a photo:
Originally Posted by K22
Bill Clinton sticking the Zewensky dress in your face.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You crack me up.

And yes it is. It was posted many years back.
Your ignorance cracks me up. Hahahaha

Thumper states that hangs in Clinton’s house:

I thought it was a painting and regret i didnt record the name of the reporter who said it hung in the front foyer of Clintons home and was the first thing one saw on entering the front door and looking ahead.

He was proud to be able to stick what he could get away with in people's face.

And neither are true. It’s a painting which hung in Epstein‘s house.

It’s just another example of the Qbers believing things that just aren’t so. It’s comical.

Whip #19093794 01/10/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Man if you guys haven’t seen the bill in blue dress and w with the planes and the downed towers is such old news. Amazing these bozos are questioning this at all let alone now. Like that’s how far behind these guys are or straight up working fir the bad guys. Just wow.

Enjoy the alien card show, guess the mall in Florida is a start lol. But the narrative has been prepping for it all this time and especially so the past couple years. That ‘illusion’ is from the bad side. Pay attention folks. That’s how all this works. Epstein list is out so play alien card to distract people away from that.

See how the news does it’s thing? Please look here, there’s more drama here...please don’t look here.

The playbook is so obvious now. And good luck continuing to tie all narratives to q stuff, that game is up also.

We are winning the game folks, because we’re learning the game now. The kept the game from ‘we the people’ and distracted us at every turn and including turning us against each other as other distraction methods...the two party divide.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Man if you guys haven’t seen the bill in blue dress and w with the planes and the downed towers is such old news. Amazing these bozos are questioning this at all let alone now. Like that’s how far behind these guys are or straight up working fir the bad guys. Just wow.

Enjoy the alien card show, guess the mall in Florida is a start lol. But the narrative has been prepping for it all this time and especially so the past couple years. That ‘illusion’ is from the bad side. Pay attention folks. That’s how all this works. Epstein list is out so play alien card to distract people away from that.

See how the news does it’s thing? Please look here, there’s more drama here...please don’t look here.

The playbook is so obvious now. And good luck continuing to tie all narratives to q stuff, that game is up also.

We are winning the game folks, because we’re learning the game now. The kept the game from ‘we the people’ and distracted us at every turn and including turning us against each other as other distraction methods...the two party divide.

Bingo.

So funny that posting the picture of a painting of the pukes old friend gets them blowing schiett out of both ends.

The truth is coming to light about them.

I've had that pic for years, as I have the stuff on many people they wouldn't believe. Some thought dead who may not be?

Hahaha. Tff. The pukes don't want the truth to come out.

Too Freaking bad. The Trump cardS are coming.

How many treason traps have the heros of the antiTrumpsters already stepped in. Too many to recount.

They live in fear of the truth coming out. It's coming.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload images online

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Man if you guys haven’t seen the bill in blue dress.....

OK, explain the significance of it in less than 1,000 words.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by NVhntr
LMAO!
Yet another demented simpleton running interference for Jagoff the psychotic paranoid welching lunatic. Birds of a feather.

sorry Jag he scored on you this is kinda funny I admit it

Hahaha. Tff. But, he's wrong as usual. I don't drink alcohol for all practical purposes.

"All practical purposes" LOL. Well you just removed your only valid excuse then Jag.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

Whip #19094433 01/10/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Man if you guys haven’t seen the bill in blue dress.....

OK, explain the significance of it in less than 1,000 words.

Try and make me believe this ..... and oh, I have rules that you must play by or I won't play.
Unreal!
Sounds like what you are actually saying is your attention span is very short. More than 10 words and your attention drifts away.

You are such an appointed self important person.

Whip #19094456 01/10/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just what was the point of the blue dress?

Clinton is old news…

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Empowering humanity calls for transparency and accountability, something the Q movement doesn’t promote. Q works in cryptic codes, numerology, and secrecy.

People feel powerful latching onto conspiracy theories, like the ones Q, Ariel, Savin, Parkes, Ward, etc. etc etc. promote. People believe they will be powerless if they unhook from the conspiracies and nutter conspiracists. Obviously, Qbers have tried to empower themselves thru these nutters, but it’s become an addiction, a pretty strong one at that. This thread is proof…

If one can’t think for himself, he needs help. Qbers are down the rabbit hole, holed in, with these crazy conspiracy nutters that have been wrong about nearly everything.

Why would anybody give their time and energy to these nutter conspiracists/conspiracies? Actually doing so is propping up the deep state. Not taking any action, sitting back, munching popcorn while the Patriots are supposedly in control is what the deep state wants. Good job!

Maybe some of us are “here” because something doesn’t smell right and actually stinks! Maybe some have figured things out as well…

Maybe some are discerning who the REAL enemy is. I believe “Q” is a demon in disguise. People are free to discern on a public forum and voice their opinions. Too bad if you nutters disagree! Get over it! LOL

The real enemy might very well be “Q” and her/his/its minions. After 6 years, nobody really knows WTH “Q” is…just sit back and trust the plan, eh?

One thing about it, we shall know pretty soon, eh?

Whip #19094915 01/10/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #19094934 01/10/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
..... and oh, I have rules that you must play by or I won't play.
Unreal!

There are rules, we all agree to abide by them, it's how society works.

One of the rules is that the proponent of a proposition bears the burden of proof for that proposition.

Another is that it is impossible to prove a negative.

Those aren't my rules, or smokepole's rules, they are everybody's rules. If you don't follow them, then you add nothing but childish behavior to the conversation.

It's like driving. Follow the rules, things work well. Progress for everybody. E.g., driving in Germany.

Ignore the rules, and it is chaos, e.g. driving in India.

It's not a conspiracy, it's the social compact we employ as adults in the name of progress. Well, most of us. Not you and your unsupported BS.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Empowering humanity calls for transparency and accountability, something the Q movement doesn’t promote. Q works in cryptic codes, numerology, and secrecy.

People feel powerful latching onto conspiracy theories, like the ones Q, Ariel, Savin, Parkes, Ward, etc. etc etc. promote. People believe they will be powerless if they unhook from the conspiracies and nutter conspiracists. Obviously, Qbers have tried to empower themselves thru these nutters, but it’s become an addiction, a pretty strong one at that. This thread is proof…

Ariel describes himself as infotainment.

Which makes it doubly stupid for the Qultists and the Qognoscenti to rely upon him for conspiracy intel.

Last edited by plumbum; 01/10/24.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

If one can’t think for himself, he needs help. Qbers are down the rabbit hole, holed in, with these crazy conspiracy nutters that have been wrong about nearly everything.

Why would anybody give their time and energy to these nutter conspiracists/conspiracies? Actually doing so is propping up the deep state. Not taking any action, sitting back, munching popcorn while the Patriots are supposedly in control is what the deep state wants. Good job!

Maybe some of us are “here” because something doesn’t smell right and actually stinks! Maybe some have figured things out as well…

Maybe some are discerning who the REAL enemy is. I believe “Q” is a demon in disguise. People are free to discern on a public forum and voice their opinions. Too bad if you nutters disagree! Get over it! LOL

The real enemy might very well be “Q” and her/his/its minions. After 6 years, nobody really knows WTH “Q” is…just sit back and trust the plan, eh?

One thing about it, we shall know pretty soon, eh?

The Q movement was all about transparency and accountability, leastwise for those who eyes to see. So who else spoke in cryptic codes...... well let us see.....
Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. Sound familiar to you. The actual method used by the Q team is called the Socratic Method which you either had no idea or you were being deceptive, probably the latter going by your posts.
Funny how what you call conspiracy theories have proven to be true.......well at least for those who have eyes to see.
By what you just posted you are alleging to know what the Deep State wants which tells me who you are. Good job!
People are free to discern on a public forum and voice their oopinions. Too bad if you normies disagree. Get over it! LOL
The real enemy is you and others who attempt to derail the truth from coming out, but you are doing to no avail. You are and will lose the battle.
From almost the beginning it became known who the Q team was/is for those who can see and understand, but not for those who can't obviously. The Plan has always been Trump's, military's, and some others who have been working towards it for a very long time. Heck, I and others were aware of it at least 30yrs. ago, were you?
And yes, we will know very soon.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
..... and oh, I have rules that you must play by or I won't play.
Unreal!

There are rules, we all agree to abide by them, it's how society works.

One of the rules is that the proponent of a proposition bears the burden of proof for that proposition.

Another is that it is impossible to prove a negative.

Those aren't my rules, or smokepole's rules, they are everybody's rules. If you don't follow them, then you add nothing but childish behavior to the conversation.

It's like driving. Follow the rules, things work well. Progress for everybody. E.g., driving in Germany.

Ignore the rules, and it is chaos, e.g. driving in India.

It's not a conspiracy, it's the social compact we employ as adults in the name of progress. Well, most of us. Not you and your unsupported BS.

What are you calling a proposition? If you disagree with a truthful post the burden is on you to prove it wrong. The new woke society rules you want to play by don't interest me.
But the actual truth is you and some others disagree with every post on this thread. Ya'll have a serious problem.

Page 2,154 of 2,280 1 2 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

339 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 163bc, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 2,102 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,515,072
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.