Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,155 of 2,280 1 2 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2279 2280
K22 #19095075 01/10/24
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Empowering humanity calls for transparency and accountability, something the Q movement doesn’t promote. Q works in cryptic codes, numerology, and secrecy.

People feel powerful latching onto conspiracy theories, like the ones Q, Ariel, Savin, Parkes, Ward, etc. etc etc. promote. People believe they will be powerless if they unhook from the conspiracies and nutter conspiracists. Obviously, Qbers have tried to empower themselves thru these nutters, but it’s become an addiction, a pretty strong one at that. This thread is proof…

If one can’t think for himself, he needs help. Qbers are down the rabbit hole, holed in, with these crazy conspiracy nutters that have been wrong about nearly everything.

Why would anybody give their time and energy to these nutter conspiracists/conspiracies? Actually doing so is propping up the deep state. Not taking any action, sitting back, munching popcorn while the Patriots are supposedly in control is what the deep state wants. Good job!

Maybe some of us are “here” because something doesn’t smell right and actually stinks! Maybe some have figured things out as well…

Maybe some are discerning who the REAL enemy is. I believe “Q” is a demon in disguise. People are free to discern on a public forum and voice their opinions. Too bad if you nutters disagree! Get over it! LOL

The real enemy might very well be “Q” and her/his/its minions. After 6 years, nobody really knows WTH “Q” is…just sit back and trust the plan, eh?

One thing about it, we shall know pretty soon, eh?

The Q movement was all about transparency and accountability, leastwise for those who eyes to see. So who else spoke in cryptic codes...... well let us see.....
Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. Sound familiar to you. The actual method used by the Q team is called the Socratic Method which you either had no idea or you were being deceptive, probably the latter going by your posts.
Funny how what you call conspiracy theories have proven to be true.......well at least for those who have eyes to see.
By what you just posted you are alleging to know what the Deep State wants which tells me who you are. Good job!
People are free to discern on a public forum and voice their oopinions. Too bad if you normies disagree. Get over it! LOL
The real enemy is you and others who attempt to derail the truth from coming out, but you are doing to no avail. You are and will lose the battle.
From almost the beginning it became known who the Q team was/is for those who can see and understand, but not for those who can't obviously. The Plan has always been Trump's, military's, and some others who have been working towards it for a very long time. Heck, I and others were aware of it at least 30yrs. ago, were you?
And yes, we will know very soon.

Once Qnuts start drowning in conspiracy theories, anything and everything starts looking like “The Plan”. It is public psychosis on FULL display, LOL.

Qnuts are eventually going to wake up and realize they’ve been defecating in public while sleepwalking naked. Qbers have become more and more detached from reality. Thankfully, this thread is proof…becoming more paranoid, disconnected, anxious, and nutty.

Your cult-like obsession with and slavish loyalty to the nutter, Ariel, is off the charts loco. The more fanatical, the greater your loyalty. Fixated on Ariel’s hook, LOL. By the way, Ariel needs some new material, LOL. His old delusions are in fact getting old.

Surely you realize you have a problem on some level, surely….

GB1

K22 #19095121 01/10/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
..... and oh, I have rules that you must play by or I won't play.
Unreal!

There are rules, we all agree to abide by them, it's how society works.

One of the rules is that the proponent of a proposition bears the burden of proof for that proposition.

Another is that it is impossible to prove a negative.

Those aren't my rules, or smokepole's rules, they are everybody's rules. If you don't follow them, then you add nothing but childish behavior to the conversation.

It's like driving. Follow the rules, things work well. Progress for everybody. E.g., driving in Germany.

Ignore the rules, and it is chaos, e.g. driving in India.

It's not a conspiracy, it's the social compact we employ as adults in the name of progress. Well, most of us. Not you and your unsupported BS.

What are you calling a proposition? If you disagree with a truthful post the burden is on you to prove it wrong.

Things like werewolves, joo space lasers, and lizard people. Things like 'we are under maritime law' and hillary is in gitmo.

The new woke society rules you want to play by don't interest me.
But the actual truth is you and some others disagree with every post on this thread. Ya'll have a serious problem.

Not new rules, these go back to classical Greek antiquity.

I understand that those rules 'don't interest you', because they require you to support what you say.

Last edited by plumbum; 01/10/24.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Just what was the point of the blue dress?

Clinton is old news…

Wrong again. Hes in the news again. He's just been explaining how he just got on the wrong plane by accident and ended up at Epstein Island.

He's lying. As Q said, the truth will come out. It's happening. The truth is coming out.

After he lies about it, the proof will come out that he lied about it.

It's the cover up that gets them. Charges of rape and treason and crimes against humanity are coming.

Some mite consider it newsworthy.

Me for one.

Clinton was proud to show he got away with no real charges after lying about the Lawinsky affair and stuck the blue dress in America's face. A big F You.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/10/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by K22
Empowering humanity calls for transparency and accountability, something the Q movement doesn’t promote. Q works in cryptic codes, numerology, and secrecy.

People feel powerful latching onto conspiracy theories, like the ones Q, Ariel, Savin, Parkes, Ward, etc. etc etc. promote. People believe they will be powerless if they unhook from the conspiracies and nutter conspiracists. Obviously, Qbers have tried to empower themselves thru these nutters, but it’s become an addiction, a pretty strong one at that. This thread is proof…

If one can’t think for himself, he needs help. Qbers are down the rabbit hole, holed in, with these crazy conspiracy nutters that have been wrong about nearly everything.

Why would anybody give their time and energy to these nutter conspiracists/conspiracies? Actually doing so is propping up the deep state. Not taking any action, sitting back, munching popcorn while the Patriots are supposedly in control is what the deep state wants. Good job!

Maybe some of us are “here” because something doesn’t smell right and actually stinks! Maybe some have figured things out as well…

Maybe some are discerning who the REAL enemy is. I believe “Q” is a demon in disguise. People are free to discern on a public forum and voice their opinions. Too bad if you nutters disagree! Get over it! LOL

The real enemy might very well be “Q” and her/his/its minions. After 6 years, nobody really knows WTH “Q” is…just sit back and trust the plan, eh?

The Q movement was all about transparency and accountability, leastwise for those who eyes to see. So who else spoke in cryptic codes...... well let us see.....
Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. Sound familiar to you. The actual method used by the Q team is called the Socratic Method which you either had no idea or you were being deceptive, probably the latter going by your posts.
Funny how what you call conspiracy theories have proven to be true.......well at least for those who have eyes to see.
By what you just posted you are alleging to know what the Deep State wants which tells me who you are. Good job!
People are free to discern on a public forum and voice their oopinions. Too bad if you normies disagree. Get over it! LOL
The real enemy is you and others who attempt to derail the truth from coming out, but you are doing to no avail. You are and will lose the battle.
From almost the beginning it became known who the Q team was/is for those who can see and understand, but not for those who can't obviously. The Plan has always been Trump's, military's, and some others who have been working towards it for a very long time. Heck, I and others were aware of it at least 30yrs. ago, were you?

Once Qnuts start drowning in conspiracy theories, anything and everything starts looking like “The Plan”. It is public psychosis on FULL display, LOL.

Qnuts are eventually going to wake up and realize they’ve been defecating in public while sleepwalking naked. Qbers have become more and more detached from reality. Thankfully, this thread is proof…becoming more paranoid, disconnected, anxious, and nutty.

Your cult-like obsession with and slavish loyalty to the nutter, Ariel, is off the charts loco. The more fanatical, the greater your loyalty. Fixated on Ariel’s hook, LOL. By the way, Ariel needs some new material, LOL. His old delusions are in fact getting old.

The original "Q" stuff was at least politically based, and one can see how a person with a distrust and disgust for the government and current political environment could have INITIALLY believed/hoped in it. BUT after literally NONE of it realistically verified a SANE person would begin to have serious doubts and examine the "info" differently!!

Then "Q" went dark after fullfilling its mission of ensuring complacency by sitting back and watching the movie, trusting the plan etc etc. This void opened the door to this new batch of "paytriot" "prophets" like "Ariel". Problem is alot this "Ariel" crap is off the wall sci-fi, dungeons and dragons type crap that has no connection to anything political or is simply made up BS! The clown "himself" states he provides "info-tainment" but the idiots suck it up and repost it as truth!! Im still convinced that "Ariel" is a spoof account seeing how far into the absurd they can go and still have the "believers" swallow it up!!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 01/10/24.
K22 #19095208 01/10/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Man if you guys haven’t seen the bill in blue dress.....

OK, explain the significance of it in less than 1,000 words.

Try and make me believe this ..... and oh, I have rules that you must play by or I won't play.
Unreal!
Sounds like what you are actually saying is your attention span is very short. More than 10 words and your attention drifts away.

You are such an appointed self important person.

Hey, his mom and 4th grade teacher told him he was smart, and he knows everything the MSM taught him.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

No. Those who can Connect the Dots know now.

We are enjoying the show.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Are you referring to Trump too when you refer to those Qnuts? Just wondering.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19095351 01/10/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Now I can’t fully recall what this ‘art piece’ of bill in blue dress was about as it’s super old news but they like to mock which is what the George w painting with paper airplanes with downed towers is about, and from recollection the monica lewinski blue dress scandal was a distraction they needed as they just passed a bunch of bad stuff in a bill or had to explain where a few trillion went or whatever but make no mistake bill and Hillary only married for show they both did weird fracked up [bleep] like all these psychos in power. All show. Jag and k22 may have better recollection on the bill blue dress thing. It’s a game to these people. That’s what it was about. When bill goes over to Epstein place with Andrew to rape more teens they have a good laugh about the paintings and the stories they give us to distract us from something very bad they did and needed to give us an illusion to look at instead of what we should have been looking at. It’s an old game. But we’re learning the game now. Which means we will win the game now.

The ‘art’ while subjective to interpretation isn’t really that hard to read.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 01/10/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Clinton is old news…

Wrong again. Hes in the news again. He's just been explaining how he just got on the wrong plane by accident and ended up at Epstein Island.

He's lying. As Q said, the truth will come out. It's happening. The truth is coming out.

It's the cover up that gets them. Charges of rape and treason and crimes against humanity are coming.

Me for one.

Clinton was proud to show he got away with no real charges after lying about the Lawinsky affair and stuck the blue dress in America's face. A big F You.

Coming to whom?

K22 #19095484 01/10/24
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Clinton is old news…

Me for one.

Originally Posted by K22

Can you give us an estimate on how soon? Are we talking this month, this year, this decade?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Man if you guys haven’t seen the bill in blue dress and w with the planes and the downed towers is such old news. Amazing these bozos are questioning this at all let alone now. Like that’s how far behind these guys are or straight up working fir the bad guys. Just wow.

Enjoy the alien card show, guess the mall in Florida is a start lol. But the narrative has been prepping for it all this time and especially so the past couple years. That ‘illusion’ is from the bad side. Pay attention folks. That’s how all this works. Epstein list is out so play alien card to distract people away from that.

See how the news does it’s thing? Please look here, there’s more drama here...please don’t look here.

The playbook is so obvious now. And good luck continuing to tie all narratives to q stuff, that game is up also.

We are winning the game folks, because we’re learning the game now. The kept the game from ‘we the people’ and distracted us at every turn and including turning us against each other as other distraction methods...the two party divide.
So you're saying that they will play an "alien card"? How soon? What do you think they will do - claim that Earth is being visited by alien craft?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Clinton is old news…

Me for one.

Blah blah blah nothing about the dress.

Answer the man, if you can.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Man if you guys haven’t seen the bill in blue dress and w with the planes and the downed towers is such old news. Amazing these bozos are questioning this at all let alone now. Like that’s how far behind these guys are or straight up working fir the bad guys. Just wow.

Enjoy the alien card show, guess the mall in Florida is a start lol. But the narrative has been prepping for it all this time and especially so the past couple years. That ‘illusion’ is from the bad side. Pay attention folks. That’s how all this works. Epstein list is out so play alien card to distract people away from that.

See how the news does it’s thing? Please look here, there’s more drama here...please don’t look here.

The playbook is so obvious now. And good luck continuing to tie all narratives to q stuff, that game is up also.

We are winning the game folks, because we’re learning the game now. The kept the game from ‘we the people’ and distracted us at every turn and including turning us against each other as other distraction methods...the two party divide.
So you're saying that they will play an "alien card"? How soon? What do you think they will do - claim that Earth is being visited by alien craft?

C'mon man, Connect those Dots! Alex Jones and Ariel already said the lizard people are here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No. Those who can Connect the Dots know now.

We are enjoying the show.

LOL, you are the show; you’re the head clown!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Clinton is old news…

Me for one.

So was the painting in Clinton’s house; or Epstein’s?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Clinton is old news…

Me for one.

So was the painting in Clinton’s house; or Epstein’s?

Yeah Jag, the painting was in EPSTEIN'S home, not the Clinton's as you keep alluding to.

Whip #19095772 01/10/24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Precedents Being Set, Pandora’s Box Opened, Direction Has Been Set, Buckle Up !

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

What happened in Florida recently? Wasn’t there some incident at a mall? Did I get the wrong state? Anyway I don’t say anything, Hillary is the one who said is it time to play the alien card, so you knew it was coming and dot connecting has been pretty easy on that. Years of predictive programming and all these little apparent leaks here and there, docu shows about encounters etc. You’d think that was just coincidence but we’re way past that game now since we know the game...which you don’t yet.

Derek Johnson can lay out the military operation under way anytime you wanna take a break from the werewolves but you guys never seem to go near the Derek stuff, little too real and not as much fun is it. Or is it you guy? Y’all seem to show up at the same time.

Whip #19095895 01/10/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Stinky, I'm agreeing in thinking the leftist pukes are trying to detract from the Epstein/Slick Willey news.

Please let us know if you dig up something concrete.

Take care and God bless.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/10/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

What happened in Florida recently? Wasn’t there some incident at a mall? Did I get the wrong state? Anyway I don’t say anything, Hillary is the one who said is it time to play the alien card, so you knew it was coming and dot connecting has been pretty easy on that. Years of predictive programming and all these little apparent leaks here and there, docu shows about encounters etc. You’d think that was just coincidence but we’re way past that game now since we know the game...which you don’t yet.

Derek Johnson can lay out the military operation under way anytime you wanna take a break from the werewolves but you guys never seem to go near the Derek stuff, little too real and not as much fun is it. Or is it you guy? Y’all seem to show up at the same time.

Dumbfughk Tigger wants you to call up George Soros and ask the time and hour. Hahaha.TFF.

Well, at least he believes you have the connections and get the info. I told you he was a member of the Dumbassed Dawg Crew didn't I.

He has more confidence in you clueing hom in than he does in President Trump clueing him in regarding Q or who is CIC. whistle wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,155 of 2,280 1 2 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, AdamT204, 12 invisible), 1,646 guests, and 734 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,959
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.