Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Ummmm since when does the US announce a pending attack on a terrorist state? This administration is in the Twilight Zone.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/11/uk-us-strikes-houthi-yemen-red-sea

Good thing we already killed OBL. Biden would probably announce we found him and are going to attack sometime next week between Monday and Tuesday around midnight.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The crazies in the Biden administration know that the window to starting WW3 is closing fast and they're trying to get it cranked up before they get chased out of office in 2024.

Netanyahu is pushing them hard to "Get 'er done".

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Maybe some of you strategic thinkers can explain to me why the US is responsible for keeping the oil routes from the Persian Gulf to India and China open?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
I didn't attend West Point, but I have read Sun Tzu several times and keep a copy on my desk. I don't recall Mr. Tzu ever suggesting it is wise to alert your enemy of your presence and intention before entering battle.

I mean, God forbid we injured one of the terrorists.

FFS

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The crazies in the Biden administration know that the window to starting WW3 is closing fast and they're trying to get it cranked up before they get chased out of office in 2024.

Netanyahu is pushing them hard to "Get 'er done".
This. WW3 is the goal and they are doing what they can to get that rolling . We should not be anywhere near the middle east, but here we go again

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I didn't attend West Point, but I have read Sun Tzu several times and keep a copy on my desk. I don't recall Mr. Tzu ever suggesting it is wise to alert your enemy of your presence and intention before entering battle.

I mean, God forbid we injured one of the terrorists.

FFS
The question that needs answered is why in the f uck are we there anyway? I mean, what better way to usher in all the control that the evil elites dream of than nuclear war. Thats where this is heading. We are picking a fight that we wont win. North Korea, China, Russia, Iran...... This is end of days type of chit. F uck all these war mongering piles of chit

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Didn't we drop a shidt ton of leaflets on Japan telling them we were going to nuke their ass?

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
I don't believe allowing a terrorist state shut down the Suez Canal is going to be helpful for the global supply chain or global oil prices. But hey, that's just me...

But I agree, Fũck them all and let's get the job done once and for all. Wipe them from the Planet and quit screwing around. Yemen should be a glowing glass covered parking lot by now.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't believe allowing a terrorist state shut down the Suez Canal is going to be helpful for the global supply chain or global oil prices. But hey, that's just me...

But I agree, Fũck them all and let's get the job done once and for all. Wipe them from the Planet and quit screwing around. Yemen should be a glowing glass covered parking lot by now.

Biden in on it!

Don't you worry about a thing. Biden schits his pants here and there,...but he's capable of leading your children into WW3.

You can sit in your recliner and watch it happen on CNN.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Why should everyone in yemen die? Not sure what i missed. America is responsible for alot of the chit thats wrong with the world. CIA has their hands in everything causing absolute chaos. Why do some of you believe so strongly that we are the good guys?

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They have to warn all their kickback buddies to take shelter and only leave the cannon fodder.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Do you have any idea how completely unrealistic your 2nd paragraph is?

It’s voters like you that allows the MIG and its puppet politicians to drag us in to never ending war.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Maybe some of you strategic thinkers can explain to me why the US is responsible for keeping the oil routes from the Persian Gulf to India and China open?
1) We have a way of life that in part depends on world trade.
2) We should not be the only country keeping the shipping lanes open. Any action against high seas piracy should be via a coalition of nations.
3) We have been fighting high seas piracy since 1801....."to the shores of Tripoli"

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If I had a dollar every time the campfire was sure we're on the doorstep of WW3 over the past 20 years here - I'd be retired, living on a boat in the French Polynesian islands.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden is dead, Trump is CIC

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Teal
If I had a dollar every time the campfire was sure we're on the doorstep of WW3 over the past 20 years here - I'd be retired, living on a boat in the French Polynesian islands.

So everything the Biden crazies are doing is keeping America nice and safe?,.....there's nothing to be concerned about just because the U.S. government is in a proxy war with one nuclear power and is threatening another?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
2) We should not be the only country keeping the shipping lanes open. Any action against high seas piracy should be via a coalition of nations.
3) We have been fighting high seas piracy since 1801....."to the shores of Tripoli"

^ voted for Biden.. It is an expert in international affairs... laugh

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

^ voted for Biden.. It is an expert in international affairs... laugh

Bullschitt laugh

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

So everything the Biden crazies are doing is keeping America nice and safe?,.....there's nothing to be concerned about just because the U.S. government is in a proxy war with one nuclear power and is threatening another?

When the sink has a leak, I don't build an ark. There's "concern" and then there's legitimate "WWIII" - nuance.

Me

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D

Ditto, except it would be a 100,000:acre ranch out west with multiple trout streams and lots of 350” elk.

Last edited by dale06; 01/11/24.

NRA Patron
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (257man, 1beaver_shooter, 260Remguy, 117LBS, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 1,915 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,264
Posts18,525,337
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.