Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Yes you are lol

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
It’s tough getting out if a cult, we’re doing our best to to help you.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Trump knows who the vp will be. No dots to connect there lol.
Wait - if Trump is still President and CIC as Jag claims, wouldn't Pence still be the V.P.? You guys are friggin' hilarious!

A Commander in Chief with a V.P. as second in command? Hahahaha Now that is some chain of command. LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
Wait - if Trump is still President and CIC as Jag claims, wouldn't Pence still be the V.P.? You guys are friggin' hilarious!

A Commander in Chief with a V.P. as second in command? Hahahaha Now that is some chain of command. LOL
I wasn't the one who said "Trump knows who the VP will be", so go bitch at someone else about that, dude.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jeeze this is funny chit 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by NoDak
Do you even know the story behind tippy top? Of course not. An anon was going to a Trump rally and asked Q if the President could throw a clue to the anons by using the words tippy top during his speech. Now that term is not exactly used much is it? So Trump did use it. That's why the anon said he thought it's awesome that his request was done by the President.

So again you clowns don't know js. But what is new.

https://qalerts.app/?q=Tippy+top

Oh I see, so Trump never used the term “tippy top” before this event? Very compelling. Want to buy a bridge?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

NoDak, what's your response to that? Huh? Speak up so everyone can hear how gullible you and Jag are.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

I wasn't the one who said "Trump knows who the VP will be", so go bitch at someone else about that, dude.

So you didn't say.................

A Pres. may have a V.P., but a CIC having a V.P.? You did put those in the same sentence, correct?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Do you even know the story behind tippy top? Of course not. An anon was going to a Trump rally and asked Q if the President could throw a clue to the anons by using the words tippy top during his speech. Now that term is not exactly used much is it? So Trump did use it. That's why the anon said he thought it's awesome that his request was done by the President.

Oh I see, so Trump never used the term “tippy top” before this event? Very compelling. Want to buy a bridge?

NoDak, what's your response to that? Huh? Speak up so everyone can hear how gullible you and Jag are.

So the fact that Trump used it that night doesn't intrigue you? Not even a little? Again, it's not a commonly used term.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

So the fact that Trump used it that night doesn't intrigue you? Not even a little? Again, it's not a commonly used term.

You forget, that requires they can Connect the Dots.

Their job is in making others think there is nothing to see here. That's why they are always seen on here.

Their job is not to show they can connect the dots, no matter how stupid they have to act like they can't. whistle

No one with a driver's license can be as stupid or blind as they pretend to be. shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/11/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
NoDak, watch the stupidest one tell you the second one here got older.

Even Trump has told us they are not the same guy. These dumbasses say I'm the liar about this, but not Trump.

This is TFF. had i told you about this schiett years ago you wouldn't have believed me.

You wouldn't have believed it had you not seen it. They have seen them and still believe the MSM.

you think GOD hasn't blinded them.

grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/11/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Fans also point to Trump using phrases “predicted” by Q as proof of the story’s legitimacy. After one supporter requested that Trump used the phrase “tip top” in the State of the Union Address, While Trump never said “tip top” in that speech, QAnon supporters felt vindicated three months later when Trump said it instead at the White House Easter Egg Roll.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hawkeye58

Fans also point to Trump using phrases “predicted” by Q as proof of the story’s legitimacy. After one supporter requested that Trump used the phrase “tip top” in the State of the Union Address, While Trump never said “tip top” in that speech, QAnon supporters felt vindicated three months later when Trump said it instead at the White House Easter Egg Roll.

That's probably why Trump has referenced Q drops, if not outright mimicked them over 630 times.

Hey, it doesn't matter to me if you want to be stupid too.

We know what's coming.

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You forget, that requires they can Connect the Dots.

Their job is in making others think there is nothing to see here. That's why they are always seen on here.

Their job is not to show they can connect the dots, no matter how stupid they have to act like they can't. whistle

No one with a driver's license can be as stupid or blind as they pretend to be. shocked

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder about some of these folks. They won't do any of their own research. All they can do is poo poo the messenger. Never seen anything that they do to disprove anything you or K22 posted.

Look in the end I believe in God, family, country. If Trump doesn't come back we are all screwed. But there are far to many messages that something is going on. That's why Trump should be referred to as Precedent Trump. He's setting all this up for the big takedown. For myself I think this is mostly done by November. At least I hope and pray that it's so.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm starting to wonder about some of these folks. They won't do any of their own research. All they can do is poo poo the messenger.

Laughing!
You have a very liberal definition of the word research.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I'm starting to wonder about some of these folks. They won't do any of their own research. All they can do is poo poo the messenger.

Laughing!
You have a very liberal definition of the word research.

Ok. So what you got? Show us all...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A very well honed ability to detect pure bull$hit when I encounter it.
Obviously you enjoy the smell.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by NVhntr
A very well honed ability to detect pure bull$hit when I encounter it.
Obviously you enjoy the smell.

I'd check your snorter. It's giving you false impressions.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by jaguartx
NoDak, watch the stupidest one tell you the second one here got older.

Even Trump has told us they are not the same guy. These dumbasses say I'm the liar about this, but not Trump.

This is TFF. had i told you about this schiett years ago you wouldn't have believed me.

You wouldn't have believed it had you not seen it. They have seen them and still believe the MSM.

you think GOD hasn't blinded them.

grin

Yeah. I know, I know. Many are to blind to see past their nose. They will be jacked upside the head when they do finally see it.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

The dumbasses keep forgetting its Trump, Derek Johnson and others letting us know Trump is the CIC. Trump Retruthed it on Truth Social and told us in his Tucker interview he's in his second term.

Dr Jan let us know Joe Biden was elected to the Bankrupt UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation.

The stupid bastard can't figure out who would be the president of the Republic even though Dr Jan let us know she's working for the DOD to let the military know when they can move and put Trump back in the White House without causing a revolt by the snowflakes.

Smokeapole is just too busy in his job to spend 1.5 hours listening to Derek Johnson go through Laws and Orders, SC decisions, the New DOD Law of War Manual and Trumps EOs. He doesn't need to. He wants to keep believing in his precious Fake News MSM.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 514 of 619 1 2 512 513 514 515 516 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,607 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,071
Posts18,501,503
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.