Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,158 of 2,280 1 2 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2279 2280
Whip #19100267 01/12/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
On the bull in blue dress. Doesn’t matter who’s house as they are all there visiting all the time. These people are deeply routed in their symbolism and mocking. The blue dress as significant as the red shoes. They are one club, the lewinsky distraction would have been part of a large plan ready well ahead for when needed, the red shoes well that rabbit holes they all play.

Still see a bunch of deflections and distractions from the peanut gallery. Can’t see the operation taking place eh? Lol you guys don’t know when to quit. You’ll need helmets for the landing.

GB1

Whip #19100331 01/12/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7e5xm/democrats-propose-bill-to-neuter-militias I would think this is unconstitutional,, after all, violent revolution, is the ONLY shooting sport specifically protected by the constitution and B.O.R

There is no legal revolution, nor any legal right to revolution. That is an option some people choose to exercise, and it's only a "revolution" if they win. If they lose, it's a failed coup attempt, uprising, riot, mob, etc. Or an "insurrection" though I hate to use that word given its association with whatever happened on Jan 6.

So, don't let the fact that some folks are making revolutionary activities illegal, they always are.

Have you never studied the Constitution and Constitutional law? There is an absolute legal right for a revolution, violent or otherwise.
It's unfortunate that most living in this country don't have the will nor the balls to participate let alone the knowledge to do so. Education brainwashing has done a marvelous job

Please show me where that is in the Constitution. Because I have indeed studied it.

Have you? Is it part of your education?

Here's a hint. Preamble to Constitution

Whip #19100525 01/12/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19100561 01/12/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

K22 #19100620 01/12/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7e5xm/democrats-propose-bill-to-neuter-militias I would think this is unconstitutional,, after all, violent revolution, is the ONLY shooting sport specifically protected by the constitution and B.O.R

There is no legal revolution, nor any legal right to revolution. That is an option some people choose to exercise, and it's only a "revolution" if they win. If they lose, it's a failed coup attempt, uprising, riot, mob, etc. Or an "insurrection" though I hate to use that word given its association with whatever happened on Jan 6.

So, don't let the fact that some folks are making revolutionary activities illegal, they always are.

Have you never studied the Constitution and Constitutional law? There is an absolute legal right for a revolution, violent or otherwise.
It's unfortunate that most living in this country don't have the will nor the balls to participate let alone the knowledge to do so. Education brainwashing has done a marvelous job

Please show me where that is in the Constitution. Because I have indeed studied it.

The preamble to the Constitution says nothing about revolution. Here's a hint for you- learn to read. And learn to admit when you are wrong.

This is the preamble to the Constitution:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Tell us again about your education on the Constitution?

Last edited by plumbum; 01/12/24.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

The preamble to the Constitution says nothing about revolution. Here's a hint for you- learn to read. And learn to admit when you are wrong.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Read the first three words in the preamble.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
On the bull in blue dress. Doesn’t matter who’s house as they are all there visiting all the time. These people are deeply routed in their symbolism and mocking. The blue dress as significant as the red shoes. They are one club, the lewinsky distraction would have been part of a large plan ready well ahead for when needed, the red shoes well that rabbit holes they all play.

Still see a bunch of deflections and distractions from the peanut gallery. Can’t see the operation taking place eh? Lol you guys don’t know when to quit. You’ll need helmets for the landing.

Sure it matters whose house it was at. A previous post listed it at Clinton's home and it wasn't. Second why don't you connect the dots and get what's really behind the painting and not some made up Q stuff. Third Mr Pot, we see a bunch of "deflections and distractions" from you.

There was a post about no one countering the claims of Q and guess what, it happened.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
It wasn't about the dress when Q posted it, it was about the shoes.

It’s about an unfounded conspiracy theory and another example of how these far-fetched conspiracy theories bleed into absolutely everything.

This painting was purchased in 2012, long before Q even existed. It was purchased by Epstein and placed in his home, in New York, not the Clintons. The model was out of France and painted by an Artist from Australia.

How dare you go introducing FACTS that contradict the kooks delusional narrative in "their" fantasyland thread!!!

Man if that's not the truth! Stinky and the gang hate it when their wrong. Call it"deflecting"

K22 #19100912 01/12/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Read the first three words in the preamble.

You first. The word "revolution" isn't in them.

Tell us about your education again?

IC B3

Whip #19101006 01/12/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No you can make it matter if you like. I didn’t say anything about who’s house or not. These sickos worship each other and think it’s great fun to mock and have this stuff in each other’s homes. Anderson coopers family is full of it too and there’s more. As I follow a ton of it for awhile it’s easy to lose memory of small details while hanging onto the important ones and the big picture perspective.

But the whiners who look for every single straw to grasp at to try and discredit your game s obvious af.

You don’t think we are run by un-elected treasonous crimes against humanity pedos that’s fine. Carry on in your oblivion while the rest of the world wakes up to that reality.

Really wanna know about the constituent and military laws and orders that define the nation you can go see Derek Johnson, he lays out all the history about all of it well. There’s a bunch that came before the nation and constitution even did that is fascinating. He alone if you started at his first videos about 1.5 years ago could bring your dumbassess up to speed but you guys aren’t actually here to learn lol.

Whip #19101094 01/12/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Question for the dingleberries here. What does warfare look like to you? Do you think it’s still just bombs and guns?

Paraphrased from above...
What the rest of the world is learning is that it’s ‘corporate constellations operating invisibly over already conquered colonies, ruling through fragmentation and letting people fight each other while having full insight into peoples private lives, modern warfare is about 80% information management 15% economy and 5% kinetic, which is directed at its own people by intelligence agencies and foreign departments. Some methods include party politics, media manipulation, psyops and propaganda.’

And you dumbassess are falling right into that. Fragmentation and fighting each other. Lead, follow, or get out of the way. You’re in the way barking dogs.

Wake the fack up already. See the big picture. Look we’ve learned so far. We’re finally learning the game. We’re finally breaking the spell and distractions of bread and circuses. We will win the game just as soon as we learn it. You bots are slow learners...be better, humanity is counting on it.

Look how far we’ve come in the past 8 years. Amazing.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 01/12/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
In the way of what, what are you doing besides flapping your gums from Canada?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #19101114 01/12/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The thread is helping bring people along, you barking dogs are in the way.

That was a pretty easy dot to connect. My goodness

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
The thread is helping bring people along, you barking dogs are in the way.

That was a pretty easy dot to connect. My goodness

Right. It's helping bring along the dozen people who've already bought into it on one of the web forums that has the most receptive audience in the world.

And in the process makes the hunting and gun community look batshit crazy.

Quite the fùcking accomplishment.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by smokepole
And just what are you doing hero? Some people who follow this thread actually realize some info here,, that can spur them to research on their own and help them realize just how long craps been going south,, You DAMN sure dont try too NOR do you add anything of significance to this thread and probably your private life as well, I kno nothing about you but can tell you one thing,, your single minded and only your own views and opinions matter,, you dont do [bleep] dont know [bleep] wonnt research [bleep],,, just full of [bleep] and wants to holler over everyone,,, dumbshit

Last edited by hosfly; 01/12/24.

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
And just what are you doing hero?

Showing anyone new who logs on here that it's only a small minority of the hunting and gun community that's batshit crazy.

Whip #19101205 01/12/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Good job LOL if they think its crap they dont click on the thread,, but carry on ,, way to put that counter info out there,,,LOL

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #19101232 01/12/24
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No need for "counter info " sport. The ludicrosity of this thread
speaks for itself.

Whip #19101269 01/12/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Apparently you feel the need to speak for it "sport",, I know some of whats posted here is unbelievable, it is to me too,And theres alot of ubelievable crap out there that true and would boggle your mind,, but heres where we differ,"neighbor", those that think ,can smell the bs and those that dont bite on it,, You carry on and do as you please though,, Have a nice evening,,Hosfly out,,

I AM AMERICA!
Page 2,158 of 2,280 1 2 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 63 invisible), 2,515 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,791
Posts18,516,061
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.