Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JMR40
I think it was very crooked in Atlanta and elsewhere.
Even Rudy Guliani and Sydney Powel blah,blah,blah.
Trumps people hired the Ninja Turtles and yadda,yadda,yadda.,
The vacation to Fantasy Island is over. Trump won,GEORGIA and the RINO's cheated. It's time to come up with another plan because this one isn't working.

Raffensperger claimed that he purged the voter rolls in 2019.This expert clearly illustrates that claim was bogus.

This investigation starts in November16,2020.This is after the general election and many months after Raffensperger falsely claimed that he "cleaned up " the Georgia voter rolls.

There are 7.2M active voters and there are 498,000 issues.

22,000 people live at a business.
15,000 people live at a church.
10,170 people live at a hotel.
2,613 people live at RV parks.
1,741 people over the age of 110.
31 people over 140 years old.
The oldest person is 223 years old.
All voters over 115 YO are active voters and they registered to vote between 2016-2020.

https://vimeo.com/898393328

Originally Posted by National File
Disgraced Gov. Brian Kemp (R-GA) gave Dominion Voting Systems a $107 million state contract just two weeks after meeting Li Qiangmin, the Houston Consul General of the People’s Republic of China.

According to the Tennessee Star, the meeting took place in Atlanta on July 12, 2019. Just 17 days later, Kemp, who became Governor of Georgia in January of that year, awarded the contract for the 2020 elections to Dominion Voting Systems.

Brian Kemp Gave Dominion $107 Million Contract After Meeting Chinese Consul

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Of course the other reason why Fox dumped Mike is he couldn't pay for his advertising.
Mike lives in an alternate universe.
You just showed your stripes. Now We know who and what you are.
At best,he's a surrogate for the Fulton County RINO good-old-boy Party.

He may be Hatari's alter ego.lol

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Fox News is dead to me.

Absolutely!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JMR40
I think it was very crooked in Atlanta and elsewhere.

Even Rudy Guliani and Sydney Powel have testified under oath that they could find no fraud in GA. They just kept throwing theories out there hoping someone could verify them. Trumps own people can't find any fraud.

Trumps people hired the Cyber Ninja's, specifically to find fraud in Arizona. They spent several months and several million dollars and at the end could find zero fraud. In fact, they found Biden won Arizona with 400 more votes than originally thought.

The vacation to Fantasy Island is over. Trump lost, no one cheated. It's time to come up with another plan because this one isn't working.

In defense of pillow guy, he's just flat dumb. His idiocy can almost be over looked. I expect a burned out drug user to be fooled into believing election lies. Rudy and Sydney threw it all away and knew better.

I have no sympathy for all three, getting exactly what they deserve.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The State Republican Convention, the Georgia Republican Party voted to censure Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. The resolution stated that Raffensperger failed to perform his duties in "accordance with the laws of the Constitution of the State of Georgia.” All over the country, and after many investigations, the populace is awaking from the massive damage inflicted from the corrupt November 2020 Presidential Election.

Is Raffensperger responsible as charged? Yes he is. But let’s not neglect the main culprit, Georgia Governor Brian Kemp. I want to thoroughly examine the role Governor Kemp played in the 2020 election and demonstrate just how much he has cozied with one of the most dangerous organizations in the world, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

It’s easy to understand the desire to establish and engage the state in world trade relationships. This certainly increases the economic power and prowess of any state. A rising tide lifts all boats. Past governors in the state have worked hard to tighten trade ties with Communist China. But one has to remember, what are the Chinese government’s and the CCP’s main goals? In February 2020, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo gave a speech in which he declared, "Whether you are viewed by the CCP as friendly or hardline, know that it’s working you, know that it’s working the team around you,” to "gain advantage over us at the federal level, the state level, and the local level.”

You have to know your enemy. We, in the state of Georgia, have allowed a treacherous government that harvests organs from their living subjects while they are strapped to a gurney with no anesthesia, and then allowed to bleed to death, to become one of our largest trading partners. Have we no shame?

After assuming office in January 2019, Brian Kemp met, in the Chinese Consulate in Houston, Texas, with Consul General Li Qiangmin, where he praised the governor. Kemp met Li again in July 2019 and gifted him a book about Georgia. Kemp wrote the following note in the book that expressed his admiration for Li’s "great service and for your friendship to the state of Georgia.” Seventeen days later, Brad Raffensperger announced that Georgia would be awarding $107 million to Dominion Voting Systems for the replacement of state voting machines. Kemp’s former staffer (when Kemp was Georgia’s Secretary of State), Jared Thomas, is a paid lobbyist for Dominion Voting Systems. According to a January 2020 report from the Texas Secretary of State, Texas three times, rejected use of ballot counting software from Dominion, having concerns about fraud and unauthorized manipulation.

In September 2019, Kemp met with Li’s replacement, Cai Wei, at the Governor’s Mansion in Atlanta, and in early 2020, Kemp met with him again at the Houston Chinese Consulate. In July 2020, the U.S. State Department ordered this same consulate closed because it was determined to be a den of espionage and a massive spy center for the Chinese government/CCP. It was declared a hub of spying and international property theft, and Cai Wei was determined, by the U.S. State Department, to be a Chinese spymaster. On February 3, 2020, about the same time of the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, the Georgia State Senate passed a resolution to honor the special relationship between the People’s Republic of China and to honor and "recognize the Consul General Cai Wei of the Consulate of China in Houston.” Through all of this, the University System of Georgia has become home to six of this country’s 63 chapters of the Confucius Institute. These chapters are a Trojan horse for CCP propaganda and have been ordered closed in many states and countries.

Brian Kemp has never come clean about this election in any sense of the word. He and Raffensperger continue to play the good people of the State of Georgia for fools. The governor could barely be heard over the chorus of boos during his speech at the Republican Convention this weekend. The people of Georgia must hold him to account. Recall what happened in Fulton County, Georgia’s most populated county, on November 3, 2020. Absentee-by-mail processing was delayed by four hours because a water pipe burst in a room. As of this day, the legally required chain-of-custody documentation remains missing for over 18,000 ballots in Fulton County, and 355,000 ballots throughout the state. Without this documentation, the state’s votes cannot be legally certified (but somehow were). Not only did this affect the presidential race, but also Congressional and Senate races in the state. Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero recently ruled that 145,000 Fulton County absentee ballots are to be recounted due to evidence of fraudulent ballots and improper counting. The Fulton County Board of elections immediately hired a group of top criminal defense attorneys to attempt to shut down the audit. The litigation continues, as it does around the rest of the country. Recounts all over the country continue, especially in Arizona. A group of lawmakers from Pennsylvania recently paid a trip to see what the on-going Arizona recount had uncovered. They immediately returned to Pennsylvania and demanded that a recount begin there.

Five battleground states mysteriously stopped counting votes after midnight on November 3, 2020. Nothing like this has ever happened in the history of our country. Why hasn’t Brian Kemp ever addressed any of these issues with the people of the state of Georgia? Why did Brian Kemp appoint a horrible candidate to replace Johnny Isakson as Georgia Senator? I’m absolutely sure it had nothing to do with Kelly Loeffler being the wife of New York Stock Exchange Chairman and billionaire, Jeffery Sprecher. Put the blame of the Republican Party losing both Senate races, and ultimately control of the U.S. Senate, squarely on the shoulders of Brian Kemp.

But you know what just warmed my heart? In early December, Kemp gave a speech in Athens, Ga. to over 200 members of the Georgia General Assembly, warning them not to attempt to convene a special session to deal with fraudulent voting problems that plagued the state on November 3. They gave him a standing ovation. Meanwhile, the voting electorate was seething in anger. Every one of these representatives who stood for Kemp should be voted out of office.

We cannot ever tolerate corruption in the state of Georgia, especially in our elections. A lie does not like being challenged. Truth does not mind being questioned. Meanwhile, Kemp and Raffensperger fiddle, while Georgia burns.

The Truth About Brian Kemp !

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B2

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
#butthurtinwyoming

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So many accusations of wrongdoing at the polls but those making those accusations are admitted liars and are paying out the wazoo for what they attempted to accomplish by so doing.

I would rather the accusations be true but unfortunately they were lies and after being proven to be lies they were confessed to.

As Conservative as I am, I am a long way from being blind or stupid.

Please come forward with some solid evidence of the tons of allegations that have been made, not some made up bullshit on some video with no proof or grounds of factual evidence.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
JFC DUDE post a friggin link, not the entire book.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
JFC DUDE post a friggin link, not the entire book.

There is a link to everything that I post you f-king ass-hole.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GeoW
So many accusations of wrongdoing at the polls but those making those accusations are admitted liars and are paying out the wazoo for what they attempted to accomplish by so doing.
I would rather the accusations be true but unfortunately they were lies and after being proven to be lies they were confessed to.
Please come forward with some solid evidence of the tons of allegations that have been made, not some made up bullshit on some video with no proof or grounds of factual evidence.

"There Are None So Blind as Those Who Will Not See"

If you're waiting for someone to shove it under your nose while you bloviate on this forum,you'll wait until the day you die.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Giza is a delta on the Nile River in Egypt. The finest cotton in the world is grown there.

This has nothing to do with the Gaza Strip and murderous Palestinians, 200 miles away. Du Dummkopf!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte

"There Are None So Blind as Those Who Will Not See"

If you're waiting for someone to shove it under your nose while you bloviate on this forum,you'll wait until the day you die.

Best you check under your own nose. You have not a strand of evidence, zero, zilch, nada, yet you place all your trust in those silver tongued pukes working for your favorite crooked assed news organizations who come forward daily, hourly, with breaking news, allegations one right after another, and all of America knows by now that it's bullshit and will be all forgotten in time for tomorrow's repeated broadcast of the same manure?

Don't you smell it? Open your eyes and you will certainly see it!

C'mon man...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Of course the other reason why Fox dumped Mike is he couldn't pay for his advertising.

Mike lives in an alternate universe.

You just showed your stripes. Now We know who and what you are.

Riiiight because asking someone to pay their bills is soooo unAmerican.

Mike isn't the only one living in an alternate universe.

Doesn't change who and what you are.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Good grief the amount of slant and vile in that piece.

They mentioned “election denier” like 5 times.

A million dollars a week?? FUGK FOX
This. Fox can f uck off and crash like cnn. Dont know why anyone watches that garbage anymore

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

g
You cant be serious

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp

g
You cant be serious

You have the evidence? Hell yes I'm serious.

Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

g
You cant be serious

I still laugh every time you post..."mountains of central PA"

Hilarious 😂

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BuzzH

g
You cant be serious

Hilarious 😂
Broke back mtn Wyoming is much taller

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Good grief the amount of slant and vile in that piece.

They mentioned “election denier” like 5 times.

A million dollars a week?? FUGK FOX

"Election denier". Typical marxist garbage. But now they can throw you in jail for it.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BuzzH

g
You cant be serious

Hilarious 😂

You've obviously never been there. You fugkin moron.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (160user, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 21, 53 invisible), 2,654 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,372
Posts18,527,387
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.