Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by smokepole
laugh

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1745598055271846400?s=20

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer

Is the Deep State activating HAARP to disrupt the Iowa Caucus?

We all know @NikkiHaley has a lot of friends in the defense industry and Military industrial complex. She’s losing in Iowa, and now Iowa is set to get hit with a ONCE IN A DECADE blizzard as Donald Trump is set to dominate the Iowa Caucus.

Is the Deep State using HAARP to rig the Iowa Caucus?

Looks like weather manipulation to me.

Take a look at this weather radar below and how the incoming snow storm accelerated out of nowhere.

Readers added context they thought people might want to know

HAARP was the name of a military-run operation to study the upper atmosphere. It is now running as a part of the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and never had the ability to create snow storms, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna112576

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...her-linked-chemtrails-haarp/11084984002/

LOL, ask yourself this question. In a raging blizzard, who's more likely to make it to the polls, Trump supporters or Haley supporters?

Exactly! LOL

Hahaha. TFF.

Come on Squeegee, Tell us how Trump is leading us down the Q Drop Rabbit Hole.

May as well throw in Musk and Nunes and Dan Scavino and Don Jr and Sen Grassley and Tucker too. grin

Jag, Laura Loomer wants you to connect the dots on this. Don't let her down. grin

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19103560 01/13/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
For everyone, hear whatever you need to hear...

Updates from one of 3 you should be following

I especially like the part about the American population as the largest silent army in the world and if activated in any coordinated way good luck to the enemy. This should hit home when you factor in your open borders and now 10 million minimum that have come into your country over this attack. Can you connect the dots folks? This is gonna be biblical, it already is. The event is ongoing and building for years now.

You’re welcome

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 01/13/24.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Oh BS. Plumdumb and Smokeapole Jell-O and Gayghost and tha woolve and the others in the Dumbassed Crew know from the MSM this is not true. No such thing as child trafficking and Adrenochrome going on.

https://x.com/iluminatibot/status/1746037191946764626?s=20

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
For everyone, hear whatever you need to hear...

Updates from one of 3 you should be following

I especially like the part about the American population as the largest silent army in the world and if activated in any coordinated way good luck to the enemy. This should hit home when you factor in your open borders and now 10 million minimum that have come into your country over this attack. Can you connect the dots folks? This is gonna be biblical, it already is. The event is ongoing and building for years now.

You’re welcome

Drip, DRIP, FLOOD

it's coming.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #19103618 01/13/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Lmao, just caught up on the little circle jerk from a couple pages back.

The amount of unbelievable that has come true the past 3 years alone should have everyone silent and at minimum on a ‘wait and see’ approach and at maximum going down rabbit holes as fast as they their minds will allow and accept.

Your brother from Canada is just another awake that figured out how to find the real news, if anything letting you know this is a global thing, a lot of people globally on this page of waking up. We follow you because if you lose we all lose.

So watch the sganon link above, Derek Johnson can show you the actual operations and war that has been going on through all the actual laws and orders. Juan o savin is tiring it all together from a lifetime preparing for this and close enough to the action that he can interrupt trump at any point at an event to introduce whoever he wants to him. Still not showing faces so they are still active and very much operating.

The barking dogs here are so late to the party it’s sad thinking about how hard your landing will be.

10 million have come into your country. Better hope there’s a plan there.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 01/13/24.
Whip #19103620 01/13/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Last edited by K22; 01/13/24.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
There is no way I want you dumbasses who are too stupid to Connect the Dots to see it coming.

How very Christian of you.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
laugh

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1745598055271846400?s=20

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer

Is the Deep State activating HAARP to disrupt the Iowa Caucus?

We all know @NikkiHaley has a lot of friends in the defense industry and Military industrial complex. She’s losing in Iowa, and now Iowa is set to get hit with a ONCE IN A DECADE blizzard as Donald Trump is set to dominate the Iowa Caucus.

Is the Deep State using HAARP to rig the Iowa Caucus?

Looks like weather manipulation to me.

Take a look at this weather radar below and how the incoming snow storm accelerated out of nowhere.

Readers added context they thought people might want to know

HAARP was the name of a military-run operation to study the upper atmosphere. It is now running as a part of the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and never had the ability to create snow storms, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna112576

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...her-linked-chemtrails-haarp/11084984002/

LOL, ask yourself this question. In a raging blizzard, who's more likely to make it to the polls, Trump supporters or Haley supporters?

Exactly! LOL

Hahaha. TFF.

Come on Squeegee, Tell us how Trump is leading us down the Q Drop Rabbit Hole.

May as well throw in Musk and Nunes and Dan Scavino and Don Jr and Sen Grassley and Tucker too. grin

Jag, Laura Loomer wants you to connect the dots on this. Don't let her down. grin

I freely admit Satan can hoodwink me. The Bush crew did for quite a while. My eyes aren't blinded by HIM. I did research and started Connecting the Dots from sources other than your MSM.

I will be wrong again.

I'm saying I'm pretty dang sure Trump is not leading us down the Rabbit Hole and he refers to Q often.

Trump even posts as Q+.

I'm saying Q is giving us good info on what's coming, as is Trump. I'm saying the Patriots are in Control and leading the people down a bumpy road which will lead them out of their Matrix Box the Illuminati Cabal has used psyops in the CYA and Mossad and M6 to put them in to work and essentially be slaves to them.

I think the truth is coming out about the Puppetmasters and our traitorus leaders in business and government.

I think it's quite appropriate for Q to say the people are being led from Dark to Light and and I think the people must go through the Darkness to see the Light. That's going to be a bumpy road and many will piss and moan and shout.

I believe the people are the power and the Patriots are in Control and will lead them to the Precipice where the people will be forced to change direction. To me its appropriate for the people to come to realize they have a traitorus govt and banking and business system which doesn't care about them can be called The Great Awakening.

I think Trump gave us a clue when Bidet was illegaly inaugurated he said America's best days are yet to come, meaning the traitors had stepped in the Treason Trap and Trump and the Military Patriots had the goods on them and now had a way to legally expose them.

I think, as Q said, and years later Trump repeated, The Best is Yet To Come.

I think that Q was giving us good information when they said "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming".

I think Trump is correct in saying he is in his second term and will go for his 3rd and 4th terms.

I also think Trump is correct when he says, "We will Make America Great Again".

I think Q us correct in saying that justice will return and the traitors will feel pain.

GOD does not want HIS people to give up Hope. Trump and the Military Patriots don't want us to give up hope either, on this bumpy road through our Second Revolution and WW3. Thats why Trump plays songs like Hold On, I'm Coming at rallies.

The Treasonous cabal pukes would want us to give up, to be demoralized and to just roll over. That's why many on tbe Fire, maybe including you, want to trash anyone like Trump or Q who has a take opposite of the MSM, that Q is a Larp and Trump is dangerous and crazy and through.

There is a reason Trump has started and finished rallies with the Q songs, I Am Q and WWG1WGA.

There is a reason Trump put a pulsing Q on his Truth Social Q board.

There is a reason Trump ended his video, "A Nation In Decline" with a Quote from Q.

Do you disagree?

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/13/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

A couple pages? This circle jerk has gone over 2,000 pages by my count, where you been?

LOL!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Derek can confirm the bidet inauguration was a funeral salute with cannons etc. He has all the military info and had lots of guys go at him so that info is out there for anyone who wants to go dig in Derek or start following him on telegram. Sorry to interrupt. wink

So fellas...gonna deny 10+ million illegals have flooded your country? Can you see that coming to a head somehow? Why don’t you geniuses tell us what that’s really about? And how that’s going to play out? You worried yet? You should be.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

A couple pages? This circle jerk has gone over 2,000 pages by my count, where you been?

LOL!!

Lol, I was referring to a couple pages back around 2158 where a couple of you literally took half a page or more and tugged on each other’s weenies. Must have felt good I guess.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Looks to me like Q was right again.

The Truth is coming out.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

LOL!!

Lol, I was referring to a couple pages back around 2158 where a couple of you literally took half a page or more and tugged on each other’s weenies. Must have felt good I guess.

I guess we're just not very good at circle jerks. You guys are winning, 2158 - 1/2.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Looks to me like Q was right again.

The Truth is coming out.

Biden could win reelection and you would say “Q was right again.”

It’s easy when it’s all part of the plan; and the plan gets made up on the fly to bolster your confirmation bias. Nice endless repeating cycle into the depths of delusion and wonderland.

Page 2,160 of 2,280 1 2 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (1minute, 338reddog, 45_100, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 1beaver_shooter, 28 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,902
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.