Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Teal
It's called a "Prevent defense" when you keep everything in front of you to ensure no quick strikes and burn clock.

^ this.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Are they still kneeling during the Anthem?

You rang?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Next time, they will fellate each other on the 50-yard line when the next 'social crisis' demands more drastic action.
I figured as much.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You rang?

Next time, they will fellate each other on the 50-yard line when the next 'social crisis' demands more drastic action.
I figured as much.

You guys know that's not a recent photo, right?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The title of this thread should be........Cowboys Get Beat By Packers, Therefore The NFL Is Rigged.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The title of this thread should be........Cowboys Get Beat By Packers, Therefore The NFL Is Rigged.

If you wake up in the morning looking for conspiracies, you'll see them everywhere.

Doesn't mean they're there.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Teal
People can't get 12 family members together for Thanksgiving without it being a rodeo but somehow the NFL, in a single game, will get 106 guys of low IQ together to create a preferred outcome. 106 guys that most people here consider dumb as chit.

Makes sense.

Isn’t it amazing how a team that couldn’t move the ball effectively for the first 59 minutes of a game all the sudden can move the ball unopposed down the field to score in the last minute to win or at least hit the spread. It’s like the final minute of any NFL game turns into flag football. It’s getting so predictable.

I don't watch sports anymore but do remember the Atlanta Falcons dominating the New England Patriots in the Superbowl up till the fourth quarter then the Falcons sat back and let the Patriots win lol.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

You rang?

I figured as much.

Picture is from 2017.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-kneels-for-national-anthem

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Of course you cant let the players in on it. Its the ref’s that alter the outcome of games. Thats who can be bought. Not every ref, not every game, not every time but often enough we see the refs intervene and change the game. Big money betters rely on odds. They win and loose big money on these odds. But when you can tilt the odds in your favor, even just a little bit, throughout every game the entire season it adds up to big winnings. Trust me, everything is capable of being rigged to some extent when big money players are involved, every sport, every thing with odds to win money.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Except that I have posted about this several times over the years.

So you think nothing of it when starting after early November every year, most division leaders end up getting beat by one of the dregs of the NFL?

Steelers looked good beating Ravens about a week ago and looked like crap yesterday.

How many games this year did teams make dramatic comebacks and win in the last few seconds? Exciting and rigged.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So you think nothing of it when starting after early November every year, most division leaders end up getting beat by one of the dregs of the NFL?

Steelers looked good beating Ravens about a week ago and looked like crap yesterday.

You mean when the Ravens rested many of their starters because they had the division and #1 seed clinched?

LMAO

Per just about always, you're out of your element and in wayyyyy over your head.

WWP53D
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the people on the field arent playing football, they are just doing what AI stat bots and the guys up in the booth and back in nyc are telling them what to do. all they do is carry it out.
i/e: the pentegon tells the field cdr's, who tells the commands, who tells the divo's, who tells the troops, what to do.
and when they screw it up, the chief/msgt gets the blame.(1/4 back.)

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If I had a dime for every time you posted false bullshìt on here I'd own Ted Turner's ranch in Montana.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SKane

You mean when the Ravens rested many of their starters because they had the division and #1 seed clinched?

LMAO

Per just about always, you're out of your element and in wayyyyy over your head.

Yep, dumbass, and what was the line on the game? How much money was made by the Man.

Stupid bastard, go back to about the second week in November OF EVERY YEAR and watch the division leaders start falling to the lowest. While not having their starters on the bench.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Entertainment. That could explain. Most folks that we know that watch sports also watch a lot of TV. We haven't watched what is purported as sports in so many years I can't recall. Don't even recall the last Super Bowl.

I can understand if you watch a lot of TV then sports is just more TV drama.

Had not thought of it that way.

Our best friend has to have the TV on as soon as he gets to the camp house at deer camp. When we are there ourselves we can go days without turning that thing on.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
My wife and I had this very discussion on whether these games are rigged or not. I have not watched NFL in at least 3 years but this year I caught maybe 1/2 of a couple of games. In each case we saw missed tackles, defenders with runners in their grasp only to be released for big gains, recievers wide open with no one even close to them and defensive lines that seemed to a times to just open the doors for the defense. The games looked oddly pathetic.

This does not even take into account the officiating.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane

LMAO

Yep, dumbass, and what was the line on the game? How much money was made by the Man.

Stupid bastard, go back to about the second week in November OF EVERY YEAR and watch the division leaders start falling to the lowest. While not having their starters on the bench.

You're really a demented, paranoid [bleep] idiot - it's really a shame no one tells you this at home.

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

If I had a dime for every time you posted false bullshìt on here I'd own Ted Turner's ranch in Montana.

And have plenty of cheddar left over.

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
You guys know that's not a recent photo, right?

The photo is not recent, but the NFL is still WOKE AF !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like Jag, but everything is not a conspiracy theory. Sure, the NFL is crooked organization, but the Cowboys didn’t lose because of that. They lost because the Packers wanted the game more.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Brother Notadoctor,

TJ Watt, the best player on their whole team, was out with an injury yesterday.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 1,912 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,281
Posts18,525,586
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.