Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I’m looking for the best options in a 1” tube diameter illuminated scope with an exposed elevation turret. What scopes do you recommend for clarity and low light conditions.

Thanks.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Following this. I’m really hoping SWFA does a 1” fixed 6x with illumination…

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Swaro Z5i BT Plex??

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Yeah do these exist? I don’t think so

Good luck

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Look for the lit center dot reticle, that when turned off, the dot disappears entirely but the black cross hair reticle stays visible. Most companies that make lit reticles make it but dealers do not stock it. Best of all worlds with the brightness turned down to minimal at sunrise or sunset. Very rapid sight acquisition.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
I would check out Trijicon.

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
The Trijicon Leupold 1” marriage has not happened yet. Leupold has the turret but Trijicon has the illumination. I’ve said it for awhile if they could put the cds-zl turret on the trijicon accupoint 3-9x40 it would be a perfect scope. But Trijicon would also need to make some 2.5-8x36 and 1.5-5 versions also. Ugh I need to stop talking...turning myself on here

I’m sure one day the trend will shift away from these silly ffp mil prs range toys and hunting focused stuff will become cool again. We have to go full circle though that’s how we do things.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
The Trijicon Leupold 1” marriage has not happened yet. Leupold has the turret but Trijicon has the illumination. I’ve said it for awhile if they could put the cds-zl turret on the trijicon accupoint 3-9x40 it would be a perfect scope. But Trijicon would also need to make some 2.5-8x36 and 1.5-5 versions also. Ugh I need to stop talking...turning myself on here

I’m sure one day the trend will shift away from these silly ffp mil prs range toys and hunting focused stuff will become cool again. We have to go full circle though that’s how we do things.
You can put a Kenton turret on a Trijicon.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by SDHNTR
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote

You can put a Kenton turret on a Trijicon.

yup, and I started doing that quite awhile ago, but is exposed 1 rotation zero locking?, once someone comes out with fuel injection everyone is gonna want it lol, I should have another trijicon turret on the way

and to me this is the better option than leupold for now, trijicon for 1" illumination and dialling but it's only one option, get the mil-dot reticle and you can set up to dial or use the reticle, the post thickening on the 5 mil mark adds about 100 yards of range over the single rotation on those as they are only 12 moa per rotation...which is far enough for hunting, even slow stuff goes to past 500 from 200 start on the turret

back to op...what we're looking for isn't yet made, no one wants Swarovski so that's out lol, stick to spotting scopes and binoculars...stay in your lane swaro

I'm sure what we're looking for is in the works, we've been beating on it pretty good for a few years, the prs stuff is big money though so still lots of time and effort going into that crap

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 64 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,818
Posts18,477,708
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.