Hop To
Page 2,170 of 2,280 1 2 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2279 2280
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by LegalEagle
Did we ever figure out what was in the envelope passed out to the former presidents at George H. W. bush’s funeral?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
😂

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by bearhuntr

More Med Bed scam lunacy. Most sci-fi movies have med beds bullchit (Star Trek, Elysium, Prometheus).

Ariel the bamboozler promoting the med bed Quackery. Magical $15k quantum energy vibrations and organ-healing crystals coming soon to a store near you.

These magical Med beds can cure anything because they’re imaginary. But, will they cure lunacy?
Are you not one of those that said vac's good, ivermectin bad? Maybe...maybe not...?
Hmmmmm 🤔

Nope, never said that.
I'll accept that. Can you (at the least) admit that the government, WHO, all big pharma, and the news media all conspired to pull one over on the American (and the rest of the world's) people for monetary and nefarious reasons?
What say you...?

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

More Med Bed scam lunacy. Most sci-fi movies have med beds bullchit (Star Trek, Elysium, Prometheus).

Ariel the bamboozler promoting the med bed Quackery. Magical $15k quantum energy vibrations and organ-healing crystals coming soon to a store near you.

These magical Med beds can cure anything because they’re imaginary. But, will they cure lunacy?
Are you not one of those that said vac's good, ivermectin bad? Maybe...maybe not...?
Hmmmmm 🤔

Nope, never said that.
I'll accept that. Can you (at the least) admit that the government, WHO, all big pharma, and the news media all conspired to pull one over on the American (and the rest of the world's) people for monetary and nefarious reasons?
What say you...?

I will admit America got fooled.

But you guys have been loving that reason ever since.

Kinda weird...HEY WE FOR FOOLED...not my fault

The answers were in the science...

Whip #19120189 01/17/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19120194 01/17/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

Whip #19120571 01/17/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19120595 01/17/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19120836 01/17/24
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s everyone’s favorite time!

Originally Posted by k22
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste

Originally Posted by thumper
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste

Originally Posted by k22
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste

Great posts K22, keep 'em coming. Now we're Connecting the Dots!

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
We live rent free in your head don't we. Hahahahaha

K22 #19121154 01/17/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Fackers wake up thinking about us and think about us all day long at work and can't wait to get on the Fire to see what we said and go to bed thinking about what we said and then have bad dreams about the Trump Train coming.

TFF. TDS is nothing compared to QDS.

Then there are those who believe in Trump but not when Trump repeats Q. UFR.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/17/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22

Fackers wake up thinking about us and think about us all day long at work and can't wait to get on the Fire to see what we said and go to bed thinking about what we said and then have bad dreams about the Trump Train coming.

TFF. TDR is nothing compared to QDR.

Then there are those who believe in Trump but not when Trump repeats Q. UFR.

No, just prayers for you both.

Whip #19121296 01/17/24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You two Q-Bitches are way off base, y’all are merely a chuckle when we pick up this digital comic book. No thought to either of y’all any time of the day.

I’m fairly sure I speak for the masses

Whip #19121297 01/17/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
K22, NoDak, Stinky, There is Panic in more than just DC.

Some people are afraid some checks are going to be stopped. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
K22, NoDak, Stinky, There is Panic in more than just DC.

Some people are afraid some checks are going to be stopped. grin

Sad.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
It’s everyone’s favorite time!

Originally Posted by k22
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste

Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste

Originally Posted by k22
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste

Great posts K22, keep 'em coming. Now we're Connecting the Dots!

"Copy that" fellas 😎

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Hmmmmm 🤔

Nope, never said that.
What say you...?

Whoa whoa whoa! So much to unpack here. No minimizing and dismissing this one.

1. At least you admitted something. That’s a big step imo and kudos. Whether you really had no choice (because you don’t) or you actually realize this truth and are actually at step 1 so to speak is whatever. It’s your journey so keep on it.

I know a lot of people that know something is bullsh1t, like climate change or covid or one of the other various hot button disclosures that have come down the pipe the past 8 years.

But they stop there. They stop at knowing one of these narratives is bullsh1t. Why is that? Do they not have the capacity to find out why? Or even ask why? Is that it for you? Covid was a scam and just move along? Maybe the next narrative won’t be or maybe you need the next crisis narrative to focus on so you don’t have to look back and ask questions?

I asked an uncle I was at odds with on other topics but was bang on about climate change to see if he could find out why they do that and who’s behind it. It’s been crickets. So he knew it was bullsh1t, a lifetime of climate crisis lies...but that’s it. He just seemed content to stop there. Why? I don’t understand this.

These lies are so huge...why would one stop at just admitting they are lies? These are humanity affecting lies. So do you not wonder about what’s been put into your body? Why they ran this event? Who gains? Etc? Are you seeing the reports of the excess unexplained deaths now and connecting the dots to the timeline of shots?

See if you can’t, or won’t, ask questions and just say ‘ha!, good one, you really got me this time’ and leave it alone then yeah...we’re in big trouble. No offence but I’d be getting to the point where I’m going take some of these liars with me if they tricked me into a ~5 year voluntary suicide. Is the thought of this just too much?

You know it’s the few percent who wave the white flag and try to earn the masses through every one of these atrocities that end up right after the fact yet can’t seem to see it coming even though we have our last 100 years of recorded history to know that’s how it works. So if you’re with the mass consensus you’re most likely on the wrong end of it. 1930–1945 ring a bell for proof?

Whip #19121600 01/17/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Nah bro, you don’t get to dismiss that and minimize it. The greatest crime against humanity in this century hands down, and will rank in the top 10 of all time period. You ready for the spars event planned next? Covid was the soft trial. They got a way nastier one planned. Anyway...we’re not gonna forget this and we’re no longer gonna be distracted by the next crisis and war that they always do to get the people to move past these things. Game over, we see it now. We see it all now. And once you do...there’s no going back to sleep.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Nah bro, you don’t get to dismiss that and minimize it. The greatest crime against humanity in this century hands down, and will rank in the top 10 of all time period. You ready for the spars event planned next? Covid was the soft trial. They got a way nastier one planned. Anyway...we’re not gonna forget this and we’re no longer gonna be distracted by the next crisis and war that they always do to get the people to move past these things. Game over, we see it now. We see it all now. And once you do...there’s no going back to sleep.
The next plandemic is already on the horizon,,and it will morph into another,,, and lots of peeps have been conditioned to via the vax, its better known as "vaids" vaccine auto immune deficiency, it weakens or outright destroys the bodies natural immune system,, and a little extra, weakens the heart,thickens the blood, causes clots,and deteriorates the organs. developed and patented by Fauchie ,and WHO,, and wonder of wonders, Its vaccine is in the works,, amazing huh,, A=A,,Ive linked to an article on one of these threads, about the US signing a treaty with WHO, that gives full authority to them over us,in any "health matter" to the point THEY can impose Martial law on US citizens,and basically govern every aspect of our lives,,which is the long game,, that is their play,,, Davos will get your an my tax money to a degree for our "carbon footprint" but this is the control move they have planned,, Bullshet you say?? their meeting on it this very week,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #19121773 01/17/24
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yup, they’re already overwhelmed and blank out. Safe pace hosfly lol. Some of these guys aren’t ready for that much all at once. wink

If we can suggest they continue down the covid rabbit hole and actually chase it to the end it would benefit them greatly and humanity as well. Win win. We’re dealing with people in a cult after all so baby steps lol.

Hearing one of them admit covid was a scam was a big one. Most still treating that as the elephant in the room...covid? What covid? They can’t even talk about it at all. Swept under the carpet.

Sigh

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 01/17/24.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Hmmmmm 🤔

Nope, never said that.
What say you...?

Whoa whoa whoa! So much to unpack here. No minimizing and dismissing this one.

1. At least you admitted something. That’s a big step imo and kudos. Whether you really had no choice (because you don’t) or you actually realize this truth and are actually at step 1 so to speak is whatever. It’s your journey so keep on it.

I know a lot of people that know something is bullsh1t, like climate change or covid or one of the other various hot button disclosures that have come down the pipe the past 8 years.

But they stop there. They stop at knowing one of these narratives is bullsh1t. Why is that? Do they not have the capacity to find out why? Or even ask why? Is that it for you? Covid was a scam and just move along? Maybe the next narrative won’t be or maybe you need the next crisis narrative to focus on so you don’t have to look back and ask questions?

I asked an uncle I was at odds with on other topics but was bang on about climate change to see if he could find out why they do that and who’s behind it. It’s been crickets. So he knew it was bullsh1t, a lifetime of climate crisis lies...but that’s it. He just seemed content to stop there. Why? I don’t understand this.

These lies are so huge...why would one stop at just admitting they are lies? These are humanity affecting lies. So do you not wonder about what’s been put into your body? Why they ran this event? Who gains? Etc? Are you seeing the reports of the excess unexplained deaths now and connecting the dots to the timeline of shots?

See if you can’t, or won’t, ask questions and just say ‘ha!, good one, you really got me this time’ and leave it alone then yeah...we’re in big trouble. No offence but I’d be getting to the point where I’m going take some of these liars with me if they tricked me into a ~5 year voluntary suicide. Is the thought of this just too much?

You know it’s the few percent who wave the white flag and try to earn the masses through every one of these atrocities that end up right after the fact yet can’t seem to see it coming even though we have our last 100 years of recorded history to know that’s how it works. So if you’re with the mass consensus you’re most likely on the wrong end of it. 1930–1945 ring a bell for proof?

And...

Page 2,170 of 2,280 1 2 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1badf350, 1_deuce, 10Glocks, 1moredeer, 160user, 222Sako, 62 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,807
Posts18,516,344
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.