Hop To
Page 523 of 619 1 2 521 522 523 524 525 618 619
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
Lots of Bible versus in this thread but there has been no mention of the 10 commandments. Many threads also talk about the great, Q, and the words that come from Q and Trump. Numerous threads also say, Biblical.

How about #1. Shall have no other God's before me. Sorry Q and Trump are not Gods.

#2. Shall not make or worship any idols. Sorry but Q has been turned into an idol.

Exodus 20:4-5.

Psalms 115:5-8.

Just a couple, of course there are many more!

Maybe some of youse guys should stop sucking the MSM BS and worshipping them.

Trump is the one pointing us to Q for intel.

Maybe you supposedly great Trump proponents should start listening to his rallies and speeches where he tells you its not the same Joe Biden and Kilery is gone and he's in his second term.

Maybe youse guys are Too Freaking Stupid to remember what he said or maybe you are great pretenders who work for Satan instead of really being Trump supporters? Maybe you are really woolves in sheep's clothing?

How many times in his early rallies did he say essentially the following: 'When I decided to run I had only been to Washington DC 17 times. Yep, I looked it up. It was only 17 times that I had been there. Seventeen, do you know what I mean?"

Sometimes he said the number 17 4 times.

Like God said, you've been blinded.

Im saying you're too stupid to Connect the Dots or you aren't supporting Trump.

Are you too stupid to connect these dots?

Everything is a Quincidence to you stupid suckers.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free image uploader

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Dr. Jan was Pelosi’s buddy. She is shearing the sheep. Her task force is feeding info to the Bidet DoD. She is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. She also loves to agitate and can’t stand it when people disagree with her, runs that mouth…

She said in a video (just look it up) that Obama doesn’t have a single mean fiber in his body. “Obama, Michelle, and the family have been incredible role models for our country.” She also supports nutters Charlie Ward and O’Savin…

Still trust her?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Q drops 4, 5, 6, 67, 70, 76, 190, 336, 337, 409, 430, 521, 668, 690, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1106, 1107, 1266, 1267, 1520, 1521, 1522, 2049, 2050, 4419, Q is calling on his/her followers to have faith in Q.

If things don’t add up, cultists are told to research harder and have faith in Q. They are chosen for a reason. They are being provided with the highest intel in the history of the world, Drop 521.

Victory will come when Q’s followers step up and work harder. It is never enough, though, and in reality, there is never a payoff in sight.

Q ideology cannibalized the Christian faith with his chosen-people analogy and demanding faith, faith in Q. Doubts must be suppressed, keep swallowing the bullchit, and by all means, have faith in Q’s plan.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rjf
Lots of Bible versus in this thread but there has been no mention of the 10 commandments. Many threads also talk about the great, Q, and the words that come from Q and Trump. Numerous threads also say, Biblical.

How about #1. Shall have no other God's before me. Sorry Q and Trump are not Gods.

#2. Shall not make or worship any idols. Sorry but Q has been turned into an idol.

Maybe you supposedly great Trump proponents should start listening to his rallies and speeches where he tells you its not the same Joe Biden and Kilery is gone and he's in his second term.

Maybe youse guys are Too Freaking Stupid to remember what he said or maybe you are great pretenders who work for Satan instead of really being Trump supporters? Maybe you are really woolves in sheep's clothing?

How many times in his early rallies did he say essentially the following: 'When I decided to run I had only been to Washington DC 17 times. Yep, I looked it up. It was only 17 times that I had been there. Seventeen, do you know what I mean?"

You might as well call us all racist at the same time. That's what most Democrats do when their losing a debate. Calling everybody, stupid, is right there with it.

I haven't read, at any time that none of us don't support Trump. If I didn't see it then it's on me.

None of my stuff comes from MSM, either. I read what's here then do my own research and if I think the answer given is out of touch and usually it is, then I respond.

If your a Christian man, go back to my other post and reread until, YOU, connect those dots!

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Q drops 4, 5, 6, 67, 70, 76, 190, 336, 337, 409, 430, 521, 668, 690, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1106, 1107, 1266, 1267, 1520, 1521, 1522, 2049, 2050, 4419, Q is calling on his/her followers to have faith in Q.

If things don’t add up, cultists are told to research harder and have faith in Q. They are chosen for a reason. They are being provided with the highest intel in the history of the world, Drop 521.

Victory will come when Q’s followers step up and work harder. It is never enough, though, and in reality, there is never a payoff in sight.

Q ideology cannibalized the Christian faith with his chosen-people analogy and demanding faith, faith in Q. Doubts must be suppressed, keep swallowing the bullchit, and by all means, have faith in Q’s plan.

This sums it up even better!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Thanks

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
you guys have lost it,, what your not seeing is that youve allowed all this to really fk up your thinking, your totally missing the point in the Q ,,, whatever it is,,,, No amount of dissecting it will explain what your not getting,,Its not super hard,,read the post, research the post and Mostly the link or links that were attached ,,,most times you find a bit of info you never knew existed,hiding in plain site,, Did not the Q deal expose the pedo's in the gov,elites,hollyweird?the depths of corruption in the gov,FDA,WHO,CDC,CIA,FBI,UN RNC,DNC,etc,MK Ultra,Paperclip,Mockingbird,, and not to mention the countless backstabbing ngo's,, fox news didnt,CNN didnt YOU didnt Johnnyloco didnt,smokepole didnt,, it was all exposed due to Q and those anons,researching and digging out the info,,while you sat back wringing your hands and hollering heresy

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fuggin f7nny Q-Bitch 😂😂🤣🤣

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rjf

I don't recall Trump saying anything about "going to DC 17 times". You have proof of that?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Maybe it’s time you see someone.

Seriously.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
[quote=jaguartx]Maybe you supposedly great Trump proponents should start listening to his rallies and speeches where he tells you its not the same Joe Biden and Kilery is gone and he's in his second term.

Hillary was just at COP28 as a speaker in Dubai, Dec 2023.

If Trump is truly in his second term, he couldn't run for a third. So then why is he fighting to get onto the ballets?

YOU call us the "stupid" ones that can't connect the dots. Do more research on what your being told.

AKwolverine gives you some good advice. Take it!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by rjf

You might as well call us all racist at the same time. That's what most Democrats do when their losing a debate. Calling everybody, stupid, is right there with it.

I haven't read, at any time that none of us don't support Trump. If I didn't see it then it's on me.

None of my stuff comes from MSM, either. I read what's here then do my own research and if I think the answer given is out of touch and usually it is, then I respond.

If your a Christian man, go back to my other post and reread until, YOU, connect those dots!

Sure you support Trump while you're supporting the MSM who is trying to destroy Trump. Your low IQ keeps you from being able to Connect the Dots on that too.

The world is also full of belivers too who believe in JESUS CHRIST but not the things HE says.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
[quote=jaguartx]Maybe you supposedly great Trump proponents should start listening to his rallies and speeches where he tells you its not the same Joe Biden and Kilery is gone and he's in his second term.

Hillary was just at COP28 as a speaker in Dubai, Dec 2023.

If Trump is truly in his second term, he couldn't run for a third. So then why is he fighting to get onto the ballets?

YOU call us the "stupid" ones that can't connect the dots. Do more research on what your being told.

AKwolverine gives you some good advice. Take it!

See, you stupidly just proved what I said. You say you support Trump and then turn right around and say he's a liar.

it's on record and video of him saying he's in his second term, dumbass. You're so stupid you think you can disagree with me but not Trump when I'm just repeating what Trump said, though admittedly I figured it out before he came out and said it.

TFF.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 523 of 619 1 2 521 522 523 524 525 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (219 Wasp, 1minute, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,305 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,027
Posts18,500,540
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.