Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
So people wonder why the Republicans in general and the South in particular are portrayed as hicks and rubes. Here’s a Republican Candidate making cousin sex a central part of his campaign. Come on KY, really?

Link to the YGTBSM article.

"Survivor" winner and Kentucky Republican lawmaker Nick Wilson wants to legalize sexual relations with first cousins as one of his flagship legislative issues in the 2024 session, Newsweek reported.

Wilson was elected for his first full term in 2023, having previously taken a seat after another Republican retired in 2022. He ran unopposed.

The Kentucky General Assembly introduced the bill on Tuesday. He said that the law would strike "first cousin from the list of familial relationships" defined as unlawful incest in Kentucky. It would also remove incest as a class D felony for some cases "unless it is committed with a person who is less than twelve years of age," in which case it is Class C. The age of consent in the state is 16.

According to the current state law, a person is guilty if they have sexual relations with a person they are knowingly aware is a "parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, great-grandparent, great-grandchild, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, brother, sister, first cousin, ancestor, or descendant."

Wilson won the 37th season of CBS show Survivor in 2018.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
As long as they ain't your own... who cares whose first cousins they are? But back in the day, a couple of mine were really hot! smile.

60 years later, maybe not so much. They got old.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
How can anyone say there is nothing wrong in America...anyone, anywhere should be publicly excoriated and financially destroyed for pushing that crap.

Note that he also wants legal access to kids down to twelve years of age as well...your repubs are no different from your dems.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Deliverance !!!!!! Run !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Any pitchers?

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Everyone is som wons cowsin. Amen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know Jethro hit that.

[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Well, ya, just don't marry it? smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First cousins are fine

As long as it is someone else's first cousin...that someone else ain't your sibling.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A fair number of states condone marriage between first cousins already.

I’d totally bang mine, but they live on a different continent and I didn’t meet them until one was 23 and the other was mid 30’s.

Incest is best 😉😉

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Closer kin, deeper in…. Or so I’ve heard… 🤣🤣🤣

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We are doomed !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Closer the kin, the better the skin.

It's Kentucky!
If you let them shagg cousins maybe they'll let their sisters alone.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I guess I am an odd ball. I never ever thought about hitting my cousins. Holy Crap. Some people have no boundrys

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Wow! No thanks. We have enough special people out there. 24hrcousinonfire.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Old man who used to help me on the farm had a saying............puzzy is puzzy, eight to eighty, blind, crippled or crazy. It was told on him that when he was young he knocked up his uncle's wife, so I guess he lived by what he preached.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Old man who used to help me on the farm had a saying............puzzy is puzzy, eight to eighty, blind, crippled or crazyTWO TITS A HOLE AND A HEARTBEAT.[color:#FF9900][/color] It was told on him that when he was young he knocked up his uncle's wife, so I guess he lived by what he preached.

A co-worker used to add "The heartbeat is optional as long as it's still warm".

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Cuzzins make dozens

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It was a mistake , and they fixed the wording, but not before it got out to the 'Net.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Uncle Eddie says she’s the best!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
people that marry cousins are those who arent willing to try harder to find the right one over time. they just grab whats close by or...whatevers left on the empty shelf in the store.

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’m my own grandpa

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some Ky. politician has the hots for his 1st cousin and he knows he will get in trouble with the law if he 'hits' it and gets caught. So, you change the law and make it legal.

Very similar to the way the law was changed on capital gains back in the '90's.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You know what they call sex with cousins in West Virginia?

"The weekend."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Problem is that in families that are that “close”, your cousin might just be your secret sister. Best to broaden your horizons a bit, unless you’re planning on being DINKs, and take appropriate steps to ensure that.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
That was Cousin Eddies daughter. "Daddy says that I'm the best at it".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Paving the way for Muslim cousin marriages.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
That was Cousin Eddies daughter. "Daddy says that I'm the best at it".
I ain’t got no cousin eddie wink

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Ain't buzzin if it ain't your cuzzin!

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
If you get a divorce in Kentucky is ex-wife still your sister?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Many years ago I met a fella that had a really cute and curvy girlfriend. Turned out she was 16 at the time, he was early 20's and the son of a local doctor. I introduced him to the world of Ruger Super Blackhawks and he purchased one not long after. He married his girl and a short while later they had a spat. She walked out of the room and returned shortly thereafter with the .44 in her hands. She stopped in front of him, put the muzzle under her chin and pulled the trigger. Results? Lots of brains on the ceiling, hole in the roof and he was single again.

About a year later he married one of his cousins. Don't know if they're still alive, or how many legs and arms their kids might have.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by JSTUART
How can anyone say there is nothing wrong in America...anyone, anywhere should be publicly excoriated and financially destroyed for pushing that crap.

Note that he also wants legal access to kids down to twelve years of age as well...your repubs are no different from your dems.

You found one guy who votes republican and then bunch them up with the democrats is a desperate democrat indeed. Here is my case. The democrats in New York passed a law that sais mom can kill the born baby under the guise of abortion.. Your side voted in a president that is a pediphile and you will vote for him again. Your side had a gay guy have anal sex with his boy friend right in the senate chambers just a few weeks ago , and you democrats did nothing. The week before that us republicans removed a U.S. House member just for lying on the campaign trail. Your side started 517 riots, cause $2.3 billion dollars of destroyed property damage , killed people, killed police men and beat up innocent people for having a Trump bumper sticker. That doesnt bother you at all , but find one republican that wants to marry a first cousin and you lump us in with your despicable party is a desperate move on your behalf. Heck , Ted Kennedy screwed a woman in a public cafe ,,, Bill Clinton raped women and had sex with a 19 yr. old intern right in the White House. Your side owns San Fransisco and every other big city that is rotting from the inside to the point they are 3rd world countries . You should watch your own bobber.

Last edited by ihookem; 01/20/24.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ihookem

You found one guy who votes republican and then bunch them up with the democrats is a desperate democrat indeed. Here is my case. The democrats in New York passed a law that sais mom can kill the born baby under the guise of abortion.. Your side voted in a president that is a pediphile and you will vote for him again. Your side had a gay guy have anal sex with his boy friend right in the senate chambers just a few weeks ago , and you democrats did nothing. The week before that us republicans removed a U.S. House member just for lying on the campaign trail. Your side started 517 riots, cause $2.3 billion dollars of destroyed property damage , killed people, killed police men and beat up innocent people for having a Trump bumper sticker. That doesnt bother you at all , but find one republican that wants to marry a first cousin and you lump us in with your despicable party is a desperate move on your behalf. Heck , Ted Kennedy screwed a woman in a public cafe ,,, Bill Clinton raped women and had sex with a 19 yr. old intern . You should watch your own bobber.

How exactly do you get "your side"?

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
How about "What's her face" in Minnesota, who married her brother?
Wonder how that wedding night went.............

A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
MOLON LABE
LET'S GO BRANDON!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is common among the Amish in the US. They don't marry outside their religion and the gene pool is way too small. They marry cousins a lot simply because there aren't enough non-related women to marry. I read an article a few years back by a doctor who specializes in genetic diseases. He had identified about 120 diseases in the Amish. Most of these diseases are recessive genes that are very rare. It takes a recessive gene from both parents for it to appear. If the gene pool is very small, the odds of both parents carrying it is greatly increased.

The well known hemophilia in European royals is a great example. Many of them have suffered from it. It's the same thing - they marry within their 'nobility' and their gene pool is way too small.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I slept with my third cousin, after the first two, it wasn't so strange.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You know how a mother in West Virginia knows when her daughter gets her first period?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You found one guy who votes republican and then bunch them up with the democrats is a desperate democrat indeed. Here is my case. The democrats in New York passed a law that sais mom can kill the born baby under the guise of abortion.. Your side voted in a president that is a pediphile and you will vote for him again. Your side had a gay guy have anal sex with his boy friend right in the senate chambers just a few weeks ago , and you democrats did nothing. The week before that us republicans removed a U.S. House member just for lying on the campaign trail. Your side started 517 riots, cause $2.3 billion dollars of destroyed property damage , killed people, killed police men and beat up innocent people for having a Trump bumper sticker. That doesnt bother you at all , but find one republican that wants to marry a first cousin and you lump us in with your despicable party is a desperate move on your behalf. Heck , Ted Kennedy screwed a woman in a public cafe ,,, Bill Clinton raped women and had sex with a 19 yr. old intern right in the White House. Your side owns San Fransisco and every other big city that is rotting from the inside to the point they are 3rd world countries . You should watch your own bobber.
LOL! If I'm not mistaken, I believe JSTUART is in Australia.

Last edited by gregintenn; 01/20/24.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob

those were imported towel heads too Minnesota too help the liberal vote in the Twin burned chitties , from when Obongko was at the Whitehouse with his man /wife big Mike .

Last edited by pete53; 01/20/24.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by oldcuss
If you get a divorce in Kentucky is ex-wife still your sister?

No, but your father-in-law is still your father.

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I

You found one guy who votes republican and then bunch them up with the democrats is a desperate democrat indeed. Here is my case. The democrats in New York passed a law that sais mom can kill the born baby under the guise of abortion.. Your side voted in a president that is a pediphile and you will vote for him again. Your side had a gay guy have anal sex with his boy friend right in the senate chambers just a few weeks ago , and you democrats did nothing. The week before that us republicans removed a U.S. House member just for lying on the campaign trail. Your side started 517 riots, cause $2.3 billion dollars of destroyed property damage , killed people, killed police men and beat up innocent people for having a Trump bumper sticker. That doesnt bother you at all , but find one republican that wants to marry a first cousin and you lump us in with your despicable party is a desperate move on your behalf. Heck , Ted Kennedy screwed a woman in a public cafe ,,, Bill Clinton raped women and had sex with a 19 yr. old intern . You should watch your own bobber.

How exactly do you get "your side"?

It isn't " your side"? I bet it is.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Kentucky legislator removes 'first cousins' from bill on incest, then spots mistake

Kentucky legislator removes 'first cousins' from bill on incest, then spots mistake...

Louisville Courier Journal

FRANKFORT – A Kentucky state representative is backtracking after a bill he filed would have removed first cousins from the list of familial relationships outlawed by the commonwealth’s incest laws.

Rep. Nick Wilson, R-Williamsburg, said he planned to refile his legislation Wednesday with the list fully intact.

Wilson’s legislation, House Bill 269, was initially filed Tuesday. The proposal would add language to the state’s existing laws barring sexual intercourse between family members to include “sexual contact” – deviant acts that may not fall under the definition of intercourse.

That initial proposal, however, struck “first cousin” from a list of individuals who would be considered a family member, including parents, siblings, grandparents, great-grandparents, grandchildren, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, ancestors and descendants.

In a social media post Wednesday, Wilson said an "inadvertent change" during the drafting process caused "first cousins" to be stricken from the document he filed. The bill would be refiled with "first cousins" put back into it, he said.

"The fact that I was able to file a bill, catch the mistake, withdraw the bill and refile within a 24 hour period shows we have a good system," he said.

Wilson has been in the House since last year. The 33-year-old from Whitley County graduated from the University of Kentucky and gained fame by winning the “Survivor: David vs. Goliath” season in 2018.

Wilson is a primary sponsor on three other bills that have been filed – House Bill 182, which would expand the definition of a “violent offender”; House Bill 270, which would outlaw traveling to Kentucky to engage in rape or sodomy; and House Bill 271, which would allow written reports about child dependency, neglect or abuse.

HB 269 is aimed at combatting "a problem of familial and cyclical abuse that transcends generations of Kentuckians," he said, and it deserves to be heard despite its rocky start.

"I understand that I made a mistake, but I sincerely hope my mistake doesn't hurt the chances of the corrected version of the bill," Wilson wrote. "It is a good bill, and I hope it will get a second chance."

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Hutterite disease has a number of problems.

https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/bowen-hutterite-syndrome/

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokepole
You know how a mother in West Virginia knows when her daughter gets her first period?
how??????

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rem shooter
how??????

I can't say in polite company.

But it has something to do with tasting blood when she gives her son a blow job.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Many years ago I met a fella that had a really cute and curvy girlfriend. Turned out she was 16 at the time, he was early 20's and the son of a local doctor. I introduced him to the world of Ruger Super Blackhawks and he purchased one not long after. He married his girl and a short while later they had a spat. She walked out of the room and returned shortly thereafter with the .44 in her hands. She stopped in front of him, put the muzzle under her chin and pulled the trigger. Results? Lots of brains on the ceiling, hole in the roof and he was single again.

About a year later he married one of his cousins. Don't know if they're still alive, or how many legs and arms their kids might have.

That's a pretty good campfire story right there, let me get you another beer from the RTIC cooler.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I had a real hot cousin that was 2 years older than me but I never considered having sex with her. When we were teenagers I hung out with her and her hot girlfriends all the time. Many years later at a family gathering she told me that when I was 16-18 her and all her hot girlfriends had a crush on me. I laughed and said I wish I'd have known that back then.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Congrats to STX and cousin Cathy!

😂

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
If it's kin, put it in?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MadMooner

😂

I was waiting for that. lol

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
You know to circumcise a hillbilly?

Kick his sister in the jaw!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MadMooner

😂
I'd do it all over again if we were both 14 again. she was smoking hot back then, but she turned into a BMW.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I’ve got it tough. One cousin is Miss South Carolina, another one is a clone of Jennifer Anniston. So far we’ve acted within the bounds of reason.🤣

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I am Australian you stupid idiotic fuck...in AUSTRALIA!

And the last I checked we aren't lead around by the nose by a paedophile, a nigger, or a fucking lunatic with cankles.

That is your issue.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

And the last I checked we aren't lead around by the nose by a paedophile, a nigger, or a fucking lunatic with cankles.

That is your issue.

Classic Post right there. Made my wife and I laugh. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

That is your issue.
🤣😂👍

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Family reunions are great times for pickin' up chicks.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This is common among the Amish in the US. They don't marry outside their religion and the gene pool is way too small. They marry cousins a lot simply because there aren't enough non-related women to marry. I read an article a few years back by a doctor who specializes in genetic diseases. He had identified about 120 diseases in the Amish. Most of these diseases are recessive genes that are very rare. It takes a recessive gene from both parents for it to appear. If the gene pool is very small, the odds of both parents carrying it is greatly increased.

The well known hemophilia in European royals is a great example. Many of them have suffered from it. It's the same thing - they marry within their 'nobility' and their gene pool is way too small.

Maple Syrup disease.

It's common enough that every newborn in PA is tested for it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can I have "relations" with Earlybrds' cousin?
Would that make us Kin?

Roy

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
how??????

But it has something to do with tasting blood when she gives her son a blow job.
Thank God you didn't say.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Would that make us Kin?
Twice removed 🤣🤣

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I

That is your issue.

Then watch your own bobber . You have your own issues down under , right? No?. Nice swear words you give half way around the world , but likely would never say it to a guys face. , and by the way you accuse republicans, means you are a liberal when you see a speck in anothers eye and don't notice the stick in your own tells me all I need to know.. You are a liberal ,, say it yourself so I dont have to accuse you of being such a vile person.. If you are not, then say so yourself. Have a nice day , if possible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Would that make us Kin?
Twice removed 🤣🤣

Sonofabitch !!

Roy

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Then watch your own bobber . You have your own issues down under , right? No?. Nice swear words you give half way around the world , but likely would never say it to a guys face. .

Oh yes I fucking well would cunt.

And while we are at it, you fucking well had a President and you let him get railroaded, screwed over, and shit on...and you did fucking NOTHING!

Now you ineffectually whinge and whine at a foreigner because you haven't got the fucking balls to get off your palsied fat arse and fix your corrupt election system.

Fuck you pussy.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Popcorn plz🍿

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Then watch your own bobber . You have your own issues down under , right? No?. Nice swear words you give half way around the world , but likely would never say it to a guys face. .

And while we are at it, you fucking well had a President and you let him get railroaded, screwed over, and shit on...and you did fucking NOTHING!

Now you ineffectually whinge and whine at a foreigner because you haven't got the fucking balls to get off your palsied fat arse and fix your corrupt election system.

Fuck you pussy.

Ok, fix your own problems down there since you are the tough guy. ... Lets hear your big stories on you changed your country ... I know full well, you are not a big as you talk. Better yet, come to the United States, show us how it's done, then we'll talk.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Popcorn plz🍿

Sure thing, Uncle Daddy !

Roy

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Bold words from a sheep shagger! We haven't dropped our pants and bent over a barrel, and meekly surrendered most of our guns to the government.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ok, fix your own problems down there since you are the tough guy. ... Lets hear your big stories on you changed your country ... I know full well, you are not a big as you talk. Better yet, come to the United States, show us how it's done, then we'll talk.

[Linked Image]

This is me cunt...in the light blue shirt on the end. My name is James Stuart and I live in Hay NSW.

Just drive across the bridge and ask around for Rambo...you will find me.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Any cousins in that photo, Brother Stuart?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Plz get along fellas

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fucking pussy!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Any cousins in that photo, Brother Stuart?

My family doesn't go in for that crap, and if we find one that does they will get stomped in to the dirt...and when the women are finished stomping, the blokes will fix the issue.

That crap can not be allowed to exist, it destroys families.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
My 2nd cuzzin married my 3rd cuzzin

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Fucking pussy!

You still have not mentioned what you did to change your country for the better, and the offer still stands. Come on up to the USA and show us how it's done. Until then dont tell me there is no difference between a democrat and a republican. .

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
My grandad sister married grandmas daddy no schit that limb of the family tree is fuqkd up

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i'll bet BUZZH could write a dissertation on the topic

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fucking pussy!

You still have not mentioned what you did to change your country for the better, and the offer still stands. Come on up to the USA and show us how it's done. Until then dont tell me there is no difference between a democrat and a republican. .

With the shit you have put in power pussy you don't have the right to bitch at anyone.

You are just another loud mouth poser.

Last edited by JSTUART; 01/20/24.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by gitem_12
🤣🤣🤣

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

[Linked Image]

This is me cunt...in the light blue shirt on the end. My name is James Stuart and I live in Hay NSW.

Good looking bunch considering their ancestors were hand picked by a panel of judges.

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Fucking pussy!

With the shit you have put in power pussy you don't have the right to bitch at anyone.

You are just another loud mouth poser.

Then come on up and show us how to over throw them... Show us how it's done, since none of us at the Campfire , according to you have the balls to do it. Or , however, you can change your own country and tell us Campfire boys how you did it. The truth is , we will all be happy for you, honest . Have a nice day.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What’s a virgin in Kentucky? A girl that can run faster than her brother!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
Is this the extended version of the crew that visited Walmart?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

What's the occasion ?

Roy

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
[Linked Image]

What's the occasion ?
Cuzzin reunion

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
[Linked Image]

What's the occasion ?

Funeral

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Jstuart, my oldest son is an engineer for mine in north west part WA, lives in Perth, mine is 700 hundred miles away, he loves it down under, he will probably stay there, he has a beautiful girlfriend, making very good money, hope to come to your nation someday, I played rugby with boys your size, hardy men, tough and love to drink kegs of beer and fight, those were good days.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Attached Images
IMG_0798.jpeg (22.98 KB, 409 downloads)
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Angus55
Jstuart, my oldest son is an engineer for mine in north west part WA, lives in Perth, mine is 700 hundred miles away, he loves it down under, he will probably stay there, he has a beautiful girlfriend, making very good money, hope to come to your nation someday, I played rugby with boys your size, hardy men, tough and love to drink kegs of beer and fight, those were good days.

Cousins

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
you're killin me LRoy

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
As always, freedom isn't for everbody.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lmfao!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Then come on up and show us how to over throw them... Show us how it's done, since none of us at the Campfire , according to you have the balls to do it. Or , however, you can change your own country and tell us Campfire boys how you did it. The truth is , we will all be happy for you, honest . Have a nice day.

Listen here stupid...it is YOUR job to change your government. We manage to change ours with votes quite amicably, without all the posturing and histrionic grandstanding you carry on with.

We also don't allow arseholes to burn our cities and kill our citizens...in point of fact we and our coppers get quite pissy about it. But you keep telling yourself how brave you are.

If you are lucky Mr Trump will save your lackluster neck...but it won't be from anything you do, will it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
[Linked Image]

What's the occasion ?

Funeral

From the look on their faces it would appear that way...one of my brothers got married.

I was almost asleep on my feet.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JimH
Good looking bunch considering their ancestors were hand picked by a panel of judges.

That would be the reputable side of the family...the free settlers were the ones to watch.

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I

Listen here stupid...it is YOUR job to change your government. We manage to change ours with votes quite amicably, without all the posturing and histrionic grandstanding you carry on with.

We also don't allow arseholes to burn our cities and kill our citizens...in point of fact we and our coppers get quite pissy about it. But you keep telling yourself how brave you are.

If you are lucky Mr Trump will save your lackluster neck...but it won't be from anything you do, will it.

Your country is every bit as screwed up as ours and therefore you didn't fix anything. You also lost the debate several posts back cause the debate is lost when slander becomes the tool of the looser. We had some . You had Chinese Navy ships stop by in your port without permission. Where were you? You had covid restrictions just as bad and illegal as ours. Who are you are you to post on an American sight and tell us we have no balls ? Fix your own country. Do you run for public office and change your country? I doubt it, and 1/3 of Aussies identify as being LGBT.. Not too much to be proud of .. A quick look at the Australia thread tells me they are a mess down there too, however, I wish Australia the best .

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Your country is every bit as screwed up as ours and therefore you didn't fix anything. You also lost the debate several posts back cause the debate is lost when slander becomes the tool of the looser. We had some . You had Chinese Navy ships stop by in your port without permission. Where were you? You had covid restrictions just as bad and illegal as ours. Who are you are you to post on an American sight and tell us we have no balls ? Fix your own country. Do you run for public office and change your country? I doubt it.

Blah blah blah...prevaricate deflect misrepresent.

BLM, ANTIFA, BIDEN, 27 TRILLION, GAY RIGHTS, PED RIGHTS, BORDER INVASION, J6...etc.

Tell me again how brave you are little man...tell me how you are waiting for President Trump to haul your useless self out of misery...shit, talk is all you have.
It will be up to the rest of America to make the change, because you are too damned useless.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Come on pussy, tell me how this relates to Australia.

And what are you doing about it...apart from pretending you matter.

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
As always, freedom isn't for everbody.

Nothing is free, not even freedom.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Fuck you pussy.

I live in NJ. NJ is on the left end of the USA's political mess. I can own a ruger 10/22. I can own an AR. Can you? Is it true you guys all gave up all your guns? Not sure if thats true or not. If so, the guy in the mirror must hate you.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Fellas this is a cuzzin thread

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Fucking pussy!

To be fair, there aint a whole hell of a lot of difference between most R's and D's. The guy posting inbred family photos sorta does have a point on that one.

Just sayin.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That is your issue.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

If ya looked closer, you'd find alla those things in your .gov also.

SSDL

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Let’s start with the cousin pics already 😁

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Right, I interviewed you and your family.

Most people have a family tree, yours has a wreath.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Hey buzz does any of ur cuzzins have a traffic cone head like you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP

Second that motion...........All in Favor?

GOA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
not that kind of pic

GOA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by LBP

Second that motion...........All in Favor?

Aye

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BuzzH

THAT...was pretty damned good!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Fuck you pussy.

Viewing this exchange, it's no surprise how world governments are able ta control the sheeple.

You're all too busy fckin with each other, ta fight against your own oppression.

Cause that's easier.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BuzzH

THAT...was pretty damned good!
Buzz is a funny fella but not haha funny

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Give the man his due, that was a pretty snappy comeback.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

You look really happy.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Almost asleep.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Give the man his due, that was a pretty snappy comeback.
That wuz good🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LBP

Have you seen my Cuz!!

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is the kind of discussion that makes the 'Fire look like a bunch of odd characters.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
This is the kind of discussion that makes the 'Fire look like a bunch of odd characters.

We ARE a bunch of odd characters, it is what makes the group interesting.

Wouldn't change it for quids.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by LBP

Have you seen my Cuz!!

Did you find her in the family woodpile? 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by LBP

Have you seen my Cuz!!

Yes,

On Porn Hub.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by LBP

Have you seen my Cuz!!

Barbeee?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LBP

Have you seen my Cuz!!

Barbeee?

Lol, I actually do have a cuz named Barbie but she's homely........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by LBP

Have you seen my Cuz!!

Barbeee?

Lol, I actually do have a cuz named Barbie but she's homely........
Names can be tricky 🤣🤣

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Some of you guys are talking about having kids. The original intent was just screwing them. Big difference I’d say. Edk

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by LBP

Have you seen my Cuz!!

Her initials is "A.I."

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by LBP
Thick ones or thin ones. 😉

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Not sure what a quids is but I agree.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dassa
how??????

I know, right? Some people just have no sense of decorum around here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LBP

Have you seen my Cuz!!

Joe Tex had a song about her, that much I do know

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LBP
Have you seen my Cuz!!

Someone said that is one from the skinny trans thread - recognized the ugly shoes.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It is Kentucky. Where keeping it in the family crosses political lines.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had couple of qualifiers in my clan..........one of the few mistakes i never made or faced having to make a decision on........

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dassa
how??????

I know, right? Some people just have no sense of decorum around here.
If it weren't for you and me, this place would be in the gutter.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey cuz......van Morrison wrote a song about us....

Have i told you lately how much you make me horny.....

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Just noooooo!

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Jezuz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by LBP
Have you seen my Cuz!!

Someone said that is one from the skinny trans thread - recognized the ugly shoes.

laura kalynych, she doesn't look as good now, she's done some funky schit with her lips but her ass is still great!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by LBP

Have you seen my Cuz!!

Damn she needs to eat!!!

Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by LBP

Thick only please!!!

Last edited by LBP; 01/21/24.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP

Have you seen my Cuz!!

Damn she needs to eat!!!

Originally Posted by LBP

Thick only please!!!

Here's my other cuz, if you married her we'd be cuzzes!!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

[Linked Image]

I have never seen an UGLIER group of people in my life! You look unkept and dirty..and where in the hell is your tie !

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP

Have you seen my Cuz!!

Damn she needs to eat!!!

Originally Posted by LBP

Thick only please!!!

Here's my other cuz, if you married her we'd be cuzzes!!

😳

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

[Linked Image]

You aren't looking at the camera.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Come on pussy, tell me how this relates to Australia.

And what are you doing about it...apart from pretending you matter.

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

That pretty much sums it up.

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sneaky stealth humor.

I also had a hot cousin.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob

those were imported towel heads too Minnesota too help the liberal vote in the Twin burned chitties , from when Obongko was at the Whitehouse with his man /wife big Mike .

Ilhan Omar....

Let the Muslims have sex with their sisters, aunts, their mother, their grandmothers etc.
Let them get all those deficiencies and bad genes. Then we can ship them where they came from...
Pollute their gene pool as much as possible.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Not sure what a quids is but I agree.

In England, a Quid is 21 Shillings, or One Pound and one Shilling.

but Oz is supposed to call their money dollars.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So if you had sex with your cousin, but you are both fixed or using Condoms or Birth Control, would that still be illegal?

Asking for a friend ( Schtick ) smile

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Seafire
In England, a Quid is 21 Shillings, or One Pound and one Shilling.

but Oz is supposed to call their money dollars.

It changed to dollars in the 60's.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A

[Linked Image]

JStuart, good looking family. Thanks for sharing. In Australia, who does the farm labor??

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by DMc
😂🤣

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

I thought there was only two cool things to come out of Australia, ACDC, and Jeff Fenech, but I now add JSTUART as the third great thing to come outa there LOL...classic.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I guess sex with cousins is a big thing in Canada and Australia.

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So if you had sex with your cousin, but you are both fixed or using Condoms.....

LOL, if you have sex with your cousin and you're both using condoms.....

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Its not that big of a thing LOL.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
So if you had sex with your cousin, but you are both fixed or using Condoms.....

Do wut🤷‍♂️

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Do wut🤷‍♂️

Oregon leap frog......

(you were thinking male / female cousins) shocked whistle

Roy

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Do wut🤷‍♂️

Oregon leap frog......

(you were thinking male / female cousins) shocked whistle
🤣

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

If I remember the stats correctly it is the US that takes that prize.

Though to be fair just about every small population group on the planet would have had the issue, and is probably how we ended up with distinct racial and regional characteristics.

Last edited by JSTUART; 01/23/24.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

If I remember the stats correctly it is the US that takes that prize.

Though to be fair just about every small population group on the planet would have had the issue, and is probably how we ended up with distinct racial and regional characteristics.

OK got a link? My trips to Canada got me to notice just how many Canuckleheads looked a lot alike. Ugly seems to be a real thing there among the men. Can't tell me some inbreeding didn't occur.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pictures+of+Canadian+men&iax=images&ia=images

The women though are a different story. Any reason why most of them look like they could be sisters?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pictures+of+Canadian+women&iax=images&ia=images

Last edited by rickt300; 01/24/24.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
OK got a link?

Why yes...LINK.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
OK got a link?

Why yes...LINK.

Sorry don't open MSN links. Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
OK got a link?

Why yes...LINK.
Well played.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 19 invisible), 2,094 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,939
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.