Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Calvin
Probably be passed off as an ai deepfake. Whether it is or not, who knows. That’s the latest thing politicians use to get out of stuff.

You're probably right. Except there might be more than one witness.
Phone records, tracking might beat the AI lie..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Quit pretending this is a surprise….

This is just Mitch McConnell crap.

Most casual political observers have absolutely no idea how McConnell works. However, for over a decade CTH has been trying –mostly failing– to awaken the base of common sense voters. In 2010, 2011 and 2012 the #1 priority for McConnell was to destroy the threat represented by the Tea Party. In 2022 we were seeing an exact replay of the same McConnell intents and purposes, only this time the target was President Trump’s MAGA movement.

It is a motive and agenda all wrapped up in the senate power structure. McConnell does not fear being in the minority; the color of the flag atop the spire of the UniParty senate does not matter to those underneath it. McConnell maneuvers with just as much power in the minority as he does in the majority; factually, he makes more money selling his DeceptiCon caucus votes to Chuck Schumer (on behalf of Wall Street) than he does in the majority where he is forced to purchase them. The entire thing is a rigged-game.

For those who follow the deep weeds of politics, McConnnell’s schemes are brutally transparent.

Good for Kari Lake to stand firm and tell them to get stuffed.

Sundance

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Probably be passed off as an ai deepfake. Whether it is or not, who knows. That’s the latest thing politicians use to get out of stuff.

You're probably right. Except there might be more than one witness.
Phone records, tracking might beat the AI lie..

So, you don't get it either .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
who did the recording? Lake?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Has Lake commented on it yet? Given her recent endorsements she probably would rather this not go public. Not to mention she’s going to be know as a conversation recorder.

Who released it?

IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by kwg020
Notice, he didn't deny the last election wasn't stolen. What he didn't say, says volumes.
. . .
kwg

I agree.

Originally Posted by kwg020
. . .

I think this just cemented Kari's future position as the VP in the Trump administration.

kwg

I don't know about that, but it sure won't hurt and will likely help. I'll bet Trump has something to say about it all and I'm looking forward to hear from him on this.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
PoS DeSantis could have done this. But he chose to be a Snake instead.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
This is one helluva audition tape for Trump's V-P pick....

laugh

Trump is considering VP picks and this gets released. She's no fool

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Has Lake commented on it yet? Given her recent endorsements she probably would rather this not go public. Not to mention she’s going to be know as a conversation recorder.

How is that a bad thing?

In this technical society, it would be wise to believe one is recorded 24/7, on the street, in your car, in the park, in the stores, and through any uncovered windows in your home.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Catch the part where he is "kidding" about turning the key on his car and it go's "Boom"

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
In my job it’s routine to record without telling anyone, just to cover my azz. Years of being accused of stupid chitt taught me that lesson.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Politicians should have a transmitter or recorder implanted in their vocal cords. All information publicly disclosed.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Politicians should have a transmitter or recorder implanted in their vocal cords. All information publicly disclosed.

Body Cams. Mandatory. Uploaded to the cloud instantly. Don't have to wait for Mike Johnson.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You know this stuff goes on; but actually hearing the voices brings it home. Like when I first listened to the Nixon tapes and you actually hear the POTUS approve payments to the burglars of the DNC HQ.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by ironbender
What would be huge is if Jag could prove Trump is the President.
C’mon man…

Do you think that?
Im convinced your a bot. That or you are terrible at having a conversation

Lol, he's not a bot but he is smarter than you.......Just ask him.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cramersez on Instagram has the recording. Pretty interesting.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
There’s no one I can think of to put my trust in for my VP were I to choose.

Y O U W I L L. smile

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/23/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Does it matter? Az is a one party consent state.

Do you think he would have had the conversation if he knew he was going to be recorded? He didn't even want to have the conversation over the phone.

Dude stepped on his dick. Be interesting if he faces any consequences or just gets promoted into a beltway job.

Yes, it matters, Hillary.

Az has laws.

Seems Steve has it right. One party consent

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ftsa&q=AZ+law+on+recording+conversations&ia=web

What does that mean?

So, when the "Rs" were in charge it was cool?
no, it's never been cool to offer bribes to stop a candidate.

not sure if it's ever been cool to record a conversation with only the one party knowing about it, but that is the reality in some jurisdictions. In others it may be illegal or at least inadmissible in legal proceedings.

pretty easy it would seem, in those areas where it's allowed, for it to be abused by setting someone up to be entrapped.
How would recording a f ucking criminal doing criminal things be an issue exactly?

in some jurisdictions one has an expectation of not being recorded without their consent. Whether they are involved in something criminal or not. Unless a warrant for it has been issued by a judge.

therefor, in some places it's an issue in legal proceedings regardless of whether you or I or the Popo are doing the recording

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DJT
“surround myself only with the best and most serious people” – adding: “We want top-of-the-line professionals.”

Originally Posted by wiki
Jeffrey James DeWit[1] (born December 21, 1972) is an American businessman and politician who is serving as the Chairman of the Arizona Republican Party since 2023. A member of the Republican Party, DeWit became the State Treasurer of Arizona in 2015, succeeding Doug Ducey. DeWit said in 2016 that he did not plan to seek re-election in 2018. In 2017, President Trump nominated him to be chief financial officer of NASA.[2] His nomination as chief financial officer of NASA was confirmed by the U.S. Senate in March 2018. He resigned from NASA in February 2020 and joined Trump's 2020 campaign later that year.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Does it matter? Az is a one party consent state.

Do you think he would have had the conversation if he knew he was going to be recorded? He didn't even want to have the conversation over the phone.

Dude stepped on his dick. Be interesting if he faces any consequences or just gets promoted into a beltway job.

Yes, it matters, Hillary.

Az has laws.

Seems Steve has it right. One party consent

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ftsa&q=AZ+law+on+recording+conversations&ia=web

What does that mean?

So, when the "Rs" were in charge it was cool?
no, it's never been cool to offer bribes to stop a candidate.

not sure if it's ever been cool to record a conversation with only the one party knowing about it, but that is the reality in some jurisdictions. In others it may be illegal or at least inadmissible in legal proceedings.

pretty easy it would seem, in those areas where it's allowed, for it to be abused by setting someone up to be entrapped.
How would recording a f ucking criminal doing criminal things be an issue exactly?

in some jurisdictions one has an expectation of not being recorded without their consent. Whether they are involved in something criminal or not. Unless a warrant for it has been issued by a judge.

therefor, in some places it's an issue in legal proceedings regardless of whether you or I or the Popo are doing the recording

Your expectations don’t trump the law. This isn’t about the police conducting illegal surveillance. It’s about ordinary people who choose to record their interaction with others. They’re not required to get your consent, whether it’s a person audio recording you or a store using a CCTV recorder. Some may give the courtesy of notifying you you’re being recorded (as an additional theft deterrrent), but they’re not required to obtain your consent.

Same reason you can’t stop someone from filming you in a public place, and a cop can’t stop you from filming him during a traffic stop.

Last edited by Wannabebwana; 01/23/24.
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (204guy, 260madman, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 2500HD, 60 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,502
Posts18,509,209
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.