A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Bay1975
You bout some stupid MFers. I don’t give a crap who Trump offends or what he tweets. If you would rather have this country continued to be flushed down the toilet by Biden than deal with Trumps personality and ego you need to GFY.

Has there ever been a politician that anyone agreed 100% with? Are there really people stupid enough to still consider ANY other choice for the next election but Trump?

Politically it doesn't normally make sense. But when ones politics becomes cultish, it makes a lot of sense.

Signs your in a Cult:
1. Absolute authoritarianism without accountability
2. Zero tolerance for criticism or questions
3. Lack of meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget
4. Unreasonable fears about the outside world that often involve evil conspiracies and persecutions
5. A belief that former followers are always wrong for leaving and there is never a legitimate reason for anyone else to leave
6. Abuse of members
7. Records, books, articles, or programs documenting the abuses of the leader or group
8. Followers feeling they are never able to be “good enough”
9. A belief that the leader is right at all times
10. A belief that the leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or giving validation

You just described Brother Biden

Ah, The old "I know your are, but what am I defense."
I'm not on defense. You weren't referring to Brother Biden, Brother OD?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump has been nothing but conciliatory and "unity" as his competitors drop-out. And has said a million times he "has no time for retribution".

Kayleigh is just trying to bang the drums on an issue that doesn't exist, gin-up Trump controversy. But that's what she's paid to do by FOX Fake News.

She should STFU.

Who the fug watches FOX News, anyway. Probably the FaceBook crowd, huh.

Last edited by SupFoo; 01/24/24.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
See?

I told you that half of these numbnuts didn't vote for him in the 20.

They ain't gonna in 24 either.

I call bullshit on that, half here?

I think we all should post a picture of our ballot here in Nov with a unique identifier. Be amazing how many probably will throw a fit and not do it.

You've beat that horse til nothing is left of it. I have no intentions of posting a picture of any ballot of mine here or anywhere else.
Pussy.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Valsdad, MrWilson and a few others on this site like to take vailed potshots at Trump and or Vivek. A few others on here openly hate Trump and troll the site.

On a site this size I’d expect a few libs, both closeted and outright leftist trolls. You’re never going to get 100%.

Overall this site of nearly all white men is a few clicks to the right of most of our country. That the views that many have on this site are not as passionately shared or more common with the general public is the bigger issue.

It is not a pot shot to call out Trump's character flaw - a self indulging arrogant prick. And for the record, Kayleigh is absolutely correct. Trump needs to STFU about 2020 and begin appealing to Moderates and Independents. He will certainly win the GOP nomination, but he won't win the White House unless he decides to stop catering to his base and find a moderate tone - exactly why Clinton lost her ass in 2016.

I don't ride the brand and I vote for what is best for the country and at this time it is Trump. But if he continues to be a toxic prick to everyone, then we can expect 4 more years of Biden/Harris.

It's his election to lose.
F uck the moderates and independents. Trump has the largest number of the black vote coming this election than any republican could ever dream of. He had more votes than bama did at any time and youre trying to tell me he will lose without bringing more in? What you middle of the road fuggers need to do is focus on getting the states to secure their voting laws and a dem will not see the inside of the whitehouse for years to come

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
no way she could be wrong. No way could Trump's success be because he actually says what his base is thinking and feels right? it's all Damn the establishment, until someone speaks and acts in a way that actually resonates [bleep] the establishment.

Plus 1

I’d just as soon no republicans won office if it’s going to be an establishment republican.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Kiss the ring or you're under the bus...

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.

Still can't Connect the Dots and figure out he distances himself from good folks and Patriots for OPTICS?

Do you think it would really look good for him to be nationally recognized as buds with those who are later going to be questioned as witnesses in trials against the pukes?

So many of youse guys once chimed in about Trump playing 5D Chess when he was in the White House.

You forget his interview where he said he'd someday like to lose everything for a little while to see who his real friends are.

Like Derek Johnson said, he seems to get all he wishes.

That's what he doing out of the White House.

Millions like you have made the common mistake of thinking he's quit playing 5D Chess.

You need to up your game. A couple of levels. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/24/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Trump values loyalty.
KM got the big buck fox job because she worked for Trump.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Last edited by bearhuntr; 01/24/24. Reason: Wrong guy

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.
Kaleigh took one for her new team. FOX.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Same old Trump 🤔

I'm good.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Valsdad, MrWilson and a few others on this site like to take vailed potshots at Trump and or Vivek. A few others on here openly hate Trump and troll the site.

On a site this size I’d expect a few libs, both closeted and outright leftist trolls. You’re never going to get 100%.

Overall this site of nearly all white men is a few clicks to the right of most of our country. That the views that many have on this site are not as passionately shared or more common with the general public is the bigger issue.

It is not a pot shot to call out Trump's character flaw - a self indulging arrogant prick. And for the record, Kayleigh is absolutely correct. Trump needs to STFU about 2020 and begin appealing to Moderates and Independents. He will certainly win the GOP nomination, but he won't win the White House unless he decides to stop catering to his base and find a moderate tone - exactly why Clinton lost her ass in 2016.

I don't ride the brand and I vote for what is best for the country and at this time it is Trump. But if he continues to be a toxic prick to everyone, then we can expect 4 more years of Biden/Harris.

It's his election to lose.
F uck the moderates and independents. Trump has the largest number of the black vote coming this election than any republican could ever dream of. He had more votes than bama did at any time and youre trying to tell me he will lose without bringing more in? What you middle of the road fuggers need to do is focus on getting the states to secure their voting laws and a dem will not see the inside of the whitehouse for years to come

I'll believe that when I see it.

He'll be lucky to get 1% of the black vote after Big Mike's announcement that she'll reluctantly accept the nomination to save democracy.

Last edited by Teeder; 01/24/24.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
See?

I told you that half of these numbnuts didn't vote for him in the 20.

They ain't gonna in 24 either.

I call bullshit on that, half here?

I think we all should post a picture of our ballot here in Nov with a unique identifier. Be amazing how many probably will throw a fit and not do it.
I think it doesn't matter. Campfire is just mostly hot air anyway these days. Its been allowed to run down the tubes and no one cares. Its simply a drivel sight these days.

Wh9t d9 y9u me9n?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You just described Brother Biden

Ah, The old "I know your are, but what am I defense."

2. Zero tolerance for criticism or questions

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Sheister
Man, talk about a bunch of sensitive sissies on this site. Anyone says anything that can be interpreted as even slightly against their sacred cow and all hell breaks loose. It seems to me Kayleigh is walking a tightrope on Fox- reading between the lines it seems she wasn't criticizing Trump as much as encouraging him to take a more "electable" stance so there is no chance of him losing the next election. His polarizing personality may make him a good president, but it makes him a lousy candidate these days. And Trump isn't helping himself by going off on anyone who has the slightest criticism of his style or tries to imply he is shooting himself in the foot, which he does often...

IMO, nobody on this site is going to be browbeat into voting for someone they don't agree with so give it a rest... and suggesting everyone should post a picture of their ballot on this site to prove their allegiance? Are you mental?
This post proves you are clueless as to the world around you. This is it chief. There is one choice and one only this go around

You just proved my point so eloquently.... speaking of clueless...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Good for Trump, maybe he is finally seeing the light and able to distinguish between friend or foe.

A major problem for him in his past administration.

She was good for/to Trump.
Yeah, so was Pence until he wasn’t

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Anybody stop to think that a little controversy and back & forth with Trump is good for ratings, which is why Fox hired Kayleigh in the first place?

What's more predictable than a zinger retort from Trump?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Trump is undignified if not vulgar. So is much of America. He speaks on their level. He truly loves the country and its people. That's why people revere him as the savior. It's mistaken faith in a man of very little comprehension of how the government bureaucracy (swamp) is actually organized or how to drain it. Unless he ejects the Zionist, Neocon scum, and McConnel RINOS that betrayed him so badly, he will be better than nothing, but that's it. Gas will get cheaper.... Vivek is much sharper and knows where to aim the axe or use a machete. At 38 he is brilliant with a bright future. If Trump is serious about saving America, Vivek is his VP. Trump has never been a real threat to the establishment. He sees it as mismanaged, not structurally unsound and corrupt. He has no idea about the FED, the New Deal maze of autonomous fiefdoms immune to any congressional oversight or how to blow up the MIC. Vivek knows from our founding documents the whole shebang needs demolition, and knows where to place the charges. Prime candidate for the Grassy Knoll, unless he's acting......

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
These are the Times that Try Mens Souls

Lots of Soul Music Here

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Holy crap. Joe Biden is purposely ruining our great nation right before our very eyes and there are some with hurt feelings because DJT talks tough? This man has put his personal empire on the line for us. Time to grow a pair of stones, get in line, & support the man who already proved that he can run our nation and have world peace.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Same ole Trump?

Good!
Glad he hasn't changed! 👍

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

329 members (160user, 22kHornet, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,393 guests, and 1,020 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,096
Posts18,522,196
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.