Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by steve4102
Trump would will in a landslide if the election was fare and honest.

No way. Go travel somewhere and observe the general population. majority are not Trump types.

LOL, 75 Million Votes, 10 million more that the darling of the left Obama, try again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

No way. Go travel somewhere and observe the general population. majority are not Trump types.

LOL, 75 Million Votes, 10 million more that the darling of the left Obama, try again.

Boy oh boy....feelings aren't evidence.

Sheesh.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unfortunately he doesn't have the suburban vote. If he doesn't get that vote, he is toast and so are we.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I live in the south. Only the most kooky diehard libs don't support him. I can't speak for other parts of the country. Down here he wins bigly even with him being an obnoxious yankee people love him here. unfortunately there aren't enough electoral votes here to make much difference

Same here in Louisiana won in a landslide 2020 and will again

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MickinColo
Unfortunately he doesn't have the suburban vote. If he doesn't get that vote, he is toast and so are we.
Who told you that lol? Was it karl rove?

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/24/24.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by dogdoc
Let me say I would love it if Trump gets reelected and he will have my vote if he is the republican nominee . I like his policies and could care less about his tweets,ego etc . I live in Alabama and most of us down here will support him but I fear there are so many people in other parts of the country and the urban centers just will not vote for him. So many younger people are brainwashed against him. Down here you feel like he would be a slam dunk but I was wrong before and wonder if the republicans would have a better chance with someone else (who??). What do yall think?

Dogdoc
GOD said, Have no Fear except for Him. GOD said HIS man has no fear and that He will open a way for him.

Trump has no fear.

He is God's man.

We will Make America Great Again.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by MickinColo
Who told you that lol? Was it karl rove?

Unfortunately, women vote, and he's not liked.

D
dogdoc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I live in the south. Only the most kooky diehard libs don't support him. I can't speak for other parts of the country. Down here he wins bigly even with him being an obnoxious yankee people love him here. unfortunately there aren't enough electoral votes here to make much difference
Yea that’s how it is in Alabama for sure. I live near a college town so a bunch of libs there will not but other than that it is deep red . A good choice for vp might make more palatable to other parts of the country. So many of these liberals claim to environmentalist who say my cows are destroying the atmosphere . Well what’s the worst thing you can do to our U S environment ? Add more people!! As in 8 million indigent people with very little financial means. I think Trump is the only one who would stop the invasion. Why don’t these people see this?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
GA, PA, MI, WI, AZ are really the only states that matter.

All the rest we can just add up the delegates and hand them out, because we already know how the vote will go.

This^^^. He won by only 77,000 votes in three swing states in 2016 and Hillary won the popular vote. It was a minor miracle made possible by Comey's announcement 10 days before the election that he was re-opening the Hillary investigation and aided by the fact that Hillary was the most hated candidate in modern presidential election history. It will take a similar miracle---and Trmp growing up, which isn't likey to happen.

Last edited by Tarquin; 01/24/24.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
National polls don't mean a thing.

5-6 states determine this election, look at their state polls, that's how it's gonna go.

I bet the margin of victory is under 100K votes and it might be less than that.

The state committees in those crucial states should be getting voter rolls shored up now and having workers signed up to do poll watching all over their state. If you live in one of those states, volunteer to be a poll watcher and report irregularities.

^^^ This.

Tarquin
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin
GA, PA, MI, WI, AZ are really the only states that matter.

All the rest we can just add up the delegates and hand them out, because we already know how the vote will go.

This^^^. He won by only 77,000 votes in three swing states in 2016 and Hillary won the popular vote. It was a minor miracle made possible by Comey's announcement 10 days before the election that he was re-opening the Hillary investigation and aided by the fact that Hillary was the most hated candidate in modern presidential election history. It will take a similar miracle---and Trmp growing up, which isn't likey to happen.

Your broke dick janitor ass had to go back to DU so they could help you with that shįtty dumbass response?

Get a job Democrat.

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
#Salmonstrong!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My take is that Biden cannot win. Every concept that made moderates vote for him are all complete detriments to him now: he was a moderate and a unifier; we was mentally competent; he was not a commie extremist. All those facades have collapsed. That only will stay the same or get worse. Also his handling of the border, the economy, and foreign policy are extremely unpopular.

Every Republican, conservative, and moderate knows that they, and the country, are worse off under Biden than under Trump. Blacks and Hispanics are saying and feeling that too. So are youths.

I desperately want Trump to win, but I do agree somewhat with Eric308. Trump would be way more popular if he had criticized the 2020 process, but accepted it, and focused WAY more on Biden’s failures and his vision for the future.

Nevertheless, I think Trump wins for the reasons stated above. Biden is such a weak, uninspiring, uncharismatic, and inarticulate old man with physical weaknesses and dementia.

Trump is articulate, physically imposing, charismatic, funny, competent, etc. … In a Trump/Biden matchup, I think Trump wins fairly easily. Especially if he sticks to his more-recent, positive messaging, that has nothing to do with complaining about the past.

For those who think that the election will be stolen no matter what, I think that’s easily disprovable. The most senior Democrats, such as Obama, Carville, Axelrod, Kamala, and Blumenthal, and others, have sounded the alarm that they are very concerned that Biden will lose to Trump. These types are all aware of whatever abilities the Dems have to steal anything, and they are scared. They would not be scared if they knew they could steal the election.

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
I’am thinking Trump can win a fair election, but I also believe the left will do what ever they can to insure the election is rigged, what they accomplished in 2020. Voter fraud, mail in ballots, long deceased voting, stuffed ballot boxes, fabricated pandemic shutdown, extended days of voting and many more lawless tricks we have not seen yet. What I also fear,if all the indictments fail to lead to a criminal conviction, they will then attempt to kill him, and whose to say his secret service protection would not be involved. Every other federal agency , at the upper levels appear to be , in the guild to destroy USA, why should we believe the SS is immune. Let’s hope there enough courageous and loyal SS field personnel to blow the whistle and refuse the orders ,if god forbid it comes down. Unite patriots!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
My take is that Biden cannot win. Every concept that made moderates vote for him are all complete detriments to him now: he was a moderate and a unifier; we was mentally competent; he was not a commie extremist. All those facades have collapsed. That only will stay the same or get worse. Also his handling of the border, the economy, and foreign policy are extremely unpopular.

Every Republican, conservative, and moderate knows that they, and the country, are worse off under Biden than under Trump. Blacks and Hispanics are saying and feeling that too. So are youths.

I desperately want Trump to win, but I do agree somewhat with Eric308. Trump would be way more popular if he had criticized the 2020 process, but accepted it, and focused WAY more on Biden’s failures and his vision for the future.

Nevertheless, I think Trump wins for the reasons stated above. Biden is such a weak, uninspiring, uncharismatic, and inarticulate old man with physical weaknesses and dementia.

Trump is articulate, physically imposing, charismatic, funny, competent, etc. … In a Trump/Biden matchup, I think Trump wins fairly easily. Especially if he sticks to his more-recent, positive messaging, that has nothing to do with complaining about the past.

For those who think that the election will be stolen no matter what, I think that’s easily disprovable. The most senior Democrats, such as Obama, Carville, Axelrod, Kamala, and Blumenthal, and others, have sounded the alarm that they are very concerned that Biden will lose to Trump. These types are all aware of whatever abilities the Dems have to steal anything, and they are scared. They would not be scared if they knew they could steal the election.
Well put hope you right

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Boy oh boy....feelings aren't evidence.

Sheesh.

Yeah I am too much of a realist I guess.

When you look at 168 million registered voters in 2020 it all comes down to turnout.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
gender revolution, wokeness and immigration makes most people puke. i feel like trump will be the one person most will choose.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

You're assuming Biden's the nominee.

I doubt it will be him.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
No he can’t because nothing at all has been done to shore up secure elections since the two steals of 20 & 22.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don't know, but some observations.

I'm not sure Biden will be the nominee. I'm not sure Biden or Trump will be alive on election day. Both are too old, and both are in poor physical and mental health. Either or both could drop dead, have a stroke or other disabling medical issue any day.

There are now millions of older Trump voters who have died since 2016 whose votes will be replaced by voters 18-26 that were too young to vote in 2016. He won't get anywhere near 1/2 of those votes.

Results in NH don't mean much with the cross voting. But only about 15% of REPUBLICANS turned out to vote at all in Iowa. Ted Cruz got more votes in Iowa in 2016 than Trump did in 2024. About half of them didn't want Trump. None of the Democrats in Iowa want him. Haven't seen numbers on independents, but he won't get 1/2 of those.

In 1975 Jimmy Carter was polling at 3% a year before the election. Poll numbers might mean something in September or October. Not now.

Beating the "stolen election" drum is a dead end tactic that will only cost him votes in 2024. Trump lost and he knows it. He knew he was going to lose a year before the election when he started ramping up the stolen election lie. Trump was in charge in 2020. If he really thought a year out that there would be election problems it was his job to secure the vote before the election. Not bitch about it after. If the Dems did steal it, (they didn't) then it still comes back to Trump for letting it happen.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,044
Posts18,500,862
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.