Campfire Tracker
B
Prelude to civil war.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 01/26/24.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Last year I binge watched every episode of What's My Line (free on YouTube), and I remember when the show got into the Eisenhower administration, John Daly (the host) would, during many of the episodes, pause the show, look into the camera, and remind Americans that if they know of anyone who's in our nation illegally, to please contact their local INS office and report it.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Eisenhower ran Operation Wetback. I was part of Linebacker II in Southeast Asia- - - - -I wonder if Trump will start "Wetbacker II" on day one of his new term?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Prelude to civil war.

You might very well be right. I hope you are not. Hence my post in the other thread about this situation has the "potential" to get ugly. I liken it to Ft. Sumter without the shots yet. Both sides are sizing each other and their resolve up.

Although I will freely admit that it may be the only way to drain the swamp and get "America" back. If we ever can.

Straight white man: Most endangered species in America.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
I think for one they see it on a more personal level and the destruction it is causing. I can't believe that most of them like it.
Seeing it firsthand vs. talking about it all safe and secure from behind a microphone (majackass) with complete impunity is different at least to me. The border patrol @ the legal crossings seem pretty hard core about stopping drugs and contraband from getting into the country. They probably feel like their hands are tied when it comes to the illegals. If they knew someone had their back for them (BP) doing their job they would probably be a lot more zealous in their duties.
How many police men and women have quit or retired because no one had their back?

Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, IDK.

I might have to take the position of Eff it. Call me when something real starts, I'm tired of talking about it. Other than President Trump It's been all talk and no action on the border situation for as long as I can remember.
Washington DC wants it that way.
If they weren’t following illegal orders and cutting razor wire, we wouldn’t be here, but we are. Do the math.

It'll play out. We'll see what happens.
Also read River Riders sig line, then get some fresh air. Good day.

I love the dark.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yes the border patrol is in a tough spot, I said that yesterday as well as I feel for them. I think most of them want to do the right thing and don’t agree with Biden. With that said I don’t GAF if they don’t like it or they resent the state, they should either keep the illegals out or get thefuck outta the way so the state can do their job!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Yes the border patrol is in a tough spot, I said that yesterday as well as I feel for them. I think most of them want to do the right thing and don’t agree with Biden. With that said I don’t GAF if they don’t like it or they resent the state, they should either keep the illegals out or get thefuck outta the way so the state can do their job!
What evidence do you have to support this.

Cuz from what we can all see clears as a bell, Federal Agents, FBI, ATF, BP, DEA, IRS, Are all in with the Biden Regime attacks on American Citizens.

I’ll wait.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
What evidence do you have to support this.

Cuz from what we can all see clears as a bell, Federal Agents, FBI, ATF, BP, DEA, IRS, Are all in with the Biden Regime attacks on American Citizens.

I’ll wait.

All MN residents are all in, 100% behind Ilhan Omar, and all are in total support of the relocated Somali population. The fact they haven’t removed them is all the evidence I need.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter

GOA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Yeah I read that last week before the SC ruling, yet they are still cutting the razor wire.

In other words, they are full of schit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Balkanization civil war. Colorado is blue but there are strong differences in counties (rectangles with little common interest within the borders) even aurora where I live is divided from my neighborhood (working class/mex) to daughter's (college elites)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Biden issued punitive sanctions against Texas by pausing liquid natural gas developments. The same Natural Gas he promised to Europe to keep them from buying Russian stocks. A 2 for 1, he screwed TX and the Europeans who are dangerously close to freezing to death.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kennyd
Balkanization civil war. Colorado is blue but there are strong differences in counties (rectangles with little common interest within the borders) even aurora where I live is divided from my neighborhood (working class/mex) to daughter's (college elites)
Your point?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Didn’t read the whole thread but Governors have to agree to their National Guard being federalized.

There is no “nationalizing” or “federalizing” absent a governor’s concurrence.

Watch for Biden to federalize like minded (with him) States National Guards and send them to the border to set up a state vs. state direct conflict.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by kennyd
Your point?

Well I'm not very good at explaining but. The big western states are rectangles with no geographic or economic ties, our counties are the same; Denver Boulder run the state for their ends, my county's urban population overrides the rural portion. Eastern Colorado belongs in Kansas, western Utah, weld county Wyoming the I25 corridor rules them all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Didn’t read the whole thread but Governors have to agree to their National Guard being federalized.

There is no “nationalizing” or “federalizing” absent a governor’s concurrence.

Watch for Biden to federalize like minded (with him) States National Guards and send them to the border to set up a state vs. state direct conflict.
What do you believe the red states’ NG orders are currently ? If you are ( in the NG) sent to the TX border from Arkansas for example.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

Oh I absolutely believe that

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,842 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,482
Posts18,490,208
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.