Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Are Blue State Governors going to send their NG to TX to support Biden and the SC.

Will this be to spark we have been predicting.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This could be the best case scenario for a terribly unnecessary and sh.itty situation. If this does blow up into a civil war I seriously don’t expect that most of our military would fight against us on behalf of the feds. I don’t see many situations where American fliers would drop ordnance on Americans protecting their border from foreigners. I might be an optimist but if this is the cause for war I think it puts the feds at a tremendous disadvantage from many perspectives. It might be easy for our enemies to justify this invasion but it won’t be as easy for a Patriot to open fire on another patriot, especially if those patriots are fighting a legitimate war based on our Constitutional principles.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This could be the best case scenario for a terribly unnecessary and sh.itty situation. If this does blow up into a civil war I seriously don’t expect that most of our military would fight against us on behalf of the feds. I don’t see many situations where American fliers would drop ordnance on Americans protecting their border from foreigners. I might be an optimist but if this is the cause for war I think it puts the feds at a tremendous disadvantage from many perspectives. It might be easy for our enemies to justify this invasion but it won’t be as easy for a Patriot to open fire on another patriot, especially if those patriots are fighting a legitimate war based on our Constitutional principles.
I know some will go against this, but I agree with you. I know they are trying to "woke" our military, but there are far too many good folks in there for them to turn on us. I firmly believe that

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

If this thing opens up to states vs feds all the gun control and disarmament efforts by the left up until now will start making sense to a lot of people that just didn't "get it"......

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Good job Gov. Youngkin !

Do you think that Joseph Robinette pissed Youngkin off the other day?

Absolutely

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Alex Jones says it's up to 19 states now.

I seldom believe anything he says but I hope he is right this time. Enough is enough

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The nuts and bolts of our military are the same quality of soldiers, sailors and airmen of disparate backgrounds and countless ethnicities that come together and get the job done. The freaks, geeks, faqs and queens are pencil pushing, insignificant, worthless dipshits that when the time comes they’d better STFU and get out of the way or they’ll be sent to a more appropriate “place” with extreme bias. If Beijing Biden pushes us into this we’ll finish the job once and for all and hopefully secure another 248 years of being the greatest nation on earth. I’m sure that the left, like they’re doing in Gaza, will want a ceasefire as soon as they start getting their ass kicked but we need to persevere until we’ve literally CLEANSED our Nation of the filth that’s co-opted it!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Feral_American

If this thing opens up to states vs feds all the gun control and disarmament efforts by the left up until now will start making sense to a lot of people that just didn't "get it"......

No DOUBT!

The sheep have such a huge false sense of security, they’re feeling well protected by the wolves they’ve aligned with. Sheepdogs don’t listen to the sheep, sheepdogs kill wolves.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The nuts and bolts of our military are the same quality of soldiers, sailors and airmen of disparate backgrounds and countless ethnicities that come together and get the job done. The freaks, geeks, faqs and queens are pencil pushing, insignificant, worthless dipshits that when the time comes they’d better STFU and get out of the way or they’ll be sent to a more appropriate “place” with extreme bias. If Beijing Biden pushes us into this we’ll finish the job once and for all and hopefully secure another 248 years of being the greatest nation on earth. I’m sure that the left, like they’re doing in Gaza, will want a ceasefire as soon as they start getting their ass kicked but we need to persevere until we’ve literally CLEANSED our Nation of the filth that’s co-opted it!

Yup

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rogue
Big Army might be able to cut funding to those states. Not sure of the legality of that. NG make up a huge portion of the Army.

The only problem with that is they didn’t take an oath to the army… they took an oath to defend the constitution from enemies… both foreign and DOMESTIC…
Looks like they’ll be taking on BOTH

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is too good to be true.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I mean they can’t nationalize DPS/Rangers. They can’t nationalize sheriff’s posses. They can’t nationalize citizens committees.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Fantastic

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I mean they can’t nationalize DPS/Rangers. They can’t nationalize sheriff’s posses. They can’t nationalize citizens committees.

Nope!

If Abbot activates his entire guard to fight the invasion what is the law regarding the feds nationalizing a National Guard that’s fully activated and engaged? I can’t imagine a scenario that allows the feds to “steal” the state’s protection while the state is engaged in war or repelling an invasion?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Red Sea, Ukraine, Gaza, Texas.......more I can't recall. FJB sure has his hands full.

GOA
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Channeling Andrew Jackson who once owned the property where I grew up- - - - -"Mr. Marshall has made his decision- - - - -now let him enforce it!" POTUS isn't the only one who can ignore a SCOTUS decision, or an executive order.

Jackson never said “John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it!”.
Andrew Jackson never said this, and was first mis-quoted in Horace Greeley’s The American Conflict in 1864.
What Jackson actually said was:
“…the decision of the Supreme Court has fell still born, and they find that they cannot coerce Georgia to yield to its mandate.”
The United States had been an operating, independent government for less tan 50 years by the time Jackson took the reins as president. Concepts such as “state’s rights” and “separation of powers” were still in their infancy. The federal government in Washington was balancing on the edge of a knife between large Indian tribes who were begging the government to intercede on their behalf and uphold their separate, sovereign status, and powerful state governments that desired to bulldoze over the Tribes’ land rights, even if it meant seceding from the Union to do so. When Jackson commented on the Marshall Decision he was expressing the reality that the Judicial Branch had no soldiers to enforce Marshall’s enlightened ruling, and that a Congress controlled by southern politicians would never allow federal troops to enforce such a decision. Jackson realized that if he used his position as President to order troops to protect Indian lands that the southern states would rebel against an “overreaching federal power”, secede from the Union, and form their own government (something they did anyway 30 less than 30 years later anyway).

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Comes right down to it, what will decide this matter is if the commanders of these units consider Biden's order to leave the border open and allow illegal immigration to continue unabated is a legal order. If they decide it is not, they are not required to follow the order and in fact, are required by their oath to defy the order in order to follow the letter of the Constitution... this could get very interesting and backfire on Biden bigly...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The south rising again? Good

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He gave us his warning:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
He gave us his warning:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Great quote and I’ll add another.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

180 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 22 invisible), 2,058 guests, and 1,081 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,503
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.