Hop To
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R

Last edited by RMiller2; 01/26/24.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Gibby
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
22m of them all voting democratic

i dint tthnink thats accurate .

theres 2 or even 3 very different groups of illegals

Those here for the work and better life
those here for handouts
those here to do harm

The former, I think , isnt apt to click for blue so fast. the others we should maybe hunt down and eject into yemen.

As Tucker said, the greatest margin of victory was 17m in an election.

There is only one goal the democrats have for flooding this country with illegals.

That's it right there.

Yep, and it will work too. Easiest play ever. Change the demographic and stay in power forever.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
I’m kinda surprised to see Kentucky hasn’t joined in…

John
Kentucky is a red state ,unfourtenitly we have a democrat govoner .voted in by the two biggest cities and the teachers union . or we would be

NRA Life Member
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
I’m kinda surprised to see Kentucky hasn’t joined in…

John
Kentucky is a red state ,unfourtenitly we have a democrat govoner .voted in by the two biggest cities and the teachers union . or we would be

Much like Virginia and every other state for that matter.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RMiller2

they're all Mexican to me

except the terrorists

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by RMiller2

they're all Mexican to me

except the terrorists

The factor that remains unincluded here , are the number of illegal's that have been granted resident alien status and/or have become naturalized ,to say nothing of how far off Pew are on this. I'm betting its easily double what Pew states.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Texas State Guard is not the same as the Texas National Guard.The Governor of Texas is the Commander-In-Chief.
https://tmd.texas.gov/home

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Huge numbers of Haitians are flowing in. They're going to give gang activity a distinct flavor in the population centers they settle into.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Wonder if the Governors say Texas and Florida urged their contituents to change their Federal tax withholdings to zero or to as little as possible if that would grab their attention?
55 million people in those 2 states, say at little more than a third, 20 million peoples withholding stopped going into the coffers.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by cv540
Wonder if the Governors say Texas and Florida urged their contituents to change their Federal tax withholdings to zero or to as little as possible if that would grab their attention?
55 million people in those 2 states, say at little more than a third, 20 million peoples withholding stopped going into the coffers.
You can’t threaten the Federal Government with dollars, they spend whatever they want whenever they want, no matter how much they take in. Hint $35, 000,000,000,000 in over spending. Plus they can just print more.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This could be the best case scenario for a terribly unnecessary and sh.itty situation. If this does blow up into a civil war I seriously don’t expect that most of our military would fight against us on behalf of the feds. I don’t see many situations where American fliers would drop ordnance on Americans protecting their border from foreigners. I might be an optimist but if this is the cause for war I think it puts the feds at a tremendous disadvantage from many perspectives. It might be easy for our enemies to justify this invasion but it won’t be as easy for a Patriot to open fire on another patriot, especially if those patriots are fighting a legitimate war based on our Constitutional principles.

I know some will go against this, but I agree with you. I know they are trying to "woke" our military, but there are far too many good folks in there for them to turn on us. I firmly believe that

I haven't read the whole thread but the first couple of pages reminded me that I posted this the other day and got lambasted basically about how dumb I was.
Pretty sure I know where I stand around here now. Now "everybody" is a patriot and there are more of "us" in the military and BP than there are of "them". OK I got it now.

I wonder how the BP agents feel about this? I can't believe the rank and file BP agents are in agreement with this open border fiasco.

My thinking is this has the potential to get ugly. Probably a lot of bluffs and fakes but in the end look what the jab did to our military. Once one balks, more will do the same.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by steve4102
You can’t threaten the Federal Government with dollars, they spend whatever they want whenever they want, no matter how much they take in. Hint $35, 000,000,000,000 in over spending. Plus they can just print more.

You lost me at "Hint." Reminded me too much of someone else here I have on ignore.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Until people start rejecting US Federal Reserve Notes because they've been printed to the point of worthlessness, and only gold and silver is accepted in payment, as was our Founders' intention.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
This could be the best case scenario for a terribly unnecessary and sh.itty situation. If this does blow up into a civil war I seriously don’t expect that most of our military would fight against us on behalf of the feds. I don’t see many situations where American fliers would drop ordnance on Americans protecting their border from foreigners. I might be an optimist but if this is the cause for war I think it puts the feds at a tremendous disadvantage from many perspectives. It might be easy for our enemies to justify this invasion but it won’t be as easy for a Patriot to open fire on another patriot, especially if those patriots are fighting a legitimate war based on our Constitutional principles.

I know some will go against this, but I agree with you. I know they are trying to "woke" our military, but there are far too many good folks in there for them to turn on us. I firmly believe that

I haven't read the whole thread but the first couple of pages reminded me that I posted this the other day and got lambasted basically about how dumb I was.
Pretty sure I know where I stand around here now. Now "everybody" is a patriot and there are more of "us" in the military and BP than there are of "them". OK I got it now.

I wonder how the BP agents feel about this? I can't believe the rank and file BP agents are in agreement with this open border fiasco.

My thinking is this has the potential to get ugly. Probably a lot of bluffs and fakes but in the end look what the jab did to our military. Once one balks, more will do the same.
Sorry, but that’s akin to wondering how FBI Agents feel about Raiding the homes of people like Roger Stone, Donald Trump, not to mention targeting parents for attending school board meetings, Jan 6 attendees, and the entire weaponization of the entire FBI, DOJ targeting law abiding American Citizens.

They have no problem, in fact they love it, why would the BP be any different.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Until people start rejecting US Federal Reserve Notes because they've been printed to the point of worthlessness, and only gold and silver is accepted in payment, as was our Founders' intention.
It will be a long time before they're rejected, although it won't be long and a BigMac burger will cost $40.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4
Sorry, but that’s akin to wondering how FBI Agents feel about Raiding the homes of people like Roger Stone, Donald Trump, not to mention targeting parents for attending school board meetings, Jan 6 attendees, and the entire weaponization of the entire FBI, DOJ targeting law abiding American Citizens.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I can guarantee you that many, if not most BP agents are fed up with the bullshit. One of my nephews is one of them.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I never mentioned the eff bee aye. Everyone knows they are crooked and are part of the swamp. From Wray Wray on down.

ETA: Regretably, no help will be coming from the old North State for Texas. Comrade Cooper will see to that.

Last edited by Featherweight6555; 01/26/24.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It will be a long time before they're rejected, although it won't be long and a BigMac burger will cost $40.

a McChicken was $1 in 2018. Its $2.89 at some McDonalds now

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W

I never mentioned the eff bee aye. Everyone knows they are crooked and are part of the swamp. From Wray Wray on down.

ETA: Regretably, no help will be coming from the old North State for Texas. Comrade Cooper will see to that.

Hopefully we will punk his communist azz and put Mark Robinson in the Governor’s mansion.

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1100mag, 53 invisible), 3,542 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,774
Posts18,535,879
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.