K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
That is not the subject matter. What I posted he said was true. That is all that matters on that subject. What his politics are or his beliefs is not relevant to the subject posted, nor do I care what they are. If he doesn't like Trump that is his right as a U.S. citizen. I may not agree with him on many things but would defend his right to those beliefs.

Anything else you want to discuss?

Idiotic blanket statements and you want to know if they are true? Do some doctors destroy health? Perhaps. Do all doctors destroy health? You know better than that.

The statement are categorical statements and philosophically false.

Somebody here on this forum believes he cured himself of cancer. Was that you, K22?

I don't believe, I did it. If that offends you then GFY.

GB1

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by K22
This is Chris Hedges k22. Perhaps you missed it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

That is not the subject matter. What I posted he said was true. That is all that matters on that subject.

Oh no it is not. The credibility of our sources is always open to question. Your source is a commie. Do you believe everything he says, or just the things that confirm your bias?

Why are you familiar with him? Are you a fan? A follower? A student?

I think the question is why does k22 get to pick and choose "true" statements or sentences from various authors, unknowns, etc to formulate a cohesive worldview/philosophy?

Answer: you can't.

Hence, why Ariel, Q, etc doesn't work...it is, fundamentally, contradictory.

Quote anti Trump cause I believe in a sentence...not the speaker....come on.

Who defines truth for you k22?

I do. Got a problem with that. Take it up with your therapist.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think the question is why does k22 get to pick and choose "true" statements or sentences from various authors, unknowns, etc to formulate a cohesive worldview/philosophy?

Because that's how confirmation bias works. Only you don't find the information first and then form your worldview, you form your worldview and then go looking for information that supports it. Doesn't matter where the information comes from, if it's right, it's right.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole

Because that's how confirmation bias works. Only you don't find the information first and then form your worldview, you form your worldview and then go looking for information that supports it. Doesn't matter where the information comes from, if it's right, it's right.
Bingo!

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Smokepole nailed it!!

IC B2

K22 #19155047 01/27/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

So you like Chris Hedges? Ok

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Typical liberal. Always twisting information, attempting to change the subject to what was not said.

It doesn't take a liberal to observe that you are approvingly citing a commie.

And I didn't twist anything, except maybe your pride a little.

Grow up and stop blaming others for your errors.
🤣🤣🤣

I'm not sure he has any pride....or shame either.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hahaha. TFF. winner, winner....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19155052 01/27/24
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Not really, but why start being correct now?

rjf #19155058 01/27/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf

Smokepole nailed it!!

Hahaha. Smokeapole gets nailed. Trump, Q and Time will prove that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rjf

Smokepole nailed it!!

Hahaha. Smokeapole gets nailed. Trump, Q and Time will prove that.

See my previous post.

Whip #19155232 01/27/24
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Oh shít.

The post that’s finally going to get this dumpster fire of a thread nuked.

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Oh shít.

Well I thought it was funny.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Oh shít.

Well I thought it was funny.

Be a fitting end.

Whip #19155260 01/27/24
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I find it interesting that all of those anti-Q'bers (their moniker, not mine) accusing others here of "confirmation bias," have such a difficult time recognizing the"plank in their own eye" so to speak. By pure definition, they are committing the act they accuse others of. They really should look up the origin and definition of "Black Swan" events, and then, perhaps commit to a little self contemplation on what they find.

If it has been said on this thread once, it has been said a hundred times by a myriad of posters. The purpose of this thread is to disseminate different points of information about what is perceived to be happening in (and to) our country, and also how world events are affecting the USA. It also encourages people in doing their OWN research on these matters, thus comming to their own conclusions as to the truth of what they find. Nothing more.

Did you not know this?

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
I find it interesting that all of those anti-Q'bers (their moniker, not mine)

LOL, bullshìt. Who on here called themselves "anti- q'ber?"

Point it out, bearhumper.

Whip #19155450 01/28/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
We Forget So Easily: The Bottom Line

Remember when D. Trump called Mike Pence delusional?

Remember when D. Trump called Bibi Netanyahu betrayed him?

Remember when he D. Trump said he was not a fan of Jeffrey Epstein?

Remember when he called Kayleigh Mcenany a Rino?

Remember when D. Trump said no cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani in his 2nd administration?

Remember when Donald Trump called Bill Barr a coward?

Remember when all these people were supposedly working with D. Trump who are now his opposition?

Remember when Michael Flynn was invited to a D. Trump rally? Me neither because it never happened for a reason.

Why would this be any different for Kash Patel?

Why do we have to go over this again? How many times do you all want me to be right once again?

How many times do you have to experience betrayal before you understand that you are watching a "Live Sting Operation"?

Everyone that has been in your face constantly doing interviews, constantly releasing books, constantly requesting donations, constantly doing documentaries, constantly selling products, are not the people who will be joining you in "The New Republic".

Did you all forget what D. Trump said about Michael Flynn?

People you need to study what a sting operation is. All of you want D. Trump to be bold and blunt like I am when it comes to ousting opposition out in the open.

No, D. Trump wants them to continue committing the crimes so you can see them for who they are.

He knows many of you have your hearts open for people that is trying to take D. Trump down.

Not to mention that D. Trump is not the one who will be arresting anyone. He signs the documents that allow the military to handle that. Which is called Continuity of Government-(COG).

Meaning all of the things you all want to be obvious that will cause chaos & confusion will not be allowed to. This means out in the open (For Now) things have to carry on as normal until it no longer has to once enough of "The Normies" wake up.

We are touching on that basis with the Border Crisis. But the tipping point will come once the 2nd lockdowns commence. This will not be what you presume a working plan that will succeed by the Cabal.

This is the bridge to the other side I have been telling you all about. Remember, by the time this happens we will be transitioning into the new economy. And under the guise of the lockdowns is when this transformation will take place.

No different then what happened in 2020 when the Federal Reserve was absorbed by the US Treasury. Or when all the celebrity homes went up for sale. Or when the voter fraud was occurring that resulted in the water marked ballots catching everyone in the act.

Everything during that time was working in your favor. Which is why Donald Trump is able to call his second term "retribution". Because all the work to bring down the Cabal's and their henchmen will finally bare fruit. Especially now since they have all the names of those who were money laundering through Ukraine & Israel. Remember, they now have technology through Space Force to stop 85% of the Deep State plans and objectives.

Did you all forget my last post already addressing this?

Remember Dong Jingwei? He was given over 1 TB = 75 million pages of evidence containing 20 years of CCPs plans. Which included execution & current infiltration to destroy the U.S including creating the SARS, Covid 19 bioweapons & all companies & people in involved including HRC, weapons trade, money laundering, creating weapons for climate change (Evergreen Ship), U.S. officials.

Deep State run military
bases, DC and MSM Media. He is currently in protective custody within one of our major Mil intel agencies. This involved Obama, Gates, Fauci, CDC, Biden, WHO, HRC, Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan, CIA Rothschilds, Vatican and the Israeli Kazarian Crime Syndicate. Donald Trump has possession of all of this.

People you have to understand your search engines for the most part are controlled by the 3 letter agencies. Which is why it's hard to find info on all the people you consider patriots who you think are trying to save the Republic. How many of you would have known Michael Flynn was using people like Ivan Raiklin to rig elections in key states that Joe Biden allegedly won? I. Raiklin is used to blackmail political figures to pressure them to audit votes.

Why do you think you couldn't get Michael Flynn to address the 2020 theft? He worked in intelligence for decades so why did it take people who didn't to get to the bottom of what actually happened?

Please, think people. It's not a hard thing to do.

What was that you said Donald???? You might want to say that again. OK, here it is again. LOL

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1751554560676581854/photo/1

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
That is not the subject matter. What I posted he said was true. That is all that matters on that subject. What his politics are or his beliefs is not relevant to the subject posted, nor do I care what they are. If he doesn't like Trump that is his right as a U.S. citizen. I may not agree with him on many things but would defend his right to those beliefs.

Anything else you want to discuss?

Idiotic blanket statements and you want to know if they are true? Do some doctors destroy health? Perhaps. Do all doctors destroy health? You know better than that.

The statement are categorical statements and philosophically false.

They were very true statements. Did the statements generalize? Sure. But did it say "all" doctors? No. But "all" is what you wanted it to say.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I find it interesting that all of those anti-Q'bers (their moniker, not mine)

LOL, bullshìt. Who on here called themselves "anti- q'ber?"

Point it out, bearhumper.
Words matter smokepole. You "assume" I was talking about you and your ilk on this thread because you wanted it to be to further your agenda. In context, what I said was "I" have never used that moniker. Thank you for admitting that you are not against "Q" really. Truth is, I am sorry that you personally are a victim of your own "petard," and tend to "protesteth overly much" regularly. The fact that you have allowed such a vast number of "BLACK SWAN" events into your life is rather sorrowful to me. I will pray for you, and trust it (prayer) will hold a positive effect In your life...🙂

*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I find it interesting that all of those anti-Q'bers (their moniker, not mine) accusing others here of "confirmation bias," have such a difficult time recognizing the"plank in their own eye" so to speak. By pure definition, they are committing the act they accuse others of. They really should look up the origin and definition of "Black Swan" events, and then, perhaps commit to a little self contemplation on what they find.

If it has been said on this thread once, it has been said a hundred times by a myriad of posters. The purpose of this thread is to disseminate different points of information about what is perceived to be happening in (and to) our country, and also how world events are affecting the USA. It also encourages people in doing their OWN research on these matters, thus comming to their own conclusions as to the truth of what they find. Nothing more.

Did you not know this?
The trouble with your bolded statement is that there are a couple of people in this thread who continually post up known, obvious photoshopped and altered photos and false statements and expect people to take them as proof that certain things are afoot. Yet, when called out on the fake stuff they refuse to acknowledge it and just keep squawking like a tribe of baboons. Thus, their credibility goes further and further down the drain and logical discussion becomes impossible.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

Did you not know this?
The trouble with your bolded statement is that there are a couple of people in this thread who continually post up known, obvious photoshopped and altered photos and false statements and expect people to take them as proof that certain things are afoot. Yet, when called out on the fake stuff they refuse to acknowledge it and just keep squawking like a tribe of baboons. Thus, their credibility goes further and further down the drain and logical discussion becomes impossible.
So, what do you think about all the rest of the information then? That is, other than photoshopped pictures?

*** my Grandaughters

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Words matter smokepole. You "assume" I was talking about you and your ilk on this thread because you wanted it to be to further your agenda.

LOL, yes, words do matter barehumper and apparently you're not very good with them because you just used them to show your true colors and prove yourself a liar. Read your words below, and pay special attention to the words in bold. And tell me again that you weren't talking about posters on this thread:

I find it interesting that all of those anti-Q'bers (their moniker, not mine) accusing others here of "confirmation bias,".......

And telling me that I've "allowed black swan events into my life" is possibly the stupidest comment I've seen on this entire thread (a very high bar), congratulations. If individuals are responsible for preventing "black swan events from entering their lives" then name a few that you've personally prevented. And while you're at it, maybe look up the definition of a black swan event you fùcking dumbass, because words do matter. Part of the definition is that they're unknowable in advance and impossible to predict.

Page 2,184 of 2,280 1 2 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,774
Posts18,515,658
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.