Hop To
Page 2,185 of 2,280 1 2 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2279 2280
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
I find it interesting that all of those anti-Q'bers (their moniker, not mine) accusing others here of "confirmation bias," have such a difficult time recognizing the"plank in their own eye" so to speak. By pure definition, they are committing the act they accuse others of. They really should look up the origin and definition of "Black Swan" events, and then, perhaps commit to a little self contemplation on what they find.

If it has been said on this thread once, it has been said a hundred times by a myriad of posters. The purpose of this thread is to disseminate different points of information about what is perceived to be happening in (and to) our country, and also how world events are affecting the USA. It also encourages people in doing their OWN research on these matters, thus comming to their own conclusions as to the truth of what they find. Nothing more.

Did you not know this?

You must admit they are all experts on what the CYAs MSM has told the world.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Whip #19155947 01/28/24
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jaguartx, no one here listens to the MSM. Much better to comb your favorite websites looking for memes that confirm your worldview.

Memes, yeah that's the ticket.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K22 #19155984 01/28/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
That is not the subject matter. What I posted he said was true. That is all that matters on that subject. What his politics are or his beliefs is not relevant to the subject posted, nor do I care what they are. If he doesn't like Trump that is his right as a U.S. citizen. I may not agree with him on many things but would defend his right to those beliefs.

Anything else you want to discuss?

Idiotic blanket statements and you want to know if they are true? Do some doctors destroy health? Perhaps. Do all doctors destroy health? You know better than that.

The statement are categorical statements and philosophically false.

They were very true statements. Did the statements generalize? Sure. But did it say "all" doctors? No. But "all" is what you wanted it to say.

Great expose on the woolves attempt to distort the facts. All the bastards use that technique. Where did they learn that? Who taught them? Is is natural distortion of the truth or planned?

You can sum up all that their schiett boils down to by saying the US is screwed and has no chance to survive this attack by the (our) deep state cabal. Of course, we love Trump and America and hope they prevail (and hope like hell Q isn't Military Intel).

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/28/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
That is not the subject matter. What I posted he said was true. That is all that matters on that subject. What his politics are or his beliefs is not relevant to the subject posted, nor do I care what they are. If he doesn't like Trump that is his right as a U.S. citizen. I may not agree with him on many things but would defend his right to those beliefs.

Anything else you want to discuss?

Idiotic blanket statements and you want to know if they are true? Do some doctors destroy health? Perhaps. Do all doctors destroy health? You know better than that.

The statement are categorical statements and philosophically false.

They were very true statements. Did the statements generalize? Sure. But did it say "all" doctors? No. But "all" is what you wanted it to say.

Great expose on the woolves attempt to distort the facts. All the bastards use that technique. Where did they learn that? Who taught them? Is is natural distortion of the truth or planned?

Can't make this up...

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
I find it interesting that all of those anti-Q'bers (their moniker, not mine)

LOL, bullshìt. Who on here called themselves "anti- q'ber?"

Point it out, bearhumper.
Words matter smokepole. You "assume" I was talking about you and your ilk on this thread because you wanted it to be to further your agenda. In context, what I said was "I" have never used that moniker. Thank you for admitting that you are not against "Q" really. Truth is, I am sorry that you personally are a victim of your own "petard," and tend to "protesteth overly much" regularly. The fact that you have allowed such a vast number of "BLACK SWAN" events into your life is rather sorrowful to me. I will pray for you, and trust it (prayer) will hold a positive effect In your life...🙂

All the pukes will be saying they were never antiQubers when the truth comes out. Lying two-faced pukes.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
I find it interesting that all of those anti-Q'bers (their moniker, not mine)

LOL, bullshìt. Who on here called themselves "anti- q'ber?"

Point it out, bearhumper.
Words matter smokepole. You "assume" I was talking about you and your ilk on this thread because you wanted it to be to further your agenda. In context, what I said was "I" have never used that moniker. Thank you for admitting that you are not against "Q" really. Truth is, I am sorry that you personally are a victim of your own "petard," and tend to "protesteth overly much" regularly. The fact that you have allowed such a vast number of "BLACK SWAN" events into your life is rather sorrowful to me. I will pray for you, and trust it (prayer) will hold a positive effect In your life...🙂

All the pukes will be saying they were never antiQubers when the truth comes out. Lying two-faced pukes.

How many flags, Jag?

K22 #19156053 01/28/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

Whip #19156059 01/28/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You too, sucker, to whatever you said. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

There's not a more blatant lying little bitch on here than you, jaguartampax.

It's been proven repeatedly.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
I find it interesting that all of those anti-Q'bers (their moniker, not mine) accusing others here of "confirmation bias," have such a difficult time recognizing the"plank in their own eye" so to speak. By pure definition, they are committing the act they accuse others of. They really should look up the origin and definition of "Black Swan" events, and then, perhaps commit to a little self contemplation on what they find.

If it has been said on this thread once, it has been said a hundred times by a myriad of posters. The purpose of this thread is to disseminate different points of information about what is perceived to be happening in (and to) our country, and also how world events are affecting the USA. It also encourages people in doing their OWN research on these matters, thus comming to their own conclusions as to the truth of what they find. Nothing more.

Did you not know this?
The trouble with your bolded statement is that there are a couple of people in this thread who continually post up known, obvious photoshopped and altered photos and false statements and expect people to take them as proof that certain things are afoot. Yet, when called out on the fake stuff they refuse to acknowledge it and just keep squawking like a tribe of baboons. Thus, their credibility goes further and further down the drain and logical discussion becomes impossible.
So, what do you think about all the rest of the information then? That is, other than photoshopped pictures?

Like the infotainment Ariel posts, which are posted here as truth? I laugh at it, it is nonsense. Lizard people, aliens, and werewolves?

The kegs of adrenochrome?

Obama and Clooney kidnapping, raping, and then eating a child while being photographed? FFS man, even if they were so perverted, they would not do it in public and take pics!

All the crap they post is desparate resort to occult and secret explanations for things they don't want to understand. And, a belief in being one of the Chosen Insiders, which is how cults and fringe groups recruit the disaffected and the desparate. Everybody wants to be special, most of us understand we have to work hard for that, harder in fact that everybody else, and most of us end up being ordinary anyways. But not the Chosen Insiders, who miraculously stumbled across the hidden secrets on the internet!

There is no martial law. Trump is not President. Or commander-in-chief. Joe Biden is not an imposter wearing a scooby-doo mask with tabs hanging off. He's just old and senile.

There are only so many people who can be in on a secret before it spills, and that number is usually one. It is never the number of people who read Q and Ariels's material.

The simpler explanation is usually right. Occam's razor.

If I know a secret, and you know a secret, it's not a secret.

It's folly to attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence. ESPECIALLY WHEN GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED.

This thread may have started off innocently enough, but it has gone full retard. Never go full retard.

So to answer your specific question of what we think about all the rest of the information? What little truth they may spread is buried so deep in feces that it is unrecognizable. And frankly, not worth the effort, given their track record. I have never been so hungry to pick corn from dog crap to eat it, and similarly I have never been so desparate to listen to Jag and K22's crazy hoping for an unrecognizable truth. That's what it's like.

Would you seek truth or trust information from a man on the street babbling about lizard people and aliens and werewolves?

I do not.

Last edited by plumbum; 01/28/24.
IC B3

Whip #19156211 01/28/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Here's your new Conservative pro-closed borders Fetterman. Proof he Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew are too stupid to get a Clue.

Like Q said, "It's right before your very eyes".

"You have the choice to know".

So who chooses not to know? Who chooses to swallow the Fake Nues MSM BS line?

Come on Gayghost, Lostinhell, Calledumb, Sickermore, Plumdumb, psychodog schiett, Mr Wiltsome, Buttview, Tigger, woolve, JQube, Smokeapole and Houston_2, tell us all the MSM BS line, as if we didn't already know.

So tell us Fetterman got a Face Lift too, just like Bidet, Killery, Hairass and Piglosi and Jill the shill.

You guys just keep on believing OR pushing the MSM BS line. I'm not swallowing.

The Patriots are in Control. The Genius Crew is too stupid to Connect the Dots and know it.

The Dawg Crew doesn't want us to Connect the Dots and know it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]share a picture

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19156219 01/28/24
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, jaguartx still hasn't figured out that photos on the internet can be made to look like anything you want them to, and that people do change over time. And with cosmetic surgery, which has become very popular these days, especially with public figures who want to look younger.

Hell, when I go to the gym about half the old women in there have obviously had cosmetic surgery.

Poor jaguartx.

Whip #19156243 01/28/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You dumbasses who say Q is a Larp forget Q said the Truth is going to come out.

You dumbasses said the truth wasn't ever going to come out, nothing was happening, nothing was going to happen, etc.

Now you dumbasses are watching the truth come out and it's plain to see something is being done and that the people are being led from Dark to Light and they are turning against the left and things are being done.

And when the Military moves and pukes get prosecuted you pukes will still be saying Q is a Larp and such and such didn't happen and your crooked cousin didn't get prosecuted and ......

Parrots, just like your buds who say the border is under control.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19156273 01/28/24
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And when the Military moves and pukes get prosecuted.....

LOL, when is the military gonna move, who's gonna get prosecuted, and for what, Carnac the Magnificent?

Whip #19156295 01/28/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Masks? Body doubles? Using the lefts playbook against them?

Come on Smokeapole, JQube, woolve, .....tell us how Trump was feeding us BS when he said he shouldn't be calling Kilery beautiful because of her stand in.

Sorry guys, and you too Houston_2, your Killery is "Sorta gone" (as in forever). grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc].

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
But more fundamentally, Jag, can you count the number of flags?

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Come on Gayghost, Lostinhell, Calledumb, Sickermore, Plumdumb, psychodog schiett, Mr Wiltsome, Buttview, Tigger, woolve, JQube, Smokeapole and Houston_2, tell us all the MSM BS line, as if we didn't already know.

you dumbasses....

you dumbasses....

you dumbasses....

Jag you hypocrite, those are slings and arrows you are leveling at us. You routinely whine your accusations that we attack you; but here you are in your stuttering, illiterate glory spitting out childhood namecalling like the mentally ill fool you don't know that you are.

Last edited by plumbum; 01/28/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Are you a sock puppet of Trigger's or are you attempting to give him a "head's up" on answers. A "Cliff Notes" as it were? Don't think so. Trigger's intellect is far greater than yours. The difference between his posts is night and day, with his being the day. Go look up "Black Swan" and learn how to identify where your place on the planet might be if you clear your mind and look for the truth without letting your preconceived emotions or ego take over. You have likely managed to overcome Bk. Swan at sometime in your life. Don't give up on yourself yet...🙂

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Are you a sock puppet of Trigger's or are you attempting to give him a "head's up" on answers. A "Cliff Notes" as it were? Don't think so. Trigger's intellect is far greater than yours. The difference between his posts is night and day, with his being the day. Go look up "Black Swan" and learn how to identify where your place on the planet might be if you clear your mind and look for the truth without letting your preconceived emotions or ego take over. You have likely managed to overcome Bk. Swan at sometime in your life. Don't give up on yourself yet...🙂

I answered your question politely and in good faith, did I waste my time?

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[quote=jaguartx]Here's your new Conservative pro-closed borders Fetterman. Proof he Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew are too stupid to get a Clue.

Like Q said, "It's right before your very eyes".

"You have the choice to know".

So who chooses not to know? Who chooses to swallow the Fake Nues MSM BS line?

So tell us Fetterman got a Face Lift too, just like Bidet, Killery, Hairass and Piglosi and Jill the shill.

You guys just keep on believing OR pushing the MSM BS line. I'm not swallowing.

The Patriots are in Control. The Genius Crew is too stupid to Connect the Dots and know it.

The Dawg Crew doesn't want us to Connect the Dots and know it.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VHLnFhiGlHk?app=desktop[/video]

Page 2,185 of 2,280 1 2 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,759
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.