P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

We now live in a nation where qanon promotors are convicted child molesters; where qanon promoters believe in wherewolves; where qanon promoters believe Trump has been commander in chief for the last three years; and where qanon promoters believe Joe Biden is dead and Hillary Clinton is detained at GITMO.

Who is qanon? Please explain.

A desparate group of suckers following a 4Chan reject like he is some DaVinci Code messiah.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

We now live in a nation where qanon promotors are convicted child molesters; where qanon promoters believe in wherewolves; where qanon promoters believe Trump has been commander in chief for the last three years; and where qanon promoters believe Joe Biden is dead and Hillary Clinton is detained at GITMO.

A desparate group of suckers following a 4Chan reject like he is some DaVinci Code messiah.

If he doesn't know, this entire thread is pointless.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hey rjf, get us some videos of Bidet and Mayorkas telling us tha border is unner cuunttroll.

Like I said, youse guys got the CYAs MSM BS down pat. TFF.

Not sure why you asked me that. everybody knows that the border is not under control. Any news station, conservative or liberal will tell you that. There is video of Mayorkas saying its under control, no need to post it.

Know I answered your question, answer everybody else's question. HOW MANY FLAGS? Just admit your wrong simple as that.

I have been posting things that counter what Ariel and Q are saying and all you do is resort to name calling and such. If what I am finding is wrong, then post from a reliable source that I am wrong and you and Q are correct. YOU have not done that! when I do, again it resorts to more name calling. Counter my claim.

Again answer how many flags?

rjf #19157466 01/28/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by rjf
Hey rjf, get us some videos of Bidet and Mayorkas telling us tha border is unner cuunttroll.

Not sure why you asked me that. everybody knows that the border is not under control. Any news station, conservative or liberal will tell you that. There is video of Mayorkas saying its under control, no need to post it.

Know I answered your question, answer everybody else's question. HOW MANY FLAGS? Just admit your wrong simple as that.

I have been posting things that counter what Ariel and Q are saying and all you do is resort to name calling and such. If what I am finding is wrong, then post from a reliable source that I am wrong and you and Q are correct. YOU have not done that! when I do, again it resorts to more name calling. Counter my claim.

Not just name-calling, he is hurling slings and arrows at you. Just like he accuses everybody else doing.

Whip #19157475 01/28/24
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Jag you quote bible versus on occasion. Heres a couple for ya.

Psalm 34:14 – Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit.

Psalm 120:2-3 – Deliver me, O Lord, from lying lips, from a deceitful tongue.

One of the seven deadly sins God hates is a lying tongue (Proverbs 6:16-17). Here is why God hates lying. A person who lies hates the individual they are lying to (Proverbs 26:28). And if you hate another human being, God views the hater as a murderer (1 John 3:15; 1 John 4:20).

Think about it, You dont like your "junkyard dog crew".

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Originally Posted by K22
So is what he said true or not?
That is the subject.

Doctor is a descriptive word. There is no such thing as a qanon, so as I posted before, who is qanon. Please explain.

K22 #19159045 01/28/24
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
There is no such thing as a qanon, so as I posted before, who is qanon. Please explain.

GMAFB.

q anonymous supporter; aka most here.

But you knew that.

rjf #19159118 01/28/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf

You're too stupid to get the clue Trump gave you and continues to try and give you, dumbass.

Ask someone with a brain how many Flags Trump had put up to try and give you one.

Why don't you get real stupid and go back and try to count all the flag lapel pins people there had on. You could really prove your point to your satisfaction then.

Admit it, you're too stupid to connect the dots from his talks about how many times, and repeatedly, he had been to DC before announcing his presidential run to the number of flags he had up. You probably aren't aware of that because you never watched his rallies. If you had, you'd have a clue.

Here, dumbass, I'll try to give you more of a clue. It was the same number of flags he had up behind him to give this speech and many more.

I should have known that for those as stupid as you I'd have to specify the flags Trump had put up. Sorry, I'm not used to dealing with people as stupid as you.

Now here's another clue, it's fine by me if you want to show the Fire how stupid you are by dying on this hill.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/28/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rjf

You're too stupid to get the clue Trump gave you, dumbass.

Ask someone with a brain how many Flags Trump had put up to try and give you one.

Why don't you get real stupid and go back and try to count all the flag lapel pins people there had on. You could really prove your point to your satisfaction then.

Admit it, you're too stupid to connect the dots from his talks about how many times, and repeatedly, he had been to DC before announcing his presidential run to the number of flags he had up. You probably aren't aware of that because you never watched his rallies. If you had, you'd have a clue.

Here, dumbass, I'll try to give you more of a clue. It was the same number of flags he had up behind him to give this speech and many more.

Now here's another clue, it's fine by me if you want to show the Fire how stupid you are by dying on this hill.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I still see 18...

Last edited by Jcubed; 01/28/24.
Whip #19159155 01/28/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Pardon me JQube but i cant 't see what you posted because like others in the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew you are too stupid to listen to also.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #19159156 01/28/24
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Seems to be your hill, Jag.

Counting is easy. 1...2...3...4...5...it goes past 17 too.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Pardon me JQube but i cant 't see what you posted because like others in the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew you are too stupid to listen to also.

No, you are a coward. Nothing more, nothing less.

Whip #19159161 01/28/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dang, looks like you still can't even Connect those Dots even after I just explained it to you.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19159169 01/28/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey youse guys, tell us like Jeff Bezos did that Q is a Larp working for the CYA. that's always a good story.

Tell us how Trump is the kind of guy who is trying to send his Q believing Trumpsters down the Rabbit Hole.

The implication being that Trump must be an asswhole. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/28/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hey youse guys, tell us like Jeff Bezos did that Q is a Larp working for the CYA. that's always a good story.

Tell us how Trump is the kind of guy who is trying to send his Q believing Trumpsters down the Rabbit Hole.

The implication being that Trump must be an asswhole. grin

Tell us you’re anything but a delusional chickenshít troll.

Whip #19159210 01/28/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You still can't Connect the Dots that spells you're on ignore, but keep trying. Trump hasn't given up on you and he's still trying to give idiots like you some clues by pointing out Q. BTW, in Gematria the number 17 represents Q. Try to remember that. You can thank me later, if you ever get a clue. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19159226 01/28/24
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Count them, Jag...I see 18.

What do you see?

Whip #19159412 01/29/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19159418 01/29/24
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Where would you think Ariel amasses all this information?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #19159477 01/29/24
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It’s almost as if Ariel has a history in Character Assassination. What kind of organization conducts such extensive deep dives into personal histories and backgrounds? (Encompassing documentation and witness testimony…, with receipts?)
His resources obviously include a team of highly trained researchers very adapt in their skill set. We’re seeing a well-funded investigative team one would normally associate with military or other clandestine agencies, only his team seems to focus primarily on politicians, specifically what the majority of us thought were Patriots.
This is becoming disturbingly curious.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Page 2,187 of 2,280 1 2 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (6MMWASP, 673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 9 invisible), 1,780 guests, and 882 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,945
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.