Page 535 of 619 1 2 533 534 535 536 537 618 619
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[/b]
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, the new Fetterman acts like a different guy and is suddenly a Patriot. That's why he looks like a different guy.

"[b]I must be a dumbass to not trust the lefts You Tube"

How many youtube did you just post, at least 3?

Your quote you hypocritical piece of democrat, Hillary loving worthless lying piece of of no good quivering blob of flesh.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Youtube straight from, Jeantx Pierre, the leftist.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
rjf, youse guys are dumbasses. I'll prove it. Told you some time back I would.

Everyone wiith half a brain knows we the people have not selected a president in decades.

We were given two choices by the Nazi World Order cabal through the Neonazis who infiltrated our govt as they did big business and big pharma and Hollywood.

The elections were rigged long ago and that's how your bud Zero got his second term. Flipping 2 counties in Florida and Indiana did the trick.

The rigging was much more extensive in 2016 with your bud Killery in the race. The world and you knew she would win in 2016 because the fix was in.

You and the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew are so stupid you can't figure out how Trump won. It was all nice and legal. The Military Patriots took control BEFORE the election and stopped the steal.

You pukes are too stupid to realize they could have also stopped the steal in 2020 if they and Trump had wished. They wanted to let the traitors step in the Treason Trap so Trump could fulfill his promise to fix it so this election fraud never happened again.

Now they can prove the fraud and get people to demand Voter ID and destroy your DNC. They can also destroy the traitors in Military Tribunals and drain the Swamp.

You're Crew is too stupid to Connect the Dots and realize the only way this can be done AND use Trump to Make America Great Again is because of one fact you are too stupid to realize which is,

The Patriots are in Control. grin

Wiggle and Squiggle and piss and moan about Q all you wish. Q told you the Truth and because you pukes denied it and called Q a larp, Trump gave you the truth from Q again. He told you, as Q had that

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. wink

You stupid pukes keep calling Q a Larp and Trump keeps repeating Q. How stupid you pukes are.

Who do you think those with a clue are going to believe? You or Q. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/30/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You pukes are too stupid to realize they could have also stopped the steal in 2020 if they and Trump had wished. They wanted to let the traitors step in the Treason Trap so Trump could fulfill his promise to fix it so this election fraud never happened again.

Sure makes for a nice fairytale.

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Dang it. I just Kainet see what youse guys are a saying. Drat tha luck.

Hey, you know what I jest thot of? Ifin youens don't like wat I'm a sayin, youens kin put me on ignore like I did youens.

Thank you Jag-Jag Binks.

[Linked Image from static.wikia.nocookie.net]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey youse guys, here's a hard question. How many Flags did Trump have added at this rally to make SEVENTEEN.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Did you just call jaguartx a fairy? That's shameful.

But he does seem a little light in the loafers.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Everyone wiith half a brain knows we the people have not selected a president in decades.

We were given two choices by the Nazi World Order cabal through the Neonazis who infiltrated our govt as they did big business and big pharma and Hollywood.

The elections were rigged long ago and that's how your bud Zero got his second term. Flipping 2 counties in Florida and Indiana did the trick.

The rigging was much more extensive in 2016 with your bud Killery in the race. The world and you knew she would win in 2016 because the fix was in.

You and the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew are so stupid you can't figure out how Trump won. It was all nice and legal. The Military Patriots took control BEFORE the election and stopped the steal.

Now they can prove the fraud and get people to demand Voter ID and destroy your DNC. They can also destroy the traitors in Military Tribunals and drain the Swamp.

You're Crew is too stupid to Connect the Dots and realize the only way this can be done AND use Trump to Make America Great Again is because of one fact you are too stupid to realize which is,

Wiggle and Squiggle and piss and moan about Q all you wish. Q told you the Truth and because you pukes denied it and called Q a larp, Trump gave you the truth from Q again. He told you, as Q had that

You stupid pukes keep calling Q a Larp and Trump keeps repeating Q. How stupid you pukes are.

Jags ruminations remind me of this little fellow: "True story"

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Dang, I must've missed that jaguartx, which photoshopped meme reveals this tidbit?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by smokepole

Loafers aren’t where he is light.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Dang, I must've missed that jaguartx, which photoshopped meme reveals this tidbit?

You know, the one with the generals standing around holding their Q coffee cups.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You know, the one with the generals standing around holding their Q coffee cups.

That was a false flag operation, there weren't 17 of 'em. Must've been a particularly tough background to photoshop.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Loafers aren’t where he is light.

That's an insult to low IQ citizens everywhere.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

He says Trump won and didn't win by plan in different posts.

A theory that predicts both possible outcomes as true and can explain either is not a theory.

You really should take a step back and assess what you say...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jcubed

A theory that predicts both possible outcomes as true and can explain either is not a theory.

Wait a minute. Are you saying that what jaguartx posts are "theories?"

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Hey youse guys, here's a hard question. How many Flags did Trump have added at this rally to make SEVENTEEN.

Who says Trump "added" any?

What does the rest of the stage look like?

Besides, you can't count flags anyways.

Last edited by plumbum; 01/31/24.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Wait a minute. Are you saying that what jaguartx posts are "theories?"

Nothing close.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by plumbum

Who says Trump "added" any?

What does the rest of the stage look like?

Besides, you can't count flags anyways.

You mean the part that's conveniently hidden behind the crowd?

Page 535 of 619 1 2 533 534 535 536 537 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1Akshooter, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,875
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.