Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The queen from Queensland thinks that spelling science correctly is the same thing as understanding science….getting a lesson on science by the Queensland queef is like getting dancing lessons from Steven Hawking…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
when the two pieces of shiit that the sciencetard gaytheists worship make a funny meme

Hilarious & priceless

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I thought Aces had contracted Alaskapox from SwampKaren via unsanitary bidet use habits.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The queen from Queensland thinks that spelling science correctly is the same thing as understanding science….getting a lesson on science by the Queensland queef is like getting dancing lessons from Steven Hawking…

Blowhard Ace, a legend in his own addled mind, grubby in his defense of myth, magic and fantasy, thinks he has made some sort of point.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Blowhard Ace, a legend in his own addled mind, grubby in his defense of myth, magic and fantasy, thinks he has made some sort of point.

Huh?…..you were able to string a few words together but you fail to use them in a coherent sentence. The only point that I MADE, despite your inability to comprehend it was that you are a dumbfuck. Your stuttering reply proved it. 😂

I thought Aces had contracted Alaskapox from SwampKaren via unsanitary bidet use habits.

There’s your first problem (among many)…..you “thought”. You’re lying…because we all know that you don’t possess the ability to think. If you want to make a declarative statement like, “you thought…” then you need to provide proof that you have the ability to “think”…..unfortunately though based upon your history here you have yet to “think” about anything except my ass and your fantasies about my bathroom habits. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Get over it, Ace. Grow up.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1234, 1lesfox, 58 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,389
Posts18,488,664
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.