R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by hosfly
Explaines why "Bolten" was claiming DJT couldnt legally run for a 3rd term,, Had a link but wouldnt take

Bolton forgot we are under the original Constitution of the Republic now. It has no restriction on how long or often one may serve.
Oh for God's sake, man! Please tell us that you are just trolling us with your Q bullshiit. Now's your chance to come clean once and for all.

Jag is actually a Liberal and he is just baiting us in to these threads. He/she is probably making a list of those that post on this thread. So ya, it appears he/she is a troll.

Attached Images
Last edited by rjf; 02/03/24. Reason: didnt post
GB1

Whip #19176273 02/03/24
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

8kun! The Lost Oraqle!

Whip #19177600 02/03/24
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thumper is a troll; admitted as much.

Also delusional as a mad hatter.

Whip #19177874 02/03/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

Whip #19177879 02/03/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19177902 02/03/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

rjf #19177925 02/03/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
[Linked Image]

Truth. They don't even listen to Trump. You know why? Three reasons. He's a believer trying to suck them down the Q Rabbit Hole, he's a liar telling them we will Make America Great Again and because they are too stupid to Connect the Dots.

You're pretty stupid too, rjf. You're stupid enough to think I want them to listen.

I'm not trying to convince them, I'm just getting them to prove to the Far how stupid they really are. grin

One has to be pretty dang stupid, like you, to not have enough discernment to listen to Trump and Q. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/03/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19178353 02/04/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19178354 02/04/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
shining world
@shiningworld8
ยท
2h
Ariel, thanks for the impactful article. Once again, it looks like I won't be getting much sleep. Something's on my mind, can I ask a question?

If Tucker Carlson interviews President Putin, what do you think could be the intention?

Sorry if it's a trivial question. ๐Ÿ™
shining world reposted
Ariel
@Prolotario1

Listen to me. Carefully. What you are witnessing with most public figures is a timeline correction. All these people have made a deal to carry out "The Great Awakening" without causing a Civil War.

This is why some are being allowed to stick around. What you are watching with Tucker Carlson is the 2.0 version doing what the original one would never be allowed to do.

Why? Because he's gone. This operation was never about abruptly removing all the pedophiles without any recourse to avoid social upheaval.

You are watching a delicate mission to awaken the people so that when it's time to show the tribunals it will be welcomed but half-way scoffed at as well. Because you have people who refuse to believe their sacred cows are Satanic Pedos. Especially the Conservatives. These are the more harder ones to awaken.

They are more brainwashed then the liberals. The Liberals carry on like the entire system is [bleep] up and just thug it out. The conservative actually believe all you need patriots, guns, bible, and the constitution to save this country.

Not knowing this is the other arm of the Cabal that is controlled by the Military Industrial Complex. Which is controlled from underground. Where 90% of the missing children are taken. This is why this has taken so long. Because people who had shows on CIA television for years know exactly where those kids are and most likely abused them as well.

Last edited by K22; 02/04/24.
IC B3

Whip #19178365 02/04/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19178391 02/04/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
One has to be pretty dang stupid, like you, to not have enough discernment to listen to Trump and Q. whistle

One must be completely stupid to not be able to discern between Trump and "Q."

K22 #19179058 02/04/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
shining world
@shiningworld8
ยท
2h
Ariel, thanks for the impactful article. Once again, it looks like I won't be getting much sleep. Something's on my mind, can I ask a question?

If Tucker Carlson interviews President Putin, what do you think could be the intention?

shining world reposted
Ariel
@Prolotario1

Listen to me. Carefully. What you are witnessing with most public figures is a timeline correction. All these people have made a deal to carry out "The Great Awakening" without causing a Civil War.

This is why some are being allowed to stick around. What you are watching with Tucker Carlson is the 2.0 version doing what the original one would never be allowed to do.

Why? Because he's gone. This operation was never about abruptly removing all the pedophiles without any recourse to avoid social upheaval.

You are watching a delicate mission to awaken the people so that when it's time to show the tribunals it will be welcomed but half-way scoffed at as well. Because you have people who refuse to believe their sacred cows are Satanic Pedos. Especially the Conservatives. These are the more harder ones to awaken.

They are more brainwashed then the liberals. The Liberals carry on like the entire system is [bleep] up and just thug it out. The conservative actually believe all you need patriots, guns, bible, and the constitution to save this country.

Not knowing this is the other arm of the Cabal that is controlled by the Military Industrial Complex. Which is controlled from underground. Where 90% of the missing children are taken. This is why this has taken so long. Because people who had shows on CIA television for years know exactly where those kids are and most likely abused them as well.

What did Trump say re the most difficult people to awaken? Not the people in far away places but the conservatives right here at home.

Why would that be? Some are toooooo stupid to Connect the Dots. Que the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/04/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19179226 02/04/24
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
shining world
@shiningworld8
ยท
2h

shining world reposted
Ariel
@Prolotario1

What did Trump say re the most difficult people to awaken? Not the people in far away places but the conservatives right here at home.

Why would that be? Some are toooooo stupid to Connect the Dots. Que the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew. grin
Trump said that? When?

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rjf
[Linked Image]

Truth. They don't even listen to Trump. You know why? Three reasons. He's a believer trying to suck them down the Q Rabbit Hole, he's a liar telling them we will Make America Great Again and because they are too stupid to Connect the Dots.

You're pretty stupid too, rjf. You're stupid enough to think I want them to listen.

I'm not trying to convince them, I'm just getting them to prove to the Far how stupid they really are. grin

"Your pretty stupid"! Is that the best you got? How about countering and proving that I'm wrong. You post and I counter it then YOU, call it leftist. Then all of the sudden, boom Your posting from YouTube and such but call me and the others stupid. Your ignorance is getting the best of you. And you thinking Trump is, GOD, is pure lunacy. That's mental ward talk bud. Not even sure k22 has posted stuff that far out. If something doesn't meet YOUR agenda then all you do is call names. Typical liberal, call us racist and you have gone full circle.

A good debate is met with facts that can't be disputed. The flags you posted at 17, ya didn't show the entire picture only parts of it. You need to put down the pipe for a few days and relax.

I know I know, only thing you'll post is how stupid I am or the others. Anyway keep posting your nonsense and we'll just keep countering it back.๐Ÿ–•

Whip #19179541 02/04/24
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[Linked Image]

Here ya go jag. Maybe it will make you feel better. Just keep your hands out of your pants, dont want blisters.

Whip #19179651 02/04/24
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
rjf, good point on the name-calling. He started that crap from close to day 1 and apparently things it's cute, or demeaning or something. Instead, it only demonstrates his immaturity and narcissism.
If you're going to call someone names, don't play with "cute" names - instead, be direct and do what I do when I call Jag "Dumbass".

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
rjf, good point on the name-calling. He started that crap from close to day 1 and apparently things it's cute, or demeaning or something. Instead, it only demonstrates his immaturity and narcissism.
If you're going to call someone names, don't play with "cute" names - instead, be direct and do what I do when I call Jag "Dumbass".

Your correct trig! Thanks!

Page 2,194 of 2,280 1 2 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1moredeer, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 222ND, 55 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,800
Posts18,516,252
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.