Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...be-governor-reservation-kristi-noem.html

Furious South Dakota tribe BANISHES Governor Kristi Noem from its reservation after she said she wanted to send razor wire and troops to the southern border

A South Dakota tribe has banned Governor Kristi Noem from going near its lands after the remarks she made about the ever-growing crisis at the US-Mexico border.

Republican Noem, 52, was 'banished' from the Pine Ridge Reservation after she said she wanted to send razor wire and security personnel to Texas to help deter migrants crossing into the US.

The tribe's President Frank Star Comes Out said on Friday: 'Due to the safety of the Oyate, effective immediately, you are hereby Banished from the homelands of the Oglala Sioux Tribe!'

He accused Noem of using the border crisis to help get Trump get re-elected.

Speaking about the migrants coming into the US, Star Comes Out said: 'They don't need to be put in cages, separated from their children like during the Trump Administration, or be cut up by razor wire furnished by, of all places, South Dakota.'

Noem said on Wednesday that a 'gang' calling itself the Ghost Dancers is murdering people on the Pine Ridge Reservation. But the leader took deep offense to this.

The Gov. previously said: 'Murders are being committed by cartel members on the Pine Ridge reservation and in Rapid City, and a gang called the 'Ghost Dancers' are affiliated with these cartels.

'They have been successful in recruiting tribal members to join their criminal activity.'

However, the tribal leader said Ghost Dance is one of the Oglala Sioux's 'most sacred ceremonies,' in their community - and he said her reference to this 'was used with blatant disrespect and is insulting to our Oyate.'

Oyate is a word for people or nation.

Star made clear in this scathing message to Noem that the Oglala Sioux tribe is a 'sovereign nation that is neither a Democrat nor Republican tribe.'

In response to the ban, Noem said: 'In my first year serving as Governor, I repeatedly visited Pine Ridge to work on relationships between the State of South Dakota and the Oglala Sioux Tribe.

'It is unfortunate that President Sar Comes Out chose to bring politics into a discussion regarding the effects of our federal government's failure to enforce federal laws at the southern border and on tribal lands.

'I have been working for years to build relationships with our tribes.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
WGAF?

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
2 more reasons to like her…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
bring the Gatling along this time...

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
She should go get a few bus loads and drop off to them and sit back and see what they say then. Only problem is then she'll have to deal with them later.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
bring the Gatling along this time...

Don't turn your back on your Cabela's Pine Ridge scope tonight.....best to just lock it up in your safe.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Those indian's are fu cking stupid. They are either with us in shutting the border down, or they are not. They don't need to bring politics into it. No wonder tribes fought fiercely against one another. Some of them were just plain fu cking mentally retarded..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
His mention of Trump and cages tells me all I need to know about his politics and intelligence level. Another notch in Noem’s belt.

Fear the crabcat.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Worst reservation and people of that ilk in America. One big degenerating cancer on the prairie any more.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
last time i was driving through pine ridge i would say it be like home for those invaders from points south of texas.

IC B3

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So what.

The Pine Ridge reservation is some of the most beautiful country in SD, once you look past the garbage and 3rd world conditions. If Governor Noem puts a damper on the drug trade there, it could literally, be war. Think cartels...

You have part of the population there that would love to see it cleaned up, the other part wants to keep it as is, with as many handouts as possible.

Arcus Venator
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I doubt she'll loose any sleep over it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Secure our border with Pine Ridge. It works both ways.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do those Indians get state aid of any sort? Cut that off immediately. That is what they want right?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
His mention of Trump and cages tells me all I need to know about his politics and intelligence level. Another notch in Noem’s belt.

Yes. Proved he's a dumb fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I bet those Indians enforce their Rez borders...

Hypocritical fuggers.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I bet those Indians enforce their Rez borders...

Hypocritical fuggers.

Vehemently!

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Suggest Pine Ridge President do something like worry about clean water, alcohol and drug addiction, diabetes, lack of health care and lack of proper education on his tribal lands.

Instead he’s cheering on the very thing that will starve out his own people and take resources from them. Another poser probably robbing his own people whenever he can.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The Ogallala Sioux tribe does not allow alcohol sales on Pine Ridge Reservation. It is a proven fact that it does not enhance their lives. Alcoholism doesn't enhance anyone's life. That is why there are so many of them off the res it's easier to get alcohol. Before you can help anyone with their alcoholism they have to want to help themselves. If they don't they won't. That simple. It is an easy place for cartels to recruit drug pushers and they do. When the gambling came in they called it the new buffalo and alot of them got jobs and enjoyed some prosperity. When some of there kids go off to college and graduate with a degree and prospects they leave the state to succeed so they won't have all their relatives come move in and load on them. As long as they don't change their values they face an endless cycle of poverty and a short life expectancy. Noem spoke truth and that's more than some can handle..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

371 members (204guy, 222Sako, 22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 40 invisible), 1,388 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,850
Posts18,517,575
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.