Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,195 of 2,280 1 2 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2279 2280
Whip #19179802 02/04/24
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I don't even waste my time reading Jag ans K22's post anymore. I just scroll past and read the ones telling them have off the charts they have gotten. With 2194 pages I'm sure I've read it before........several times. I haven't figured out why the Mods keep letting it go on. They must be getting a monetary kick back off it. It bothers me most that these people are allowed to walk the streets.

GB1

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by pyscodog
I don't even waste my time reading Jag ans K22's post anymore. I just scroll past and read the ones telling them have off the charts they have gotten. With 2194 pages I'm sure I've read it before........several times. I haven't figured out why the Mods keep letting it go on. They must be getting a monetary kick back off it. It bothers me most that these people are allowed to walk the streets.

You have a point! I've read the mockery on other boards. Makes us look like loons.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It bothers me most that these people are allowed to walk the streets.

Seriously? You think they should be locked up or something?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
It bothers me most that these people are allowed to walk the streets.

Seriously? You think they should be locked up or something?

Locked up or psycho drugs.

Whip #19179867 02/04/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Whoa!!!!
Locked up, psycho drugs!
Your anti American thinking is starting to show. You may want to back that truck up.

IC B2

K22 #19179912 02/04/24
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by K22
Whoa!!!!
Locked up, psycho drugs!
Your anti American thinking is starting to show. You may want to back that truck up.

No just sain thinking. Didn't think you were that far gone. I stand corrected. Anti American thinking because Your A nut. Hmm, far stretch. Amazing how q gets questioned and now un American. You are a blithering fool.

Last edited by rjf; 02/04/24. Reason: Change
Whip #19179981 02/04/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

rjf #19179989 02/04/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22
Whoa!!!!
Locked up, psycho drugs!

No just sain thinking. Didn't think you were that far gone. I stand corrected. Anti American thinking because Your A nut. Hmm, far stretch. Amazing how q gets questioned and now un American. You are a blithering fool.

You may want to try again. Maybe see if you can figure out what I was saying.
Trying to give you a chance to not look like a blithering fool.

Whip #19179995 02/04/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Exactly the way democrats do an say.. hive minds..

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #19179999 02/04/24
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22
Whoa!!!!
Locked up, psycho drugs!

You may want to try again. Maybe see if you can figure out what I was saying.
Trying to give you a chance to not look like a blithering fool.

Try again? You said anti American because I think some qbers are nuts. I stand corrected again and you make my point valid. I still didn't think you were that far gone. Again, corrected by you.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly

Exactly!
They claim to be "Patriotic Americans" but want to lock up or administered psycho drugs for exercising their Freedom of Speech.
That is very much anti American.

K22 #19180152 02/04/24
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by K22

Exactly!
They claim to be "Patriotic Americans" but want to lock up or administered psycho drugs for exercising their Freedom of Speech.

Like arguing with a mirror. 🤦

A simpleton at best! And that's credit for the simpleton!

Whip #19180285 02/04/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Whether Rick Bin closes the thread out or not, does not change the fact that [bleep] going down that you dont want to see, Rick Bin Lets Us try to figure out and puzzle together a MASS happening in our world, A happening that you either dont want to see or refuse to see, but you you feel threatened and want it to go away so YOU can feel safe and sane,,, Rick Bin ALSO lets you guys whine an cry and call out what YOU dont like,, IM sorry you you feel safer in the light of "sanity" but there are MILLIONS around the world that know [bleep] from shinola,, If whats posted here is so unbelievable and so insane,,Whats REALLY going on that isnt posted would send you to a mental ward,, This evil cabal [bleep] has been going on for a long time,, whether the thread is taken out or not? wont change it a bit ,, fact is its a victory for the side of evil,, shut it up make it go away,, so nobody else wakes up to the facts of the world,,, would do yall good to go down a rabbit hole or two,instead of packing up like howler monkeys,and drowning out your fears,,, if this tread offends you,, go back to the ,biggest airplane crap,or what leaves to wipe my butt after i crap, or the smelliest crap i ever took thread,, best of to leave the crazies alone,, dont sully yourself with this HUH?

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Why is it they want everyone to march to the same drumbeat, think the same way, believe the same way, and all must be in the "cool" crowd? Why do they think that is the only "right" way?
Why is it information can be posted and I or others are suppose to defend it, explain it, or fetch some proof they don't want to go find? Why don't they go after the original poster?
Why would someone call those who don't march to his drum, psycho, and want them drugged, when it's quite obvious that person is endeared to psycho(s) by using that name for all the world to see. Seems he would consider it a good thing based on his using it. He adds dog to that name and dogs are a good thing, therefore I must conclude that to be a psycho puts one at the top of his list of best friends.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Whether Rick Bin closes the thread out or not.....

I doubt he would close it down, why would he? I sure hope not.

For psychodog and rjf, you can disagree and even ridicule what they say until the cows come home but the one thing you can't question is their right to say it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K22 #19180534 02/04/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22

Exactly!

No, not for exercising freedom of speech, but because rjf suspects you are incapable of caring for yourself due to your evident inability to test reality.

I share in his concern for you, but I see no need to lock you Q-types up. I do feel bad for your families though.

Last edited by plumbum; 02/04/24.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by smokepole
Whether Rick Bin closes the thread out or not.....

I doubt he would close it down, why would he? I sure hope not.

For psychodog and rjf, you can disagree and even ridicule what they say until the cows come home but the one thing you can't question is their right to say it.
Nor ours for posting
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #19180562 02/04/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22
Why is it they want everyone to march to the same drumbeat, think the same way, believe the same way, and all must be in the "cool" crowd? Why do they think that is the only "right" way?
Why is it information can be posted and I or others are suppose to defend it, explain it, or fetch some proof they don't want to go find? Why don't they go after the original poster?
Why would someone call those who don't march to his drum, psycho, and want them drugged, when it's quite obvious that person is endeared to psycho(s) by using that name for all the world to see. Seems he would consider it a good thing based on his using it. He adds dog to that name and dogs are a good thing, therefore I must conclude that to be a psycho puts one at the top of his list of best friends.
same reason kids will hold hands in the dark

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22

Exactly!

No, not for exercising freedom of speech, but because rjf suspects you are incapable of caring for yourself due to your evident inability to test reality.

I share in his concern for you, but I see no need to lock you Q-types up. I do feel bad for your families though.
Thank Q for your concern,, Im awake and just fine,,thanks Ive been caring and providing for my family andfriends for a long time an still will God willing,, My family see most things the same way as I do and some are more ,,hardcore,,as for Reality?? You havnt seen the ball since the kickoff if you cant see whats out there in the open,, You and YOUR like have their eyes closed hoping its all BS or that at worst, itll go away,, I and others here can see, some, better than others, whats coming and IF Q is right Im in, If not and SHTF and it goes hot Im in as well,,, you know where I stand.. If this offends you Plz put my crazy ass on ignore,, This bickering and lip service is exactly what they (evil) wants, Instead of keyboard warrioring try diving into some of these hole and see where it leads,, theres alot out there and you may not have the sand to stick if this thread offends you,,

I AM AMERICA!
rjf #19180635 02/04/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
[Linked Image]

Here ya go jag. Maybe it will make you feel better. Just keep your hands out of your pants, dont want blisters.

Like you get in your throat?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,195 of 2,280 1 2 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 2ndwind, 8 invisible), 1,737 guests, and 830 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,950
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.