Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Texas is as good as any place to kick it off. At least it’s not cold.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Remember when Obsama said that he wanted an army as big as the govt's ?

That is exactly what is happening

Yes, I do remember I made a comment here before about that. Just look what's crossing the border, lots of young military age men .A member posted on this thread if the left can cheat enough to win the 24 election they will just proceed in taking down America as we know it. If Trump wins I believe there will be trouble.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Watch and discuss, or not.

Had already seen the video and the answer was YES.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is a 10lb. rabbit fat?

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Dougals McArthur drove the Bonus Army out.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All they have to do is to call Patriots "racists" and "insurgents", and that's all it will take.

Remember also, that much of the war against us will be executed (literally) by remote control. "Drones" and other remotely-operated munitions will be the primary method of pacifying dissent. It will merely be a video game to those charged with this task.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
No, they will act against "domestic terrorists" who are a "threat" to "democracy".

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Wonder how fast they can make drones?

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The illegals sure will, and that’s who they’ll use.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
jaguartx: I am beginning to think you are a plant put here to stir up “infidels” for the government. Are you on any other forums?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Remember when Obsama said that he wanted an army as big as the govt's ?

That is exactly what is happening

Yes, I do remember I made a comment here before about that. Just look what's crossing the border, lots of young military age men .A member posted on this thread if the left can cheat enough to win the 24 election they will just proceed in taking down America as we know it. If Trump wins I believe there will be trouble.

Along that same vein of thought...I just watched a rather long video of Tucker and a biologist Bret Weinstein. Weinstein had just returned from Panama and the Darien Gap where all the so called migrants are coming through. There are of course UN and NGO's helping the migrants with filthy rest camps...we knew that, but it turns out the Chinese have a separate camp, neat as any military camp where reporters and civilians are not allowed access. And the Chinese are young fit military age males, a very few females and no children. WTH is going on? The Chinese have never encouraged emigration as far as I know. Yet here is an orderly clean camp, handling hundreds and maybe thousands, obviously operating with the permission of Panama...and it's impossible to believe the US govt is ignorant of this. The scene this paints is frightening.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Watch and discuss, or not.

Why do you think all the military aged single males are walking into Texas? TO SHOOT YOUR DUMB ASSES.

WAKE THE FUGG UP YOU IGNORANT SUM BITCHES.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
All they have to do is to call Patriots "racists" and "insurgents", and that's all it will take.

Remember also, that much of the war against us will be executed (literally) by remote control. "Drones" and other remotely-operated munitions will be the primary method of pacifying dissent. It will merely be a video game to those charged with this task.
Yeah, you’re absolutely right. Far better to live on as a slave than to be killed and labeled a “racist”, “Domestic Terrorist”, and a “threat to democracy”.
And when The Abomination Of Desolation finally reveals himself, we’ll all swear allegiance to him together, and live happily ever after.
It’s as plane as the nose on your face now, that this is a battle between evil and Righteousness.
Sure don’t want to get labeled for being on the wrong side!😟
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I think the military could turn on US citizens if ordered. I also think several US born citizens could do some real damage on the way out, like destroy power grids, poison water supplies, destroy DAMs, bridges, etc. Block food supplies to cities. Guerrilla warfare... Burn the shigt out of everything, etc...

I mean is the military going to be able to round up 100 million or more people before they catch on and start fighting back and real damage is done? Every major city in this country would be burnt to the ground, at the very least...

How long does it take some of those in the military "just following orders" to catch on and lose the stomach for killing American citizens that are fighting for freedom...I think it would be stupid to assume that they all stay on board knowing that some of their own family and friends may be impacted by the orders they are following...

I think nobody wins if it comes down to that...

FWIW, apparently it gets easier instead of harder.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_Police_Battalion_101

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
jaguartx: I am beginning to think you are a plant put here to stir up “infidels” for the government. Are you on any other forums?

He is just nuts.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The national guard wouldn’t

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by Stophel

Yeah, you’re absolutely right. Far better to live on as a slave than to be killed and labeled a “racist”, “Domestic Terrorist”, and a “threat to democracy”.
And when The Abomination Of Desolation finally reveals himself, we’ll all swear allegiance to him together, and live happily ever after.
It’s as plane as the nose on your face now, that this is a battle between evil and Righteousness.
Sure don’t want to get labeled for being on the wrong side!😟
Reon

Stophel didn't say anything about living as a slave, but instead pointed out how the system works.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by earlybrd

The National guard was involved in confiscating firearms during Katrina.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y'ALL ABOUT TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS REALLY IN THAT SHOT Y'ALL KEPT LINING UP FOR. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I WOULDN'T BE ALL THAT SURPRISED WHEN WE LEARN ITS A BINARY DRUG. PART 1 INJECTED, PART 2 WAS AIRBORNE AND DISTRIBUTED ACROSS THE COUNTRY BY THE CHINESE BALLOON. AND IT MIXES IN YOUR BODY.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by earlybrd

You are way more ignorant than I thought. And that is saying something.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

343 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 163bc, 37 invisible), 1,952 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,215
Posts18,503,958
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.