Page 2,196 of 2,280 1 2 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2279 2280
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by hosfly
Whether Rick Bin closes the thread out or not.....

I doubt he would close it down, why would he? I sure hope not.

For psychodog and rjf, you can disagree and even ridicule what they say until the cows come home but the one thing you can't question is their right to say it.

Smoke, not gonna argue with you because your correct. I agree with what you post anyway.

GB1

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rjf
[Linked Image]

Here ya go jag. Maybe it will make you feel better. Just keep your hands out of your pants, dont want blisters.

Like you get in your throat?

Lump in my throat, no not the same. You little liberal you!!

K22 #19180670 02/04/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Whoa!!!!
Locked up, psycho drugs!
Your anti American thinking is starting to show. You may want to back that truck up.

Why should they? Their buds are working like hell to lock Trump up, or worse. As you said, letting their true colors show.

I think I warned you long ago. Satan's minions are going to be after you, me and all Christianity.

That's why Bezos, the Washington Post and leftist like them are AntiQubers and AntiAmerican and Antitrumpers.

Q screwed up with them when he said "Pray" and "The left can't win" and "God Wins."

Q really screwed the pooch when he said, "These people are Stupid".

grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #19180692 02/04/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Why is it they want everyone to march to the same drumbeat, think the same way, believe the same way, and all must be in the "cool" crowd? Why do they think that is the only "right" way?

We are all supposed to wear clothing in public, bathe, and not shît ourselves. Some uniformity is good. We should all also agree about things like water being wet, up meaning up, cold meaning cold, etc. And that Joe Biden isn't an imposter walking around in a scooby-doo mask with tabs flopping around, that nobody in their right mind seems to notice. Just Q, Ariel, Jag, K22 and the Qanon types.

Why is it information can be posted and I or others are suppose to defend it, explain it, or fetch some proof they don't want to go find? Why don't they go after the original poster?

If you link to the info, you have adopted it. Besides, you believe in it and defend it anyways. You link to Ariel statingv we are under maritime law, arguec that we are, and now you want us to argue with him? He didn't post the link in the thread! YOU need to take responsibility for the crazy you post!

Why would someone call those who don't march to his drum, psycho, and want them drugged, when it's quite obvious that person is endeared to psycho(s) by using that name for all the world to see. Seems he would consider it a good thing based on his using it. He adds dog to that name and dogs are a good thing, therefore I must conclude that to be a psycho puts one at the top of his list of best friends.

Hold on, the beat of not just his drum, but the drumbeat of collective reality. There are no lizard people. There are no werewolves. There are no Heineken kegs of adrenochrome. There is no basement in Comet Pizza (or the Alamo).

Last edited by plumbum; 02/04/24.
rjf #19180712 02/04/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22
Whoa!!!!
Locked up, psycho drugs!
Your anti American thinking is starting to show. You may want to back that truck up.

No just sain thinking. Didn't think you were that far gone. I stand corrected. Anti American thinking because Your A nut. Hmm, far stretch. Amazing how q gets questioned and now un American. You are a blithering fool.

You may want to try again. Maybe see if you can figure out what I was saying.
Trying to give you a chance to not look like a blithering fool.

Try again? You said anti American because I think some qbers are nuts. I stand corrected again and you make my point valid. I still didn't think you were that far gone. Again, corrected by you.

Hey dumbass, you can't legitimately separate Q from Trump because Trump repeats many of Qs drops word for word and Retruths on Truth Social many more Q drops.

Youd be able to see that if you werent too stupid to Connect the Dots.

You stupidly try to distract others from that truth by simply ignoring that fact. Unfortunately for you, most are smart enough to see you treading the line trying to avoid conceding thar fact.

As K22 says, your showing your own agenda.

You're too stupid to realize what Trump clued people into here. Try to convince others into being as stupid as you.

Why don't you just get it all off your breasts and say Trump is lying here about Q.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #19180731 02/04/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
rjf, why don't you just let us know how much you're paid for your BS posts. Who knows, maybe I'd join up with you and low-rate Q.

After all, nothing you or I do will affect a thing, since Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
...Instead of keyboard warrioring try diving into some of these hole and see where it leads,, theres alot out there and you may not have the sand to stick if this thread offends you,,

The thread doesn't "offend" me.

And I do follow some of the links. I do look at some of the info. I have found little of it credible.

Do you believe in werewolves?

That Hillary is in Gitmo, and there is an imposter in her place?

That Joe Biden and Kamala are imposters in rubber scooby-doo masks with the tabs visible?

That Trump has Jesus blood?

Have you looked into those? What do you believe?

Last edited by plumbum; 02/04/24.
Whip #19180827 02/04/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, you guys are doing good. I think you're getting me convinced that Q is a Larp.

Keep it up about 16 more months and I think you'll have me convinced. Your arguments and BS and attacks are a bit convincing but you're getting better.

Good luck. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
rjf, why don't you just let us know how much you're paid for your BS posts. Who knows, maybe I'd join up with you and low-rate Q.

After all, nothing you or I do will affect a thing, since Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. grin

Lol, paid! Google could be your friend. You little Democrat lover you!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey, you guys are doing good. I think you're getting me convinced that Q is a Larp.

Keep it up about 16 more months and I think you'll have me convinced. Your arguments and BS and attacks are a bit convincing but you're getting better.

Good luck. grin
16 months? Is that you finally putting a date on when the Something Big is going to happen?

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Why is it they want everyone to march to the same drumbeat, think the same way, believe the same way, and all must be in the "cool" crowd? Why do they think that is the only "right" way?
Why is it information can be posted and I or others are suppose to defend it, explain it, or fetch some proof they don't want to go find? Why don't they go after the original poster?
Why would someone call those who don't march to his drum, psycho, and want them drugged, when it's quite obvious that person is endeared to psycho(s) by using that name for all the world to see. Seems he would consider it a good thing based on his using it. He adds dog to that name and dogs are a good thing, therefore I must conclude that to be a psycho puts one at the top of his list of best friends.
same reason kids will hold hands in the dark

Same reason the blecks and browns and snowflakes and lieberals all stuck together against the conservatives. Leftists do that.

Now, they are afraid. There is Panic in DC. They never thought she would lose. Now they all lose.

Didn't Trump repeat that from Q too?

Why do they all lose? Because, as Q said, We have it all. The Military Patriots in Control have it all and it's being dripped out and the drip is becoming a flood. The truth is coming out and will expose them and turn the people against the pukes. That's why some of them are attacking us. They don't want the truth coming out.

It tears their ass up to hear Q or Trump reveal Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

It's has become their nightmare and they hate it. So, they strike out at it, like Kilery and Piglosi, like snakes on a pitchfork.

The thing is, we are the only thing these snakes can strike out at.

Gee, too bad.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/04/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rjf
[Linked Image]

Here ya go jag. Maybe it will make you feel better. Just keep your hands out of your pants, dont want blisters.

Like you get in your throat?
Did you graduate 5th grade?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by plumbum
...Instead of keyboard warrioring try diving into some of these hole and see where it leads,, theres alot out there and you may not have the sand to stick if this thread offends you,,

And I do follow some of the links. I do look at some of the info. I have found little of it credible.

That Joe Biden and Kamala are imposters in rubber scooby-doo masks with the tabs visible?

I dont beileve in werewolves,ghost's spooks or leprechaus, could they be there maybe,, I do believe Hitlery has been gagged,and tracer tagged, This version of "joe" is not the real fjb,, Trump and Jesus blood? I couldnt say,, but has Q posted anything about werewolves? did Q posy Hitlery was in Gitmoe or arrested? again I think shes been tracer tagged after arrested,, where is Q drop for an imposter ]joe[ they may be there I havnt read thru them in a while,, You see once you take off the training wheels you can peddle where you like,, Please post up Q's drop on Jesus blood,, seems like i read a thread years back that mentioned it, but it didnt stick

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I dont beileve in werewolves,ghost's spooks or leprechaus, could they be there maybe,, I do believe Hitlery has been gagged,and tracer tagged, This version of "joe" is not the real fjb,, Trump and Jesus blood? I couldnt say,, but has Q posted anything about werewolves? did Q posy Hitlery was in Gitmoe or arrested? again I think shes been tracer tagged after arrested,, where is Q drop for an imposter ]joe[ they may be there I havnt read thru them in a while,, You see once you take off the training wheels you can peddle where you like,, Please post up Q's drop on Jesus blood,, seems like i read a thread years back that mentioned it, but it didnt stick

I haven't seen it.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19181046 02/04/24
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I suppose I'm just exercising MY RIGHT to Free Speech as well. Same as the rest. Sorry if you don't like it. That's your problem.

Whip #19181151 02/04/24
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thump Thump Thump Thump

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Jag mentioned the Trump Jesus blood. I don't read Q drops unless they are posted here.

Whip #19181248 02/05/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19181249 02/05/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by pyscodog
I suppose I'm just exercising MY RIGHT to Free Speech as well. Same as the rest. Sorry if you don't like it. That's your problem.
I DGAS if you like this thread either deal with it

Jag mentioned the Trump Jesus blood. I don't read Q drops unless they are posted here.
well there it is , dont read it but dont think it has teeth, dont kno but you cant see how it could be ,,, same thing you accuse Jag an K of,, formed narritive and finding crumbs to fit,, start digging a few holes guys,, you wont like what you find but if u find maybe you can see it then,, start with 9-11 or USS liberty, better yet and this is a deep hole that has me intrigued WEIMAR republic and the true cause of the world wars, do a dig on the 13 bloodlines ask yourself why Most of the past POTUS are related , stick your toe in the water and quit looking like cry babies,,

I AM AMERICA!
Page 2,196 of 2,280 1 2 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 7 invisible), 1,694 guests, and 730 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.