Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
In my opinion, for what it is worth, the U.S. military for the most part will follow orders. To what degree will depend on how they are presented the situation, i.e. indoctrinated. The underlying theme of military service is to obey orders. Do not question, do not hesitate. This is true for all military services across the planet. A prime example is the German Wehrmacht of WW II. I am not talking about the SS, but the regular German army. They were highly disciplined and well trained. Most, according to my sources, when learning of hints of the concentration camp atrocities were usually either horrified or at least disapproving. Most really did not know to what extent the atrocities were occurring. Most simply did not want to know. Even with this knowledge and suspicions, to my knowledge very few, if any, never did openly question or rebel against any of this. Well disciplined soldiers will do what they are told, especially those of lesser education. It is my understanding that recently some of the military branches are so hard up for new enlistments they are lowering the educational requirements for recruits. That may work OK for "cannon fodder" positions, but usually not so much for technical positions. Just wait until a quantity of these illegals get recruited. They especially have no allegiance to anyone/anything other than those who they work for. No allegiance whatsoever for any citizens. You think they won't fire on American citizens if ordered to do so? Guess again, Bubba.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Like I said in previous post, if at this point, you still need a score card to tell you who the players are, you’re already lost.
Treason is no longer hidden under the tables. They’re right out in the open!🤬
Don’t forget the republicans are part of this crap too. They talk about the corruption, but they do nothing to stop it!
Vote accordingly, and start loading ammunition, because stopping it is gonna take action, not talk.
Reon
Oh, I haven’t forgotten, know exactly where the Republican Establishment’s loyalty lies. Funny thing is, every time I make a post here on The Fire calling out the Republican Party, I get called a Democrat, a communist, a payed troll and a dumb Yankee, I even get accused of trying to convince people they should stay home on Election Day.

The stupid runs deep with the head in the sand, rose colored glasses crowed here on The Fire.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Knowing that the USA is the golden target because of its Capitalistic government, which is dominant, but I also wonder if it is the Christian element that is the real target?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Dude

It’s the Second Coming of Slavery

Follow the Money ..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I see the rank and file going against us Civillians .I dont know about now ,but when i was in the Army in early 80's .we had classes on Illegal orders . In these classes ...we were taught .....for the record.... We had an obligation to not fallow unlawful orders and lawfully could disobey them .....off the record .....We were told ,if we did disobey an unlawful order ,we had better be damn sure we are right ...AND further more ,even if we are right and everyone agrees to that .The military brass may still find something to discipline you with .Because the Higher brass do not like people especially enlisted members to question orders ,even unlawful orders .Even if they are right ,they are afraid other enlisted will start questioning every order given them ....dont know about today .but that what we was told by our Sargeants. I dont see this new generation question anything ,they are fallowers , most are under mental meds of some kind

Last edited by rem shooter; 02/05/24.

NRA Life Member
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by steve4102
Like I said in previous post, if at this point, you still need a score card to tell you who the players are, you’re already lost.
Don’t forget the republicans are part of this crap too. They talk about the corruption, but they do nothing to stop it!
Vote accordingly, and start loading ammunition, because stopping it is gonna take action, not talk.
Reon
Oh, I haven’t forgotten, know exactly where the Republican Establishment’s loyalty lies. Funny thing is, every time I make a post here on The Fire calling out the Republican Party, I get called a Democrat, a communist, a payed troll and a dumb Yankee, I even get accused of trying to convince people they should stay home on Election Day.

The stupid runs deep with the head in the sand, rose colored glasses crowed here on The Fire.
If you keep telling the truth you will get run clear off the mountain not just outside the fire ring. I made the mistake one time of mentioning Trump didn't get the f...king wall built...in a matter of minutes I was accused of gay sex with circus animals.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I absolutely agree with you. As I pointed out, our government is nothing but a corrupt organization, run by evil people, and they are clearly working towards the destruction of America as a capitalist, democratic republic.
This is clearly a fight between evil and righteousness. God allows us the freedom and the vision to see what’s going on, and choose which side we will serve.
But as a nation we have turned our backs to Him.
I’m no bible scholar, but I know enough of The Word to see what is happening.
Not trying to sound preachy, but as I said, the choice is being forced on us.
The end game is just around the corner, this next election, and what we as a people do about it, is going to decide whether The US as a Republic will survive.
Don’t let evil fool you by using language and optics.
Satan is the father of lies, and he seeks to devour all that he can fool.
My advice to everyone is to find a Bible teaching church and get yourself informed.
You survival on earth, and your soul as well, depends on it!
“Q” ain’t gonna save you, Trump ain’t gonna save you. This fight is ours, yours and mine!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
😀 no doubt! But as I said, it’s should be pretty easy to identity the players by now.
No doubt every bulletin board website is monitored and trolled by the bad guys.
As I said, God allows us eyes to see and ears to hear.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Reon

If you keep telling the truth you will get run clear off the mountain not just outside the fire ring. I made the mistake one time of mentioning Trump didn't get the f...king wall built...in a matter of minutes I was accused of gay sex with circus animals.
On a scale of 1-10...what is gay sex with circus animals like? grin..... laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem shooter
I see the rank and file going against us Civillians .I dont know about now ,but when i was in the Army in early 80's .we had classes on Illegal orders . In these classes ...we were taught .....for the record.... We had an obligation to not fallow unlawful orders and lawfully could disobey them .....off the record .....We were told ,if we did disobey an unlawful order ,we had better be damn sure we are right ...AND further more ,even if we are right and everyone agrees to that .The military brass may still find something to discipline you with .Because the Higher brass do not like people especially enlisted members to question orders ,even unlawful orders .Even if they are right ,they are afraid other enlisted will start questioning every order given them ....dont know about today .but that what we was told by our Sargeants. I dont see this new generation question anything ,they are fallowers , most are under mental meds of some kind
Back at that time, we were still a functional Constitutional Republic. The military acknowledged this, and soldiers were taught that our primary duty is to preserve that as a nation.
My nephew joined the Marines about 10 years after my ETS.
Talking to him, I could clearly see that he hadn’t been taught as we were.
He thought orders were orders. Even if it involved collecting private arms from private citizens.
This was very troubling to me, because he was raised in the same family and taught by the same parents and teachers that I was.
Ben as my son, is a generation later. But you can bet your bottom dollar that I taught him to identify right from wrong, and to know that as a nation, we must rely on the Constitution for guidance.
Unfortunately, his attendance of college watered down much of what Carol and I taught him.
He’s got a very strong moral compass, but his views on politics are sorta clouded from what it should be.
Reon

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 02/05/24.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 673
Reon

My experience with sex of any kind is so limited as to make my opinion invalid. I once had a lady friend after a disastrous date who sent me one of those printed tee shirts: Chicks hate me.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hoover ordered MacAuthur is disbanded the WW 1 vets who were camped out at Washington DC in 1932.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Reon

My experience with sex of any kind is so limited as to make my opinion invalid. I once had a lady friend after a disastrous date who sent me one of those printed tee shirts: Chicks hate me.
Bwahahaha laugh

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Reon

I'm the one who said that to you- sorry

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
The left’s objective is the ruination of America as a world power. Doesn’t matter to them how it happens, just so long as the US cannot stand in the way of world domination.
I know people don’t like to hear it, but there’s a lot of good people left in this country who know right from wrong, and will still support what is right. If you want to dominate the world, you must first eliminate the United States as a power.
Yes, it really is that simple.
The New World Order, or whatever you wanna call it, is bent on world domination. Everyone is gonna have to submit to their control. No private property, you go where they tell you to go. You, you do what they tell you.
Son they can steal elections and ruin us from within, or they can start a civil war, eliminating a good portion of the population in the bargain, and destroying our capacity to block their control.
I works out for them regardless.
Reon
Our Government IS The NWO. we are a major player. It’s not so much about destroying The US as a World Power, but destroying our Capitalistic form of government, but more important and critical to the success of their plan they must destroy the will of the American people.

Putin doesn’t want to play, he and his Country will no partake in the NWO and without Russia and their allies, The Globalists plan for a NWO cannot succeed.

Thus the plan to start a proxy war with Russia for the sole purpose of a Regime Change. We ain’t dumping $Billions into this proxy war to save the Ukrainian people, we are in it for a regime change, but it ain’t working. The US and its European allies has lost more than they ever dreamed.
SPOT ON! So many cant understand this. Still think we are fighting communist Russia FFS! Too many that think they know whats going on, but in reality, do not know jack chit

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Knowing that the USA is the golden target because of its Capitalistic government, which is dominant, but I also wonder if it is the Christian element that is the real target?
Christians are absolutely a target in this country these days. Like Ive said before, our gov is evil. Democrats despise Christians. You pretty much have ot hate God to be a worthy Dem these days

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
😀 no doubt! But as I said, it’s should be pretty easy to identity the players by now.
No doubt every bulletin board website is monitored and trolled by the bad guys.
As I said, God allows us eyes to see and ears to hear.
Reon
That home grown terror talk according to the doj lol

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
back in the '90s, we (Army E-4) had talk about shooting US citizens. it was pretty clear in my unit that we would say no, with some exceptions. we would protect the Constitution and the Office of the Presidency, but not the Person. we are a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy as some people claim it. if it was a democracy, then we are only one step away of communism/socialism/authoritarianism.

if we went in as riot police in a protest, no. if the rioters were bombing or shooting at civilians, yes. Civil War, yes but you got to pick a side, either government or the rebels. in the 1860s, i along with others E-4's would go to Grey side. it was about the Rights of Self Determination, not slavery as we are taught. Lincoln in 1863, 2 years into the War, said slavery is bad, while Maryland and other Northern states that joined the Blue, still had slavery. Lincoln said something like that that he didn't care about slavery, as long as the Country remains whole. they don't care to teach you about that. or about the other policies that the US government did some 30 -40 years ago.

by the time i got out of the Army, a few years later, then 9/11 happened. i was too old (18 - 27yo can join) and my knees were and are bad, but i and some other E-4s (retired) still went to my unit and volunteered again. but we were told no, we were to old, but you can help. so we did with no pay or rank. those days i would say no to shooting US citizens.

20 years go by, and no again. but Biden stole the election, left Afghanistan to the Taliban and Biden real fuched ups, and include the Obummer's transgenderism (not his manwife, Moochelle), i say maybe no. Trump did a real pay raise, started manufacturing next gen everything, did a complete turn around on the military budget and so on. i definitely would say no to shooting US civilians.

just because a general said to shoot US civilians does NOT make it right. you say loudly, "Sir, i refuse to accept that order. i feel that i cannot shoot US civilians and i find that order illegal." he probably have you taken away, but a good lawyer (you can go to JAG or civilian lawyer) and then you go to probably a General Courts Martial (a presiding judge-lt colonel and 2 judges - 2 majors) and then give evidence and let fate decide.

https://www.historians.org/about-aha-and-membership/aha-history-and-archives/gi-roundtable-series/pamphlets/em-11-what-shall-be-done-with-the-war-criminals-(1944)/are-superior-orders-a-legitimate-defense#The%20American%20View

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guys like me are sure to be among the first weeded out and eliminated the first week that socialism is put in.
People who believe in the constitution will have to be silenced. Patriotic veterans who grew up in a free America are not gonna have a chance to die of old age. Too dangerous to have around. Locked up or snuffed out.
Like I said in other post, I won’t survive in a socialist America., and I have no desire to anyway.
Since I’ll be gone, I don’t really give a crap what they do to you poor basturds!’
Like I’m saying, the choice is being forced on you.
Reon

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673

They've had full control of "capitalism" for quite some time now, it is hardly a concern of theirs.

Their goal is the destruction of Christianity AND the White race.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (270wsmnutt, 160user, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 257Bob, 58 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,363
Posts18,527,244
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.