Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
what makes anyone think that an 'interview' with Putin would contain ANY honest statements or information. My guess is that Tucker is in it for the money alone, with little or no expectation of fact or real data. Some folks just read too much into silly crap like this. Putin is NOT our friend, in any way, shape or form.
Why do you think Russia is our sworn enemy? Why is it a bad thing to hear from both sides? Our gov is lying about pretty much everything, so wouldnt it be a good thing to hear all sides? You know, things a journalist should be doing

you miss the point of my statement, or maybe you actually think that there will be real, honest info coming from Putin? Russia IS our enemy. Has been since the 1917 Revolution. Helps if you study and understand history. Helps if you don't just believe that which you wish were true.
No, I dont think there will be 100% truth, but I still want to hear it. It helps to gather as much info possible to form an educated thought on things like this and I disagree, this isnt the Russia of old. We could be allies to an extent if our evil immoral globalist gov was standing in the way

Taking gullible and stupid to places both have never been, from the "mountains" of PA.

What a 🤡.

Allies with Russia? What an idiot.
Youre a man loving, pedo supporting demonrat. Who cares what you think. Rot in hell for all I care

Good to know you're a Russian sympathizer, assclown.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco
what makes anyone think that an 'interview' with Putin would contain ANY honest statements or information. My guess is that Tucker is in it for the money alone, with little or no expectation of fact or real data. Some folks just read too much into silly crap like this. Putin is NOT our friend, in any way, shape or form.

What makes you think an interview with the sitting idiot in the White House would contain ANY honest statements or information? Yet, when ANY of the MSM interview, their followers lap it up! "Real" fact or "REAL" data? Laughable! I take most of what Putin says with a grain of salt however, if he throws out some proof...... Tucker is beholden to no one but himself at this point and one of, if not the best interviewers of our time! True, Putin is not our friend, but then again, neither is half the country!
Well said

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why do you think Russia is our sworn enemy? Why is it a bad thing to hear from both sides? Our gov is lying about pretty much everything, so wouldnt it be a good thing to hear all sides? You know, things a journalist should be doing

you miss the point of my statement, or maybe you actually think that there will be real, honest info coming from Putin? Russia IS our enemy. Has been since the 1917 Revolution. Helps if you study and understand history. Helps if you don't just believe that which you wish were true.
No, I dont think there will be 100% truth, but I still want to hear it. It helps to gather as much info possible to form an educated thought on things like this and I disagree, this isnt the Russia of old. We could be allies to an extent if our evil immoral globalist gov was standing in the way

Taking gullible and stupid to places both have never been, from the "mountains" of PA.

What a 🤡.

Youre a man loving, pedo supporting demonrat. Who cares what you think. Rot in hell for all I care

Good to know you support pedos. ROT IN HELL

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

What a 🤡.

Good to know you support pedos. ROT IN HELL

Commie Russian bot sympathizer living in the "mountains" of PA, thinks the US can be allies with Russia.

Unbelievable.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Only BuzzyBoi and his alter calnum live in 'real' mountains.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
They are just going to assinate his character, label him a russophile, and refuse to discuss the actual substance of the interview.

Ya mean like you do here on The Fire.

Attack the messenger and ignore the message.

You have learned well grasshopper.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
He will be characterized as a traitor, in league with those Russians who stole the 2016 election for Trump. You know, the ones Hillary was telling us about. Then he will have an unfortunate accident, or perhaps kill himself by shooting himself six times, or his car will mysteriously blow up. Maybe the IRS will find something in his tax returns to prosecute him for. Look at what happened to everyone around Trump - except Pence.

Ahhh. Pence. What a folly of conservatism.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have ZERO trust in anything our gov tells us, so I applaud getting info from all sides. Funny how Tucker wanted to interview Zelensky, but that cross dressing homo wont do it. Should tell you something
Agreed, it’s a sad day for America when our Government and State sponsored media are so corrupt and so full of schit, that we actually want to hear and most likely will believe, what the leader of Russia has to say over our own.

I’m not afraid to admit, I trust our own government and media less than I trust Russia’s

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Buzzzzboi
Commie Russian bot sympathizer living in the "mountains" of PA, thinks the US can be allies with Russia.

And you living in Cornhole Corner have obviously never seen a mountain outside your zip code.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Washington D.C. is more of an enemy to me than Russia.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Washington D.C. is more of an enemy to me than Russia.
Correct, Big Time

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I would stay away from large gatherings...

^^^^^

Good advice... for this entire year up to election time and waaaay after, if Trump gets elected. Summer 2020 will look like a small frat party.
You can bet the democRATs are going to weaponize every leftist group in America should Donald win. The upside is, if we can pin the blame on the democRATs for any civil unrest maybe Americans will wake up to their leftist agenda.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems to me corporations (some centered here) are a much bigger threat to civilization than any one country.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I heard Omanpour on the radio this morning throwing a fit about it. Tucker lies, Putin lies, Trump lies. EVERYONE lies except her

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Tell me, if Putin were in charge here right now, would we have millions of military aged dudes poring across our borders? Would we be flying gay pride flags at our government buildings? Would we have a military bent on rooting out traditional white males and replacing them with trannies? Name a dozen other things you hate and tell me if those would be happening if Putin were in charge here.

After you considered all that, the consider who is the real enemy of your country and who wishes you the most harm.

Last edited by JoeBob; 02/07/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I would stay away from large gatherings...

^^^^^

Good advice... for this entire year up to election time and waaaay after, if Trump gets elected. Summer 2020 will look like a small frat party.
You can bet the democRATs are going to weaponize every leftist group in America should Donald win. The upside is, if we can pin the blame on the democRATs for any civil unrest maybe Americans will wake up to their leftist agenda.

kwg
Tuff to do with FBI agents wearing Red MAGA hats followed close by their own CNN/MSNBC camera crew, instigating this destruction.
I don’t think it will ever get to that point, they will stop Trump long before Inauguration Day.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
I have ZERO trust in anything our gov tells us, so I applaud getting info from all sides. Funny how Tucker wanted to interview Zelensky, but that cross dressing homo wont do it. Should tell you something
Agreed, it’s a sad day for America when our Government and State sponsored media are so corrupt and so full of schit, that we actually want to hear and most likely will believe, what the leader of Russia has to say over our own.

I’m not afraid to admit, I trust our own government and media less than I trust Russia’s
Same here and its not a spot I wanted to be in, but here we are

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Tell, me if Putin were in charge here right now, would we have millions of military aged dudes poring across our borders? Would we be flying gay pride flags at our government buildings? Would we have a military bent on rooting out traditional white males and replacing them with trannies? Name a dozen other things you hate and tell me if those would be happening if Putin were in charge here.

After you considered all that, the consider who is the real enemy of your country and who wishes you the most harm.
Spot on!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I fear our gov far more than I fear Russia. This illegal gov spies on all of us, wants to lock us up for having a different take on anything, wants to depopulate the earth, wants to ban us from growing our own food and being able to take care of ourselves, they are allowing millions of real enemies to stream over the border and to cause chaos, wants to take my child, wants to start ww3, wants to force us to take death shots or they will destroy you. I can keep going on but we all know this already

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Why can't Russia be an ally to America? We once were allied.
Is Russia today the same as it was during the cold war?
Why would Putin agree to let Amanpour interview him? She's been a leftist ever since the first gulf war when she innocently tried to be a journalist and got trashed for it.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 48 invisible), 2,142 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,336
Posts18,506,129
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.