Hop To
Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Interesting thread with some odd observations.

For myself...I would trust putin about as far as I would trust biden, not at all.

In the interview his face wasn't saying what his mouth was saying.

I trust Putin to do what’s in the best interest of his country which is more than can be said for any ruler in the anglosphere…

Sad state of affairs!

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I am proud to be called a boomer that is behind the times. A Kgb guy who is buddies with Iran and North Korea isn't our ally. No matter what you smart young fellers think. He has laid claim to some of our land as an illegal sale recently. Should we give over our biggest state because he is such a good guy and is understanding. We are the bad guys. But everytime there is a human tragedy anywhere in the world enemy or friend the good old USA sends a hospital ship and millions in resources and aid to come to anyones aid. Nobody else does anything comparable. I agree our hands aren't clean but we give as much or more than anyone else.
Our government people are corrupted but our constitution and the basis for our laws is the best thing ever devised in history.

Truth.
False

https://news.yahoo.com/posts-falsely-claim-russian-decree-104507969.html

Houston_2 would rather lie on credit than tell the truth for cash.

Says the mentality ill man who lies and doesn’t honor his debts.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Partsman
“Houston_2 would rather lie on credit than tell the truth for cash”

Ain’t that the truth, one thing toot/Houston will never be considered is an honest man.

Too many fake user names and too many blatant lies.🤡

Poor baby. Still chafed and smarting.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Putin made Tucker look like a stooge. That so called interview was the furthest thing in any way related to “professional journalism “.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Putin made Tucker look like a stooge. That so called interview was the furthest thing in any way related to “professional journalism “.
Ok, brother Dickey toot

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Gheyghost is lookin for you toot

Last edited by earlybrd; 02/10/24.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Putin made Tucker look like a Journalist.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
1. I don't see Russia as our friend but apparently some seem to believe that.
2. Europe put themselves under Putin's boot by becoming energy dependant on him. So the war gave them every opportunity to cut their ties and they should do so.
3. If Putin takes all of Ukraine, then every border state becomes the next target.
4. If the war is allowed to expand, at some point in time NATO becomes involved and that WILL directly involve the US with US soldiers on the ground.
5. We spent more than $8 Trillion on the war on terror and got nothing in return and a heavy loss of life and critically wounded US soldiers. So, a $150 billion is a very small price to pay to ensure the Russian military is decimated and that Putin is eventually assassinated or removed from office by the oligarchs who are running the country.
6. The war has been a Master Class on modern warfare and many of our preconceived notions on fighting a modern adversary has been rocked to the core. Might as well learn a few things at Ukraine's expense.
How about we keep our soldiers on our continent and be on friendly terms as much as possible with all nations including the resource wealthy country of Russia. You are right, Russia is not our friend and neither is any other country. De Gaulle said it best "France does not have friends, it has interests". That should be us. Our Navy should be used to keep the waterborne sea trade open and what goes on otherwise on other continents we cannot afford to get mixed up in.

You correctly point out the $$$TRILLIONS spent on the war on terror with nothing worthwhile in return.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
we should be forming a rock-solid alliance with Russia, dissuading them from doing the same with China.
Correct; we have a lot of common interest and a lot of commonality.

The central bankers have for over a century been pushing the USA into insolvency by keeping our country through our politicians forever involved in far flung intercontinental military adventures. Now we are 30+ TRILLION down and the central bankers are ready to push for one government for earth which was the goal all along. They couldn't get us in the League of Nations in WW1 but we went hook, line, and sinker for the United Nations and even headquartered it here.
The international Globalists are playing us. Putin is no saint but he’s a nationalist, putting him at odds with the Globalists.

Trump is a nationalist and it’s easy to see an all out effort to destroy him. We just need to know the players and their backers.

We can’t take much on face value. Gotta know who’s pushing what.

It’s a global game. Follow the dollars. I have friends who are missionaries, having spent a good bit of time in Ukraine. They confirm that Ukraine is very corrupt, maybe one of the most corrupt countries in Europe.

Their mafia controls about everything. They say Ukraine is even more corrupt than Russia with its own mafia. When they sent containers of supplies for an orphanage, the mafia stole them and they had to be dealt with to get that stuff to the orphans.

Our crooked govt is using Ukraine as a money laundering enterprise. Look at Brandon extorting the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor investigating their family holdings over there.

And that’s just what we know. The military industrial complex lobbies, more and more money for munitions. No one wants peace, war is too lucrative.

So we getting played. People are dying. But the money flows. Money talks..

DF

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Number of wars in Europe that are my problem = 0
Yup!

You dont think it is your problem when billions of your dollars are sent to Ukraine instead of spread out amongst our states...or god forbid, used to pay off our debt! debt created by [bleep] like the ukraine war.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DF, great post. It sounds spot on. I was hoping Putin would hand over proof of kick backs to the deep state.

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Yup!

You dont think it is your problem when billions of your dollars are sent to Ukraine instead of spread out amongst our states...or god forbid, used to pay off our debt! debt created by [bleep] like the ukraine war.
Guess it depends on what ya gonna call a “problem”…

It affects us in more than one way, dollars notwithstanding.

“No man is an island”, as the poet so wisely stated.

And as the world gets smaller and smaller, we can’t stick our heads in the sand. The ostrich has his head in the sand, feels so warm and secure. But his arse is in the air, quite exposed to the elements.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I find it interesting that Vlad mentioned dealings with every president.... except Obama... he did mention the CIA backed color revolution in 2014..
Obamas term in office... but no mention of obama, very telling

That article Oldmanofthesea posted was an interesting but difficult read... Putin haters would be wise to read it and open their eyes..

Normies and Fudd boomers have effectively been brainwashed.

In light of the threat of WW111, a possible thermo nuclear war, this was the most important interview of any of our lifetimes.

To dismiss Vlad is a foolish mistake.

It's obvious to me he is fighting the same enemy we are fighting, time to wake up!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup!

Your whole premise of "spreading dollars" among our states is backwards wrong thinking!!!
They should never have taken those dollars from productive people in the first place

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by irfubar
Yup!

Your whole premise of "spreading dollars" among our states is backwards wrong thinking!!!
They should never have taken those dollars from productive people in the first place
Spot on👍

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
DF, great post. It sounds spot on. I was hoping Putin would hand over proof of kick backs to the deep state.
Well, even Putin has to be careful, has to protect his “business” interests. After all, he’s very wealthy.

DF

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The supreme commander of the US armed forces discusses the importance of sending US soldiers to Ukraine to help fight the spread of the Soviet Union and to defend democracy

https://x.com/djuric_zlatko/status/1756337916660400203?s=46&t=FPXZLpV65l9eMXM9hT6MJA

Last edited by ribka; 02/10/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Putin haters could win this debate by simply stating how stopping the funding of the proxy war in Ukraine would harm the US.

Antelope Sniper made the ridiculous assertion Putin intends to reclaim Alaska.... he thinks that justifies the proxy war I guess?

I am open to other scenarios... step up Putin haters, tell us the imminent threat we face...

I could go on for pages about the imminent threats we are facing by funding a proxy war with Russia.

I am on record here talking about the world reserve currency and weaponizing the USD as being a real threat, then Putin confirms my suspicions.

So Putin haters , step up

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I trust Putin to do what’s in the best interest of his country which is more than can be said for any ruler in the anglosphere…

^^^

Putin dosent have to lie..he dosent need to bullshit his people because he is basically a semi-benevolent dictator. It takes a hell of a man to rule with a hard hand to keep the russian cheating and corrupt rabble in check. Are he and his oligarchs oppressors? yup. Is Bezos any different sitting on his billion dollar yacht while has thousands of workers not earning a living wage?. And the list goes on in the usa!!
If you protest an election by trespassing at the Capitol, while unarmed and being non-destructive, would you get locked up in a dungeon with no rights in the usa? no way we are democratic republic empowered by the people!. We have rights.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Ha ha right tootsie-poo:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He’ll-of-it all Congress agrees. Hide the children. It’s not enough to burn our wealth and destroy our munitions and weapons stockpiles the crazy Bastids want to donate a generation of our kids. I have an idea. Send the 13 Million or so migrants over there with a one way ticket.

Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 300jimmy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 23 invisible), 1,805 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,450
Posts18,528,884
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.