A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I guess purely for the reason that God’s word says “the nation that blesses you, I will bless, and the nation that curses you, I will curse”.
Would you mind giving me chapter and verse where it says that about the nation of Israel? Thanks.

PS If you succeed, you will be the first.

This is the one I see and hear ALL the freakin time..... "Bless those that bless israel, curse those that curse israel... it's in the Bible, people!!!!!"..... umm... no, it isn't.

God was speaking to Abraham personally (the "you" in question). Abraham is not Israel, and Israel is definitely not "the jews". Neither is today's "israel" the real Israel.

So many modern deluded Christians will take this "scripture" as divine authority, and then absolutely beat anyone who dares to question "the jews are God's chosen people" with it.

I'm not saying 7mmbuster is doing this, but I do see it A LOT. It is a deception within the church that will have very grave consequences.... and already has.

I'm so sick of Bible thumpers, with all their self righteous Jesus jabber, falling all over themselves hating Muslims. But loving murderous savages called Jews. My mom fell in with Jews for Jesus scammers. She was stunned that her world map of persecuted Christians didn't show any in Palestine/Israel. Big shock that Christians are brutalized inside the Holy Land by demonic Jews.

I never Heard a Jew say

“Death to America”

Then again seeing what we’re seeing maybe they just ain’t as Overtly Emotional like the Baghdad Bob’s Types ..

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
His post pointed out my error. I stand corrected, but with a defense.
One of the newer interpretations, IIRC, the New American Standard, gives this in Numbers 24.
As I said, good preachers teach from the Bible, but great preachers use scripture to interpret what the Bible is telling us.
Satan himself knows the Bible. Often using scripture to mislead us.
Be careful who you listen to. I forgot the part about using scripture to interpret scripture!
Reon
If you're a Christian, you know that references to Israel in the Old Testament can be referring to the man Israel, to his descendants, to a physical kingdom that once existed, or to the people of God, but generally the latter, such as the case in Numbers 24.

We know this by studying the New Testament, e.g., Ephesians 2: 12-19, which makes clear that one's birth has nothing to do with being Israel. Membership in that commonwealth is determined by one's status in the household of God, which is by faith, not birth.

None of Abraham's physical descendants were in that household who lacked faith in the (then) coming Messiah, and all (regardless of birth) who had that faith in his coming, or (looking back) that he has since come, constitute Israel.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
A bunch of idealistic 30 year olds.

I think it's actually staffers in their 20s.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Live from Twilight Zone Austin

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
RAM: I have NO friggin idea, but I do know I abhor what "they" are doing to this once great country!
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I don't know who either and I don't like what they are doing. I don't think it is Obama. He was a puppet too. I don't think voting can fix it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
A bunch of idealistic 30 year olds.

I think it's actually staffers in their 20s.

I think it's some black middle-school girls- they wield the most power. They taught the globalist beanie-wearing trillionaires everything .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Vanguard and black rock

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Eisenhower warned us. No one listened.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
Vanguard and black rock

I haven’t read all the replies but this man’s answer is as close to the truth as it gets.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
I guess purely for the reason that God’s word says “the nation that blesses you, I will bless, and the nation that curses you, I will curse”.
Would you mind giving me chapter and verse where it says that about the nation of Israel? Thanks.

This is the one I see and hear ALL the freakin time..... "Bless those that bless israel, curse those that curse israel... it's in the Bible, people!!!!!"..... umm... no, it isn't.

God was speaking to Abraham personally (the "you" in question). Abraham is not Israel, and Israel is definitely not "the jews". Neither is today's "israel" the real Israel.

So many modern deluded Christians will take this "scripture" as divine authority, and then absolutely beat anyone who dares to question "the jews are God's chosen people" with it.

I'm not saying 7mmbuster is doing this, but I do see it A LOT. It is a deception within the church that will have very grave consequences.... and already has.

I'm so sick of Bible thumpers, with all their self righteous Jesus jabber, falling all over themselves hating Muslims. But loving murderous savages called Jews. My mom fell in with Jews for Jesus scammers. She was stunned that her world map of persecuted Christians didn't show any in Palestine/Israel. Big shock that Christians are brutalized inside the Holy Land by demonic Jews.

I never Heard a Jew say

“Death to America”

Then again seeing what we’re seeing maybe they just ain’t as Overtly Emotional like the Baghdad Bob’s Types ..

Fluent in Hebrew?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

It's not just the "modern" folk. The Bible is divine authority. I would have to say there are fewer people in the church that treat it that way which is why our world is n such a mess.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Eisenhower warned us. No one listened.
Yes, he did. Also, JF Kennedy did as well and was killed for it. Both knew (and warned) that the government had been infiltrated by 'soldiers with nefarious designs on the downfall of the USA. Not a single history book of the era forward shows anything about this. It all started with the installation of the "Corporation of the USA." There is now not a single person alive that learned any of this going to a school.

All that are awaking now are slowly coming to the conclusion something is wrong. . . nothing more. Many are making plans to move somewhere where they might become "islands" to not be bothered by the coming storm. Many here that only go as far as thinking an Obama is the the head of what is happening have a long way to go in understanding. That reality just goes to show how divided we are as a people, as seen here at the campfire.

What I see at the Campfire are a myriad variety of different people with lots of "patriotic" angst at what is happening to our country, as all the nefariousness put forward by the deep state, press, and both 'aisles' of our government becomes apparent. Unfortunately, we tend to take that anger out on those here because we are not (apparently) able to come together to a single understanding of what the cause is, and then direct that anger into a single spear point, aimed at the real problem.

Somehow, we need hurry with a consensus. Time is running out faster than we realize. We all need determine if we are part of the solution or part of the problem. We all need up our "game" several levels if we are to survive.

YMMV. . .

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
1981, CIA director William Casey “we’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false”
That’s how much trust we can put in .gov.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by add
Name (((them))).

It is: Garland, Blinken, Yellen, Mayorkas, and sometimes Austin. If you decide to include Austin as a major player, which is perhaps stretching the relevance of this moronic diversity hire, you have an 80% Jewish government.

The positions of Director of National Intelligence and White House Chief of staff are also important positions, and those are both held by Jews. The two other very influential people, who are not technically cabinet members, are Jake Sullivan and Victoria Nuland, the latter of which is Jewish.

Adding all those positions together, we have 9 major players, and 7 of them are Jewish.

Now this group is directed by or either greatly influenced by the (((cloud people))) - who are mostly nameless - (((Soros ))) might be considered their face.
No it's the Chi-Coms! Just look at my signature lol
It's anyone but (((THEM)))....insert bible verse here for cope.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In a 1990 interview, former presidential candidate Pat Buchanan described Congress as “Israeli-occupied territory.” As a result, he was viciously attacked by the corporate press and the political leadership of both parties, demonstrating beyond all doubt that he was correct in his observation.

Today, the Israel Lobby in the United States is far more powerful than it was in 1990, so much so that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu actually boasts to his voters that he directs U.S. policy.

https://vk.com/wall-221265170_16605

Last edited by BCBH; 02/13/24.

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I could really flip your pancake and tell you America is an extension of Israel. At one time there were more Jews in NYC than in Israel. There is no country in the world that has more Jews than America.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It has become clear that it is largely our beloved "Dr." Jill.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 02/13/24.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
It has become clear that it is largely our beloved "Dr." Jill.
Much the same as FDR in his later days.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Deep State. Blackrock. Vanguard. Rothschilds. = WEF.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 924 guests, and 843 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,917
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.