R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Is this like pick and choose your own reality thread?

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Copied from a Qanon site, of course it will say third term.

22 Amendment:

Source 1

The Twenty-second Amendment (Amendment XXII) to the United States Constitution limits the number of times a person can be elected to the office of President of the United States to two terms, and sets additional eligibility conditions for presidents who succeed to the unexpired terms of their predecessors.[1] Congress approved the Twenty-second Amendment on March 21, 1947, and submitted it to the state legislatures for ratification. That process was completed on February 27, 1951, when the requisite 36 of the 48 states had ratified the amendment (neither Alaska nor Hawaii had yet been admitted as states), and its provisions came into force on that date.

Source 2

Passed by Congress in 1947, and ratified by the states on February 27, 1951, the Twenty-Second Amendment limits an elected president to two terms in office, a total of eight years. However, it is possible for an individual to serve up to ten years as president.

Source 3

“No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once,” the amendment read.

Source 4

AMENDMENT XXII
Passed by Congress March 21, 1947. Ratified February 27, 1951.

Section 1.
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

That was a nice try, but there's much more to that story. ......................
Your a bit behind in your Constitutional History, but here, let me help you catch up.
You are all caught up in Article II when Article III applies in our current situation.
A bit of History for you below so can catch up.

Our Founders established a Military 1st, the Army, Navy, and Marines long before Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The Military was created first in our Nation. The United States Supreme Court, first time in History, clarified this in the Military Justice Act of 2016.
Though it didn’t pass until they went under COG in the 2017 National Defense Authorization Act.

There’s 2 Powers in the U.S.

1. Military
2. Federal Government

When FG is in COG… that leaves Military in a Military Occupancy found in the Law of War Manual.

Issued June 12, 2015, and reissued December 2016.
Which means the CIC answers to Military.

People give to much credence to government because they have been fooled into thinking everything starts & stop with the president.

The Military Justice Act clarifies 3 things:

1. Military Law supersedes Civilian.

2. President and Commander-in-Chief are separate.

3. Article II of the Constitution, Commander-in-Chief, is separate from Article III, Federal Government.

1. Article II of the Constitution

2. First War Powers Act

3. Second War Powers Act

4. Executive Order 13912

5. Executive Order 13919

6. Executive Order 13963

7. Commonwealth Act 671

8. Military Justice Act 2016

9. 10 United States Code 12406

What is a COG? The Continuity of Government program represents the President's intent that the US have in place a comprehensive & effective program to ensure survival of our constitutional form of government & continuity of essential federal functions under all circumstances.

We are a Nation of Laws and Orders. Military Law came 1st. SCOTUS clarified that in the MJA 2016. D. Johnson spoke on this many times.

D. Johnson: DJT is not the Former President.

By Military & Federal Laws & Orders, he’s CIC under Article II of the Constitution & 1st & 2nd War Powers Act.

Executive Order 13912 made him a Wartime President meaning continued until completed. That EO ends in 2024.

Obama’s the last Former president.

D. Trump is legal CIC via Article II of the Constitution, 1st & 2nd War Powers Act, Law of War Manual, Military Justice Act 2016, Federal Continuity Directives 1 & 2, Stafford Act, National Emergencies Act, Executive Orders: 13825, 13848, 13919, 13963, 13912, & 10 US Codes: 47, 1209, 12406, 12304.

COG- A Military Operation which requires a Continuity of Government where the Military and our Allies can operate effectively and efficiently while performing multiple layers and different kinds of missions as well as all these phases that had to be set up and implemented and running effectively and efficiently as well.

Do you all understand? Our military is here to restore Law & Order by any means neccessary. There are elements of this operation you have not been told about that would require the suspension of disbelief in order for you to grasp the gravity of this. If you all think this all starts and stop at the arrest of P*dos you are very far behind.

So all this whining about government over reach into your liberty & freedom is asinine. You are not even under a government currently or legally. You are under military codes of law under COG/JAG. Darce E. Crandall has been tasked with overseeing the Military Tribunals. And I bet his favorite one was Hillary Clinton.

You need to put your pipe down and come back to reality.

Your fantasy is starting to unravel.

My fantasy? You live in fantasy!

GB1

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Now, back to the Truth after getting proof some can't handle the truth.

https://rumble.com/v36f4g3--extrait-rq-liens-parus-9-aot-23-dr.-jan-halper-hayes-complet.html

Finally, you've come to the realization you can't handle the truth. Good place to start is by acceptance.

Whip #19218768 02/16/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
We have just seen the reason the Patriots in Control and Trump are having to move so slowly in exposing the NWO Swamp Cabal and its traitorus MSM and crooked Neonazis in our Government.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
rjf #19218778 02/16/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf

https://rumble.com/v36f4g3--extrait-rq-liens-parus-9-aot-23-dr.-jan-halper-hayes-complet.html

Finally, you've come to the realization you can't handle the truth. Good place to start is by acceptance.

You're funny. You use the typical dimocommie playbook rules. Too bad so many have learned the tricks of you lowlife pukes which is accusing others of your own actions and plans. Tell us how the border is closed and I'm a lieberal and Trump is going to destroy the economy and start WW3.

Like I said, you are funny. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19218798 02/16/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #19218799 02/16/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19218802 02/16/24
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You're a Liberal! Or as you put it a, Lieberal. Done! That's what you wanted, you got it.

Never have said Trump destroying economy or will start ww3, so stop YOUR lying, You liar liar. Guess this does make you a Lieberal.

Tricks of lowlife pukes! Yep we're just following YOU!

rjf #19218808 02/16/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
You're a Liberal! Or as you put it a, Lieberal. Done! That's what you wanted, you got it.

Never have said Trump destroying economy or will start ww3, so stop YOUR lying, You liar liar. Guess this does make you a Lieberal.

Tricks of lowlife pukes! Yep we're just following YOU!

I didn't say you said it, liar. I said to go ahead and say it. Small difference, Dumbass.

Again, you play the dimocommie card of flipping the truth on its ass and lie.

Keep on, I love it.

Here are some truths to feed on.

https://rumble.com/v2kadtc-derek-johnson-huge-intel-trump-comms-military-working-day-and-night.html

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19218814 02/16/24
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Obama complained early in his term that the constitution "restricts government" too much. What we have here is a failure of many to understand the communications. you all have what you need to know to figure out what has happened yet you refuse to see it.

Whip #19218828 02/16/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey fjb, you just can't get a clue. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
Obama complained early in his term that the constitution "restricts government" too much. What we have here is a failure of many to understand the communications. you all have what you need to know to figure out what has happened yet you refuse to see it.

They would rather stick to their false indoctrination rather than search for a couple of hours away from the MSM.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free img host

Even Kilery tried to give fjb and her crew and the Genius Crew and the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew a Clue. They were too stupid to Connect the Dots and missed it. wink

smile

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19218853 02/16/24
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why is it that the stupidest dumb fùcks always fancy themselves the smartest guy in the room?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #19218872 02/16/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
So quit arguing with him,,, simple,, Read rainshots post

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot

What's funny is that the rules governing the new laws that take over in wartime were passed in 2016 under Obamas Administration.

TFF. Because of that, now in times of attack the President can unilaterally declare war and Military Law takes precedent over normal Federal Law. The Clue was Trump having all Official US Government flags declare Admiralty Law, iirc.

The Genius Crew and Dumbassed Dawg Crew attacked me and K22 for years without having a clue about the difference.

They had no clue as to how many guns fired for a real Presidential Inauguration or how rapid the Fire or how many Canon were used or the song played for the ceremony, but we were the dumbasses.

TFF.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/16/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly

I read his post. Not interested.

But I will give him credit for not thinking he's smarter than the rest of us. Or at least not saying it every other post out of 100,000.

Whip #19218923 02/16/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hosfly

They cant see it, Hoss. The Lord doesn't lie. They don't believe HIM, they believe the MSM. Why?

What's funny is that if they weren't so stupid and if they weren't like snowflake dimocraps they could Connect the Dots and know the truth.

Our nation wouldn't have to go through this Storm. As Trump said, When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do."

Its jokers like those on the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew who are holding Trump and the Military back from moving.

The Dumbassed Crew is only a few steps higher up the ladder than the Genius Crew of Jell-O and psychodawg and Gayghost and Houston_2.

Smokeapole is particularly stupid and should probably be on the Genius Crew. He knows plenty of dumbasses like me who got accepted into top universities 4 year Doctorate Graduate programs a year early and with no bachelor's degree. Hey, just ask him.

He missed the part in the Bible about the Lord saying the ways of the wise seem strange to fools.

He's stupid enough to believe fjb when he says I'm a lieberal who posts Trump Retruths and Trumps Truth Social posts. Tff.

He's as stupid as Jell-O and Gayghost. What convinces him and Elkhunternm is all the great anti Dimocrap and pro Trump posts fjb makes wink.

Ha, that leftist POS comes on here one day and attacks me and K22 and the Dumbassed Crew sucks up his lying BS like they were raised on it.

Why? Here's a Clue.

Trump said this is a battle between Good (GOD) and Evil (Satan and his minions). That battle is going on in Big Pharma, Big Business, Hollywood, FDA, AMA, Congress, DOJ, MSM, CDC.... and the Fire.

I said long ago the time was coming when we would see the unbelievers have to make a choice as to which fork in the road they would have to take.

We are seeing the direction suckers like Smokeapole and the woolve and others are taking.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

grin
Excellent

K22 #19219330 02/16/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

grin
Excellent

Yep, the collapse of Little Kim's nuclear test mountain. Gee, I wonder how Trump was able to flip all those nations to support him?

Does anyone other than me remember some countries reporting they had developed hypersonic missiles? And Trumps parable in reply? "It doesn't matter, I have weapons 17,000 times faster."

So how is Trump going to be able to make that phone call and stop the destruction of the world In a nuclear WW3?

Who can Connect the Dots besides a few of us? How did Trump flip Iran? How is Trump going to flip Israel?

Why does Trump need to flip Israel? Why did Tesla get more military funding than any other company in history?

Which of the Starlink atellites have plasma beam technology? What blew up the Satanic Georgia Guidestones? What blew up the Satanic Phillipines Obelisk? What hit the Vatican and set it on fire?

What did Trump threaten Putin with if Putin moved on Ukraine while Trump was still in the White House?

What did Trump threaten Xi with if he moved on Taiwan while he was still in the White House?

Why is N Korea and Iran joining Russia and Chyna and India and Saudi Arabia in BRICS?

Why is there Panic in DC?

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
jaguartx:

Kiss my ass you lying, welching, phaggot.

The difference between you and me is, I'd say that to your sorry face.

Page 2,209 of 2,280 1 2 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 222ND, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,800
Posts18,516,226
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.